April 24, 2024, 09:10:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320687 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »

Supposedly Baez was told yesterday that the anthropological measurements of the body were consistent with Caylee, and the hair color the same. Not sure who called him with this info.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13:17 PM »

I sent an email to Nancy Grace about the Teeth and Dental record thing and I just recieved an auotmated response back so don't be suprised if this goes up on her site soon.

I am trying to get my chatroom working so I can stream CourtTV for everyone.

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »

That hair will tell some stories..

I wish the A's dogs could talk! LOL

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1323 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13:56 PM »

Did anyone hear someone whisper "Jose Baez is lying"?

Dang, y'all heard me say that all they way from Kentucky? 

I remember you, Caylee.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: December 12, 2008, 12:14:00 PM »

Did you see the look Strickland just gave Baez?  He knows this guy is a bozo!

Lisa

i literally LMAO when i saw that  Baez is such a fargin' moron and counsel certainly made him look that way today.

Interesting also that when in the end the judge tells dufus baez that AFTER the LE is through with the crime scene they can have it, DA tells him that when it's available surely baez can HIRE someone to preserve it. Baez , again , with the stunned look of "ya mean we'd have to pay for that" yet, he's got experts on call from all over ?????
He's really a piece of work.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1325 on: December 12, 2008, 12:14:26 PM »

Supposedly Baez was told yesterday that the anthropological measurements of the body were consistent with Caylee, and the hair color the same. Not sure who called him with this info.

The defence said the sheriff's office called him but,as I posted earlier, I heard someone whisper "Jose Baez is lying".

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: December 12, 2008, 12:14:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was still stuck to a yet-unidentified young child's mouth when crews found the remains less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene, but a private investigator did show up later Friday morning. Investigators were there overnight collecting bags of evidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATCH LIVE: Emergency Hearing At 11:30am
TEAM COVERAGE: Investigators Pull Evidence From Home
EVIDENCE REMOVED: Watch Raw Video | See Images
SHERIFF ON GMA: "Absolutely" Reason To Search
BAEZ SPEAKS: Casey's Attorney Makes Comment
CHAOS OUTSIDE HOUSE: Raw Video | See Images
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony stayed the night at a hotel.

An emergency hearing in the case started at 11:30am at the Orange County Courthouse. Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, wants to make sure he has access to the all evidence recovered in the last 24 hours.

If the remains are Caylee Anthony's, at least one discovery could reveal more about the last minutes of her life.

Investigative teams at the discovery site Friday were taking buckets of dirt from the area where the trash bag and remains were found and were sifting through by hand looking for any other evidence.

Apparently, the bag the remains were found in was open and in water for sometime, so other evidence might have floated out. Eyewitness News also learned that Caylee Marie Anthony could have suffered terrifying last moments, because of the discovery that duct tape was still stuck to the child's mouth.

Internationally-respected forensic pathologist Michael Baden told Eyewitness News on Friday that duct tape could have been used to suffocate or silence someone, prevent them from screaming, which means the child could have suffered traumatic injury

The remains that were found are not just bones. There is tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape is stuck to. Dr. Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape.

Baden said he would expect there to be some hair as well and said the hair, tissue and bone marrow can be tested for chemicals and could hold the answer to whether chloroform or any other chemical was used to kill the child.

Eyewitness News has learned a vacuum cleaner and a pillow were among the items removed from the house. The pillow and vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and the vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and fibers and also any residue from any chemicals that might have been used in the case. Investigators also removed pesticides and pool chemicals from the Anthonys' house, which is less than a half-mile from the discovery scene.
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

!~*Mar*~!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: December 12, 2008, 12:14:46 PM »

Did anyone hear someone whisper "Jose Baez is lying"?

Dang, y'all heard me say that all they way from Kentucky? 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1328 on: December 12, 2008, 12:15:09 PM »

I like the judge and the prosecutorial team ~ ! 

Regarding the new addition to the defense team : Poor Dr. Baden      Lordy Day!

Dr, Baden? What'd I miss? Please don't tell me Baden's been added to the defense! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: December 12, 2008, 12:15:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I'm jumping in for a minute on my lunch break at work, and have been in a meeting all morning. Please forgive me, but is there a link to the courtroom right now?

Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: December 12, 2008, 12:16:23 PM »

I sent an email to Nancy Grace about the Teeth and Dental record thing and I just recieved an auotmated response back so don't be suprised if this goes up on her site soon.

