March 28, 2024, 11:32:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 220063 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: December 17, 2008, 06:15:57 PM »

I hope the information helps in some way to bring Natalee home to her mother and father.
G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

Blessings to you too, Kermit; and THANK YOU!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: December 17, 2008, 06:16:12 PM »

Where do we stand with Caps??

This is for you Janet!

I don't know about "we" but Keepthefaith ... my position has not changed.  I believe that CAPS placed himself or ... was placed by Aruban higher ups ... on the forum to distract from the cage/trap ... to distract from the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... an undertaking that was never about justice for Natalee Holloway or ... closure for her family.

IMO.

Janet

I just wasn't understanding people's unwavering support of Caps and not Kermit when Kermit was backing information up!Caps has disappeared,as well as others when the topic of the Persistence is silent.When the contents of the cage and the actions surrounding it were brought up many were quick to dismiss the cage and the contents??Am i right or just confused?

You are right keepthefaith.

However .. many posters who were not pleased that the ROV images were brought over from a private forum to SM ...  were not trolls by a long shot.  Many have given their all from the getgo in regards to justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.

It appears to me that loyalty to Kyle Kingman was where it was at ... protecting him from any legal consequences of his actions regarding the withholding of evidence related to the Natalee Holloway case from the FBI for his own self-serving reasons.

It appears that justice for Natalee Holloway did take a back seat when the well-being of Kyle in regards to the consequences of his actions was taken into consideration.

I could be wrong.

IMO

Janet

I don't want to imply that posters were Trolls by any means.I just want those who've doubted what Kermit has posted to back up their disagreement to what has been posted and why?I don't think that's unreasonable!As long as the continued Motive is Justice for Natalee,as well as to bring her home.Not protecting Kyle(OE),Silvetti,and or anyone else.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: December 17, 2008, 06:16:46 PM »

Who told us this ?
Remember I was taking care of my Mom and was not on much at this time.
If this cage/trap is used for a drug post office.

Caps is the one who told us the traps was used as a post office.  I'm rethinking my feelings towards Caps right now.  Are there any truthful Arubans?

Do we know of anything on the forefront from Tj ward??Where are you Rob???

I speak to TJ just about everyday- and spoke to him today about Jennifer Kesse. I spoke to him last night about Remkes and and he was hopeful there would be something positive from this new investigation until I told him about what Remkes was all about. I speak to TJ just about everyday due to something we are working on and I had hoped to tell you all about it a few months ago, but these things often run into snags and it won't be much longer til I can tell everyone what's going to happen. It's very exciting and I know you will all be very happy and actively participate.

As for that the Colombians- I told you all I know except for the location of where they came from or where they were headed. I know that location. I don't know if they have anything to do with the trap at all - if I did, I would tell you. I won't know anything more til I hear the tapes, and I'm not I will hear them before you if Greta ever decides to play them on the air. Maybe she doesn't see the value. I have no idea.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #963 on: December 17, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »

I saw one segment with John Walsh on GMA this morning before I went to work.  His words just broke my heart.  His comment was in regard to the "not knowing".  I can't even remember his exact words now.  God bless them.

iirc, the word he used was 'torture'.

The not knowing' is torture 

Yes, I think that was it.  I know it brought tears immediately, I cried all the way to work.  Thank you Sharon.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: December 17, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »

But what if Natalee's remains are not in the pond or in the fish trap either one?  We knew ALE would mishandle, lose, discard anything they got their hands on so that is really no surprise there.. 

OM said pond was never drained but seasonally just dries up.  That was verified by the grass pattern in it.  Long around the edges, short in the middle, etc.  Then it was privately searched but nothing related to Natalee.  Probably for excavation purposes.

We were told five or six different places Natalee was and all Dave had to do was to collect the body and they were all wrong.

I wish I believed she was in that trap but I am just not sure.  For sure the contents were mishandled as always when ALE involved.

When the ALE gives the OK to do something then they have a trick up their sleeve.  I can't figure out why people would trust them after all we have witnessed the past 3 1/2 years.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 17, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »

Where do we stand with Caps??

This is for you Janet!

I don't know about "we" but Keepthefaith ... my position has not changed.  I believe that CAPS placed himself or ... was placed by Aruban higher ups ... on the forum to distract from the cage/trap ... to distract from the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... an undertaking that was never about justice for Natalee Holloway or ... closure for her family.

IMO.

Janet

I just wasn't understanding people's unwavering support of Caps and not Kermit when Kermit was backing information up!Caps has disappeared,as well as others when the topic of the Persistence is silent.When the contents of the cage and the actions surrounding it were brought up many were quick to dismiss the cage and the contents??Am i right or just confused?

You are right keepthefaith.

However .. many posters who were not pleased that the ROV images were brought over from a private forum to SM ...  were not trolls by a long shot.  Many have given their all from the getgo in regards to justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.

It appears to me that loyalty to Kyle Kingman was where it was at ... protecting him from any legal consequences of his actions regarding the withholding of evidence related to the Natalee Holloway case from the FBI for his own self-serving reasons.

