April 18, 2024, 04:00:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 319829 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: December 12, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »

Baez knows this is Caylee and he knows the truth.  He didn't need Casey to tell him...he's not totally stupid.  This is getting almost comical in the way they are trying to subvert justice here.

Her so-called panic attacks say it all IMO. She knows her BS game is over and she will be in prison for life.

Enjoy your Pop-Tarts and Reese Cups, ya beyotch!!!!! (Not you Lala's, Casey of course). 

I think she was having a reaction to too much sugar, not a panic attack.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: December 12, 2008, 12:26:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was still stuck to a yet-unidentified young child's mouth when crews found the remains less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene, but a private investigator did show up later Friday morning. Investigators were there overnight collecting bags of evidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATCH LIVE: Emergency Hearing At 11:30am
TEAM COVERAGE: Investigators Pull Evidence From Home
EVIDENCE REMOVED: Watch Raw Video | See Images
SHERIFF ON GMA: "Absolutely" Reason To Search
BAEZ SPEAKS: Casey's Attorney Makes Comment
CHAOS OUTSIDE HOUSE: Raw Video | See Images
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony stayed the night at a hotel.

An emergency hearing in the case started at 11:30am at the Orange County Courthouse. Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, wants to make sure he has access to the all evidence recovered in the last 24 hours.

If the remains are Caylee Anthony's, at least one discovery could reveal more about the last minutes of her life.

Investigative teams at the discovery site Friday were taking buckets of dirt from the area where the trash bag and remains were found and were sifting through by hand looking for any other evidence.

Apparently, the bag the remains were found in was open and in water for sometime, so other evidence might have floated out. Eyewitness News also learned that Caylee Marie Anthony could have suffered terrifying last moments, because of the discovery that duct tape was still stuck to the child's mouth.

Internationally-respected forensic pathologist Michael Baden told Eyewitness News on Friday that duct tape could have been used to suffocate or silence someone, prevent them from screaming, which means the child could have suffered traumatic injury

The remains that were found are not just bones. There is tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape is stuck to. Dr. Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape.

Baden said he would expect there to be some hair as well and said the hair, tissue and bone marrow can be tested for chemicals and could hold the answer to whether chloroform or any other chemical was used to kill the child.

Eyewitness News has learned a vacuum cleaner and a pillow were among the items removed from the house. The pillow and vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and the vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and fibers and also any residue from any chemicals that might have been used in the case. Investigators also removed pesticides and pool chemicals from the Anthonys' house, which is less than a half-mile from the discovery scene.
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thanks WillenFan21.

In the first media reporting regarding the finding of the remains ... the duct tape across the mouth was mentioned.  A very short time later ... Mallory was at the Anthony home.  She was inside for 10 minutes prior to being requested to leave.

I pray that Mallory was not in that home to retrieve a roll duct tape at the request of Cindy or George as they were travelling back to Orlando.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: December 12, 2008, 12:27:42 PM »

I haven't been around much lately, lots going on being so close to having my daughter.. and it seems lately everything I say gets ignored. So I am not really expecting an answer but..

If anyone could spare a moment, who might know - If (or should I say WHEN) Baez and whoever else loses this trial for Casey, will she still be responsible to PAY for all of these members of her defense team?? How does this work?

I don't know the answer, but I've been wondering the same thing. Where is all the money coming from?

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1363 on: December 12, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »

On Casey's Myspace profile, on July 15 or 16 she deliberately set a default song to automatically begin playing when anyone clicked on her myspace page.

The song is by Nine Inch Nails, and is called "Every Day is Exactly the Same."  The lyrics appear below.  The lyrics themselves are rather chilling in light of the details of the case.  But what I find especially intriguing is this:

On her "Diary of Days" blog, posted by Casey on that same Myspace page on July 7 (the one that says "everyone lies, everyone dies" and "with great power comes great consequence"), we find this line:  "Remember the words spoken."

Remember the words spoken. What does that mean?  Well, this may be a stretch, but in the song, there is a section in which the words are not sung, but spoken.  The "words spoken" appear in red in the lyrics below.

"Every Day Is Exactly The Same"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybogAzJfpPM

snipped

Wow. That is eery in light of what has happened. I believe they did remove some notebooks from the home. Do you think maybe she left a note with Caylee???

I don't want to say an "apology to God" or to Caylee but that's what pops into my head.

IDK. Did she care enough to leave a note? She loved Caylee at some point, maybe. It's all just sad.

