May 28, 2024, 06:15:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 224060 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 16, 2008, 02:25:38 AM »

Kermit said:

Good observation!

Why would a professional go to some boat guys if he had evidence of a crime?
Answer: ohh, they were skeewerd for their life!
Question: Why then, knowing you are a professional, would you not seek the proper authorities in which you had access too?
Answer: ohh, I was so skeewered I was crying!
Question: Why isn't the focus on the trap where remains was found? Blue material, blue tarp and a skull!

Is it follow the money?

The bottom line of Aruba is about following the money and money laundering, mafia and all that.
But what you also have going on is the cover-up.

Bump.Stay focused Monkey's!To all a goodnight!God Bless all Monkey's throughout this Holiday Season!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: December 16, 2008, 02:26:44 AM »

I just saw the rerun of Greta with JQK.....things are looking Up.....PVDS should be getting pretty nervous....it looks like the Cowboys are headed back to Aruba soon....

I forgot to watch it!   

I almost forgot too...Thank Goodness My Hubby was flipping channels and I heard Greta's voice and remembered to watch......

G-Night TM.I must rest the head as well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #642 on: December 16, 2008, 02:31:11 AM »

Goodnight TM and KeeptheFaith!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: December 16, 2008, 02:34:25 AM »

Snoopy..I hope its alright to ask...I've been wondering about Your little dog...How's He doing? 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 16, 2008, 02:39:53 AM »

We have big arrests in child sex tourism in Thailand right now.  At least two Briton, Canadian and German arrested so far.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/3707977/Britons-arrested-in-Thai-child-abuse-investigation.html

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=1079415

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7777195.stm

So the Thai are trying to crackdown on sex crimes at least against children?  Let's hope it spreads to trafficking in young girls as well and that they are on to Joran.

Heading for Monkey Bunkey. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: December 16, 2008, 02:42:41 AM »

We have big arrests in child sex tourism in Thailand right now.  At least two Briton, Canadian and German arrested so far.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/3707977/Britons-arrested-in-Thai-child-abuse-investigation.html

So the Thai are trying to crackdown on sex crimes at least against children?  Let's hope it spreads to trafficking in young girls as well and that they are on to Joran.

Two Britons are among a number of men who have been arrested in the resort of Pattaya in Thailand as part of a child sex tourism investigation by British and Thai authorities.

Pattaya is Joran's favorite hang out spot. he said so in the Peter R. de Vries broadcast.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: December 16, 2008, 02:43:04 AM »

Thanks Anna for the information......Hopefully They are watching Joran!

Goodnight!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: December 16, 2008, 02:48:56 AM »

Two Britons are among a number of men who have been arrested in the resort of Pattaya in Thailand as part of a child sex tourism investigation by British and Thai authorities.

Pattaya is Joran's favorite hang out spot. he said so in the Peter R. de Vries broadcast.

Very Interesting.....Maybe one of these that were arrested were Joran's cohorts....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #648 on: December 16, 2008, 02:50:59 AM »

Happened to check the papers before I went to bed.  Found a couple interesting things.

12/16/08 Awe Mainta

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu Translation:

vengeance! pa: armand hessels according ministro of husticia rudy croes, during the first dianan of the caso halloway past owing to listen ex-comisario jan van der straten tell literalmente: “mi not can haci esey cu my amigo paul” (tata of joran). besides the ministro owing to declara cu “tabatin contacto telefonico during the first 10 dianan among the comisario y paul van der sloot”. on dje will owing to acusa one beach bum although internamente was conoci cu the not owing to haci nothing. ministro rudy croes wanted owing to keep cu the confesionnan here till cu his pensioen another year, but past owing to dicidi of pour bao for motibo of remark of the ex-comisario for cu among another keep we costa. cu the declaracion here the ministro is give his self the dagger deadly. because; the funcionario more high on the territory of husticia, in caso so the have to owing to less the ex-comisario al instant for of the investigacion after of such
declarashon. by of not interveni, ministro rudy croes consecuentemente t’e unique directamente responsible p’e fracaso of the investigacion. cu his confesion, ministro rudy croes is admiti claramente locual everybody already was know. among another owing to base of his miss of conocemento y experticio on territory of husticia the not can did take the decision corecto n’e instant clave. besides the is indica much good cu the is tapa his fracaso by of mantene one silencio on damage of another. then have to considera the declaracionnan of the ministro because; vengeance for motibo of remarca of the ex-comisario for cu his maneho. till cu now, vengeance of gobernante in form of atake personal, obstruccion of promocion, traslado for office solitario, paro of subsidio, etc. owing to resulta one as efectivo for silencia (casi) everybody. the cultura of vengeance here t’e motibo principal cu fracaso of gobernante not or mucho late is leave at cla. consecuentemente not can wait for mehoracion of maneho of gobierno cu type of gobernante so.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 16, 2008, 02:56:59 AM »

