April 17, 2024, 10:41:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 319787 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »

Padilla DID say on HeadLine News that Casey was seen at a hotel parking lot at 1:50 AM on June 16th and that she was pacing and no baby was seen with her at all. He said that she didn't have a place to go that night either and that she had left with Caylee the night before that.
Oh good, I thought that is what I heard. Have you ever heard him say this before?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »

What if the duct tape was holding a rag or cotton bandage or such which had chloroform on it? Possile this is how she assured she stayed asleep? Just wondering.

Sorry if its been discussed or whatever but is it true the remains had tape on the mouth? Local attorney in my area repeated this. I dont know how accurate he is. Thanks in advance.
Hope the ot disappears for a bit now, lol.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
just had a live report that said tape was around the skull....mouth area

You can't just put duct tape around somebody's head to cover their mouth unless you are sure their nasal passages are clear enough for them to breathe.  A stopped up nose or runny nose from a child crying will block nasal passages and the person can suffocate.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:26 PM »

Nancy Grace is very upset and almost crying when she was talking in the interview......She said the Anthony's are gonna have to face the facts and come to terms that Casey killed their GD and dumped her body almost in their own back yard......it is so so sad................

The Anthonys will not be allowed back inside their home tonight, the LE wants to be able to search it without any disturbances..........
We knew it was coming but what a sad sad day.... Thanks for the info HH.

And thanks to those who answered my tape question, I guess.
They also just announced that the remains could be identified as early as late this evening.....wow,,,   thats fast.....they must have made sure this was top priority!!!!Ill  be glas when they can say 1oo%.....I know we already know its Caylee, I just want the LE to say without a doubt.....100%..........

WOW

Who announced that the remains could be identified by this evening??

Sheriff Beary said one to two weeks.

Big difference there.
The reporter on channel 6 said they were just told this from the Lab where they took the body....I dont know the reporters name , but that statement just jumpede out at me and I was like WHOA!!!!!!!!!!thats fast......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »

The autopsy will be interesting to see if the neck bones are intact. KC did google neck breaking. 

Wasn't it reported that the skull was outside of the bag??
That's what I was just reading, but I thought originally when the man picked up the bag the skull fell out.

I'm medically illiterate...would the skull be disattached at this point?

any nurses...doctors...medical students..just really smart people?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.

Lee was in court this morning.  Also, one of the news stations saw him at his home.

The neighbors have reported that Mallory is house sitting and goes to the house the same time every day to feed and care for dogs.

Thank you Today.  Well at least we know Mallory is still in the picture.
And very pregnant.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2008, 06:41:13 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.
From the looks of the original picture/map, it looked like the body was was pretty far into the woods (relatively). I thought it was odd the meter reader was that far in the woods! (thus "Gos" worked in mysterious ways!  )

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2008, 06:42:54 PM »

Medical examiners would probably look at photos of the child along with the skull, hoping to make a bone structure comparison, said Dr. Lee Jantz, coordinator of the forensic anthropology center at the University of Tennessee.

Dr. Bill Manion, a pathologist and an assistant medical examiner for Burlington County, N.J., said DNA testing could determine an identification even without other DNA from the victim, "as long as we know who the parents are or siblings."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/12/10/national/a062950S88.DTL&tsp=1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2008, 06:43:04 PM »

What if the duct tape was holding a rag or cotton bandage or such which had chloroform on it? Possile this is how she assured she stayed asleep? Just wondering.

Sorry if its been discussed or whatever but is it true the remains had tape on the mouth? Local attorney in my area repeated this. I dont know how accurate he is. Thanks in advance.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

You can't just put duct tape around somebody's head to cover their mouth unless you are sure their nasal passages are clear enough for them to breathe.  A stopped up nose or runny nose from a child crying will block nasal passages and the person can suffocate.

That could be, and maybe a rag was found in the bag. Hope your little boy is feeling better.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2008, 06:43:37 PM »

Good evening monkeys's

Did they find caylee? Just got home from work...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2008, 06:43:55 PM »

From the looks of the original picture/map, it looked like the body was was pretty far into the woods (relatively). I thought it was odd the meter reader was that far in the woods! (thus "Gos" worked in mysterious ways!  )
[/quote]

I think I read he was taking a bathroom break....this is probably why he was so far in the woods.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »

Didn't the findings on the hair with the deathband say something like the decomp showed a lack of oxygen? That is just making me even more sad thinking what Caylee went through.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »

Padilla DID say on HeadLine News that Casey was seen at a hotel parking lot at 1:50 AM on June 16th and that she was pacing and no baby was seen with her at all. He said that she didn't have a place to go that night either and that she had left with Caylee the night before that.
Oh good, I thought that is what I heard. Have you ever heard him say this before?

yep they replayed.

Also I am going to streaming Jane Valez Mitchell in 20 minutes. Nancy Grace is supposed to be on her show tonight.

!~*Mar*~!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »

Tia.

Lee was in court this morning.  Also, one of the news stations saw him at his home.

The neighbors have reported that Mallory is house sitting and goes to the house the same time every day to feed and care for dogs.

And very pregnant.

IMHO not very pregnant.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »

That could be, and maybe a rag was found in the bag. Hope your little boy is feeling better.

I pray there is enough other evidence in that bag to convict her. I really do. And thanks. My little guy is sleeping right now. He's been exposed to mono at preschool (he's only 3!) and we think that's it, but waiting for test results. Thanks again.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »

Didn't the findings on the hair with the deathband say something like the decomp showed a lack of oxygen? That is just making me even more sad thinking what Caylee went through.

The lack of oxygen had to do with the way the body was stored, not the manner of death.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.

Hmmmm.......20 feet from the road.  Makes you wonder how long it has been there.  This is right by an elementary school with lots of little inquisitive, poking lil children around.  Hard to believe it was never seen in all this time.  Either it was well hidden and very hard to see or maybe place there recently?   We know where Casey has been, Cindy, George and Lee better hope they didn't leave any evidence on that bag...........

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2008, 06:46:51 PM »

Side note the meter guy was looking for a place to relieve himself and noticed the bag. Maybe that thought should be used by searchers in the future.

I wonder if he's of German descent and if he has any sheep.

I so hope that this is her--I think it is given that there's no other missing children in the area and the proximity to the house and it sickens me that this b*tch let her sit there and rot for 6 months

I think back to the visitation with Lee and she told him to look in a place that has meaning to her and him then adds to the family--I think she may have been trying to clue him in as to where she was and then when she got out on bail it was flooded and they couldn't get in there and as the time passed they figured she was deteriorated and unfindable
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2008, 06:47:32 PM »

I pray there is enough other evidence in that bag to convict her. I really do. And thanks. My little guy is sleeping right now. He's been exposed to mono at preschool (he's only 3!) and we think that's it, but waiting for test results. Thanks again.

MY oldest had mono at 2! So I have been there hope he feels better soon!! Sorry for the o/t
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!

i read on one of the Orlando sites that the meter reader saw the bag, opened it, realized it was a child's remains & then called LE. They said the skull was found nearby. I don't know if this is correct info as I have seem upteen news items today!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2008, 06:48:24 PM »

Tia.

And very pregnant.

IMHO not very pregnant.

The live stream I saw looked like she was pregnant.  She is just "fluffy".

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.