April 27, 2024, 04:44:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221364 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #700 on: December 16, 2008, 02:40:01 PM »

Just want to thank Janet and wreck. I feel the same and have all along. It is enough of a puzzle as is...no need for cryptics to further the agony. I do not find it amusing...never have.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: December 16, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

Hi Snoopy ... in case you missed my earlier post.  BIG HUG!

Monkeys ... I am off for the day ... lots to do preparing for the BIG DAY and its related activities.

As the song goes ...

"IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS ..."

I know.  I know.  I am singing off tune.  Hey ... I have been singing off tune for 62 years tomorrow.  I am past expecting a miracle in that area of my life.

Have a good day all.

Janet
11:40 AM PT

+++++++

I believe you Kermit for what it's worth.  I lost a lot of credibility last week trying to help a friend see that she was being mis-lead.  She didn't get it, and that won't happen to me again.

Hi snoppy.  I have been thinking about you and your hubby.  How is is your beloved pet.  Is he comfortable.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 16, 2008, 02:45:02 PM »

Hi guys,

I got an email from Johan Remkes this afternoon - very brief - in respons to the email I sent Sunday:

Geachte heer ...,

Dank voor uw mail inzake de verdwijning van mej. N. Holloway. Tweede Kamerleden moeten naar mijn oordeel uiterst terughoudend zijn om zich in opsporings- en vervolgingsonderzoek te mengen. Die verantwoordelijkheid ligt bij de justitiλle autoriteiten, primair op Aruba.

Hoogachtend en met vriendelijke groet,
Johan Remkes VVD 
Tweede Kamer der Staten- Generaal

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear mister ...,

Thanks for your email concerning the disappearance of miss N. Holloway. Members of Parliament should, according to my judgement, be very reserved to interfere in a tracing- and prosecution-investigation. That responsibility lies at the justicial authorities, primarily at Aruba.

With regards and friendly greetings,

Johan Remkes VVD
Second Chamber of the States General

Well, that was to be expected.
But maybe the coming days he thinks again...
Or he can’t sleep one of the coming nights....
And he picks up the telephone and..... 

Thanks for sharing that EuroRobert!  We can hope, but some people just don't have a conscience.  

Yes, you're right about that. But I just don't understand that we've until now seen no initiatives 'behind the scenes' (or the results of that). It's so frustrating and again I don't understand it, as the damage to Aruba is getting so big by now as well. It seems such a small step to get things moving again. But still... What goes on in these peoples minds???!!!

(Btw: 'justicial' in the previous post must be 'judicial' of course.)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 16, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »

Have a great day Janet.I'll be swinging from the cage all day..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: December 16, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »

Hi guys,

I got an email from Johan Remkes this afternoon - very brief - in respons to the email I sent Sunday:

Geachte heer ...,

Dank voor uw mail inzake de verdwijning van mej. N. Holloway. Tweede Kamerleden moeten naar mijn oordeel uiterst terughoudend zijn om zich in opsporings- en vervolgingsonderzoek te mengen. Die verantwoordelijkheid ligt bij de justitiλle autoriteiten, primair op Aruba.

Johan Remkes VVD 

Dear mister ...,

Thanks for your email concerning the disappearance of miss N. Holloway. Members of Parliament should, according to my judgement, be very reserved to interfere in a tracing- and prosecution-investigation. That responsibility lies at the justicial authorities, primarily at Aruba.

Johan Remkes VVD

yes, that was expected.

but Remkes was manager (korpsbeheerder) of the KLPD in 2006.
a new investigation (by the Rijksrecherche) is an acknowledgement that the KLPD investigation of 2006 wasn't thorough enough.

You're right about that. But do you have confidence in the Arubans they will do it right this time?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: December 16, 2008, 03:01:06 PM »

yes, that was expected.

a new investigation (by the Rijksrecherche) is an acknowledgement that the KLPD investigation of 2006 wasn't thorough enough.

Rudy Croes position of Aruban Justice Minister dictates he must have been aware that there was a Paulus van der Sloot/ Remkes connection when he requested Remkes to lead the Dutch investigation into the Jan Vander Sloot/ Paulus van der Sloot connection in 2006.  In other words ... the outcome of the Dutch investigation was fixed.

Think about it.  There was no accountability by ANYBODY who participated in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... no accountability of those within the Dutch/Aruban administration involved in the coverup ... no accountability of the sons of the elite ... no justice for Natalee Holloway ... no closure for the family.

In 2005, Rudy Croes made it known that there was a Jan Vander Sloot/Paulus van der Sloot connection.

In 2006 Rudy Croes requested a Dutch investigation of the Natalee Holloway case under the control of Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes ... a Minister with a Paulus van der Sloot connection.

