March 28, 2024, 11:24:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318458 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: December 12, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »

Duct tape, around the skull, meant to keep caylee quiet. 

This sickens me

The more I hear, the sicker I become. And I don't think we have heard the half of it yet.

Time to get ready. If that is at all possible.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1481 on: December 12, 2008, 01:20:52 PM »

i would guess that if there was no animal activity, there would be dried up skin and organs and such...if even a bit of those is accessible, it seems like LE would be able to tell if there was chloroform, xanax, or another sedative used at all.  Also drug testing via the hair would be very helpful to find out if Caylee had been drugged for long periods of time.

Remember what the defense said a while back...something about how Caylee MAY have been in the trunk and if she was she MAY have overdosed on sedatives...to me that was the defense admitting the complete truth about what happened in a way, what else could those statements mean, if not???

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1482 on: December 12, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »

Is anyone watching CNN right now? Someone on another baord just said that it was said that hair(which we knew already) and EYE COLOR matched Caylee's. How can her eyes still be there. Is that possible?

Determining eye color I don't think is possible after all this time.  I have seen pictures of corpses after just several days decomposition.  There really isn't much left of they eyeball.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: December 12, 2008, 01:21:06 PM »

Anyone know if there is a back gate in the fence around the back yard?  I'm thinking she took the body out of trunk, through garage and while trying to figure out what to do with it (and borrow shovel) she put it down a few times in the back yard ... which is why cadaver dogs hit - then proceeded to the woods (?)

It's a pretty long ways to be walking with a body.  Also, people who are live in this area have said that the area behind the Anthony's home is built up now with houses, it's not just open area.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1484 on: December 12, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »

The party is over for Casey...her attorneys know this.  The only reason they wanted to be in on the identification and autopsy is to see for themselves.  They need not worry, they will get their chance...every accused person in the United States will get discovery.  It's rule of law...but this time the law won't work for Casey...it will work against her.  Baez should have convinced Casey to make a deal...that time is passed and now the prosecution has a gold mine of evidence to, at the very least, prove Caylee is dead.  Put two and two together and you get a mother that did not notify anyone of her child's missing for over 30 days and then has lied every which way to Sunday about who, what and where.  Now you have remains of a child that with patience and time will be revealed to be Caylee.  All they need now is confirmation of the maggots, bugs, soil and tissue being consistent with Caylee and her surroundings and it's over for Casey. Casey has placed herself in a hole here...the Sawgrass apartments is where she claims she left Caylee...not in her backyard or in the pool.  Find things consistent with that home and it brings it all back to Casey.Yep, 2 + 2 really does equal 4.
And with all you outlined, it would make sense, at least to me, that Baez explains to Casey that she doesn't stand a chance at trial, and pleads guilty.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: December 12, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »

Anyone know if there is a back gate in the fence around the back yard?  I'm thinking she took the body out of trunk, through garage and while trying to figure out what to do with it (and borrow shovel) she put it down a few times in the back yard ... which is why cadaver dogs hit - then proceeded to the woods (?)

It's a pretty long ways to be walking with a body.  Also, people who are live in this area have said that the area behind the Anthony's home is built up now with houses, it's not just open area.

That is much further than I thought!  KC wouldn't exert herself that much.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1486 on: December 12, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »

Pages back someone, I'm sorry don't remember who, was discussing the ring that Cindy was talking about with Casey during one of the jail visits. I found it really odd that Cindy brought up that ring while discussing her missing granddaughter, it came out of left field. Maybe the ring was in the bag? There has to be something about that ring, it made no sense to discuss it.

I remember this!!!!  Cindy asked Casey who gave it to her and Casey said Jeff Hopkins.

