April 27, 2024, 11:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221388 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: December 17, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »

Dutch posters - need some help with this...who is this person Pim Fortuin?  This was just posted on the front page of SM by someone in Aruba.

J.V  wrote:

come to aruba all of you,we are waiting…greta nancy and of course mr Brinkman!! 2 ratingseeking BiTcHeS and and another gay dutchman against all antillians….remember pim fortuin?Keep talking shit….!! Keep talking!!

Dec 17, 10:43 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/09/dutch-official-hero-brinkman-says-aruban-natalee-holloway-investigators-corrupt-as-hell/

I term this person an on-line Gangster.. Threats??Can the FBI now investigate,as well as the Dutch due to it being threats against Greta and Brinkman??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: December 17, 2008, 12:37:27 PM »

Dutch posters - need some help with this...who is this person Pim Fortuin?  This was just posted on the front page of SM by someone in Aruba.

J.V  wrote:

come to aruba all of you,we are waiting…greta nancy and of course mr Brinkman!! 2 ratingseeking BiTcHeS and and another gay dutchman against all antillians….remember pim fortuin?Keep talking shit….!! Keep talking!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/09/dutch-official-hero-brinkman-says-aruban-natalee-holloway-investigators-corrupt-as-hell/

Right, I saw that he was assassinated.  I just feel as though this front page post is meant as a threat.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 17, 2008, 12:38:40 PM »

Is it a threat?   Translated Wiki...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DPim%2BForuin%26hl%3Den

Thanks wreck!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 17, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »

J.V  wrote:

I term this person an on-line Gangster.. Threats??Can the FBI now investigate,as well as the Dutch due to it being threats against Greta and Brinkman??
Works for ME!!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 17, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »

Gunman Kills Dutch Politician

Monday, May 06, 2002

HILVERSUM, Netherlands  —  Right-wing Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn, whose anti-immigration party stunned the public with its strong showing in local elections last March, was shot six times and killed Monday as he left a radio interview.

Dutch television said the 54-year-old politician was shot in the head, neck and chest. The attack came nine days before national elections, and opinion polls had predicted Fortuyn would lead one of the largest parties in parliament.

Prime Minister Wim Kok confirmed Fortuyn's death.

"After this assassination, Pim Fortuyn is gone," Kok said in The Hague after breaking off a campaign engagement in the western city of Haarlem. "This is a deep tragedy. I am shocked. This is a deep tragedy for those close to him, for his loved ones and for our country and our democracy."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,52047,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #865 on: December 17, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »

J.V  wrote:

Works for ME!!!
Me Too!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: December 17, 2008, 12:44:30 PM »

J.V  wrote:

Works for ME!!!
Me Too!

Would it depend on where the IP address came from or the recieving end??Or.Does it matter?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: December 17, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »

I wonder what the posters intials stand for J.V......hmmmmm?

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: December 17, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »

According to the email addy they used to post, NOT van der sloot.  Of course the email addy could be totally fake too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 17, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »

Gunman Kills Dutch Politician

Monday, May 06, 2002

HILVERSUM, Netherlands  —  Right-wing Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn, whose anti-immigration party stunned the public with its strong showing in local elections last March, was shot six times and killed Monday as he left a radio interview.

Dutch television said the 54-year-old politician was shot in the head, neck and chest. The attack came nine days before national elections, and opinion polls had predicted Fortuyn would lead one of the largest parties in parliament.

Prime Minister Wim Kok confirmed Fortuyn's death.

"After this assassination, Pim Fortuyn is gone," Kok said in The Hague after breaking off a campaign engagement in the western city of Haarlem. "This is a deep tragedy. I am shocked. This is a deep tragedy for those close to him, for his loved ones and for our country and our democracy."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,52047,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

Last Updated: Tuesday, 2 November, 2004, 11:41 GMT
Gunman kills Dutch film director 

Dutch film maker Theo van Gogh, who made a controversial film about Islamic culture, has been stabbed and shot dead in Amsterdam, Dutch police say.

Police arrested a man in a nearby park after an exchange of gunfire. The man, aged 26, had joint Dutch and Moroccan nationality, they said.

Van Gogh, 47, had received death threats after his film Submission was shown on Dutch TV.