12/16/2008 Awe Mainta

ponemento of krans y bistimento of statue of tula y karpata cu flanel: not!! inicio of the marcha of manifestantenan for wtc cu lidernan sindical at cabez

cu prácticanan of represion dictatorial.... police owing to beat y arrest lidernan of manifestacion

willemstad - comparabel only cu thing was happen in paisnan dictatorial as chile bao of pinochet y indonesia bao of chairman suharto, so can compará the represion brutal y violento cu one ehercito of cuerponan of seguridad of gobierno owing to actua yesterday contra lidernan of the manifestacion of protest cu had contra the conferencia of table around at wtc yesterday afternoon. for of 11’or of morning centenares of manifestante at flanèl cu the lema not big y also flanèlnan yellow cu simbolo of stars of david owing to acudo on rif for place krans y flower at statue of tula y karpata y after marcha bay fast of world trade center caminda was wait for arrival of the protagonisadornan of the conferencia of table around. p’e ocasion here delegacionnan of all 3 islariba y bonaire, together cu delegacion of the netherlands, corsow y antilles owing to stay of reuni for evaluá the thing owing to succeed till still on paper for cuminsa implementá the leynan cu have to culminá in proclamacion of corsou y sint maarten because; country autonomo in kingdom. but ayá cu can owing to iniciá the conferencia tanto helmin wiels because; the are of abogadonan encabesá for peppie sulvaran owing to haci one apelacion on the manifestantenan for comportá they self y manifestá in form civilisá, because they not was wanted problem cu agentenan of orden, but wind owing to take away they word. dado instant after cu owing to enter alarma false of bomb contra world trade center y owing to cuminsa transport the participantenan ne conferencia in bus for marinebasis at parera for sigi cu the conferencia, one comando of police anti-riot cu they're calling blau-blau owing to descend burdensome on the lidernan of manifestacion. some police owing to arrest helmin wiels y the member of parliament dwigno puriel hour cu they wanted owing to auxiliá one lady manifestante cu police owing to deal cu hand duro y they owing to descend all they furia on the two parlamentarionan. wiels is acolyte of conseho insular y dwigno puriel is acolyte of parliament of antilles. the polisnan owing to boei helmin wiels, they owing to tiré at floor caminda they owing to batié cu skòp y trapé for after aresté oficialmente y hibé keep of police at rio canario. dwigno puriel owing to abide same suerte y owing to stay arrest although cu for aresto of member of parliament is count ; reglanan specifico con this have to bay of part of funcionarnan policial superior. one ehercito of personal of seguridad owing to stay mobilisá fast of wtc yesterday afternoon ayá cu the conferencia of table around owing to cuminsa.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: December 16, 2008, 02:58:46 AM »

Happened to check the papers before I went to bed.  Found a couple interesting things.

12/16/08 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu Translation:

vengeance! pa: armand hessels according ministro of husticia rudy croes, during the first dianan of the caso halloway past owing to listen ex-comisario jan van der straten tell literalmente: “mi not can haci esey cu my amigo paul” (tata of joran). besides the ministro owing to declara cu “tabatin contacto telefonico during the first 10 dianan among the comisario y paul van der sloot”. on dje will owing to acusa one beach bum although internamente was conoci cu the not owing to haci nothing. ministro rudy croes wanted owing to keep cu the confesionnan here till cu his pensioen another year, but past owing to dicidi of pour bao for motibo of remark of the ex-comisario for cu among another keep we costa. cu the declaracion here the ministro is give his self the dagger deadly. because; the funcionario more high on the territory of husticia, in caso so the have to owing to less the ex-comisario al instant for of the investigacion after of such
declarashon. by of not interveni, ministro rudy croes consecuentemente t’e unique directamente responsible p’e fracaso of the investigacion. cu his confesion, ministro rudy croes is admiti claramente locual everybody already was know. among another owing to base of his miss of conocemento y experticio on territory of husticia the not can did take the decision corecto n’e instant clave. besides the is indica much good cu the is tapa his fracaso by of mantene one silencio on damage of another. then have to considera the declaracionnan of the ministro because; vengeance for motibo of remarca of the ex-comisario for cu his maneho. till cu now, vengeance of gobernante in form of atake personal, obstruccion of promocion, traslado for office solitario, paro of subsidio, etc. owing to resulta one as efectivo for silencia (casi) everybody. the cultura of vengeance here t’e motibo principal cu fracaso of gobernante not or mucho late is leave at cla. consecuentemente not can wait for mehoracion of maneho of gobierno cu type of gobernante so.
OK TM What the Heck does it say....lol...maybe just give Me an idea....of what You think it says.....please...

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 16, 2008, 03:10:05 AM »

12/16/08 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu Translation:

OK TM What the Heck does it say....lol...maybe just give Me an idea....of what You think it says.....please...