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: December 12, 2008, 12:28:40 PM »

I haven't been around much lately, lots going on being so close to having my daughter.. and it seems lately everything I say gets ignored. So I am not really expecting an answer but..

If anyone could spare a moment, who might know - If (or should I say WHEN) Baez and whoever else loses this trial for Casey, will she still be responsible to PAY for all of these members of her defense team?? How does this work?

I don't think any of us know how the defense is being paid. We keep throwing up that question, and we have no answers.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: December 12, 2008, 12:28:58 PM »

Link to courtroom?

Pretty please? 

The hearing is over.

The motion was denied. There may be a video of the procedings posted somewhere soon though.

I hope so.  I could not get it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1366 on: December 12, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »

And, I'd like to add.. what GREAT points made about how quickly the defense jumped the gun to already be filing and asking for an in on all testing, autopsy, dna, etc AND access to a 'preserved' crime scene. Just a little strange since EVERY other thing or item or place of interest, Baez has totally blown off and said it's nothing, it's not Caylee, blah blah.

Does make one think that he knows this is Caylee, which would lead me to believe that is because CASEY knows it's Caylee. Only SHE knows what she did and where she put her. And apparently her idiot lawyer as well?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: December 12, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was still stuck to a yet-unidentified young child's mouth when crews found the remains less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene, but a private investigator did show up later Friday morning. Investigators were there overnight collecting bags of evidence.

WATCH LIVE: Emergency Hearing At 11:30am
TEAM COVERAGE: Investigators Pull Evidence From Home
EVIDENCE REMOVED: Watch Raw Video | See Images
SHERIFF ON GMA: "Absolutely" Reason To Search
BAEZ SPEAKS: Casey's Attorney Makes Comment
CHAOS OUTSIDE HOUSE: Raw Video | See Images

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony stayed the night at a hotel.

An emergency hearing in the case started at 11:30am at the Orange County Courthouse. Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, wants to make sure he has access to the all evidence recovered in the last 24 hours.

If the remains are Caylee Anthony's, at least one discovery could reveal more about the last minutes of her life.

Investigative teams at the discovery site Friday were taking buckets of dirt from the area where the trash bag and remains were found and were sifting through by hand looking for any other evidence.

Apparently, the bag the remains were found in was open and in water for sometime, so other evidence might have floated out. Eyewitness News also learned that Caylee Marie Anthony could have suffered terrifying last moments, because of the discovery that duct tape was still stuck to the child's mouth.

Internationally-respected forensic pathologist Michael Baden told Eyewitness News on Friday that duct tape could have been used to suffocate or silence someone, prevent them from screaming, which means the child could have suffered traumatic injury

The remains that were found are not just bones. There is tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape is stuck to. Dr. Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape.

Baden said he would expect there to be some hair as well and said the hair, tissue and bone marrow can be tested for chemicals and could hold the answer to whether chloroform or any other chemical was used to kill the child.

Eyewitness News has learned a vacuum cleaner and a pillow were among the items removed from the house. The pillow and vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and the vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and fibers and also any residue from any chemicals that might have been used in the case. Investigators also removed pesticides and pool chemicals from the Anthonys' house, which is less than a half-mile from the discovery scene.
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thanks WillenFan21.

In the first media reporting regarding the finding of the remains ... the duct tape across the mouth was mentioned.  A very short time later ... Mallory was at the Anthony home.  She was inside for 10 minutes prior to being requested to leave.

I pray that Mallory was not in that home to retrieve a roll duct tape at the request of Cindy or George as they were travelling back to Orlando.

Janet

What purpose was she there for???It will interesting to see the phone records from yesterday mornning in regards to Cindy,George,Lee,as well as the girlfriend ands when she went to the house and for what???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1368 on: December 12, 2008, 12:29:58 PM »

Normally the State picks up the bill for anyone that can not afford to pay for the trial defense themselves BUT the court only pays "reasonable fees" unless they get approved in advance. I have not heard anything about motions to approve payment made yet. But it may be that the experts have not done anything yet and JB may decided not to have them do anything since it is pretty clear what happened and who did it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1369 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:06 PM »

Win or lose attorneys, experts get paid. What kind of arrangement, regarding fees, I have no idea, the Anthonys are not rich, so I'll assume the money is coming from tv appearances, book deals, etc. Experts alone, get hundreds of dollars, hourly pay.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:35 PM »

I have a feeling that the judge is going to deny the motion. This woman from the County just told the judge that the defence team has no right to file this motion b/c they don't even know who the body belongs to.