I wonder who REALLY gave her that ring...I'm guessing that she stole it from someone.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1487 on: December 12, 2008, 01:23:26 PM »

something I found on decomp in water. It does preserve the body. And with a plastic bag, more so, I'd guess.

http://www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/water.pdf

Sinking, putrefaction and refloating
A body in water will usually sink but because the specific gravity of a body is very close to that of water then small variations e.g. air trapped in clothing have a considerable effect on buoyancy. Having sunk to the bottom the body will remain there until putrefactive gas formation decreases the specific gravity of the body and creates sufficient buoyancy to allow it to rise to the surface and float. Heavy clothing and weights attached to the body may delay but will not usually prevent the body rising. Putrefaction proceeds at a slower rate in water than in air, in sea water than in fresh water and in running water than in stagnant water. The principal determinant is the temperature of the water so that in deep very cold water e.g. the North American Great Lakes or the ocean the body may never resurface.
Great find GnM! 

I heard last night on our local news, who was covering this story, that it is likely the trial will be moved to Naples.  I know Monken had mentioned it several times before, but this was the first time I had heard our news team here cover it.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: December 12, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »

Kobi is on CourtTV right now. I am still trying to get my chatroom going the damn website is down.

!~*Mar*~!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: December 12, 2008, 01:24:40 PM »

I would think Caylee would have been able to rip the tape of herself...unless her hand were tied. Hate, hate, hate to think that, but nothing else makes sense.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: December 12, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »

WTF does this girl have a soul??

No. Casey does not IMO. And here's why:

Look at this baby girl. How could she do this to her?

Damnit, I would have loved this child to no end. 

I don't understand this myself. I have taken this case VERY personal. My husband get's upset with me and says "why do you cry or get mad when there is nothing you can do? Or if one our children went missing do think they'd care?" I told him There is something about this little girl, I've grown to love her. He said " what about the other kids that are missing?" I said " your right" But not one of them have touched me like this one. WHY?  I really don't know and I don't think I ever will. I'm actually beginning to think it's because I have a little girl who is almost three and kinda looks like Caylee. Dark hair ,Dark eyes. This deeply hurts me. Most moms would agree with me..A mom would think the worst pain she could go through is birth UNTIL you lose a child. BUT not in Casey's case. She took that precious, and WHY?  If she didn't want her, The grandparents sure did! But NO! Casey is so damn selfish, she didn't want ANYONE to have her. If other inmates can't touch her? I hope a guard f***s her up and bad! Sorry for the last sentence, a bit harsh i know... Just very angry mom who doesn't understand WHY?

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: December 12, 2008, 01:25:38 PM »

I think Casey got rid of Caylee's body on June 16th.  The problem is whatever remains leaked into the trunk of her car continued to decompose and smell.  This was a big problem for Casey.  I think Casey made attempts to clean and coverup the odor until even she couldn't stand it any more and left her car at Amscot. 

Can someone back-up to conversations last month about the white trash bag with a yellow pull-string (if my memory serves me correctly), which was seen in KC's trunk by, I think, a man working at the tow yard and maybe GA.  There were pages of speculation here about what all it held after the maggots were found.  All morning, my curious mind has been thinking about if Caylee's body had been in the trunk, and in the white plastic bag, and again transferred to the black trash bag, which was found yesterday, there had to be more than just KC's involvement.  I don't know about you, but at our house, it usually takes two people to fill a trash bag when there's a lot of trash...one to hold the bag and one to fill it.  Maybe my mind is just in rambling mode today.  

IIRC the bag of trash that was in the trunk of her car was from tony's apt

Where were the maggots retrieved from, which I thought forensics tied to Caylee?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: December 12, 2008, 01:25:38 PM »

OMG!!!! ON FOXNEWS THEY'RE SAYING THEY FOUND SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE THAT TIES IT TO THE BODY DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »

Did anyone else notice the green pesticide sprayer that they took from the A's house? Right after they show the blue shop vac ... caught my attention...strange.

Someone probably has already commented in this (am trying to catch up) but my first thought was whomever cleaned the car probably sprayed trunk with insectacide to kill maggots, larvae, etc.   JMO

Ok way OT but had to say what a handsome squirrel   

Thanks!  Compliments of Klaas.

