April 27, 2024, 03:47:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221359 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: December 17, 2008, 05:52:56 PM »

John Walsh just made a statement on NBC news about Natalee Holloway.  He said that he is in contact with the Holloway family and he feels that Natalee is dead.  He said that three boys in Aruba have gotten away with murder.  He expressed hopes that her remains will be returned to her family and that justice will be served.

SS

Thank you! Thank you!

John Walsh's words can only mean that he believes/knows that Aruba does have Natalee Holloway's remains.

I am with Jug Twitty.  If Natalee Holloway can be brought home to rest on American soil ... the family has won!!!

Justice will ultimately prevail.  However ... it will not prevail in an Aruban or Dutch court.  It will prevail in another court ... a court where the Judge of judges resides ... rules.

Janet

______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: December 17, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »

John Walsh just made a statement on NBC news about Natalee Holloway.  He said that he is in contact with the Holloway family and he feels that Natalee is dead.  He said that three boys in Aruba have gotten away with murder.   He expressed hopes that her remains will be returned to her family and that justice will be served.

Gee I wonder if the Kalpoes are calling their lawyer.

Deepak:  Hello this is Deepak.  Did you hear what John Walsh just said.

Lawyer:  Yes I did.

Deepak:  Can I sue him for $750,000,000

Lawyer:  Let's get through the Dr. Phil Lawsuit first.

Deepak:  OK, make sure you don't turn over my statement to him because I am guilty has hell.

Lawyer:  Don't I know it.

Deepak:  Can I sue you for saying that.

Lawyer:  I don't think Posner who is paying your bill would like that.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: December 17, 2008, 05:58:17 PM »

John Walsh just made a statement on NBC news about Natalee Holloway.  He said that he is in contact with the Holloway family and he feels that Natalee is dead.  He said that three boys in Aruba have gotten away with murder.  He expressed hopes that her remains will be returned to her family and that justice will be served.

SS

Thank you! Thank you!

John Walsh's words can only mean that he believes/knows that Aruba does have Natalee Holloway's remains.

I am with Jug Twitty.  If Natalee Holloway can be brought home to rest on American soil ... the family has won!!!

Justice will ultimately prevail.  However ... it will not prevail in an Aruban or Dutch court.  It will prevail in another court ... a court where the Judge of judges resides ... rules.

Janet

______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

But but Janet didn't you trust me when I always said this. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #943 on: December 17, 2008, 06:00:59 PM »

I saw one segment with John Walsh on GMA this morning before I went to work.  His words just broke my heart.  His comment was in regard to the "not knowing".  I can't even remember his exact words now.  God bless them.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 17, 2008, 06:04:46 PM »

I saw one segment with John Walsh on GMA this morning before I went to work.  His words just broke my heart.  His comment was in regard to the "not knowing".  I can't even remember his exact words now.  God bless them.

iirc, the word he used was 'torture'.

The not knowing' is torture 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: December 17, 2008, 06:05:08 PM »

I have been reading but not poating....I just wanted to say a big

THANK YOU TO KERMIT
and that I believe in you!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: December 17, 2008, 06:05:41 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: December 17, 2008, 06:07:04 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET

Janet, Happy Birthday wishes to you...you ROCK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: December 17, 2008, 06:08:06 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 
You smug moderators with "edit" buttons are getting a little cocky!!! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: December 17, 2008, 06:08:22 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 

LOL....it means it's freezing her and my fingers are frozen! I jsut came in from throwing ice melt on the driveway   LOL   And I can't type...even when my hands aren't frozen!  LOL 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 17, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 

GETTING??????  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: December 17, 2008, 06:09:51 PM »

Where do we stand with Caps??

This is for you Janet!

I don't know about "we" but Keepthefaith ... my position has not changed.  I believe that CAPS placed himself or ... was placed by Aruban higher ups ... on the forum to distract from the cage/trap ... to distract from the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... an undertaking that was never about justice for Natalee Holloway or ... closure for her family.

IMO.

Janet

I just wasn't understanding people's unwavering support of Caps and not Kermit when Kermit was backing information up!Caps has disappeared,as well as others when the topic of the Persistence is silent.When the contents of the cage and the actions surrounding it were brought up many were quick to dismiss the cage and the contents??Am i right or just confused?

You are right keepthefaith.

However .. many posters who were not pleased that the ROV images were brought over from a private forum to SM ...  were not trolls by a long shot.  Many have given their all from the getgo in regards to justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.

It appears to me that loyalty to Kyle Kingman was where it was at ... protecting him from any legal consequences of his actions regarding the withholding of evidence related to the Natalee Holloway case from the FBI for his own self-serving reasons.

It appears that justice for Natalee Holloway did take a back seat when the well-being of Kyle in regards to the consequences of his actions was taken into consideration.

I could be wrong.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 17, 2008, 06:12:14 PM »

Janet, Happy Birthday wishes to you...you ROCK!!

WOW!!!

I needed to hear that.

Thank you Sunny.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 17, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 

I like that word.  I think I will add it to my New York Accent modern language dictionary.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #954 on: December 17, 2008, 06:14:51 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 

I like that word.  I think I will add it to my New York Accent modern language dictionary.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 17, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 

LOL....it means it's freezing her and my fingers are frozen! I jsut came in from throwing ice melt on the driveway   LOL   And I can't type...even when my hands aren't frozen!  LOL 

I love cold weather but I hate when it is icy outside.  It was snowing here last night.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 17, 2008, 06:15:05 PM »

But what if Natalee's remains are not in the pond or in the fish trap either one?  We knew ALE would mishandle, lose, discard anything they got their hands on so that is really no surprise there.. 

OM said pond was never drained but seasonally just dries up.  That was verified by the grass pattern in it.  Long around the edges, short in the middle, etc.  Then it was privately searched but nothing related to Natalee.  Probably for excavation purposes.

We were told five or six different places Natalee was and all Dave had to do was to collect the body and they were all wrong.

I wish I believed she was in that trap but I am just not sure.  For sure the contents were mishandled as always when ALE involved.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 17, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

What does poating mean 

Which word? "Smug", "Cocky", or "Poating" ???

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: December 17, 2008, 06:15:20 PM »

THANK YOU TO KERMIT

That's a good girl.  I do believe that "poating" is either illegal or immoral.

Janet

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: December 17, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »

Who told us this ?
Remember I was taking care of my Mom and was not on much at this time.
If this cage/trap is used for a drug post office.

Blonde - Caps told us about the post office a number of times in Shango.  Not too long ago, he posted again about the post office here on NAH.  He said that the drugs come in from South America, they are picked up by Arubans and sent to Holland because it's too difficult to send to the US.  Holland sends back Ecstacy to Aruba and Aruba deposits it in the cage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.