April 27, 2024, 02:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221352 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 17, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »

Where do we stand with Caps??

This is for you Janet!

I don't know about "we" but Keepthefaith ... my position has not changed.  I believe that CAPS placed himself or ... was placed by Aruban higher ups ... on the forum to distract from the cage/trap ... to distract from the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... an undertaking that was never about justice for Natalee Holloway or ... closure for her family.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: December 17, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »

I stand with Kermit.

Thank you Kermit.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 17, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »

This is for you Janet!

I don't know about "we" but Keepthefaith ... my position has not changed.  I believe that CAPS placed himself or ... was placed by Aruban higher ups ... on the forum to distract from the cage/trap ... to distract from the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... an undertaking that was never about justice for Natalee Holloway or ... closure for her family.

IMO.

Janet

That's what i thought i was reading regarding the pond witness!Just wanted to make sure that i wasn't confused.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 17, 2008, 05:25:09 PM »

I'm curious to hear from Rob regarding the Tj Ward witnesses and if that correlates to the trap at all??Anyone..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 17, 2008, 05:26:19 PM »

Klaas, perhaps you should call this to Red's attention and ask him if a copy should be sent to Greta, Nancy, Brinkman any one else threatened?

I will

and maybe the KPA as they are responsible for the safety of Brinkman (and anyone visiting the island).
at least then they can't say they didn't know of any threats if something were to happen to Brinkman.
http://www.kparuba.com

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 17, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »

If this cage/trap is used for a drug post office and has been used for that over the last 3 1/2 years...it is creepy as h3ll to think they did that with a body laying right there.

If true, ...  well, there are all kinds of creepy people in the world.

Sorry, but the thought of that happening just creeps me out.

If the trap was known as a post office is it possible that the diversion was the other way around?  Could the 'cop and brother' have been the diversion?

I'm not trying to stir up anything...just thinking and asking.

truthseeker2 ... I cannot help but believe that something must be going on behind the scenes with the family, the FBI and John Q. Kelly in regards to the contents of the cage/trap ... in regards to the dynamics encompassing the Persistence search.

We can only hope.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: December 17, 2008, 05:29:38 PM »

Who told us this ?
Remember I was taking care of my Mom and was not on much at this time.
If this cage/trap is used for a drug post office.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 17, 2008, 05:31:20 PM »

This is for you Janet!

IMO.

Janet

That's what i thought i was reading regarding the pond witness!Just wanted to make sure that i wasn't confused.
That's how I take it. I'm afraid a lot of well-intentioned old-time monkies here have been duped.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 17, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »

Who told us this ?

Caps is the one who told us the traps was used as a post office.  I'm rethinking my feelings towards Caps right now.  Are there any truthful Arubans?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 17, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »

This is for you Janet!

IMO.

Janet

That's how I take it. I'm afraid a lot of well-intentioned old-time monkies here have been duped.

That's why it's important to question,question,question!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 17, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »

Who told us this ?

Caps is the one who told us the traps was used as a post office.  I'm rethinking my feelings towards Caps right now.  Are there any truthful Arubans?

NO.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 17, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »

Who told us this ?

Do we know of anything on the forefront from Tj ward??Where are you Rob???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #932 on: December 17, 2008, 05:34:32 PM »

If this cage/trap is used for a drug post office and has been used for that over the last 3 1/2 years...it is creepy as h3ll to think they did that with a body laying right there.

If the trap was known as a post office is it possible that the diversion was the other way around?  Could the 'cop and brother' have been the diversion?

truthseeker2 ... I cannot help but believe that something must be going on behind the scenes with the family, the FBI and John Q. Kelly in regards to the contents of the cage/trap ... in regards to the dynamics encompassing the Persistence search.

We can only hope.

Janet

This is My believe also Janet....I Hope and Pray that We are Right!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 17, 2008, 05:39:03 PM »

This is for you Janet!

IMO.

Janet

I just wasn't understanding people's unwavering support of Caps and not Kermit when Kermit was backing information up!Caps has disappeared,as well as others when the topic of the Persistence is silent.When the contents of the cage and the actions surrounding it were brought up many were quick to dismiss the cage and the contents??Am i right or just confused?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: December 17, 2008, 05:39:33 PM »

Reverend Jesse Jackson visits Aruba for a day on board Westerdam cruise ship

December 17th, 2008

Aruba is once more honored with a well-known guest, reverend Jesse Jackson onboard the cruise ship Westerdam from the Holland America Line, which includes the Oranjestad, Aruba port of call on the 14 night Caribbean cruise holiday.

The 14 night cruise vacation will be repeated in early 2009 and will depart from Ft. Lauderdale – Half Moon Cay – Oranjestad, Aruba – Willemstad – Grand Turk Island – San Juan – Phillipsburg.

The Westerdam with a capacity of 1918 cruise passengers is in Oranjestad, Aruba port until 22:00 hours on December 17, 2008.

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/reverend-jesse-jackson-visits-aruba-for-a-day-on-board-westerdam-cruise-ship/

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: December 17, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »

John Walsh just made a statement on NBC news about Natalee Holloway.  He said that he is in contact with the Holloway family and he feels that Natalee is dead.  He said that three boys in Aruba have gotten away with murder.  He expressed hopes that her remains will be returned to her family and that justice will be served.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 17, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »

We can only hope.

Janet

This is My believe also Janet....I Hope and Pray that We are Right!
Me too! I trust that Kermit has enough "connections" that this is indeed happening. That is why I have been pretty abrupt and bitter the last few days -- I feel all this "pond" stuff and "aruban investigations" are all hogwash and DIVERSIONS. Let's cut the bull and focus on the trap!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 17, 2008, 05:47:18 PM »

John Walsh just made a statement on NBC news about Natalee Holloway.  He said that he is in contact with the Holloway family and he feels that Natalee is dead.  He said that three boys in Aruba have gotten away with murder.   He expressed hopes that her remains will be returned to her family and that justice will be served.

Gee I wonder if the Kalpoes are calling their lawyer.

Deepak:  Hello this is Deepak.  Did you hear what John Walsh just said.

Lawyer:  Yes I did.

Deepak:  Can I sue him for $750,000,000

Lawyer:  Let's get through the Dr. Phil Lawsuit first.

Deepak:  OK, make sure you don't turn over my statement to him because I am guilty has hell.

Lawyer:  Don't I know it.

Deepak:  Can I sue you for saying that.

Lawyer:  I don't think Posner who is paying your bill would like that.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 17, 2008, 05:47:29 PM »

John Walsh just made a statement on NBC news about Natalee Holloway.  He said that he is in contact with the Holloway family and he feels that Natalee is dead.  He said that three boys in Aruba have gotten away with murder.  He expressed hopes that her remains will be returned to her family and that justice will be served.

Interesting.Is this a precursor to something?I continue to Keepthefaith...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 17, 2008, 05:49:31 PM »

John Walsh just made a statement on NBC news about Natalee Holloway.  He said that he is in contact with the Holloway family and he feels that Natalee is dead.  He said that three boys in Aruba have gotten away with murder.   He expressed hopes that her remains will be returned to her family and that justice will be served.

Gee I wonder if the Kalpoes are calling their lawyer.

Deepak:  Hello this is Deepak.  Did you hear what John Walsh just said.

Lawyer:  Yes I did.

Deepak:  Can I sue him for $750,000,000

Lawyer:  Let's get through the Dr. Phil Lawsuit first.

Deepak:  OK, make sure you don't turn over my statement to him because I am guilty has hell.

Lawyer:  Don't I know it.

Deepak:  Can I sue you for saying that.

Lawyer:  I don't think Posner who is paying your bill would like that.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.