It portrayed violence against women in Islamic societies.

The film was made with liberal Dutch politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a Somali refugee who fled an arranged marriage.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali has been under police protection since the film was aired. She has also received death threats and has renounced the Islamic faith.

Eyewitnesses quoted by Radio Netherlands said Van Gogh was attacked while cycling by a man dressed in a traditional Moroccan jallaba.

Both the suspect and a policeman suffered bullet wounds and are now in hospital.

Van Gogh - who was related to the famous Dutch painter - had also been making a film about Pim Fortuyn, the populist right-wing, anti-immigration politician assassinated in May 2002.

Film controversy

The film Submission told the story of a Muslim woman forced into an arranged marriage who is abused by her husband and raped by her uncle. It triggered an outcry from Dutch Muslims.

In one scene the film showed an actress in see-through garments with Koranic script written on her body, which also bore whip marks.

The Netherlands is home to nearly one million Muslims or 5.5% of the population.

One of the film maker's colleagues at the film production company said Van Gogh had received death threats "but he never took them quite seriously".

"He was a controversial figure and a champion of free speech," he told Reuters.

Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende said "it is unacceptable if expressing your opinion would be the cause of this brutal murder".

"On a day like this we are reminded of the murder of Fortuyn. We cannot resign ourselves to such a climate, " he added.

And Queen Beatrix said she was shocked and appalled at the killing, AFP news agency reported.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3974179.stm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: December 17, 2008, 12:50:39 PM »

According to the email addy they used to post, NOT van der sloot.  Of course the email addy could be totally fake too.

Wouldn't doubt it!Bringing the assasinated Dutchmen up is interesting!Think we all know how unstable people work..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »

I'm thinking hotping.  Just give me a minute it will come to me.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: December 17, 2008, 12:55:58 PM »

I'm thinking hotping.  Just give me a minute it will come to me.

Janet

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 17, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »

Klaas, perhaps you should call this to Red's attention and ask him if a copy should be sent to Greta, Nancy, Brinkman any one else threatened?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: December 17, 2008, 01:00:41 PM »

Q: During your visit to the Antilles you walked around with two bodyguards.

HB: I was threatened by mail.

Q: By who?

HB: I think Antillians. I do not know the names. But the official agencies made a threat analysis. From that appeared that it was necessary to guard me. I would have been of course stupid to not listen to that as my fellow party member (Geert Wilders) is the most threatened politician of the Netherlands.

Q: How does that feel?

HB: It is difficult. I don't even want to think about having a live such as Geert Wilders. For me it was only twelve days.

Q: Were you frightened?

HB: I am never frightened.

http://krakenpost.nl/archief/Jan/0114.html

i think next month he will have bodygurads again.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: December 17, 2008, 01:01:19 PM »

Klaas, perhaps you should call this to Red's attention and ask him if a copy should be sent to Greta, Nancy, Brinkman any one else threatened?

As all threats should be takin seriously it would make for good TV for Greta!No???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 17, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »

As all threats should be takin seriously it would make for good TV for Greta!No???
I believe that Greta and Nancy would like to know about this threat....As Well as all potential visitors to Aruba (if there are any)...

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 17, 2008, 01:08:59 PM »

As all threats should be takin seriously it would make for good TV for Greta! No???

Yes!!!

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: December 17, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »

Q: During your visit to the Antilles you walked around with two bodyguards.

HB: I was threatened by mail.

Q: By who?

HB: I think Antillians. I do not know the names. But the official agencies made a threat analysis. From that appeared that it was necessary to guard me. I would have been of course stupid to not listen to that as my fellow party member (Geert Wilders) is the most threatened politician of the Netherlands.

Q: How does that feel?

HB: It is difficult. I don't even want to think about having a live such as Geert Wilders. For me it was only twelve days.

Q: Were you frightened?

HB: I am never frightened.

http://krakenpost.nl/archief/Jan/0114.html

i think next month he will have bodygurads again.
Looks like He needs bodyguards with threats being thrown around.....I wish Natalee would have had some....

In God We Trust!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: December 17, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »

Happy Birthday Janet!!!!  ( psst Wreck, try raisin bran!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.