April 28, 2024, 12:03:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221437 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2008, 09:35:59 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: December 17, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »

Happy Birthday, Janet, and many more!!!   
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 17, 2008, 09:37:26 AM »

You mean I gotta do that again? lol

Well...........................otay.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: December 17, 2008, 10:05:38 AM »

I just feel even if they replace Mos and new Mos will come in and pick up right after the old one did.  Just like Mos did when he replaced Karin Janssen.  I just don't feel like Mos is the one leading this investigation.  He is taking orders from someone.

I agree San.

However ... I do not think there is even an investigation and ... neither does Jossy Mansur and ... neither does Beth Holloway.

I believe Rudy Croes' charade of an "investigation" into the Jan Vander Straaten/Paulus van der Slot connection is nothing but a "dog and pony show" meant to bring a close to the Natalee Holloway case and ... pacify the family.  Prior to closing the case ... Aruba will apologize to the family of Natalee Holloway.  Aruba will concede that wrong decisions made in the first ten days of the investigation by Jan Vander Straaten imply justice will never prevail.

Janet

I agree.  You said it so much better than I could have.  This is exactly what is happening.  But this doesn't meant that I am giving up.  It means that I see through what they are doing.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY BECAUSE IT IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 17, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »

Good morning, everyone.  I made a special thread in the Monkey Lounge for Janet.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4263.new#new

Sorry I missed this before I posted.  I will copy and paste what I did in the thread.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 17, 2008, 10:10:15 AM »

You mean I gotta do that again? lol

Well...........................otay.

Just make a quote off your post and copy what you did but don't make the post just get out of it.  Hit the back button.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: December 17, 2008, 10:15:44 AM »

texasmom, you are a beautiful person, thanks for the great post

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 17, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »

texasmom ..... thank you for the poem/photo's post. It serves as a reminder as to why we are all still here, waiting......

Yeah what she said.  Thank you texasmom.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: December 17, 2008, 10:45:26 AM »

I thought I might wake up today in a better mood...................................................nope.
No more games, no more delays, no more internal Aruban investigations................"times up"!! 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 17, 2008, 10:46:56 AM »

I thought I might wake up today in a better mood...................................................nope.
No more games, no more delays, no more internal Aruban investigations................"times up"!! 

I wake up in a bad mood every day 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 17, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »

Thanks you all so much for the HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 17, 2008, 12:03:55 PM »

Thank you Texasmom.

As Nut said ... a reminder why we are still here.

Natalee Holloway's family deserves so much more than the Aruba afforded in the name of Justice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 17, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »

Dutch posters - need some help with this...who is this person Pim Fortuin?  This was just posted on the front page of SM by someone in Aruba.

J.V  wrote:

come to aruba all of you,we are waiting…greta nancy and of course mr Brinkman!! 2 ratingseeking BiTcHeS and and another gay dutchman against all antillians….remember pim fortuin?Keep talking shit….!! Keep talking!!

Dec 17, 10:43 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/09/dutch-official-hero-brinkman-says-aruban-natalee-holloway-investigators-corrupt-as-hell/
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #853 on: December 17, 2008, 12:32:47 PM »

I found this Klaas on Pim Fortuin

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t1661.html

JospoortvlietMay 6 2002, 13:24
Well guys, u may have read it in the news. In holland, Pim Fortuin has been shot. I know it has nothing to do with audio, but I had to say it anywhere... Its really a sad thing. If u dont know him: he is a doctor in sociology, who has been writing columns and books about our government for years. He decided, the end of last year, to compete in our elections this year.
He quickly became the thirt party in the polls, which meant he whould be in the government (in holland, there are always cooperations of partys who rule the land, because no-one is big enough to do it on his own - the poldermodel).
He was very populair among alot of people - he was not such a politician, but 'fresh', said what he thought, was clever (he was a good debater, trown them all out 
and now. he's dead. someone shot him, for still unknown reason. U know, this is bad for our democracy. maybe alot didnt agree with him, but everybody has the right to enter the elections, to say wat he wants. thats a thing we really vallue very high.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: December 17, 2008, 12:33:09 PM »

found this. he was shot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 17, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »

Well guys, u may have read it in the news. In holland, Pim Fortuin has been shot. I know it has nothing to do with audio, but I had to say it anywhere... Its really a sad thing. If u dont know him: he is a doctor in sociology, who has been writing columns and books about our government for years. He decided, the end of last year, to compete in our elections this year.
He quickly became the thirt party in the polls, which meant he whould be in the government (in holland, there are always cooperations of partys who rule the land, because no-one is big enough to do it on his own - the poldermodel).
He was very populair among alot of people - he was not such a politician, but 'fresh', said what he thought, was clever (he was a good debater, trown them all out 
and now. he's dead. someone shot him, for still unknown reason. U know, this is bad for our democracy. maybe alot didnt agree with him, but everybody has the right to enter the elections, to say wat he wants. thats a thing we really vallue very high.

Thanks Hotping - yes I found some stuff too but I'm hoping our Dutch posters can give us even more information.

The FP post looks like a threat to me.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 17, 2008, 12:35:39 PM »

American Dutchie here but know the answer to that one

Moord op Pim Fortuyn Murder of Pim Fortuyn

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DPim%2BFortuin%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2007-51,GGLD:en

Also see:
 He added that he has a general pardon for all of the approximately 5000 when former asylum seekers in the Netherlands stood for. Volgens hem zou iedereen die al in Nederland was, ook in Nederland moeten kunnen blijven, met uitzondering van illegale immigranten uit de Nederlandse Antillen . According to him, anyone already in the Netherlands was also in the Netherlands should be able to continue, with the exception of illegal immigrants from the Netherlands Antilles. Uit het interview blijkt dat Fortuyn niet altijd even nauwkeurig is: Antillianen waren Nederlanders, en waar hij zegt "Het zijn onze Marokkaanse rotjongens, daar kunnen we koning Hassan niet mee opschepen." The interview shows that Fortuyn is not always accurate: Dutch Antilleans were, and where he says "our Moroccan rotjongens They are, we can King Hassan not inflict."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DPim%2BFortuin%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2007-51,GGLD:en

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: December 17, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »

klaas - Pim Fortuin was a Dutch politician / gov't. official who was assassinated, fairly recent (last 2-3 yrs?), in The Netherlands. I think he was very anti-Muslim and his death was maybe considered a  terrorist retalliation for that, but I don't really recall much else. (I tried a search but everything's coming up in Dutch.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #858 on: December 17, 2008, 12:35:59 PM »

Thanks Hotping - yes I found some stuff too but I'm hoping our Dutch posters can give us even more information.

The FP post looks like a threat to me.
Yes its a threat and I believe that Greta and Nancy need to know about it as well as Brinkman......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: December 17, 2008, 12:36:36 PM »

So basically, the front page post was a death threat! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.