April 23, 2024, 06:34:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320641 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: December 12, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »

Has anyone seen this ???

I was just googling Jose Baez to see if I could find his last statement -

Hah ~ I guess he is " Somebody" now ... His website for his Law Firm
Looks like a Movie Star ... 

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html

"Aggressive, Experienced, Trusted Criminal Defense"  Bwahahahaha!

Jose is a legend in his own mind!

Lisa

"Arrogant, Incompetent, Dumber than a Box of Rocks -- Jose Butfuz"

GMAFB, I would hire a petrified turd to represent me before I would Hire Baez. It couldn't talk to f things up and it would be a hell of a lot better company and better to look at. Just sayin'

OMG - you are too funny!!! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: December 12, 2008, 12:55:48 PM »

maybe there was a towel in the bag

If Casey was drugging her and letting her sleep in the trunk ("Nanny"), would she have provided a blanket and pillow for Caylee? Just a thought.

Or a small quilt...maybe a patterned one which may match something in that front bedroom qhich they searched last night ? 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: December 12, 2008, 12:55:49 PM »

Did anyone hear someone whisper "Jose Baez is lying"?

Dang, y'all heard me say that all they way from Kentucky? 

Hi, there, Tater. I must say even in the midst of all this, I have missed you. 

Big Hugs goodnmad!!! I've been checking in everyday a few times to try and keep updated.I usually end up getting a big laugh from something you've posted and leave feeling better then I did when I came... So much going on all the time I get weary,lol..Now take notice,I'm watching you.....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: December 12, 2008, 12:56:04 PM »

Finally out of work!!

Did the judge tell the defense that he would revisit this issue if the remains are Caylee?  Or was it just a blanket "no"?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1444 on: December 12, 2008, 12:56:09 PM »

Baez knows this is Caylee and he knows the truth.  He didn't need Casey to tell him...he's not totally stupid.  This is getting almost comical in the way they are trying to subvert justice here.

Her so-called panic attacks say it all IMO. She knows her BS game is over and she will be in prison for life.

Enjoy your Pop-Tarts and Reese Cups, ya beyotch!!!!! (Not you Lala's, Casey of course). 

I think she was having a reaction to too much sugar, not a panic attack.   

Not to make light of panic attacks. (Yes, I've had a few myself.) But this beyotch is only concerned for herself. She is freaking out b/c her azz is grass. She knows it. As long as Caylee's body was missing, she had a shot in hell. I refuse to feel sorry for her. And as someone else said, maybe Caylee had a panic attack when her mommy was killing her.  I believe Casey will face far greater punishment from a far greater power. Her day will come.

I more than understand that "real" panic attacks are "real."  KC's just freaking out because she finally got caught with her pants down (not literally, just an old saying).  It just makes me want to cry when I think that little Caylee couldn't even scream-out with her "real" state of panic.  KC has set herself-up to burn in hell for eternity.

I say LET HER HAVE THEM

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1445 on: December 12, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »

Baez knows this is Caylee and he knows the truth.  He didn't need Casey to tell him...he's not totally stupid.  This is getting almost comical in the way they are trying to subvert justice here.

Her so-called panic attacks say it all IMO. She knows her BS game is over and she will be in prison for life.

Enjoy your Pop-Tarts and Reese Cups, ya beyotch!!!!! (Not you Lala's, Casey of course). 

But I like pop tarts and Reese cups too. 
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: December 12, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »

Not to make light of panic attacks. (Yes, I've had a few myself.) But this beyotch is only concerned for herself. She is freaking out b/c her azz is grass. She knows it. As long as Caylee's body was missing, she had a shot in hell. I refuse to feel sorry for her. And as someone else said, maybe Caylee had a panic attack when her mommy was killing her.  I believe Casey will face far greater punishment from a far greater power. Her day will come.

I more than understand that "real" panic attacks are "real."  KC's just freaking out because she finally got caught with her pants down (not literally, just an old saying).  It just makes me want to cry when I think that little Caylee couldn't even scream-out with her "real" state of panic.  KC has set herself-up to burn in hell for eternity.

She wasn't too upset ordering reeses peanut butter cups, lemonade, and granola bars right about the time she found out.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1212/18262865.pdf

WTF does this girl have a soul??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1447 on: December 12, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »

Well I can honestly say everytime I have a panic attack I'm not eating peanut butter cups, granola bars, and drinking lemonade.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1448 on: December 12, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »

Agree 100%

Just makes me want to scream out -- If you don't want children people, either keep your pants on or use birth control! Give the child up for adoption to a loving family if you don't want him or her! Children are not disposable!!!!

