April 20, 2024, 03:48:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320504 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: December 12, 2008, 12:49:23 PM »

I'm wondering here anyone have thoughts?  How the defense is being paid?  I just heard of all the high profile people on the defense team.  Dr. Laura Baden(Dr.Baden's wife) Dr. Henry Lee, Dr. Koblelenski...those people dont come cheap and aren't known to just volunteer their time either.

I am wondering that, too.  Do they have a wealthy backer?  Why, oh why, would anyone pay to help the defense of KC?  There has to be something in it for them.

Maybe George's parents ?   It's curious, foe shizzle!
One of his relatives are rich, he made mention of it during one of the interviews.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1421 on: December 12, 2008, 12:49:23 PM »

Earlier on Fox News, they had one of their usual segments with a "typical" defense lawyer and a prosecutor talking about what the finding of the bag with remains means to this case. The prosecutor said the location and content bolster the prosecution's case and the search of the "crime scene" (the Anthony's home) again indicate that evidence in the contents of the bag or at the location most likely can be tied to where the crime occurred, etc. The defense attorney went off on this long tangent about how this helps Casey as the finding yesterday indicates typical predator child sexual molester, kidnapper-snatcher, and an attempt to pin the crime on the poor dead grieving Mommy. A truly imaginative effort IMO that will be exceedingly difficult to sell to any jury.

Umm, I have never heard of a case like that. Has anyone else? It amazes me what BS these defense attorneys come up with. Dang, maybe Casey could be a defense attorney when this is all over with, in additon to her work with missing children that is. (Please note total sarcasm here)  

I remember you, Caylee.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: December 12, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »

I just had a horrible thought ..what if KC duct taped Caylee's mouth and threw her into the pool to drown???  Could explain some other things...like the ladder on the pool..she could have then buried her in the back yard (borrowed neighbor's shovel)for a few days...explaining cadaver dog hits and then moved her later...down the street...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: December 12, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »

maybe there was a towel in the bag

If Casey was drugging her and letting her sleep in the trunk ("Nanny"), would she have provided a blanket and pillow for Caylee? Just a thought.

And an excellent thought it is!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: December 12, 2008, 12:49:52 PM »

Baez knows this is Caylee and he knows the truth.  He didn't need Casey to tell him...he's not totally stupid.  This is getting almost comical in the way they are trying to subvert justice here.

Her so-called panic attacks say it all IMO. She knows her BS game is over and she will be in prison for life.

Enjoy your Pop-Tarts and Reese Cups, ya beyotch!!!!! (Not you Lala's, Casey of course). 

I think she was having a reaction to too much sugar, not a panic attack.   

Not to make light of panic attacks. (Yes, I've had a few myself.) But this beyotch is only concerned for herself. She is freaking out b/c her azz is grass. She knows it. As long as Caylee's body was missing, she had a shot in hell. I refuse to feel sorry for her. And as someone else said, maybe Caylee had a panic attack when her mommy was killing her.  I believe Casey will face far greater punishment from a far greater power. Her day will come.

I more than understand that "real" panic attacks are "real."  KC's just freaking out because she finally got caught with her pants down (not literally, just an old saying).  It just makes me want to cry when I think that little Caylee couldn't even scream-out with her "real" state of panic.  KC has set herself-up to burn in hell for eternity.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: December 12, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »

There is no way the Ant's are ponying up any money for their daughter's defense! She chose JB, they are not happy with her choice, he's in too deep now, so it all has to come from his pocket. I'm sure he will make it up in his movie and book deals. The Ant's and their money are not easily departed. Did you see how many pics they had on Larry King??? Oh yeah, that cost LK a pretty penny!

If the Ant's go on LK tonight, after all this information has come out, they are just as cold blooded as their daughter and deserve the beating the public is going to give them!!

I just heard on the news that the As are supposed to comment on yesterday's findings and the search of their home on LK's show tonight. Absolutely mind boggling. Also, LK is such a creep for giving them air time.

