April 25, 2024, 02:50:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320735 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1040 on: December 12, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »

Good morning to all monkeys and welcome newbies.

I have been thinking all night about Kio
It is bothering me that she told LE at the beginning where Casey would but Caylee and that is where she was at.
Have we seen this statement from Kio to the LE in a transcript
or is it a rumor
I'm just thinking out loud trying to figure it out in my head
Was Kio obsessed with Caylee

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1041 on: December 12, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »

I'm almost positive that Cindy forced Casey to keep the baby when she told her she was pregnant. What are the abortion laws in Florida, did she need to have parental concent? Cindy being a nurse might have noticed morning sickness? Either way, Cindy was overbearing in insisting that this child come into the world while Casey didn't want to have a baby. That complicated by who the father is... would certainly make this all more complex.
So Casey is a victim of her mother and the baby daddy who apparently has abandoned her. As far as how far the incest went... that will come out just like the remains surfaced.

Just got back ... She was over 18 right? So no consent was needed.

In the end, yes, Cindy and George made many bad decisions. But Casey's actions ultimately resulted in Caylee's death. Any of them who played a part in the crime or covering up for it needs to pay. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: December 12, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »

As far as the garbage bag. It's possible she was in a large industrial sized garbage bag (we usually have a box in the garage). It's possible they could still have the box in their garage, especially if it was large box like bought from Home Depot or somewhere. We only use those bags once in awhile, and have the box for many months. Anyway, that's just a guess of course. I know the regular size trash bags we use for our kitchen garbage are not that strong, but the industrial ones are very thick and strong. Also, I get annoyed with some of these news stations, they keep saying the remains were found at the nearby intersection, but they are way off! There is no woods where they keep showing. It's been almost 24 hrs, you'd think they would get the right location by now!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: December 12, 2008, 10:07:00 AM »

Thank you much!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: December 12, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »

Goodmorning Monkies!

Just pokin' my head in for a few bc very busy w/work.  I've been out of touch the last 48hrs and actually heard of the discovery on NG which I had DVR'd and was watching at 11:30 PM. 

I am overwhelmed with the emotion of finally having our wishes come true (hopefully) of Caylee finally receiving peace and a propery burial and the fact that this beautiful girl will never be able to live a long and happy life.  I am very solemn.

I just want to say thank you all for all of your hard work and dedication.  I have loved the meeting of the minds in the cage, yet not one of us has asked for a pat on the back or said "I told you so".  Very admirable. 

I will be trying to keep up w/you all, as NUMBERSGIRL can attest this is a very busy time.  I know this is the best place for up to date info.

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: December 12, 2008, 10:07:36 AM »

LP pinpointed Lee Vista Blvd and the pings which was the exact time she disposed of the body. He was right on. I posted Econlockhatchee Trail which is parallel from his description. So he knew the area, it was just a matter of time before the remains surfaced.
Casey put the body there, probably in a shallow grave and hurricane Fay soaked the area and put it underwater. Then when the water receded it washed away the top soil and revealed the bag. Some guy took a pee and yay, Caylee was found. Just like Lacy Peterson washed up in perfect time.
[/quote]

Morning all Monkeys.  

Since I'm "ping" challenged, does this mean that KC was talking to someone on her cell at the place where she disposed of Caylee's body?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1046 on: December 12, 2008, 10:07:57 AM »

I just have this really strong feeling that something is going to happen with George. I am just thinking back over all the jailhouse visits between Casey and her parents. She would always get the most emotional when she was talking with George, not Cindy. She also requested a private meeting with George at one point, but it never took place. She had passed a note to LE saying something like: "Is there ANY way I can PLEASE speak with my father alone?" That was in the 700 pages of documents that were released a few weeks ago.

I think she may have wanted to let him in and have him take care of it because as we see CA cant keep her composure I am still not 100% sure George played apart in it but I think Lee definatley knows something (maybe not a player in it) but not living in denial and keeping quiet maybe just scared some other deep dark secret may come out
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: December 12, 2008, 10:08:12 AM »

Ok, what about this. During the episode with the gas cans being returned. George sees maggots in the trunk, Caylees body is still in there (tucked in the shadows under stuff) and he sprays pesticide on to kill them. Pesticide contains an adherant so it doesn't wash off and kills the pests. I wonder if there was residue on the bag in the woods?
If that's the case then George would have had the chance to recover Caylees body then. That's why he made up the story that Casey cursed at him and stormed off.

speculating.
interresting???
And that's when George went home and started making up the cover up. Maybe he even told Casey that she had to get rid of the stuff in the trunk because he knew.
And he had that little spaz that the body was not his granddaughter. That statement was so odd. How did he know there was a body even before the results of the fluid came back? (I think)

I wonder if he witnessed something and didn't act. Advised his daughter to dispose of evidence. Sprayed something to mask the smell by killing the bugs. Then sent Casey away.

Casey dazed and confused quickly dumped the body. With her dad the cop's blessing she felt safe from LE. So she went to party.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: December 12, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »

I just have this really strong feeling that something is going to happen with George. I am just thinking back over all the jailhouse visits between Casey and her parents. She would always get the most emotional when she was talking with George, not Cindy. She also requested a private meeting with George at one point, but it never took place. She had passed a note to LE saying something like: "Is there ANY way I can PLEASE speak with my father alone?" That was in the 700 pages of documents that were released a few weeks ago.

