March 29, 2024, 09:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318475 times)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: December 12, 2008, 09:52:23 AM »

Red-

"Kenney-Baden will be joining Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in court at 11:30 a.m. Friday morning for an emergency hearing to preserve evidence gathered on Thursday.  The motion was filed by Baez on Thursday afternoon.  We will be streaming the hearing live on MyFoxOrlando.com."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8058117&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: December 12, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »

I just have this really strong feeling that something is going to happen with George. I am just thinking back over all the jailhouse visits between Casey and her parents. She would always get the most emotional when she was talking with George, not Cindy. She also requested a private meeting with George at one point, but it never took place. She had passed a note to LE saying something like: "Is there ANY way I can PLEASE speak with my father alone?" That was in the 700 pages of documents that were released a few weeks ago.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: December 12, 2008, 09:53:56 AM »

Did hear that there is supposed to be a special court hearing today with regards to Casey? Does anyone have a link to such a story?

Baez went to the Orange County Jail Thursday afternoon to be with his client. Later Thursday, he filed an emergency motion to ensure his involvement in the testing of the newly found remains. A hearing is scheduled for Friday at 11:30.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1023 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:06 AM »

I really wonder what those "other items" might have been......

I wonder if there was a shower curtain or a set of sheets??

OH god if she did have duct tape around the skull and She left Caylee naked could she have wrapped her in sheets and possibly pillowcases, I know people keep saying Casey is lazy but what if she was trying to set it up to look like a S** crime...I cant even say the word right now....

Of course she could have been lazt and just grabbed the trash bag from the trash can and "disposed" of her with the garbage.....

SICK SICK SICK I HATE HER!!
IIRC the boyfriend said that the bag in the trunk contained food from the Anthony house. Which means Casey didn't go shop, she raided her parents fridg. Which means you are correct, Casey would have taken trash bags from her mom and dads house and used them. And CNN said last night that trash bags have certaining markings that can be dated and identified to exact matches.

The duct tape should be quite revealing as well as the actual bones and soft tissue left behind. If there is a cross with a receipt then the evidence is damning.

Too bad they removed the death penalty from Casey. I would like her to be on death row. Will she go to the State Pen if convicted? I hear they don't tolerate baby killers there.

But if she get LWOP, she will never be able to sleep and must watch her back at all times.  To me, that is better than the death penalty.

Lisa
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:41 AM »

Ok, what about this. During the episode with the gas cans being returned. George sees maggots in the trunk, Caylees body is still in there (tucked in the shadows under stuff) and he sprays pesticide on to kill them. Pesticide contains an adherant so it doesn't wash off and kills the pests. I wonder if there was residue on the bag in the woods?
If that's the case then George would have had the chance to recover Caylees body then. That's why he made up the story that Casey cursed at him and stormed off.

speculating.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: December 12, 2008, 09:55:07 AM »

I watched the new csi last night, they showed a man kill another man, then put him in a garbage bag, tie it with a plastic tie, then drag man in bag to a dry river bed. It then began to rain, and they showed how the bag would float up and down as the water rose and recended.
Then, they went inside the bag, to show the decomposition happening.
It was sort of gross, but interesting, especially after the way Caylee was found.
There was tissue left on the mans body, as well as hair.  They put the skeletin back together, and then they were able to even determine the how man died, by being choked around neck.
I think medical examiners will find a lot of evidence to share with us about Caylee too.
ANd dna is always shown being taken on csi, the perps use their mouth to tear tape.
mio

I was blown away by the timing of this episode.  After watching the shows to catch up on the latest about Caylee...switching over to see the opening of this show was shocking.  My sister and I had to pause the show just to take in the fact that it was so similar to Caylee and what had happened yesterday.  Although, it was interesting to see that a bag containing a body could sit in the elements for 6 months and still be untouched.  This case is more crazy than any script!!

X2!!! exactly what my hubs and I were thinking!
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: December 12, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

So does anyone wonder what LE was carring in this bag?

I was wondering if it was a picture from the wall or something?

Or a filter from the heat pump/central air unit?

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »

If there is clothing found, do you guys think it will verify what George said she was wearing 6/16 or will it help the story about the babysitter?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »

The utility worker was just in the right place at the right time! Like LP said last night; how many times would you just walk right past a garbage bag or trash in the woods. And I think; If you live in that area you would have had to have been visiting Mars not to know to look further into anything you come across in the woods! That guy probably thought: NO, IT CAN'T BE!!!     I don't think anyone would actually think they'd be the one to ever find her!
I know, right! I hope he gets a reward. Hopefully the reward isn't controlled by the Anthonys who had no intention of ever giving a reward even if they offered.

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: December 12, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!!

I keep thinking the same thing, rmcalo.  I think their involvement (also mostly GA) came after the fact - the clean up and cover up.  I keep getting the feeling that KC panicked that day that GA wanted to look in her car trunk and in desperation, put Caylee in those "woods".  She had driven around with her all those days trying to figure out what she should do.  After almost getting caught, she just "ditched" her there.  I am so glad our little angel has been found. 

My DH is a police Captain (I *made* him watch NG last night! LOLl!) and he said the same thing- that she panicked and got rid of the body hastily.
He also said everyone was jumping to too many conclusions, that none can be drawn till the evidence is analyzed. 

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: December 12, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »

You monkeys might think me harsh but why the heck should lier girl Casey get medication for anxiety and or panic????? I would think that this is the first emotion she has shown as her gig is up and coming to a close and she knows she is caught and going to spend the rest of her life in the slammer where she belongs. And again she is not and I repeat NOT stressed about Caylee being found. She is only stressed as it pertains to her!!