Ghouls.  All of them.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: December 12, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »

maybe there was a towel in the bag

If Casey was drugging her and letting her sleep in the trunk ("Nanny"), would she have provided a blanket and pillow for Caylee? Just a thought.

or if there was something else to clean up, you wouldn't just throw the towel in the trash in the house.  It sounds like there was something obvious in the bag to tie the house in.  I think missing carpet or something would have been obvious initially but not something like a towel.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1427 on: December 12, 2008, 12:50:30 PM »

Just a random thought: I wonder if Casey planted something with the body to try to incriminate someone else if the body was found? I wouldn't put it past her. Remember the strange incident of her taking a shower at Jesse's (at least I think it was Jesse's)? I thought then that she might have taken hair from a hairbrush or something like that to plant.

Ooooo Scatty, good call. A very good possibility!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: December 12, 2008, 12:50:41 PM »

Has anyone seen this ???

I was just googling Jose Baez to see if I could find his last statement -

Hah ~ I guess he is " Somebody" now ... His website for his Law Firm
Looks like a Movie Star ... 

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html

"Aggressive, Experienced, Trusted Criminal Defense"  Bwahahahaha!

Jose is a legend in his own mind!

Lisa

"Arrogant, Incompetent, Dumber than a Box of Rocks -- Jose Butfuz"

GMAFB, I would hire a petrified turd to represent me before I would Hire Baez. It couldn't talk to f things up and it would be a hell of a lot better company and better to look at. Just sayin'

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: December 12, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »

I want to hug the guy who Stood to talk

The Man who wants to Protect Caylee from the Media Circus - That she be protected after all this comes out. That her rights be protected.

There was a case years ago about a child found dead in my area -

I will forget the tactless sick words that were said about her body when it was found, the exploitative words that were stated, live on the air - Was no one's business to say.
All in the sake of ratings .... No respect for that little Girl or her family.

This post got me to thinking,  if LE finds that Lee is Caylee's father, maybe we won't be given this info "out of respect for Caylee".  I know that a proper burial is warranted and respectful, but I think that if Lee and Casey's nasty little secret is kept, we are actually doing Caylee a Disservice.

I don't think so. The little girl needs some peace and respect. It that bit of information is true and it is not connected to the crime, I feel it should be left out.

What have i missed???????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: December 12, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »

I just had a horrible thought ..what if KC duct taped Caylee's mouth and threw her into the pool to drown???  Could explain some other things...like the ladder on the pool..she could have then buried her in the back yard (borrowed neighbor's shovel)for a few days...explaining cadaver dog hits and then moved her later...down the street...
That thought entered my mind yesterday, what a horrible thought.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: December 12, 2008, 12:51:41 PM »

I'm wondering here anyone have thoughts?  How the defense is being paid?  I just heard of all the high profile people on the defense team.  Dr. Laura Baden(Dr.Baden's wife) Dr. Henry Lee, Dr. Koblelenski...those people dont come cheap and aren't known to just volunteer their time either.

I am wondering that, too.  Do they have a wealthy backer?  Why, oh why, would anyone pay to help the defense of KC?  There has to be something in it for them.

Maybe George's parents ?   It's curious, foe shizzle!
One of his relatives are rich, he made mention of it during one of the interviews.

Yeah, IIRC .. his sister. But she also had some psychological issues, I think he said, and did not want to get involved. Something like that. So who knows.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: December 12, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »

I think Casey got rid of Caylee's body on June 16th.  The problem is whatever remains leaked into the trunk of her car continued to decompose and smell.  This was a big problem for Casey.  I think Casey made attempts to clean and coverup the odor until even she couldn't stand it any more and left her car at Amscot. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1433 on: December 12, 2008, 12:52:52 PM »

Did anyone else notice the green pesticide sprayer that they took from the A's house? Right after they show the blue shop vac ... caught my attention...strange.

Someone probably has already commented in this (am trying to catch up) but my first thought was whomever cleaned the car probably sprayed trunk with insectacide to kill maggots, larvae, etc.   JMO

This is gross to even think of, but I would think that with the body being in a bag, and some have mentioned that tissue was there as well, there may be remains of maggots still with the body.  If they find the same chemicals in the remains of the maggots that is in the sprayer, it connects the Anthony house further.