It appears that justice for Natalee Holloway did take a back seat when the well-being of Kyle in regards to the consequences of his actions was taken into consideration.

I could be wrong.

IMO

Janet

I don't want to imply that posters were Trolls by any means.I just want those who've doubted what Kermit has posted to back up their disagreement to what has been posted and why?I don't think that's unreasonable!As long as the continued Motive is Justice for Natalee,as well as to bring her home.Not protecting Kyle(OE),Silvetti,and or anyone else.  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: December 17, 2008, 06:20:24 PM »

Who told us this ?
Remember I was taking care of my Mom and was not on much at this time.
If this cage/trap is used for a drug post office.

Caps is the one who told us the traps was used as a post office.  I'm rethinking my feelings towards Caps right now.  Are there any truthful Arubans?

Do we know of anything on the forefront from Tj ward??Where are you Rob???

I speak to TJ just about everyday- and spoke to him today about Jennifer Kesse. I spoke to him last night about Remkes and and he was hopeful there would be something positive from this new investigation until I told him about what Remkes was all about. I speak to TJ just about everyday due to something we are working on and I had hoped to tell you all about it a few months ago, but these things often run into snags and it won't be much longer til I can tell everyone what's going to happen. It's very exciting and I know you will all be very happy and actively participate.

As for that the Colombians- I told you all I know except for the location of where they came from or where they were headed. I know that location. I don't know if they have anything to do with the trap at all - if I did, I would tell you. I won't know anything more til I hear the tapes, and I'm not I will hear them before you if Greta ever decides to play them on the air. Maybe she doesn't see the value. I have no idea.

Thanx Rob.It's been in my mind ever since you posted.Thanx for the update,happy Holidays and God Bless!Look forward to your up and coming posts regarding Tj..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: December 17, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »

Rob,
What are your feelings on Kermit's revelations? Caps? Silvetti?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: December 17, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET AND MANY MORE GOOD YEARS!! DATS WHERE IT'S AT 

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 17, 2008, 06:24:23 PM »

I don't believe the trap was ever used as a drug post office, at least not since Natalee disappeared.  It is in 90 ft of water and would be totally impractical for that IMO when other things seem to work that are much easier to use.

That never made any sense at all to me.  I also doubt Joran dismembered anybody.  That is not as easy to do as one might think. 

One thing about the wild theories, if you stick around, they will change in a few days, oddly enough.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: December 17, 2008, 06:25:53 PM »

Rob,

Caps is full of shit. If Kath is vouching fer you wreck you have problems. Silvetti? he should go to jail.

Kermit told you all the truth. Kermit never lied once. NOT ONCE.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: December 17, 2008, 06:28:22 PM »

I don't believe the trap was ever used as a drug post office, at least not since Natalee disappeared.  It is in 90 ft of water and would be totally impractical for that IMO when other things seem to work that are much easier to use.

That never made any sense at all to me.  I also doubt Joran dismembered anybody.  That is not as easy to do as one might think. 

One thing about the wild theories, if you stick around, they will change in a few days, oddly enough.

Ain't that the truth.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: December 17, 2008, 06:29:12 PM »

Rob,

Caps is full of shit. If Kath is vouching fer you wreck you have problems. Silvetti? he should go to jail.

I see we are on the same page then! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: December 17, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »

I just sat down and throughly read Kermits post.  Very disturbing.  I am going to ask a question and it may not be very popular.  Hotshot if you are reading would you try to answer this question for me?  Did hotshot say she personally knew John Silvetti?  Did hotshot put John in touch with Dave?  How was John S. have so much knowledge that he could observe and declare that there were no remains in the cage and it was a post office?  Is this where Caps got his info from on the cage being a post office? 

Natalee cannot win for losing.  She is caught in a caught 22.  USA cannot help her and Aruba will not help her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: December 17, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »

The Pond
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: December 17, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »

I'll also add that Kyle Kingman is a total wast of space. Whatta colossal ass clown. That guy got involved in the biggest missing person case since Hoffa and has the balls to jerk around the victim's family. There just aren't enough words for me to describe my true feelings about him.

I would love fer him to show back up here, but I know he's a coward. If he did, I would chew his ass out like you've never seen.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: December 17, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »

Rob,

thats nuffin new 

+++

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: December 17, 2008, 06:32:52 PM »

I'll also add that Kyle Kingman is a total wast of space. Whatta colossal ass clown. That guy got involved in the biggest missing person case since Hoffa and has the balls to jerk around the victim's family. There just aren't enough words for me to describe my true feelings about him.

I would love fer him to show back up here, but I know he's a coward. If he did, I would chew his ass out like you've never seen.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: December 17, 2008, 06:34:55 PM »

Rob,

thats nuffin new 

What about Scuba Trahan???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: December 17, 2008, 06:35:01 PM »

I have been reading but not poating....I just wanted to say a big

THANK YOU TO KERMIT
and that I believe in you!

Absolutely.

Hey buddy. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.