April 27, 2024, 05:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221366 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: December 16, 2008, 01:10:50 AM »

I'm taking off.
Have a good night monkeys.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: December 16, 2008, 01:11:49 AM »

Good night Kermit.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 16, 2008, 01:11:57 AM »

Greta had JQK on the show.  JQK plans on being in Aruba the first of January to make sure they have all Greta's information and to make sure they do what they say their going to do.  Said there needs to be transparency.

i hope he hooks up with Brinkman. he is there on January 2nd or a few days after.
but Greta knows this so i almost sure they've already planned something.

Brinkman will sir things up, they won't like to see him coming after calling Aruba 'corrupt as hell' on FOX.
if this gets more media attention even better.

it's going to be very awkward anyway, Croes left the Round Table Conference accusing the Dutch of a 'colonial attitude'.
Bijleveld and Hirsch Ballin were also there, sure he didn't want to meet them as he was called to investigate Jan van der Straten a few days before.

but he is saying he didn't start this investigation because Bijleveld told him to.
that's mindboggling because he knew for 3.5 years that Jan van der Straten obstructed the investigation.

but he spoke out about this in that interview because Jan van der Straten was criticizing the Coast Guard.
did he already start or plan the investigation by then or was it a response to the criticism by Jan van der Straten?
or wasn't he planning the investigation but did he do this after Bijleveld asked him to but he doesn't want to say this.

or is it al B.S. again.
so the media and politicians better keep the pressure on Croes about how it is going with the investigation.

still don't know who is actually doing the investigation.
but internal investigation are done by the Landsrecherche, headed by a public prosecutor...

this Aruban politician, Armand Hessels is also talking a lot about Rudy Croes/Jan van Straten/Paul van der Sloot.
not sure what he wants, but i guess that he wants Croes to resign or a parlamentairy inquire.
his party has only 1 seat in the Aruban Parliament.
http://www.redaruba.com/nobo/?p=317

"Cu e declarashon aki e ministro ta duna su mes e puñal mortal."
does this translate: "Such a declaration done by a Minister is a mortal sin" ?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #603 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:08 AM »

I'm taking off.

goodnight Kermit!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:47 AM »

Kermit ... Mr. Tamikosmom just finished installing little electric lanterns all around that heated pool.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
10:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: December 16, 2008, 01:13:52 AM »

Kermit - How do Beth and Dave feel about the situation involving the cage photographs?

If I do not have to, I don't want to get into what they feel, say etc.

Kermit.Do we have a definitive year that The VDS family arrived in Aruba,as well as what was the position Paulus was given upon his arrival and by whom?TIA

1970s - Paulus went to University of Tiburg
He became an attorney and assisted citizens who had conflicts with gov't in Arnhem.
1973 - 1993 found against construction of a motorway that was to go partly over the van der sloot estate.
In 1978 his dad at the time worked at the social legal aid office in Arnhem
page 1 Joran's book

In 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.

RVD, 20.12.2002

Meer informatie
Benoemingen Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba
Persbericht | 20-12-2002 | PDF document, 5 Kb

i cut the link in half so it would not blow the margins. you wanna see it, put it back together.
Translation:
The lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.

Paulus van der Sloot and Oduber both got their education at Tilburg University.

“ in 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.” (Chapter 1 of Joran's book: Island boy)

In Aruba Paulus goes to work as an attorney for the Government for 5 yrs for Aruba gov't as an attorney
PvdS when he worked at the GEA, reported to Director Hubert Maduro.

member of Aruba's Council of State Hubert Maduro

sometime during 1994 Paulus switches jobs

Lastly, it is believed that Paulus Van der Sloot participated on a panel which agreed to extradite two relatives of the Mansurs to the US under serious charges some years back
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivo rous_conservative/2005/06/joran_van_der_s.html

More and more the name Mansur turns up in money laundering cases. Alex and Eric Mansur were indicted in Puerto Rico in August 1994
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

1995 - Paulus became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university.

1996 Zwinkels is fired from the Attorney General job

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)
van Daalen became procureur general of Aruba in 1997 after procureur general Jan van Zwinkels was fired in 1996 by Aruba

2003 – January 2 – Paulus starts his judge-in-training and was said to of heard some cases.