There is so much more than I am sure anyone expected to be found in that bag.  There would be remnants of what ever her body came in contact with, or was on her body when she was disposed of.

mulch from the backyard where the cadaver dogs hit?

I remember you, Caylee.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: December 12, 2008, 12:52:58 PM »

Thanks 3bs!! And everyone else!

I keep thinking about the vaccuums.. what would they be looking for with those? Vaccuumed up hair? Matter from the car - if those were used to vaccuum it out?? I just keep thinking of Beary saying that there was something found that links the remains to something in the Anthony house. What are yalls personal opinions/possibilities on what was taken vs his statements?!

With the vaccuums, I think one possibility is they are looking for hair - like you said, possibly some from the car- possibly showing decomp.  The only thing I know for now about found evidence at the site, is the duct tape and the bag Caylee was in.  They could be looking in the house to connect those.  But it sure seems as if there was more found at the site, the way they searched that house!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: December 12, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »

Baez knows this is Caylee and he knows the truth.  He didn't need Casey to tell him...he's not totally stupid.  This is getting almost comical in the way they are trying to subvert justice here.

Her so-called panic attacks say it all IMO. She knows her BS game is over and she will be in prison for life.

Enjoy your Pop-Tarts and Reese Cups, ya beyotch!!!!! (Not you Lala's, Casey of course). 

Not to make light of panic attacks. (Yes, I've had a few myself.) But this beyotch is only concerned for herself. She is freaking out b/c her azz is grass. She knows it. As long as Caylee's body was missing, she had a shot in hell. I refuse to feel sorry for her. And as someone else said, maybe Caylee had a panic attack when her mommy was killing her.  I believe Casey will face far greater punishment from a far greater power. Her day will come.

I more than understand that "real" panic attacks are "real."  KC's just freaking out because she finally got caught with her pants down (not literally, just an old saying).  It just makes me want to cry when I think that little Caylee couldn't even scream-out with her "real" state of panic.  KC has set herself-up to burn in hell for eternity.

She wasn't too upset ordering reeses peanut butter cups, lemonade, and granola bars right about the time she found out.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1212/18262865.pdf
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: December 12, 2008, 12:53:59 PM »

Baez on Headline news now

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: December 12, 2008, 12:54:13 PM »

I had Jane Velaz Mitchell show on yesterday, while I was on the computer. There was mention about an earring at the crime scene, I have not heard anything else about that. I wonder if anyone else has?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: December 12, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

I don't believe Casey is capable of anything real. IMO she was  putting on an act; she probably thought, how would Cindy react? She has had to time to hone the act of panicked mother. Although she doesn't realize yet -- too little, too late, Casey!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1439 on: December 12, 2008, 12:54:47 PM »

Did anyone else notice the green pesticide sprayer that they took from the A's house? Right after they show the blue shop vac ... caught my attention...strange.

Someone probably has already commented in this (am trying to catch up) but my first thought was whomever cleaned the car probably sprayed trunk with insectacide to kill maggots, larvae, etc.   JMO

This is gross to even think of, but I would think that with the body being in a bag, and some have mentioned that tissue was there as well, there may be remains of maggots still with the body.  If they find the same chemicals in the remains of the maggots that is in the sprayer, it connects the Anthony house further.

There is so much more than I am sure anyone expected to be found in that bag.  There would be remnants of what ever her body came in contact with, or was on her body when she was disposed of.

With the thoughts on the Pesticides .. that sounds like something KC would think of. You know if she sprayed they would die. She would not attempt to remove them physically. The one thing about the body being in water( in the bag)  is probably the most important. Because then with the mixture of bodily fluids, gases and the water itself I would think would allow trace tissues remain somewhat. Sick that I even typed that. 
The bag itself would serve as a incubator somewhat. If as said " hair was found" as that woman co-counsel stated ... ( I think she slipped there) ( How would she Know)
Hair could have anything on it, attached to it. ( eggs, chemicals, tape residue etc's)

Something has been said I believe by Casey to Baez. That is why it was mentioned that he is pulling out the Big Guns with the Forensic people.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.