April 25, 2024, 04:02:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320708 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »

Where is everybody? 

Maybe they're lurking like me.

Howdy Boo. 

Hey BT, I hit refresh like 5 times and the board didn't move! I thought everyone left and forgot to tell me!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »

I wonder where they took George and Cindy? Would they take them to LE HQ or to the jail to see their daughter?

Shouldn't they be at Lee's side, comforting him? If the Ants had nothing to do with this, I would want to be with my immediate family and find comfort with them.

I find it odd that the Anthonys have not been visiting Casey in jail on a regular basis. I know people who have a family member in prison, and they're there every chance they get.

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2008, 07:16:31 PM »

Where is everybody? 
Hey boo. Joe and I are here. Terribly sad news, but I am truly glad they found her. I hope KC fries like a tater tot! She makes me ABSOLUTELY sick!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2008, 07:16:41 PM »

I wonder where they took George and Cindy? Would they take them to LE HQ or to the jail to see their daughter?

Shouldn't they be at Lee's side, comforting him? If the Ants had nothing to do with this, I would want to be with my immediate family and find comfort with them.

WELL... i THOUGHT i read or saw that they were taking them to spend the nite at a hotel... but perhaps they wanted to "question " them further.... or uh.. ahem... keep them in the loop of what they knew or what was happening....

read:keep them from having a circus around them.... and having to control crowds

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.
From the looks of the original picture/map, it looked like the body was was pretty far into the woods (relatively). I thought it was odd the meter reader was that far in the woods! (thus "Gos" worked in mysterious ways!  )

If I were the meter reader and had to go, I'd make sure I went that far into the woods, especially since it's located so close to a school.  I wouldn't want to be accused of exposing myself.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:23 PM »

I find it odd that the Anthonys have not been visiting Casey in jail on a regular basis. I know people who have a family member in prison, and they're there every chance they get.

yanno... that has ALWAYS bothered me... i mean... sure.. they were afraid that anything they said could be used against them...or her.. but still...
they cant use I LOVE YOU HONEY...  against her... they could go in and talk about the fricken WEATHER ... they could talk about how much they LOVE caylee....

but to not go at ALL?

THAT bothers me...

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

OMG,OMG, OMG  Please tell me it is true.       I jsut heard the news I am going back to read..... Who fournd her and what time was it.   Please, God, let it be her se she can rest in peace finally and KC can fry......

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:36 PM »

We should send a thank you card to the utility worker.

Thank you Mr. Utility worker for having to pee, the decency to make your way into the woods and for checking out that bag! You have brought a lot of peace to the people of the United States and did what no man could do, Shut Cindy Anthony Up!

Next Cindy Anthony and KF will be looking to pin the rap on the utility worker. That will be Baez's strategy. The utility worker is related to Zanny. He put the bag there. I can see it know ... CA saying how do we know the utility worker did not murder my granddaughter. EESH!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:37 PM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.

Lee was in court this morning.  Also, one of the news stations saw him at his home.

The neighbors have reported that Mallory is house sitting and goes to the house the same time every day to feed and care for dogs.

Thank you Today.  Well at least we know Mallory is still in the picture.
And very pregnant.

Newfie - so the pregnancy rumors were true.  Thank you.  Are you a Newfie - as in from Newfoundland?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:59 PM »

I hope they took them to the jail to see their precious angel. Are the Ants still saying it isn't Caylee. I felt sorry for them in the begining, but after all the lies, I truly don't feel sorry for a one of them. Only Caylee and her great grandparents do I feel sorry for.

WELL... i THOUGHT i read or saw that they were taking them to spend the nite at a hotel... but perhaps they wanted to "question " them further.... or uh.. ahem... keep them in the loop of what they knew or what was happening....

read:keep them from having a circus around them.... and having to control crowds

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

Where is everybody? 
Hey boo. Joe and I are here. Terribly sad news, but I am truly glad they found her. I hope KC fries like a tater tot! She makes me ABSOLUTELY sick!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

Maybe they were waiting for her to be in the Big House? They will have plenty of time in the not so near future to be visiting her at Shawshank. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

Thank you Mr. Utility worker for having to pee, the decency to make your way into the woods and for checking out that bag! You have brought a lot of peace to the people of the United States and did what no man could do, Shut Cindy Anthony Up!

Next Cindy Anthony and KF will be looking to pin the rap on the utility worker. That will be Baez's strategy. The utility worker is related to Zanny. He put the bag there. I can see it know ... CA saying how do we know the utility worker did not murder my granddaughter. EESH!
That was my exact thought this morning. They will blame the poor guy that just had to go pee.

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

This is ridiculous & WTF?! Is he wearing KC's forged check sunglasses?
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2008, 07:22:03 PM »

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.
From the looks of the original picture/map, it looked like the body was was pretty far into the woods (relatively). I thought it was odd the meter reader was that far in the woods! (thus "Gos" worked in mysterious ways!  )

If I were the meter reader and had to go, I'd make sure I went that far into the woods, especially since it's located so close to a school.  I wouldn't want to be accused of exposing myself.

heh... aint THAT the truth! i am not afraid of being accused of exposing myself... but i SWEAR, when i walk around our twenty acres... full of trees and brush... i SWEAR everytime i ...ahem... stop to  *cough cough* uh.. POWDER MY NOSE, i see a car go by and its in PLAIN VIEW....*L*....

NEEDLESS to say... i dont walk very far anymore *L*

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2008, 07:22:40 PM »

You can't just put duct tape around somebody's head to cover their mouth unless you are sure their nasal passages are clear enough for them to breathe.  A stopped up nose or runny nose from a child crying will block nasal passages and the person can suffocate.

Is there a possibility that the duct tape was put on after death?  Perhaps there is a laceration in the head area and Casey wants to make sure no body fluids drip out, so she wraps the duct tape all the way around the head.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »

Maybe they were waiting for her to be in the Big House? They will have plenty of time in the not so near future to be visiting her at Shawshank. 

If she makes it through her first year in prison!  I so hope she isn't segregated!

Lisa
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

There is the fog of war and their is the fog of reporting. Distances are one of the most easily messed up reported things as no one ever has a sense of proportion. Less than a mile away from the Anthony home in an area that Casey would be familiar with. Hmm.

This is not Aruba ... there is no one in Orlando LE or govt that will provide a cover up.

No wonder Casey was crying today when Baez informed her that a child's body was found and where. Just out of curiosity, why would she have acted so badly if she thought Caylee was alive? Hmm? Casey automatically assumed it was Caylee.

There is no way a stranger (ie faux babysitter) would ever come that close to a residence to get rid of a body. They would have been unfamiliar with area and would never want to be seen accidentally.

Casey's ass is grass and the utility worker today provided the lawn mower.

From your lips to God's ear.

But you made spit coffee at my 'puter screen.....

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »

Where is everybody? 

Hi Trimm. I am so tired tonight. I actually had to work today. I hate them all.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2008, 07:24:19 PM »

That was my exact thought this morning. They will blame the poor guy that just had to go pee.

I truly feel sorry for the poor man. Not only has he been traumatized by finding the remains of a young child, but now his only claim to fame will be the morning he had to go in the woods.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.