Sorry for my rant. 

I remember you, Caylee.
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1449 on: December 12, 2008, 12:58:27 PM »

I say LET HER HAVE THEM

I wasnt done lol.......first show of her being a sorta human.....ride those emotions you baby killer!!!!!!

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: December 12, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »

Where is the mobile cam shooting from??

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Is it up the street from the spot where they found her remains or the Anthony's?  Anyone know?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html
Talking about duct tape .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:39 PM »

I really wonder what those "other items" might have been......

I wonder if there was a shower curtain or a set of sheets??

OH god if she did have duct tape around the skull and She left Caylee naked could she have wrapped her in sheets and possibly pillowcases, I know people keep saying Casey is lazy but what if she was trying to set it up to look like a S** crime...I cant even say the word right now....

Of course she could have been lazt and just grabbed the trash bag from the trash can and "disposed" of her with the garbage.....

SICK SICK SICK I HATE HER!!
IIRC the boyfriend said that the bag in the trunk contained food from the Anthony house. Which means Casey didn't go shop, she raided her parents fridg. Which means you are correct, Casey would have taken trash bags from her mom and dads house and used them. And CNN said last night that trash bags have certaining markings that can be dated and identified to exact matches.

The duct tape should be quite revealing as well as the actual bones and soft tissue left behind. If there is a cross with a receipt then the evidence is damning.

Too bad they removed the death penalty from Casey. I would like her to be on death row. Will she go to the State Pen if convicted? I hear they don't tolerate baby killers there.

But if she get LWOP, she will never be able to sleep and must watch her back at all times.  To me, that is better than the death penalty.

Lisa

Well Of coarse I want her a$$ handed to her in jail just as much as all of you do BUT right now she's PCed AND when her case is over she has the right to ask to be PCed again. UGH! So chances are NOTHING BAD will happen to the b*tch!! Which makes me more angry.

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: December 12, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »

She wasn't too upset ordering reeses peanut butter cups, lemonade, and granola bars right about the time she found out.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1212/18262865.pdf

for few days she is getting stuff everyday...thought they could only get stuff once every week??  sounds like room service to me....I do not think the skank is suffering at all...now she gets meds too?  BS
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: December 12, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »

Just a random thought: I wonder if Casey planted something with the body to try to incriminate someone else if the body was found? I wouldn't put it past her. Remember the strange incident of her taking a shower at Jesse's (at least I think it was Jesse's)? I thought then that she might have taken hair from a hairbrush or something like that to plant.

1.. dont give her that much credit too stupid or too lazy maybe both

2.. I dont think that she thought she would get caught she truly thought every one bought her lies
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: December 12, 2008, 01:00:57 PM »

WTF does this girl have a soul??

No. Casey does not IMO. And here's why:

Look at this baby girl. How could she do this to her?

Damnit, I would have loved this child to no end. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: December 12, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »

from article:

The remains that were found are not just bones. There is tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape is stuck to, and hair. The hair is said to be consistent in color to Caylee's hair and the body size consistent with the size of Caylee's body, according to information the sheriff's office provided Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, on Thursday.

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: December 12, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »

Just a random thought: I wonder if Casey planted something with the body to try to incriminate someone else if the body was found? I wouldn't put it past her. Remember the strange incident of her taking a shower at Jesse's (at least I think it was Jesse's)? I thought then that she might have taken hair from a hairbrush or something like that to plant.

1.. dont give her that much credit too stupid or too lazy maybe both

2.. I dont think that she thought she would get caught she truly thought every one bought her lies

I am with you, jzygirl ... look where she left her daughter's remains! 3-tenths of a mile from her home! Right next to her old school! Right under everyone's nose! Not a smart criminal, IMO.

I think she left her underwater and thought that she would never be found.

Thank God she was.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: December 12, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »

I have a theory about how the duct tape and chlorofrom tie together and I think I could be dead on with this theory.

I am thinking that Casey chloroformed Caylee while she was in the trunk of her car and then put the ductape around her mouth to prevent people from hearing Caylee from screaming/crying when she came out of the drugged chloroformed state. Caylee probably overdosed and suffocated from both things and when Casey came back to the trunk to check on Caylee she found her dead.

!~*Mar*~!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: December 12, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »

is there any live news coverage happening ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.