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:10 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
I see by the bags under every monkey's eyes, ya;ll have been here all night.
I would share my coffee, but alas, my coffee icon has been misplaced.
Now, who is this new atty for casey??
Linda K Baden is Dr Micheal Baden's wife a a criminal defense atty who was co counsel at Phil Spector's first trial..
She wasn't anything special. IMO

oic, hm, does that mean she will take first chair in defense>>> is she a death penalty lawyer?   Yikes, I would not want to be caseys atty.  I think they are going to bring back that death penalty for casey.....

and, if casey did put caylee there, naked, well, I have no mercy anymore for her.

Also, I too suffer with huge panic attacks.  As I am allergic, ( a native thing) I do not take any meds , I just deal with it, and stay away from what makes me panic, which could be anything.. I want casey to have to just deal with this panic too. I do not see how giving her a zanax, in jail,  a pill that maybe had something to do with caylees demise, will make life easier for her. She knew all along what she had done. I say, let the panic begin, as well as nightmares.  It is time she is forced to face what horrible thing she has done.

Forgive me Creator for having these ill feelings for another, but, I think it is time this society takes back our world, and make parents be accountable for their actions towards the children they create.
I am sorry too Kio, caseys childhood friend, who told le in  the beginning where casey would put caylee. Kio wanted to adopt Caylee, but cin put a kibosh on that too, ultimatly leading to caylees death. A decision I wonder if cin regrets now...mio

I totally agree mio, and well said! 

I also have severe panic attacks and deal with them without meds.  It IS possible!  For Casey to be panicking now, IMO, is only part of the consequences that she OUGHT to be allowed to face.  Rushing to her side with meds in hand is, IMO, only enabling her further. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1495 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:27 PM »

This sickens me
I want them to throw that Death Penalty back at her.  I want her to feel the anxiety build up as she is faced with her last terrifying moments of life, just as she did to Caylee.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:33 PM »

OMG!!!! ON FOXNEWS THEY'RE SAYING THEY FOUND SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE THAT TIES IT TO THE BODY DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I WONDER WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1497 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:47 PM »

I want to hug the guy who Stood to talk

The Man who wants to Protect Caylee from the Media Circus - That she be protected after all this comes out. That her rights be protected.

There was a case years ago about a child found dead in my area -

I will forget the tactless sick words that were said about her body when it was found, the exploitative words that were stated, live on the air - Was no one's business to say.
All in the sake of ratings .... No respect for that little Girl or her family.

This post got me to thinking,  if LE finds that Lee is Caylee's father, maybe we won't be given this info "out of respect for Caylee".  I know that a proper burial is warranted and respectful, but I think that if Lee and Casey's nasty little secret is kept, we are actually doing Caylee a Disservice.

I don't think so. The little girl needs some peace and respect. It that bit of information is true and it is not connected to the crime, I feel it should be left out.

What have i missed???????

If Lee is the father, I believe it gives Casey a motive...so then it would be part of the case.  I worked in a funeral home for many years, and I don't mean to sound callous but the whole point of a funeral is for the LIVING so that they can have a chance to say goodbye.  I think the public needs to know the truth because many out there believe that something like this can never happen in a family, or if it does happen, it doesn't happen in such an affluent, suburban neighborhood.  To glaze over that part of a situation, or sweep it under the rug, is wrong, IMO, and Casey and Lee deserve to be held accountable in the court of public opinion and our legal courts for what they have done....because having a child with a brother is illegal anyway and I hope if that is the case, Lee and Casey both pay a huge price for doing something so horrendous!

Don't throw nanners at me!

Where has this come from??Is there no biological father???

The above is just me stating why, if Lee is the father, the public should know.  Also, he and Casey should be prosecuted separately for it, if possible, because it is illegal.  We still don't know who he is, Casey claimed it was Immaculate Conception, IIRC.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »

Kobi is on CourtTV right now. I am still trying to get my chatroom going the damn website is down.
thanks Willen --
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: December 12, 2008, 01:27:34 PM »

WHAT!?!?!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.