I am sure many ladies here have had panic attacks. I had my first when I was pregnant and 26. I was in a grocery store in the sugar isle. Had to leave my cart behind and the journey to my car was frightening...I had no idea what was happening to me!!! I made it though and lived to tell the tale. No drugs were needed and like Always1 says it passes. I have had several more in the following years and as they are never pleasant they do not "take your life away".

Sorry for babbling but she should of suffered the pain just like the pain she has forced upon so many. She should have anxiety and panic people....ah, monkeys, She killed her child and when she shows the first real sigh of emotion they drug her!! Ridiculous.......Now she will probably see the meds make you feel good and want more! BTW..How much did that cost the tax payers???? A private room with a private Dr. UGGgggggg

Hey ITA!! No meds for her. Make her suffer. She panicked because shes busted now. Gig is up!!

From Day One..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: December 12, 2008, 10:00:36 AM »

I just have this really strong feeling that something is going to happen with George. I am just thinking back over all the jailhouse visits between Casey and her parents. She would always get the most emotional when she was talking with George, not Cindy. She also requested a private meeting with George at one point, but it never took place. She had passed a note to LE saying something like: "Is there ANY way I can PLEASE speak with my father alone?" That was in the 700 pages of documents that were released a few weeks ago.

Like a Victim of Incest.. ?
Casey has been covering for George the whole time ?

I need another cup of coffee
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: December 12, 2008, 10:01:36 AM »

If there is clothing found, do you guys think it will verify what George said she was wearing 6/16 or will it help the story about the babysitter?
LE isn't stupid. They took statements from George knowing full well that his story might be fabricated. They ask questions twice so the real criminals will hang themselves. Also the interviews with the media will come into play. The Anthony's should have kept their mouths shut.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: December 12, 2008, 10:03:20 AM »

Like a Victim of Incest.. ?
Casey has been covering for George the whole time ?

I need another cup of coffee

Yep. Now that the walls are closing in on the Anthony's they will sing like canaries because obviously they can't keep quiet and be normal.
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: December 12, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »

Ok, what about this. During the episode with the gas cans being returned. George sees maggots in the trunk, Caylees body is still in there (tucked in the shadows under stuff) and he sprays pesticide on to kill them. Pesticide contains an adherant so it doesn't wash off and kills the pests. I wonder if there was residue on the bag in the woods?
If that's the case then George would have had the chance to recover Caylees body then. That's why he made up the story that Casey cursed at him and stormed off.

speculating.
interresting???
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: December 12, 2008, 10:04:34 AM »

If there really was duct tape around the "mouth" then maybe the body was kept in the freezer, so could have been in almost perfect condition, but why would someone remove it now and place it in the woods????  For them to take vacum cleaners from the house, there must be dirt from the back yard, transferred to the trunk, transferred to the bag she was in????  Come on, some of you monkeys are brilliant, figure this out for me- kay????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: December 12, 2008, 10:04:36 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!!

I keep thinking the same thing, rmcalo.  I think their involvement (also mostly GA) came after the fact - the clean up and cover up.  I keep getting the feeling that KC panicked that day that GA wanted to look in her car trunk and in desperation, put Caylee in those "woods".  She had driven around with her all those days trying to figure out what she should do.  After almost getting caught, she just "ditched" her there.  I am so glad our little angel has been found. 

My DH is a police Captain (I *made* him watch NG last night! LOLl!) and he said the same thing- that she panicked and got rid of the body hastily.
He also said everyone was jumping to too many conclusions, that none can be drawn till the evidence is analyzed. 
Ockham's razor
The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: December 12, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »

goodnight, I just want to love and hug you all for your passion to Caylee.  I am almost caught up, but missed a lot of posts cos of the fastness this thread is running.  God bless you all, caring, beautiful people.
Love lucinda 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: December 12, 2008, 10:05:26 AM »

I watched the new csi last night, they showed a man kill another man, then put him in a garbage bag, tie it with a plastic tie, then drag man in bag to a dry river bed. It then began to rain, and they showed how the bag would float up and down as the water rose and recended.
Then, they went inside the bag, to show the decomposition happening.
It was sort of gross, but interesting, especially after the way Caylee was found.
There was tissue left on the mans body, as well as hair.  They put the skeletin back together, and then they were able to even determine the how man died, by being choked around neck.
I think medical examiners will find a lot of evidence to share with us about Caylee too.
ANd dna is always shown being taken on csi, the perps use their mouth to tear tape.
mio

I was blown away by the timing of this episode.  After watching the shows to catch up on the latest about Caylee...switching over to see the opening of this show was shocking.  My sister and I had to pause the show just to take in the fact that it was so similar to Caylee and what had happened yesterday.  Although, it was interesting to see that a bag containing a body could sit in the elements for 6 months and still be untouched.  This case is more crazy than any script!!
t it very earily similar to what we had been reading all day about them finding caylee.
we sort of just looked at each other here, when we saw the opening scene.  it is a 2 parter btw, this is grissoms last show aparently...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: December 12, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »

As much as  I want to believe George, I just can't grasp that he could remember what Casey and Caylee were wearing 1 month after the fact....esp considering the 1st date he gave was June 9, and not June 16th. Caylee was not seen by anyone other than that family after June 15th. Maybe he does remember that same scenario of Casey and Caylee leaving together, but was June 9th, and NOT the 16th. I'm sorry but I can't remember what my hubby or kids wore 1 month ago. George didn't know that Caylee would disappear, and would have no reason to remember such details on that particular day.....or did he?   JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.