April 27, 2024, 05:47:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221374 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 16, 2008, 12:51:01 AM »

Hi Kermit.

At my request ... Mr. Tamikosmom has dug a new pond at the back of the property.  It is heated and ... has room for Miss Piggy.

However ... there is a catch.  Prior to indulging ... you are required to share with the forum what you referred to last week in a post as "more information".

Janetl

I will. Be patient.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 16, 2008, 12:51:39 AM »

Kermit - How do Beth and Dave feel about the situation involving the cage photographs?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: December 16, 2008, 12:52:46 AM »

Kermit please don't give out too much personal information.  We don't need to know.  I will say this.....my daddy was a personal guard to President Truman.  Only the best of the best serve in that capacity.

What an honor!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: December 16, 2008, 12:54:36 AM »

Thank you muffy, texasmom, San and Janet.  I was raised that your good name is everything.  That is why so many times I quoted Proverbs 22:1  A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver or gold. 

It means so much to me that I had it engraved on my daddys headstone along with loving daddy, husband, son and faithful servant of God.

If you don't have a good name then you have nothing.

I want the truth.

I want justice.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 16, 2008, 12:54:42 AM »

Kermit - How do Beth and Dave feel about the situation involving the cage photographs?

If I do not have to, I don't want to get into what they feel, say etc.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 16, 2008, 12:57:12 AM »

Kermit.Do we have a definitive year that The VDS family arrived in Aruba,as well as what was the position Paulus was given upon his arrival and by whom?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 16, 2008, 12:57:56 AM »

Thank you muffy, texasmom, San and Janet.  I was raised that your good name is everything.  That is why so many times I quoted Proverbs 22:1  A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver or gold. 

It means so much to me that I had it engraved on my daddys headstone along with loving daddy, husband, son and faithful servant of God.

I want the truth.

I want justice.

I love this line.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: December 16, 2008, 12:58:17 AM »

I want the truth.

I want justice.

I was raised the same way, Snoopy.  I also want the truth & justice.  You're a good dawg.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: December 16, 2008, 12:58:56 AM »

Kermit said:

Good observation!

Why would a professional go to some boat guys if he had evidence of a crime?
Answer: ohh, they were skeewerd for their life!
Question: Why then, knowing you are a professional, would you not seek the proper authorities in which you had access too?
Answer: ohh, I was so skeewered I was crying!
Question: Why isn't the focus on the trap where remains was found? Blue material, blue tarp and a skull!

Is it follow the money?

The bottom line of Aruba is about following the money and money laundering, mafia and all that.
But what you also have going on is the cover-up.

Exactly.  But, a cover up of this magnitude for this lengh of time should not be for Joran. Is Paulus that influential?  Taco says he is a simpleton.  hehe

What part would the kingpins have to play this?  The disappearance?  The cover-up?  Or both?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #589 on: December 16, 2008, 01:01:15 AM »

You're welcome Snoopy.  And I believe as you do.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: December 16, 2008, 01:01:57 AM »

Another person we've been discussing is  Mr.Riverol.Worth more questions and,or discussion!

Who was the refinery sold to not long ago?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:11 AM »

Another person we've been discussing is  Mr.Riverol.Worth more questions and,or discussion!

A company from Brazil, wasn't it?  Petrobras.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #592 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:35 AM »

Kermit, a little snack to keep you going...  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:37 AM »

Tylergals theory has always haunted me that Natalee was taken to a part at the Holiday Inn, and a film was made.  Posner prolly wouldn't have been too happy if that was exposed.

And there was a post by "rubby" made on or around July 27th 2005 that said something to the affect "what is so important about a bloody shoe" that is always in the back of my mind. This poster said that a film was made of Natalee , and that Juron killed her during the making of that film.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 16, 2008, 01:05:02 AM »

Hi Kermit.

At my request ... Mr. Tamikosmom has dug a new pond at the back of the property.  It is heated and ... has room for Miss Piggy.

However ... there is a catch.  Prior to indulging ... you are required to share with the forum what you referred to last week in a post as "more information".

Janetl

I will. Be patient.

Kermit ... since when have you known me to be patient.

I want to proceed on a journey to expose the sham encompassing the Persistence undertaking  but ... all the roads go nowhere.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: December 16, 2008, 01:07:12 AM »

Tylergals theory has always haunted me that Natalee was taken to a part at the Holiday Inn, and a film was made.  Posner prolly wouldn't have been too happy if that was exposed.

And there was a post by "rubby" made on or around July 27th 2005 that said something to the affect "what is so important about a bloody shoe" that is always in the back of my mind. This poster said that a film was made of Natalee , and that Juron killed her during the making of that film.

Tyler always believed that Joran kicked her.

I agree about the film being made too.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: December 16, 2008, 01:08:08 AM »

Kermit.Do we have a definitive year that The VDS family arrived in Aruba,as well as what was the position Paulus was given upon his arrival and by whom?TIA

1970s - Paulus went to University of Tiburg
He became an attorney and assisted citizens who had conflicts with gov't in Arnhem.
1973 - 1993 found against construction of a motorway that was to go partly over the van der sloot estate.
In 1978 his dad at the time worked at the social legal aid office in Arnhem
page 1 Joran's book

In 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.

RVD, 20.12.2002

Meer informatie
Benoemingen Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba
Persbericht | 20-12-2002 | PDF document, 5 Kb

i cut the link in half so it would not blow the margins. you wanna see it, put it back together.
Translation:
The lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.

Paulus van der Sloot and Oduber both got their education at Tilburg University.

“ in 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.” (Chapter 1 of Joran's book: Island boy)

In Aruba Paulus goes to work as an attorney for the Government for 5 yrs for Aruba gov't as an attorney
PvdS when he worked at the GEA, reported to Director Hubert Maduro.

member of Aruba's Council of State Hubert Maduro

sometime during 1994 Paulus switches jobs

Lastly, it is believed that Paulus Van der Sloot participated on a panel which agreed to extradite two relatives of the Mansurs to the US under serious charges some years back
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivo rous_conservative/2005/06/joran_van_der_s.html

More and more the name Mansur turns up in money laundering cases. Alex and Eric Mansur were indicted in Puerto Rico in August 1994
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

1995 - Paulus became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university.

1996 Zwinkels is fired from the Attorney General job

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)
van Daalen became procureur general of Aruba in 1997 after procureur general Jan van Zwinkels was fired in 1996 by Aruba

2003 – January 2 – Paulus starts his judge-in-training and was said to of heard some cases.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: December 16, 2008, 01:08:40 AM »

A company from Brazil, wasn't it?  Petrobras.

I thought that fell through or something...would have to research, again.....not happening tonight.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: December 16, 2008, 01:08:51 AM »

Hi Kermit.

Janetl

I will. Be patient.

Kermit ... since when have you known me to be patient.

I want to proceed on a journey to expose the sham encompassing the Persistence undertaking  but ... all the roads go nowhere.

Janet

Hopefully it will make some progress soon.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: December 16, 2008, 01:09:36 AM »

Kermit, a little snack to keep you going...  

yum ribbit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.