April 24, 2024, 11:19:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320692 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: December 12, 2008, 09:43:53 AM »

Don't slam me for this, but as to Casey having to be sedated.... she has not been convicted yet, and by law they have to do whatever is necessary to keep her healthy until the trial... even if they don't believe she deserves it. If they had refused to give her the sedative, her defense attorney would be screaming to the media about "cruel and unusual punishment" and it would have caused a big uproar. It's a technicality... and I'm sure they had no choice.
I've heard of an inmate trying to commit suicide right before he is scheduled to be executed... they discover him, take him to the hospital... and then execute him a few days later. They cannot sanction an inmate doing harm to him/herself, BEFORE the state gets the chance to do it legally.
Bingo. LE rocks.
She's the most selfish mental case ever. To put her needs before that of her daughter shows that she doesn't deserve to be a mom. She's not grieving and needs to be sedated, she's squirming about her destiny.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: December 12, 2008, 09:45:46 AM »

Don't slam me for this, but as to Casey having to be sedated.... she has not been convicted yet, and by law they have to do whatever is necessary to keep her healthy until the trial... even if they don't believe she deserves it. If they had refused to give her the sedative, her defense attorney would be screaming to the media about "cruel and unusual punishment" and it would have caused a big uproar. It's a technicality... and I'm sure they had no choice.
I've heard of an inmate trying to commit suicide right before he is scheduled to be executed... they discover him, take him to the hospital... and then execute him a few days later. They cannot sanction an inmate doing harm to him/herself, BEFORE the state gets the chance to do it legally.

Is Truth serum a sedative ???   
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: December 12, 2008, 09:45:56 AM »

Good Morning all!
Any word on how CASEY is doing at jail???  I'm sure she didn't sleep last night!
No word yet on Casey.  I bet she was up all night thinking of new lies on how to get out of this one and what she's gonna say to her family now?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: December 12, 2008, 09:46:03 AM »

Just a thought. Has the utility worker been checked out? Why would he pick up a duct taped bad? Wouldn't he think it was garbage? Or maybe he thought it was bailed marijuana that someone lost? Is it protocol for utility workers to clean up the woods?

The cross thing is interesting. Hope it's a major clue. What ever they found is fantastic and LE is holding back their best cards. Yay for them!

Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear the chatter going on today in the Anthony clan.

IDK Beary said on that TOday show interview he was told the worker poked the bag with a stick and out came the skull..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: December 12, 2008, 09:46:50 AM »

Oh no I didn't mean the meater reader guy waited...sorry!  I meant the cops may have waited b4 announcing it until after they confirmed that Jose was granted the continuence...thus giving the prosecution as much time as they need.  If Jose had known this b4 court...he would not have waive her right to a speedy trial...

Clear as mud?  Smile
Uhh  no I dont think so, it doesnt matter what Jose' was gonna do today, he would have been allowed more time after this hit the air anyway because this is a whole new ball game now...........and I doubt the LE would have allowed a body to lay out in the woods and evedence to be destroyed any longer than was neccesary........

Hi HigherHopes...I was just wondering if I did anything to offend you?  I am just a Grandma that has been following this case.  I don't post much but I read all of the posts and love this site.  I was just wondering why you answered my posts with "Uhh  no" each time and checking back you don't use this when replying to others?  If I asked a question that offended you, or if the question I asked was not asked in the correct manner or had already been asked...please accept my apologies.
Of course you didnt offend me .....Casey offends me....the Anthony;s offend me............but no , my fellow monkeys never offend me.........I love all Monkeys...................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: December 12, 2008, 09:46:55 AM »

Just a thought. Has the utility worker been checked out? Why would he pick up a duct taped bad? Wouldn't he think it was garbage? Or maybe he thought it was bailed marijuana that someone lost? Is it protocol for utility workers to clean up the woods?

The cross thing is interesting. Hope it's a major clue. What ever they found is fantastic and LE is holding back their best cards. Yay for them!

Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear the chatter going on today in the Anthony clan.

The guy was scheduled to read meters in that area. He is an OC employee. The sheriff said he poked the bag with a stick when he saw it and the skull fell out. He did not touch it with his hands.
The poor guy had to relieve himself......you know human nature.....he is a hero in my eyes. He did exactly the right thing after seeing the skull.....he called 911.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: December 12, 2008, 09:47:08 AM »

Did hear that there is supposed to be a special court hearing today with regards to Casey? Does anyone have a link to such a story?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: December 12, 2008, 09:47:59 AM »

I really wonder what those "other items" might have been......

I wonder if there was a shower curtain or a set of sheets??

OH god if she did have duct tape around the skull and She left Caylee naked could she have wrapped her in sheets and possibly pillowcases, I know people keep saying Casey is lazy but what if she was trying to set it up to look like a S** crime...I cant even say the word right now....

Of course she could have been lazt and just grabbed the trash bag from the trash can and "disposed" of her with the garbage.....

SICK SICK SICK I HATE HER!!
IIRC the boyfriend said that the bag in the trunk contained food from the Anthony house. Which means Casey didn't go shop, she raided her parents fridg. Which means you are correct, Casey would have taken trash bags from her mom and dads house and used them. And CNN said last night that trash bags have certaining markings that can be dated and identified to exact matches.

The duct tape should be quite revealing as well as the actual bones and soft tissue left behind. If there is a cross with a receipt then the evidence is damning.

Too bad they removed the death penalty from Casey. I would like her to be on death row. Will she go to the State Pen if convicted? I hear they don't tolerate baby killers there.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: December 12, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »

Did hear that there is supposed to be a special court hearing today with regards to Casey? Does anyone have a link to such a story?
I heard it on FNC, maybe foxnew.com has it

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1009 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »

Just listening to channel 13 audio live

and they did comment that something found at the site infact linked it directly to the anthony home

They did also say that the anthonys are now allowed to return to their home today . They said they got everything they needed from the home overnight.
I hope they left some things too, like "bugs".  If they weren't there before, I sure hope they are now.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:39 AM »

I heard it on FNC, maybe foxnew.com has it
PS, IIRC it will be at 11:30

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1011 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:40 AM »

I watched the new csi last night, they showed a man kill another man, then put him in a garbage bag, tie it with a plastic tie, then drag man in bag to a dry river bed. It then began to rain, and they showed how the bag would float up and down as the water rose and recended.
Then, they went inside the bag, to show the decomposition happening.
It was sort of gross, but interesting, especially after the way Caylee was found.
There was tissue left on the mans body, as well as hair.  They put the skeletin back together, and then they were able to even determine the how man died, by being choked around neck.
I think medical examiners will find a lot of evidence to share with us about Caylee too.
ANd dna is always shown being taken on csi, the perps use their mouth to tear tape.
mio

I was blown away by the timing of this episode.  After watching the shows to catch up on the latest about Caylee...switching over to see the opening of this show was shocking.  My sister and I had to pause the show just to take in the fact that it was so similar to Caylee and what had happened yesterday.  Although, it was interesting to see that a bag containing a body could sit in the elements for 6 months and still be untouched.  This case is more crazy than any script!!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:52 AM »

Updated 11 min ago on OS..

<<Snipped>>

A black, plastic garbage bag held the small skeleton - duct tape was wrapped around skull, a source told the Orlando Sentinel. Investigators also found other items inside the bag.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story

Okay, if duct tape was wrapped, tightly, around Caylee's head that would explain why it stayed around the skull during decomposition.  Of course, this is just my opinion.  I don't even want to think about how this poor baby died.    God damn you Casey!

Lisa

Regarding the duck tape around skull I asked myself these questions.

