April 25, 2024, 04:55:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320713 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: December 12, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »

Let's think this through ... yes they will likely connect dirt, mulch, and/or sand back to the Anthony's yard, same for fibers from the trunk and house, and we have fingerprints and DNA too.

BUT something they found IMMEDIATELY cause LE to connect the remains with the Anthonys' house. Not just that they thought the body was Caylee's. An object. Something had to be there and it had to be glaringly obvious. The fiber evidence etc. will come later.

Yup. The immediately went to secure the house yesterday and to procure that search warrant. Immediately!

They found something.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: December 12, 2008, 02:05:30 PM »

I think she staged it to look like a sexual predator did it.
Yes, she staged it, I'm sure of it, and no clothes on the remains, to make it look like a sexual predator.
I agree. Leaving the child with no clothes and duct taped is the sign of a staged abduction. I don't think you will find toys or anything "caring".

The problem is Casey is stupid.  The duct tape will hold the fingerprints of the person responsible and IMO it will be Casey and not some mysterious nanny.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1602 on: December 12, 2008, 02:05:41 PM »

still playing catch up had to log off early yesterday Caught NG and greta last night

Not sure if this has been brought up

IIRC someone was saying that LE was sawing down a  tree at the scene does anyone know why? or if thats true?

Am behind in reading, playing catch up.  Sorry if this has already been answered.  It IS confusing, all the info we've gotten so far, and some of it changing.  I did read that they were either sawing a part of a tree near where the remains were found, or branches of a tree.  And remember, there were 'scratches' of some sort on the trunk of Casey's car.  Could be that LE is thinking those scratches may have been made by the branches of a tree.  Maybe she backed the car into this place, and went a bit too close to that tree, scratching the car up. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1603 on: December 12, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »

they might even find dog hairs that lead back to the anthonys dogs. Everything gets stuck to duck tape and staticky plastic garbage bags.
Very slick idea!

I agree, it's a very good point.  Dog hair, human hair...lots of stuff in 4 vacuums...big possibility.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: December 12, 2008, 02:06:25 PM »

Consider the amateurish method of disposal regarding Caylee Marie's remains ... I no longer believe that George or Lee were involved.  I believe that Casey acted alone.

Janet

++++++++

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH

1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE (?)
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1605 on: December 12, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »

THEY HAVE CAYLEE'S FINGER PRINTS

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: December 12, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »

Don't slam me for this, but as to Casey having to be sedated.... she has not been convicted yet, and by law they have to do whatever is necessary to keep her healthy until the trial... even if they don't believe she deserves it. If they had refused to give her the sedative, her defense attorney would be screaming to the media about "cruel and unusual punishment" and it would have caused a big uproar. It's a technicality... and I'm sure they had no choice.
I've heard of an inmate trying to commit suicide right before he is scheduled to be executed... they discover him, take him to the hospital... and then execute him a few days later. They cannot sanction an inmate doing harm to him/herself, BEFORE the state gets the chance to do it legally.

Oh!  Well... dang it, that does make sense! 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: December 12, 2008, 02:07:48 PM »

Former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony thinks remains are those of Caylee Marie
1:50 p.m. Attorney Mark NeJame, who once represented Cindy and George Anthony, arrived at the Hopespring Drive address this afternoon to comment on the latest developments.

NeJame learned of the discovery of skeletal remains while in Puerto Rico on a one-day business trip. He was shocked when he heard the news.

"Sadly, it was what was expected," NeJame said. "I was hoping at some point that Caylee would be found."

Although the medical examiner has not determined the identity of the remains, NeJame believes they belong to the missing toddler.

"It's more than a hunch," he said. "I have had an opinion for a long time. I absolutely believe that it is [Caylee]."

NeJame resigned as the Anthonys' representative in November because they did not take his advice, he said.

"Everyone hoped that a miracle would occur and that Caylee would show up," NeJame said, adding that he felt more comfortable expressing his opinions about the girl's fate now that a body has been found.