DEFENSE MOTION DENIED ... The Defense had the cart before the horse and had absolutely no standing to impose themselves in a procedure when they do not even know who the remains officially belong to.

Right.  They let the cat out of the bag about knowing it was Caylee.

Yep, they're pretty much saying they know Caylee is dead.  Bozo has known - the scum!!!

DEFENSE MOTION DENIED ... NO SOUP FOR YOU BAEZ ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/12/jose-baez-files-emergency-court-hearing-in-casey-anthony-case-after-remains-found-of-small-child-presumed-casey-anthony-update-motion-denied/

Judge Stan Strickland after hearing arguments from both the defense and prosecution has denied the defense motion filed for access to the autopsy of Caylee Anthony. Basically, because no formal ID has been given to the child remains found yesterday, the defense has no standing to insinuate themselves in the private evidence that could turn out to be not Caylee Anthony.  The defense wanted their experts to be present during an autopsy of an individual that they do not know legally to even be that of missing Caylee Anthony.

If one would take the def point of view then any def atty experts could be a part of any autopsy that determines identity.

I especially liked the fact that the prosecutors slapped down at defense experts that they will examine the body and be on TV that night. Caylee is allowed respect and confidentiality.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:43 PM »

Link to courtroom?

Pretty please? 

BTgirl it's over.  If a video of the proceedings shows up we'll be sure to post it.
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:58 PM »

Did anyone else notice the green pesticide sprayer that they took from the A's house? Right after they show the blue shop vac ... caught my attention...strange.

Someone probably has already commented in this (am trying to catch up) but my first thought was whomever cleaned the car probably sprayed trunk with insectacide to kill maggots, larvae, etc.   JMO

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: December 12, 2008, 12:31:03 PM »

I'm wondering here anyone have thoughts?  How the defense is being paid?  I just heard of all the high profile people on the defense team.  Dr. Laura Baden(Dr.Baden's wife) Dr. Henry Lee, Dr. Koblelenski...those people dont come cheap and aren't known to just volunteer their time either.

I am wondering that, too.  Do they have a wealthy backer?  Why, oh why, would anyone pay to help the defense of KC?  There has to be something in it for them.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: December 12, 2008, 12:31:22 PM »

I like the judge and the prosecutorial team ~ ! 

Regarding the new addition to the defense team : Poor Dr. Baden      Lordy Day!

Dr, Baden? What'd I miss? Please don't tell me Baden's been added to the defense! 

The heavy set blonde is his wife I think.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: December 12, 2008, 12:32:17 PM »

Baez knows this is Caylee and he knows the truth.  He didn't need Casey to tell him...he's not totally stupid.  This is getting almost comical in the way they are trying to subvert justice here.

Her so-called panic attacks say it all IMO. She knows her BS game is over and she will be in prison for life.

Enjoy your Pop-Tarts and Reese Cups, ya beyotch!!!!! (Not you Lala's, Casey of course). 

I think she was having a reaction to too much sugar, not a panic attack.   

Not to make light of panic attacks. (Yes, I've had a few myself.) But this beyotch is only concerned for herself. She is freaking out b/c her azz is grass. She knows it. As long as Caylee's body was missing, she had a shot in hell. I refuse to feel sorry for her. And as someone else said, maybe Caylee had a panic attack when her mommy was killing her.  I believe Casey will face far greater punishment from a far greater power. Her day will come.

I remember you, Caylee.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1376 on: December 12, 2008, 12:32:20 PM »

Has anyone seen this ???

I was just googling Jose Baez to see if I could find his last statement -

Hah ~ I guess he is " Somebody" now ... His website for his Law Firm
Looks like a Movie Star ... 

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: December 12, 2008, 12:33:17 PM »

I don't know the answer, but would like to know, also.  Just wanted you to know that I see you.    Best wishes for a smooth delivery and congrats on your daughter!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: December 12, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »

I'm wondering here anyone have thoughts?  How the defense is being paid?  I just heard of all the high profile people on the defense team.  Dr. Laura Baden(Dr.Baden's wife) Dr. Henry Lee, Dr. Koblelenski...those people dont come cheap and aren't known to just volunteer their time either.

I am wondering that, too.  Do they have a wealthy backer?  Why, oh why, would anyone pay to help the defense of KC?  There has to be something in it for them.

Or some connection to her to hide ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1379 on: December 12, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »

Is there any way to find out who is paying for these defense lawyers and experts?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.