The 1st officer on the scene knew right away it was human skull, I ask myself why.  They also immediately identified the skull as a girl (even though they later said that could not be determined), again I ask why.  They seemed to know right away this was Caylee, without checking missing person's reports, again I asked myself why. 

IMO the only way that duck tape could be over the mouth area is if there was soft tissue.  If bag was sealed with duck tape and skull fell out of bag, then the bag had to have hole(s), possible animal damage.  Animal stepping/pawing caused separation of skull from body?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:25 AM »

The guy was scheduled to read meters in that area. He is an OC employee. The sheriff said he poked the bag with a stick when he saw it and the skull fell out. He did not touch it with his hands.
The poor guy had to relieve himself......you know human nature.....he is a hero in my eyes. He did exactly the right thing after seeing the skull.....he called 911.
Cool. Thanks. He probably will be messed up for awhile from this gruesome discovery.
"Hi 911, I just took a pee and found a skull" I can't imagine being in that position.
I'm still surprised that it was only 25 feet into the woods. Casey didn't even make any effort to dispose of Caylee very well. It was a dump and run then go party. What a shame.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:27 AM »

Emergency hearing by Baez to allow him or experts to be present for testing of remains. I'll look for the link. It's scheduled for 11:30am. I know that FOX35 is covering courthouse live this morning.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »

The utility worker was just in the right place at the right time! Like LP said last night; how many times would you just walk right past a garbage bag or trash in the woods. And I think; If you live in that area you would have had to have been visiting Mars not to know to look further into anything you come across in the woods! That guy probably thought: NO, IT CAN'T BE!!!     I don't think anyone would actually think they'd be the one to ever find her!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1016 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »

Casey thought she could outwit, outplay, and outlast.  But in the end, God got the upper hand.

Lisa
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »

sorry thinking outloud again..

CROSS VS Tiffany ring

The FBI videos showing Cindy asking about the missing ring......

If they believed these to be private....then why not ask her about the cross purchase? Just seems so odd to me to ask about a Missing Ring while your granddaughter is missing and your daughter  is locked up.
Cindy went over everything and this seemed important enough to her to ask CASEY about which of course casey had no real answer to other than she didnt know where it was...seems odd.

It was a heart shaped ring if i remember right.... If it were a cross found LE would be able to verify it with the other since two are believe to have been bought also the JCP statement .....but in fact if it were the Tiffany (missing ring) that was found with or near the remains....Le just might want to run over the the anthonys house and find a Picture or two to verify it!

Le would have watched those  videos as well and this just might stick out as odd to them as it has to me.....

Just saying...for some reason I cant get past this Missing Tiffany ring

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51:59 AM »

I really wonder what those "other items" might have been......

I wonder if there was a shower curtain or a set of sheets??

OH god if she did have duct tape around the skull and She left Caylee naked could she have wrapped her in sheets and possibly pillowcases, I know people keep saying Casey is lazy but what if she was trying to set it up to look like a S** crime...I cant even say the word right now....

Of course she could have been lazt and just grabbed the trash bag from the trash can and "disposed" of her with the garbage.....

SICK SICK SICK I HATE HER!!
IIRC the boyfriend said that the bag in the trunk contained food from the Anthony house. Which means Casey didn't go shop, she raided her parents fridg. Which means you are correct, Casey would have taken trash bags from her mom and dads house and used them. And CNN said last night that trash bags have certaining markings that can be dated and identified to exact matches.

The duct tape should be quite revealing as well as the actual bones and soft tissue left behind. If there is a cross with a receipt then the evidence is damning.

Too bad they removed the death penalty from Casey. I would like her to be on death row. Will she go to the State Pen if convicted? I hear they don't tolerate baby killers there.

From what I heard is they now can put the Death Penalty back on since facts have changed.  I personally would rather her get life in prison.  She'd then have to deal with other inmates...death penalty easy way out IMO.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: December 12, 2008, 09:52:14 AM »

Here you go Red,

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8058117&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.