I think he is being very critical of Rudy Croes for holding his information and accusations about Vanderstraten until now.  He makes the comment that he knew the information but was going to wait until he retired to expose it.  Knowing this information and not doing something about it, but then exposing it as an act of vengence in response to VanderStraten's criticisms of him is like a deadly dagger.  Just my interpretation, and I'm very tired.   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: December 16, 2008, 03:14:27 AM »

12/16/08 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu Translation:

I think he is being very critical of Rudy Croes for holding his information and accusations about Vanderstraten until now.  He makes the comment that he knew the information but was going to wait until he retired to expose it.  Knowing this information and not doing something about it, but then exposing it as an act of vengence in response to VanderStraten's criticisms of him is like a deadly dagger.  Just my interpretation, and I'm very tired.   
Thanks...Good Night! I'm going to hit the hay also.....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: December 16, 2008, 03:15:34 AM »

Hotping,
I think also he is saying that the "deadly dagger" is pointing at the Minister of Justice who knew this information and did nothing.  I may have already said that, if I did...scroll on by.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: December 16, 2008, 03:16:12 AM »

goodnight for real this time!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 16, 2008, 06:12:51 AM »

Kermit - How do Beth and Dave feel about the situation involving the cage photographs?

If I do not have to, I don't want to get into what they feel, say etc.

Kermit.Do we have a definitive year that The VDS family arrived in Aruba,as well as what was the position Paulus was given upon his arrival and by whom?TIA

1970s - Paulus went to University of Tiburg
He became an attorney and assisted citizens who had conflicts with gov't in Arnhem.
1973 - 1993 found against construction of a motorway that was to go partly over the van der sloot estate.
In 1978 his dad at the time worked at the social legal aid office in Arnhem
page 1 Joran's book

In 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.

RVD, 20.12.2002

Meer informatie
Benoemingen Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba
Persbericht | 20-12-2002 | PDF document, 5 Kb

i cut the link in half so it would not blow the margins. you wanna see it, put it back together.
Translation:
The lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.

Paulus van der Sloot and Oduber both got their education at Tilburg University.

“ in 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.” (Chapter 1 of Joran's book: Island boy)

In Aruba Paulus goes to work as an attorney for the Government for 5 yrs for Aruba gov't as an attorney
PvdS when he worked at the GEA, reported to Director Hubert Maduro.

member of Aruba's Council of State Hubert Maduro

sometime during 1994 Paulus switches jobs

Lastly, it is believed that Paulus Van der Sloot participated on a panel which agreed to extradite two relatives of the Mansurs to the US under serious charges some years back
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivo rous_conservative/2005/06/joran_van_der_s.html

More and more the name Mansur turns up in money laundering cases. Alex and Eric Mansur were indicted in Puerto Rico in August 1994
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

1995 - Paulus became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university.

1996 Zwinkels is fired from the Attorney General job

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)
van Daalen became procureur general of Aruba in 1997 after procureur general Jan van Zwinkels was fired in 1996 by Aruba

2003 – January 2 – Paulus starts his judge-in-training and was said to of heard some cases.

Interesting.Didn't know that.To take on the Mansur family Paulus must have someone serious behind him.JMOO.One would think Jossy,as well as the Mansur family is enjoying watching the SLOW destruction of their family??

Kermit...Thank You...This is what I found from my research and posts months ago.Hmmm...I think I have posted this a couple of times in the last couple of days...

Keepthefaith....For months now I have been questioning on this Forum if Paulus had anything to do with those extradictions. I spent hours over 2 or 3 days checking into what Kermit has posted above. My computer with my documents has been zapped again...three weekes after coming back from the shop, so I can't post what I found. My posts about this are in the archives. Johan posted about Paulus being a Landsadvokaat, and I was posting about the FP posters stating he worked at KABNAA, if you want to search them.

I am sorry, but I can't go back and find the discussions. And quite honestly I am tired of spending hours backing up my posts, and it is disregarded, but if Kermit posts the same thing it is New news.

IIRC It was posted a couple of times, that weekend that Monkeys were taking sides, that the Private Forum that Kermit and Kyle posted on was Natalee Freebirds.

Back to following the money and Lions...Oh My!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 16, 2008, 06:25:29 AM »

Truthseeker......Did you ever do any checking into the Lionstone Group, Miami? Business partners here in the US?

Thanks in Advance.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: December 16, 2008, 06:40:30 AM »

SS...JMO, but I believe the trap is the diversion!  But what do I know...I think "Freddy" is not really Freddy!   
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: December 16, 2008, 07:13:39 AM »

THANK YOU SAN - and you know why you believe me - because I'm TELLING THE TRUTH

from my own personal files

If I HAVE TO PULL OUT MORE PHOTOS of the President's Funeral I can.
BECAUSE I was there up close and personal!

Thats one hell of a mustache you have there kermit 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #659 on: December 16, 2008, 07:51:04 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.