Maybe Casey was hoping that if she told George where Caylee was,he would move her to a more remote location.Obviously she already knew her parents were covering for her to some extent..I dunno

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: December 12, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »

Don't know exactly how to paste link but look what I just read on myfoxorlando...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=475418654ED6166CB82941483DBE44F8?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Its under caption "Teens said they found spot months ago".  Police said there spotting was a bomb?  Am I hearing this correctly?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: December 12, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »

If there really was duct tape around the "mouth" then maybe the body was kept in the freezer, so could have been in almost perfect condition, but why would someone remove it now and place it in the woods????  For them to take vacum cleaners from the house, there must be dirt from the back yard, transferred to the trunk, transferred to the bag she was in????  Come on, some of you monkeys are brilliant, figure this out for me- kay????

Always, i don't think Caylee ever was in the freezer. Tim Miller said last night that he actually went to the location when he got into town. The bag had been removed but you could see where it had been sitting for several months. He said there was no way that it had been put there recently, he could tell. He said "Believe me, I know"

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: December 12, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »

to me LE taking all the vacuums maybe they have footprints near the remains therefore  someone might be tracking or carrying the dirt from that area via the shoes back to the anthony home, and this soil or trace evidence might be in the vacuum cleaners.....

just a guess
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: December 12, 2008, 10:10:21 AM »

Like a Victim of Incest.. ?
Casey has been covering for George the whole time ?

I need another cup of coffee

Yep. Now that the walls are closing in on the Anthony's they will sing like canaries because obviously they can't keep quiet and be normal.

Yeah, incest . . . all the vacuum cleaners got me thinking of hair, that perhaps that Caylee was raped and they might have found a particular type of hair on the body and are checking the vacuum cleaners out for the same type . . .  but then I thought, "No, no, Casey killed her -- it is obviously all her," and then the pesticide tanks made me think of George perhaps trying to clean up the bugs, and actually chloroform is an ingredient in some pesticides . . . I don't know what to think, whether he was involved in just the cleanup or the actual event.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: December 12, 2008, 10:10:27 AM »

SO they found something at the scene that led them to the A's and they found something at the A's house."Absolutely" was the word used about finding something at the A's..

SO I am thinking this has to be something that is obvious to the eye...A match possibly (like the necklaces) possibly two different items.  I cant see Beary saying "Absolutely" if it was an item(s) that had to go through scientific exams to be linked, I believe it is something that LE could look at and say "YES"!

Of course they could be bluffing to really scare the crap out of the A's

But what could it be? Do we know for sure the body had no clothing? Why strip the child down and then throw in a cross or a toy? Just tihnking out loud ...

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: December 12, 2008, 10:11:01 AM »

Or maybe, Casey did lay Caylee on the ground in the back yard and transferred dirt to the trunk, so when she got rid of the body, she used the vacumn and threw the vacumn bags in with the body and they are trying to see which vacumn matched the bags?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: December 12, 2008, 10:11:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

It is so surreal, that little Caylee Marie has been found.  God Bless this precious little child. 

Now to prove KC did it.

I wonder or would think that maybe LE would want to get a hold of that woman that took that trash bag from the Anthony's in the very beginning. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: December 12, 2008, 10:11:12 AM »

If there is clothing found, do you guys think it will verify what George said she was wearing 6/16 or will it help the story about the babysitter?

I wonder if GA possibly did see her body in the trunk, and gave the description of her clothes in case she was found. They could still claim it was zanny. I don't think that I believe that though! If someone other than KC disposed of her, I don't think they would have left her there. I believe they would have travelled much further away. I really think they didn't know anything before they retrieved the car. That's when they went into protecting KC mode, maybe helping cover up "just in case". I just don't think she admitted a thing to them, I don't think she could have.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: December 12, 2008, 10:19:25 AM »

Morning Monks old and new. I finally gave up last night y'all kept kicking me outta the cage...dang that hurt's!!

I was so glad to see Sheriff Beary admit this morning on I think it was the Today show, that there was something in the bag that prompted the search warrant...wish he could have given us a hint as to what it might have been...but he is a professional......waiting for confirmation is going to be tough...so all we can do not is speculate, theorized and WAIT......and perhaps a little cussin and spittin thrown in   I remember when Casey stated...they haven't even found her clothes yet AND Sheriff Beary said there were no clothes in the bag.....very telling....but there WAS something in that bag besides Caylee's remains that sent them to the A's house with a search warrant. I hope JB never has another good night sleep.... IMO he has known all along and has aided Casey in keeping Caylee out in those woods...Bastxrd!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: December 12, 2008, 10:19:58 AM »

Fortunately they can track garbage bags to the manufacturer, the lot, the machine, and what stores they were shipped to for purchase.

I watched a forensics/crime special on this, and was amazed what a garbage bag can tell investigators.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: December 12, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »

Thank you! Just now catching up! Too fast for me this morning. Coffee pleeeeze.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.