Reminder:  On January 1, 2003 ... Johan Remkes endorsed the appointment of Paulus van der Sloot to "deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands antilles and Aruba".

The latest developments of December, 2008 are not developments at all.  They are flashbacks to 2005 and 2006.

I suspect that the Aruban/Dutch administrations have two agendas ...

1.  an agenda to create a distraction away from the contents of the trap/cage discovered and turned over unchallenged to the ALE by John Silvetti of the Persistence

2.  an agenda to close the Natalee Holloway case and ... in an attempt to pacify the family ...  a sacrificial lamb has been selected to take the fall.  In other words ... accountability for a compromised investigation starts and ends with Jan Vander Straaten?

Janet

+++++

JUNE, 2005/AUGUST, 2005

THE PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT CONNECTION

Paulus van der Sloot - NOVA/TWAN HUYS - 06/28/05

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

Eric Zaandam - President Police Union, Aruban television 8/28/06

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Rudy Croes - Minister of Justice - Top 95 radio 8/28/06

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to ...

<snipped>

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee’s Freebirds

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg287560;topicseen#msg287560

AUGUST, 2006

August 26, 2006
Aruba wants Dutch police to take over Natalee case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.  Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

Telephone calls placed to Croes' office for comment Friday went unanswered.

Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Then 18, the native of Mountain Brook was last seen leaving a bar with three young men.

Authorities have arrested eight people in connection with her disappearance and then released them for lack of evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210525,00.html
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml

DECEMBER, 2008

Police head hindered Holloway investigation
Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island's Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate's disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/6079658/Claims-that-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: December 16, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »

Hi guys,

Geachte heer ...,

Johan Remkes VVD 

Dear mister ...,

Johan Remkes VVD

yes, that was expected.

You're right about that. But do you have confidence in the Arubans they will do it right this time?

a little bit.
if Rudy Croes is genuine about this new investigation: he might want to expose the corrupt Dutchies this time.
maybe both Jan van der Straten and Brinkman have ticked him off.

i think there is more to this PG situation we still don't know about.
to me it's mindboggling that Croes-Fernandes didn't do more to get rid of conflicts of interest in a very early stage.
she had the power to do this.
she must have known exactly who Paul van der Sloot was and how close he is to several people in the police / OM and judicial branch.

but maybe now with Pietersz as PG, Rudy Croes feels the time is right to instruct the PG to redo the investigation.

but i don't have high expectations.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: December 16, 2008, 05:53:05 PM »

Hi guys,

Geachte heer ...,

Johan Remkes VVD 

Dear mister ...,

Johan Remkes VVD

yes, that was expected.

a little bit.
if Rudy Croes is genuine about this new investigation: he might want to expose the corrupt Dutchies this time.

to me it's mindboggling that Croes-Fernandes didn't do more to get rid of conflicts of interest in a very early stage.
she must have known exactly who Paul van der Sloot was and how close he is to several people in the police / OM and judicial branch.

but maybe now with Pietersz as PG, Rudy Croes feels the time is right to instruct the PG to redo the investigation.

I 2nd that. I don't have even low expectations.  I hate to see John Q. Kelley go to Aruba expecting something to happen and have that bunch cut him off at the knees.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: December 16, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »

Hi guys,

Geachte heer ...,

Johan Remkes VVD 

Dear mister ...,

Johan Remkes VVD

yes, that was expected.

a little bit.

I 2nd that. I don't have even low expectations.  I hate to see John Q. Kelley go to Aruba expecting something to happen and have that bunch cut him off at the knees.
There will be no CREDIBLE investigation -JQK is wasting his time. I HIGHLY doubt the "pond" will amount to squat. It is all delays and diversions.
I'm ready for "Shock and AWE".  Let it ALL hang out by exposing what WE know to the world. Let the chips fall where they may!

I've had it!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: December 16, 2008, 06:27:04 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]
There will be no CREDIBLE investigation -JQK is wasting his time. I HIGHLY doubt the "pond" will amount to squat. It is all delays and diversions.
I'm ready for "Shock and AWE".  Let it ALL hang out by exposing what WE know to the world. Let the chips fall where they may!

I've had it!!
[/quote]

I agree with everythin you said Wreck.  But how can WE do that?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #710 on: December 16, 2008, 06:27:52 PM »

Hi guys,

Geachte heer ...,

Johan Remkes VVD 

Dear mister ...,

Johan Remkes VVD

yes, that was expected.

a little bit.

