April 27, 2024, 10:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221323 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: December 16, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »

Any movement on the Kalpoe front?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: December 16, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »

SS:
How, when we can't get anyone to listen?  This is exactly why I didn't jump on the bandwagon and start cheering because the Dutch are coming to save Natalee.  The Dutch Parliament might be addressing corruption issues with the ABCs, but I really don't think Natalee is a very high priority for them, or they would have addressed her disappearance long before now.  The Dutch already know what has happened.  I'm afraid that JQK will get the same treatment that Tim got from Mos last September and the same treatment Greta got recently.

There are too many people involved in Natalee's cover up. They aren't going to arrest just one or two people.  I don't see Urine or Paulass going to jail for anything that was done to Natalee.  I think that we need to figure out exactly where she is, if that is still a possibility, and demand the return of her remains.  I know that Jossy has four witnesses, but nothing is happening with these witnesses.  Mos and ALE aren't paying any attention to the witnesses.  They aren't even paying attention to Greta and Peter deVries.  They are thumbing their noses at us again
That's ALL I'm asking for!
SS and Wreck....I'm with You on this but how the hell do We DEMAND Her remains be returned?......

We have to figure out where she is and we need help from people in Aruba because we can't do this on our own.  Was she in the cage - we don't know.  Caps doesn't help us or answer our questions anymore after he told us that she was likely dismembered and/or she is in the cemetery.  Destiny did a beautiful appeal in the newspaper last May - did anyone ever reply?  I am beyond frustration at this point and the fighting is just making it worse because it means that things are crumbling from within the once unified group.
SS...I in no way meant My Question about DEMAND to be Ugly....I just don't know how to find out where Natalee is.....Caps is doing work over there that We don't even know about....I'm sure of it because I believe in Him......Jossy probably knows things also but for whatever reason He and Caps both are not telling Us at this time.....I don't know what happened about Destiny's appeal...maybe if another Monkey knows they can tell Us........  

Hotping - I didn't for a minute think that your question was ugly.  You sound as frustrated as I am right now.  I think Caps is someone who can help us.  He has already given us such an incredible amount of information.  Most of it seems to be pretty accurate.  I have also heard that Caps and Jossy are working behind the scenes, but nothing is happening and Caps hasn't been communicating with us or responding to our questions.  Mos has disregarded the witnesses, Greta, and Peter.  He wouldn't even meet with Tim in September.  Jossy never followed through with Parts 3, 4, and 5 that were supposed to expose Paulass.  I really don't expect anything to happen with the Dutch Parliament.  I feel like we've been set adrift without a paddle.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »

Did Jossy ever say that parts 3,4 & 5 were to follow or
did just Caps say that part?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: December 16, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN - PERSISTENCE - OCEANOGRAPHER

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Remember that pic of someone in ALE holding what looked like a piece of Natalee's blouse in his hand? (Later dismissed as fishing netting or something)..  Was that 'netting' discovered on land near to where the trap is located?

What about all that other stuff - the duct tape, Joran's belt,  where Deepak took a squirt - where Satish said they stopped the car, where the fisherman said he saw Joran take something bundled up out of the trunk of a car, then take his shoes off, and go to the ocean and swim with the bundle out a bit - could he be taking Natalee to a waiting boat to divers to put her in that trap perhaps? Was all of this stuff going on near the location of the trap?

Speaking of duct tape - who was that surfer dude anyway? What moron puts sticky duct tape in their long hair? Wouldn't that glue melt from the hot Aruba summer sun  or get wet from the salty ocean water? Why not just braid the hair and stick a rubber band at the end of it?  That duct tape explanation never sat well w/me especially when they found blonde hair on it - and then Dave said some guy asked him for Natalee's hair for some 'machine' he invented to locate Natalee, but needed a few strands of her hair. Who was that inventor?

I think all these smaller folks played in this game as well. Were paid off, were paid to talk or to request things... JMHO

Sorry in advance if all this was discussed already... 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: December 16, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

I believe that was Caps who said that Magnolia.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: December 16, 2008, 09:27:00 PM »

Any movement on the Kalpoe front?