Thanks again Willen. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1331 on: December 12, 2008, 12:16:45 PM »

Just wondering,
Why didn't any of the neighbors, passer-bye's smell the body?  It was so close to the street.

traci
If I am understanding it correctly, the bag was submerged in water.
Hey No Rose, I'm at work so I haven't been able to catch up reading. What is happening today? Thanks, Joesamas
Casey has a new attorney along with Baez. Linda Kenney Baden, she will be the lawyer that will be doing the questioning of the states and defense forensic witnesses, Baez needed her for that part of the trial. Judge denied motion at least for now, until there is a positive id.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: December 12, 2008, 12:16:56 PM »

Can't stand her after the Spector trial.....but at least we don't have to listen to sentences interrupted with ummmmmms every other word, when she speaks instead of buttkiss baez

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1333 on: December 12, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »

I wonder if they gave Casey any medicine???  Have you all ever had a panic attack??  It is a horrible feeling.  First you feel profoundly sad, but for no reason.  You go through all your thoughts to see what could be wrong.   Family ok, healthy, have money, hungry, thirsty, tired.  No, nothing.  Then like a wave, sheer terror, panic. You want to run and run, but you don't know from what.  You feel like you are going to die or have a heart attack.  Everyone around looks normal and you cant figure out why.  Sometimes you try to move but your feet feel like they are gllued to the floor.  You cant cry, or make a sound.  It doesn't last long but it is a horrible feeling.....

Yes, I get panic attacks. I started getting them six years ago when my passed away at a young age (42) of brain and lung cancer. Every ache and pain I got I thought I had cancer. I'm on meds now and doing better BUT, Yes I strongly agree it's a HORRIBLE feeling. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: December 12, 2008, 12:18:41 PM »

help please !! I cant get a link to the hearing video

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1335 on: December 12, 2008, 12:19:06 PM »

Thanks, that would be GREAT!

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1336 on: December 12, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »

Just wondering,
Why didn't any of the neighbors, passer-bye's smell the body?  It was so close to the street.

traci
If I am understanding it correctly, the bag was submerged in water.
Hey No Rose, I'm at work so I haven't been able to catch up reading. What is happening today? Thanks, Joesamas
Casey has a new attorney along with Baez. Linda Kenney Baden, she will be the lawyer that will be doing the questioning of the states and defense forensic witnesses, Baez needed her for that part of the trial. Judge denied motion at least for now, until there is a positive id.
Thanks No Rose. So they went to court today? Was that scheduled? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1337 on: December 12, 2008, 12:19:41 PM »

Dr, Baden? What'd I miss? Please don't tell me Baden's been added to the defense! 
His wife, she is the lawyer that deals with the experts medical and forensic experts. I've seen her in action, she can be very boring in her speech, and it all gets rather confusing.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1338 on: December 12, 2008, 12:19:45 PM »

Baez knows this is Caylee and he knows the truth.  He didn't need Casey to tell him...he's not totally stupid.  This is getting almost comical in the way they are trying to subvert justice here.

Her so-called panic attacks say it all IMO. She knows her BS game is over and she will be in prison for life.

Enjoy your Pop-Tarts and Reese Cups, ya beyotch!!!!! (Not you Lala's, Casey of course). 

I remember you, Caylee.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: December 12, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was still stuck to a yet-unidentified young child's mouth when crews found the remains less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene, but a private investigator did show up later Friday morning. Investigators were there overnight collecting bags of evidence.

WATCH LIVE: Emergency Hearing At 11:30am
TEAM COVERAGE: Investigators Pull Evidence From Home
EVIDENCE REMOVED: Watch Raw Video | See Images
SHERIFF ON GMA: "Absolutely" Reason To Search
BAEZ SPEAKS: Casey's Attorney Makes Comment
CHAOS OUTSIDE HOUSE: Raw Video | See Images

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony stayed the night at a hotel.

An emergency hearing in the case started at 11:30am at the Orange County Courthouse. Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, wants to make sure he has access to the all evidence recovered in the last 24 hours.

If the remains are Caylee Anthony's, at least one discovery could reveal more about the last minutes of her life.

Investigative teams at the discovery site Friday were taking buckets of dirt from the area where the trash bag and remains were found and were sifting through by hand looking for any other evidence.

Apparently, the bag the remains were found in was open and in water for sometime, so other evidence might have floated out. Eyewitness News also learned that Caylee Marie Anthony could have suffered terrifying last moments, because of the discovery that duct tape was still stuck to the child's mouth.

Internationally-respected forensic pathologist Michael Baden told Eyewitness News on Friday that duct tape could have been used to suffocate or silence someone, prevent them from screaming, which means the child could have suffered traumatic injury

The remains that were found are not just bones. There is tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape is stuck to. Dr. Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape.

Baden said he would expect there to be some hair as well and said the hair, tissue and bone marrow can be tested for chemicals and could hold the answer to whether chloroform or any other chemical was used to kill the child.

Eyewitness News has learned a vacuum cleaner and a pillow were among the items removed from the house. The pillow and vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and the vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and fibers and also any residue from any chemicals that might have been used in the case. Investigators also removed pesticides and pool chemicals from the Anthonys' house, which is less than a half-mile from the discovery scene.
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This is horrible.  I don't get bothered by too much in the world, but this case and this little girl captured my heart.  I had hoped she didn't suffer.  It looks like she might have.  How anyone can defend anyone in that family is beyond my comprehension, understanding, that they likely know what happened and everything is subterfuge.  Ghouls.  Casey being the lead ghoul.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.