I've had it!!
  One Should Never Give Up HOPE! But I can honestly understand Your frustrations......I guess what I'm trying to say is I Hope You are wrong....and that I understand why You feel the way You do.....but as I watched JQK on Greta last night I got the feeling that there is alot going on behind the scenes that We are not privy too not yet anyways...I don't know this for sure but Gut Feelings tell Me different.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 16, 2008, 06:31:06 PM »

[/quote]

I've had it!!
[/quote]

I agree with everythin you said Wreck.  But how can WE do that?
[/quote]

Do you think Greta reads here?  I am sure she is working with John Q. but maybe a lot of info we have seen lately needs to go national?  Just throwing it out there. Wouldn't want to mess up the "investigation" going on in Aruba though.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: December 16, 2008, 06:33:00 PM »

Keepingthafaith..I sure hope something is going on but find it hard sometimes to actually believe anything is going to happen.We may know more to the story but no prosecution for anyone!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: December 16, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »

I haven't given up hope per se -- I think we already know plenty enough to let fly on Aruba. There will never "justice" provided by Aruba. It ain't gonna happen.
I think we should just come out firing everything we have on them -- not for justice in a court, but for posterity. I think Kermit has the key -- let's unleash "SHOCK and AWE"!! No more waiting around for someone in Aruba to "do the right thing". -JMO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: December 16, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »

I haven't given up hope per se -- I think we already know plenty enough to let fly on Aruba. There will never "justice" provided by Aruba. It ain't gonna happen.
I think we should just come out firing everything we have on them -- not for justice in a court, but for posterity. I think Kermit has the key -- let's unleash "SHOCK and AWE"!! No more waiting around for someone in Aruba to "do the right thing". -JMO

From what i've learned about Aruba it is a cesspool of EVIL.God know's what happen's in the belly of the beast that is Aruba..JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: December 16, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »

Hi guys,

Geachte heer ...,

Johan Remkes VVD 

Dear mister ...,

Johan Remkes VVD

yes, that was expected.

a little bit.

I've had it!!

How, when we can't get anyone to listen?  This is exactly why I didn't jump on the bandwagon and start cheering because the Dutch are coming to save Natalee.  The Dutch Parliament might be addressing corruption issues with the ABCs, but I really don't think Natalee is a very high priority for them, or they would have addressed her disappearance long before now.  The Dutch already know what has happened.  I'm afraid that JQK will get the same treatment that Tim got from Mos last September and the same treatment Greta got recently.

There are too many people involved in Natalee's cover up. They aren't going to arrest just one or two people.  I don't see Urine or Paulass going to jail for anything that was done to Natalee.  I think that we need to figure out exactly where she is, if that is still a possibility, and demand the return of her remains.  I know that Jossy has four witnesses, but nothing is happening with these witnesses.  Mos and ALE aren't paying any attention to the witnesses.  They aren't even paying attention to Greta and Peter deVries.  They are thumbing their noses at us again.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: December 16, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »

I seriously doubt that there is any investigation going on in
Aruba.  Mos has issued a statement that the pond witness
had nothing new to offer.
Hero Brinkman said something to the effect that if a person
was honest when they went to Aruba, they were soon bought
off or corrupted in some way.
People who think they "know more" seem to think there are two
more witnesses.  I think they may have been led to believe
something that isn't true.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #717 on: December 16, 2008, 06:50:16 PM »

Aruba is beyond words in description that is ........ I do care about getting Natalee Home and if there is a chance of that I don't want to do anything to prevent it from happening......Maybe Kermit will come on later and can direct Us in a way that We can help with the Persistance Pics that indicate that Natalee was in that Trap and that Aruba took the contents and has not said one word about what or who it was......Does Greta even know about these new pics? Is something going on behind the scenes that We don't know about and if We start putting the pics out there in the MSM...would mess up investigations that are in progess.....I don't know the answers but maybe Kermit or someone does..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: December 16, 2008, 06:51:06 PM »

SS:
How, when we can't get anyone to listen?  This is exactly why I didn't jump on the bandwagon and start cheering because the Dutch are coming to save Natalee.  The Dutch Parliament might be addressing corruption issues with the ABCs, but I really don't think Natalee is a very high priority for them, or they would have addressed her disappearance long before now.  The Dutch already know what has happened.  I'm afraid that JQK will get the same treatment that Tim got from Mos last September and the same treatment Greta got recently.

There are too many people involved in Natalee's cover up. They aren't going to arrest just one or two people.  I don't see Urine or Paulass going to jail for anything that was done to Natalee.  I think that we need to figure out exactly where she is, if that is still a possibility, and demand the return of her remains.  I know that Jossy has four witnesses, but nothing is happening with these witnesses.  Mos and ALE aren't paying any attention to the witnesses.  They aren't even paying attention to Greta and Peter deVries.  They are thumbing their noses at us again
That's ALL I'm asking for!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: December 16, 2008, 06:51:29 PM »

It is called passive resistance.. It was used in world war 2 against a German group known as the Nazi.. Politics as usual in the Netherlands political system.
They are stalling you with no intention of doing a damn thing..They just want to wear us down over time..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.