Last I checked the hearing on the motion to compel has been postponed until January or February.  I forget the exact date.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: December 16, 2008, 09:27:07 PM »

I believe that was Caps who said that Magnolia.

patient----the puzzle is on the table....patient there is more than part 2 there is 3 and 4 and 5 as this writings...

A singing war is a lost war.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #747 on: December 16, 2008, 09:27:10 PM »

SS:
How, when we can't get anyone to listen?  This is exactly why I didn't jump on the bandwagon and start cheering because the Dutch are coming to save Natalee.  The Dutch Parliament might be addressing corruption issues with the ABCs, but I really don't think Natalee is a very high priority for them, or they would have addressed her disappearance long before now.  The Dutch already know what has happened.  I'm afraid that JQK will get the same treatment that Tim got from Mos last September and the same treatment Greta got recently.

There are too many people involved in Natalee's cover up. They aren't going to arrest just one or two people.  I don't see Urine or Paulass going to jail for anything that was done to Natalee.  I think that we need to figure out exactly where she is, if that is still a possibility, and demand the return of her remains.  I know that Jossy has four witnesses, but nothing is happening with these witnesses.  Mos and ALE aren't paying any attention to the witnesses.  They aren't even paying attention to Greta and Peter deVries.  They are thumbing their noses at us again
SS and Wreck....I'm with You on this but how the hell do We DEMAND Her remains be returned?......

We have to figure out where she is and we need help from people in Aruba because we can't do this on our own.  Was she in the cage - we don't know.  Caps doesn't help us or answer our questions anymore after he told us that she was likely dismembered and/or she is in the cemetery.  Destiny did a beautiful appeal in the newspaper last May - did anyone ever reply?  I am beyond frustration at this point and the fighting is just making it worse because it means that things are crumbling from within the once unified group.
SS...I in no way meant My Question about DEMAND to be Ugly....I just don't know how to find out where Natalee is.....Caps is doing work over there that We don't even know about....I'm sure of it because I believe in Him......Jossy probably knows things also but for whatever reason He and Caps both are not telling Us at this time.....I don't know what happened about Destiny's appeal...maybe if another Monkey knows they can tell Us........  

Hotping - I didn't for a minute think that your question was ugly.  You sound as frustrated as I am right now.  I think Caps is someone who can help us.  He has already given us such an incredible amount of information.  Most of it seems to be pretty accurate.  I have also heard that Caps and Jossy are working behind the scenes, but nothing is happening and Caps hasn't been communicating with us or responding to our questions.  Mos has disregarded the witnesses, Greta, and Peter.  He wouldn't even meet with Tim in September.  Jossy never followed through with Parts 3, 4, and 5 that were supposed to expose Paulass.  I really don't expect anything to happen with the Dutch Parliament.  I feel like we've been set adrift without a paddle.
SS Thanks.....You Monkeys might think I'm crazy but how about just emailing Mos and some of the others involved in this case the pics that show the remains and letting Them know that We know......it might get a good reaction or it could even make Them destroy what they did find (If they haven't already)......But what have We got to loose if They think that the MSM is going to be notified....just maybe They will find away to give Us what We want which is Natalee and then They can all burn in Hell......I know I'm crazy but like You said SS.....this is Very Frustrating....There has got to be a way to put pressure on the right ones over there......  