Interesting.Didn't know that.To take on the Mansur family Paulus must have someone serious behind him.JMOO.One would think Jossy,as well as the Mansur family is enjoying watching the SLOW destruction of their family??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: December 16, 2008, 01:14:01 AM »

Another person we've been discussing is  Mr.Riverol.Worth more questions and,or discussion!

Who was the refinery sold to not long ago?

A company from Brazil, wasn't it?  Petrobras.

I thought that fell through or something...would have to research, again.....not happening tonight.

Don't know.  I saw a blurb on it last week while looking for something else.  Something about Petrobras backing off after a fire at the refinery.  Now that the refinery has been repaired they were thought to be closing the deal.  I'll see if I can find it again and post it for you.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 16, 2008, 01:14:01 AM »

I'm taking off.

Nite Kermit
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: December 16, 2008, 01:14:33 AM »

Good night Tamikosmom.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: December 16, 2008, 01:14:58 AM »

Goodnight Janet!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: December 16, 2008, 01:15:27 AM »

Greta had JQK on the show.  JQK plans on being in Aruba the first of January to make sure they have all Greta's information and to make sure they do what they say their going to do.  Said there needs to be transparency.

i hope he hooks up with Brinkman. he is there on January 2nd or a few days after.

Brinkman will sir things up, they won't like to see him coming after calling Aruba 'corrupt as hell' on FOX.

it's going to be very awkward anyway, Croes left the Round Table Conference accusing the Dutch of a 'colonial attitude'.
Bijleveld and Hirsch Ballin were also there, sure he didn't want to meet them as he was called to investigate Jan van der Straten a few days before.

but he is saying he didn't start this investigation because Bijleveld told him to.
that's mindboggling because he knew for 3.5 years that Jan van der Straten obstructed the investigation.

but he spoke out about this in that interview because Jan van der Straten was criticizing the Coast Guard.
did he already start or plan the investigation by then or was it a response to the criticism by Jan van der Straten?
or wasn't he planning the investigation but did he do this after Bijleveld asked him to but he doesn't want to say this.

or is it al B.S. again.
so the media and politicians better keep the pressure on Croes about how it is going with the investigation.

but internal investigation are done by the Landsrecherche, headed by a public prosecutor...

this Aruban politician, Armand Hessels is also talking a lot about Rudy Croes/Jan van Straten/Paul van der Sloot.
not sure what he wants, but i guess that he wants Croes to resign or a parlamentairy inquire.

I hope so too.  I realize that Brinkman's time in Aruba was already planned and Natalee is not the reason for it but it will work out nicely if JQK can meet with him.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: December 16, 2008, 01:15:32 AM »

or is it al B.S. again.

Brinkman seems like he may have a little bit of cowboy in him!   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: December 16, 2008, 01:16:09 AM »

Kermit ... Mr. Tamikosmom just finished installing little electric lanterns all around that heated pool.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
10:15 PM PT

Nite Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: December 16, 2008, 01:17:00 AM »

or is it al B.S. again.

Brinkman seems like he may have a little bit of cowboy in him!   

Yep....YeeeeeeHaaawwwwww!!!!!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: December 16, 2008, 01:17:03 AM »

Another person we've been discussing is  Mr.Riverol.Worth more questions and,or discussion!

Who was the refinery sold to not long ago?

A company from Brazil, wasn't it?  Petrobras.

I thought that fell through or something...would have to research, again.....not happening tonight.

Don't know.  I saw a blurb on it last week while looking for something else.  Something about Petrobras backing off after a fire at the refinery.  Now that the refinery has been repaired they were thought to be closing the deal.  I'll see if I can find it again and post it for you.

I don't remember the details right now, but thanks Truthseeker.....I know I've read it a few times, but it's late for me here.  I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

G'nite, again.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: December 16, 2008, 01:17:10 AM »

I'm taking off.

Goodnight and God bless Kermit...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 16, 2008, 01:18:06 AM »

My power went off for about 20 minutes! (just when it was getting good!!) Nite all!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: December 16, 2008, 01:19:04 AM »

My power went off for about 20 minutes! (just when it was getting good!!) Nite all!!

My power was out for almost 7 hours today    Imagine that 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: December 16, 2008, 01:19:06 AM »

G-Night Wreck..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: December 16, 2008, 01:19:20 AM »

Nite Wreck!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.