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: December 16, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »

Hi Mags - at the time, I understood that Caps was speaking for Jossy and the group that mt in the beginning of Septmeber.  It was the day after Tim left Orlando after the first search.  Caps, Jossy, the witness(es), Caps, and Silvetti were all together and wanted to meet with Mos.  Mos wouldn't meet with them.  We also heard the Peter deVries was there.  For the next two weeks, Jossy printed Parts 1 and 2 about the witness.  Caps told us that Parts 3, 4, and 5 would follow and that they would expose Paulass.  We never saw them.  He also alluded to Peter's newest program on Urine that ultimately aired in the beginning of November.  Greta's program followed.  I haven't heard anything about Peter's program being shown here in the US.  There haven't been any additional Diario articles.  Mos doesn't recognize the witnesses.  The time frame to close the investigation has supposedly been extended to January, but nothing is happening.  Mos will be gone in January.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »

SS:

SS Thanks.....You Monkeys might think I'm crazy but how about just emailing Mos and some of the others involved in this case the pics that show the remains and letting Them know that We know......it might get a good reaction or it could even make Them destroy what they did find (If they haven't already)......But what have We got to loose if They think that the MSM is going to be notified....just maybe They will find away to give Us what We want which is Natalee and then They can all burn in Hell......I know I'm crazy but like You said SS.....this is Very Frustrating....There has got to be a way to put pressure on the right ones over there......  

I hear what you are saying, but at this point I am fearful that they would do to us what they did to the FBI.  They will produce remains that aren't Natalees, if that was even Natalee in the cage.  If there is still a possibility that the remains in the cage weren't Natalee, we need to know what other place(s) she might be.  Caps recently indicated that Urine became angry and dismembered her.  He suggested that part of her went to the area near the sharks.  Was that the same as the remains found near the rocks?  I think we need a lot more answers. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: December 16, 2008, 09:45:21 PM »

I remember Caps post about parts 3-4 & 5 to follow, but I
did not think that Jossy had said that.
I also remember Caps post about Me, J, W, and c's.
I don't remember about Jossy being at that meeting or deVries.
Where did that information come from.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 16, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »

Delays, diversions, diversions, delays......nothin's coming folks.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #752 on: December 16, 2008, 09:49:57 PM »

Thanks Magnolia, I was thinking the same.

btw, great find on the pictures; please don't send them to anyone.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: December 16, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »

It was a "secret" at the time, but it eventually leaked out.  Tim was at the meeting also, but he left when Mos wouldn't meet with them and he returned to the storm damage in Texas.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: December 16, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »

Tim has been working with the witnesses and the polygraphs that were done in Houston.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 16, 2008, 09:54:20 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

01/26/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

12/03/2008 Order (ORDER RE STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES TO CONTINUE THE RULING ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO STRIKE COMPLAINT, DEFENDANTS' SECOND MOTION TO DISMISS, PLAINTIFF'S MOTIONS TO COMPEL THE PRO HAC VICE)
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

12/03/2008 Stipulation (STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES TO CONTINUE THE RULING ON DEFENDANTS' SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE COMPLAINT DEFENDANTS' SECOND MOTION TO DISMISS, PLAINTIFF'S MOTIONS TO COMPEL THE PRO HAC VICE APPLICATIN)

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: December 16, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »

Thanks Magnolia, I was thinking the same.

btw, great find on the pictures; please don't send them to anyone.

I wouldn't dream of sending the pictures to anyone.  Not to worry.
My husband was honored at the Kennedy Center.....that was one of them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #757 on: December 16, 2008, 09:57:52 PM »

Delays, diversions, diversions, delays......nothin's coming folks.

I agree wreck, and I'm with you...

SHOCK and AWE!!!! AWE and SHOCK!!!! AWE...GIMME SOME MORE SHOCK!!!!  LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!!!  LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

01/26/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

12/03/2008 Order (ORDER RE STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES TO CONTINUE THE RULING ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO STRIKE COMPLAINT, DEFENDANTS' SECOND MOTION TO DISMISS, PLAINTIFF'S MOTIONS TO COMPEL THE PRO HAC VICE)

12/03/2008 Stipulation (STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES TO CONTINUE THE RULING ON DEFENDANTS' SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE COMPLAINT DEFENDANTS' SECOND MOTION TO DISMISS, PLAINTIFF'S MOTIONS TO COMPEL THE PRO HAC VICE APPLICATIN)

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Attached is a copy of the Stipulation
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: December 16, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »

Tim has been working with the witnesses and the polygraphs that were done in Houston.

Thank you, SS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.