Earlier today a man who identified himself only as a private investigator went inside the home. He entered through the garage door and appeared to be in the back yard near the shed. He did not appear to remove anything from the home.

When asked if he was working for the Anthony family, he declined comment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1608 on: December 12, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »

Casey's reaction in jail could also be more staging ... playing the grieving mommy. It could be ...

I remember you, Caylee.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: December 12, 2008, 02:09:01 PM »

Yes, she staged it, I'm sure of it, and no clothes on the remains, to make it look like a sexual predator.
I agree. Leaving the child with no clothes and duct taped is the sign of a staged abduction. I don't think you will find toys or anything "caring".

I don't think so. I think she dumped her like a bag of garbage and if her mouth was taped, it was to prevent her from screaming. JMO And you can tell that I think VERY little of Casey - no soul is how I would describe her, or sociopath with narcissistic tendencies.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: December 12, 2008, 02:09:02 PM »

Consider the amateurish method of disposal regarding Caylee Marie's remains ... I no longer believe that George or Lee were involved.  I believe that Casey acted alone.

Janet

++++++++

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH

1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE (?)
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

I have to consider that George was a cop..
He knows how to set up another person to take the fall..
He very well could be the culprit.
jmho
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: December 12, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »

The problem is Casey is stupid.  The duct tape will hold the fingerprints of the person responsible and IMO it will be Casey and not some mysterious nanny.
Yeah, throw out anything that makes sense!

icjerk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1612 on: December 12, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: December 12, 2008, 02:09:52 PM »

Fox News just said they were taking addition photos in the back yard. They said it was like Paparatzi going on in the back yard.

I am thinking they found more than one thing that linked to that body. JMHO on that. There had to be more than just one thing since they have taken all this shit.

!~*Mar*~!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:05 PM »

It just makes me sick to think that they are going to stand hard that Casey didn't do it...someone else did. 
Are the A's still set to go spread their lies on LK tonight?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1615 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:13 PM »

I am going through and re-watching the video's from Jail

This One with Lee part two

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206946/index.html

comparing Casey's expressions and her tone of voice is so Obvious she changes persona - between Lee and her parents.

Casey shows herself stronger and more matter of fact while talking to Lee and at the same time she is more in control with her emotions. ( And does not Run her Mouth as she Does with Her Parents) Lee has more control over her and it is shown in these tapes.
Yet the faces she makes are almost as if she is " Playing Him"

The  other video of her and her Parents " Quote You have always Been the Protective Mommy" Cindy to Casey

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206542/index.html

Casey's Faces and Expressions are All Over the Place - the audio is mixed up off the exact Video. But if you watch KC talking about Caylee she keeps Raising her Eyebrows and making facial gestures that are almost clownish and or animated.

In the later end of the video - Casey and Cindy talk about Larry King Show.

Casey reminds Cindy that she can Defer Questions relative to the initial 911 Calls.

Who's on first in this Wack Job of a family?

http://www.mahalo.com/How_to_Tell_if_Someone_is_Lying
Incongruent Behavior

* Incongruent behaviors are when there is a mismatch between actions, words, tone of voice or expression. They are often a sign of deception. They might occur in one of the following ways:

1. Expressions do not match the person's statements.10
   2. Words do not match the body language. A person might nod their head while saying, "No."5
   3. Mismatch between a person's expression and their tone of voice.6
   4. Body gestures and facial expressions are out of sync. One often occurs after the other.3
   5. Misuse of a common gesture. Also called "leakage emblems," this type of misplaced gesture might include making the "okay" sign below the waist or shrugging one shoulder instead of two.2

Will the Prosecutors be able to Use the Video's of Jail visitations?

Or will they be omitted because Everyone has seen them and People will/ can create their own judgment from them  - preconceived thoughts and or perceptions**** for Jury selection and or members ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »

headline news just showed a picture of the bag and it looked like bedding or a pillow!!!

Eyewitness News has learned a vacuum cleaner and a pillow were among the items removed from the house. The pillow and vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and the vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and fibers and also any residue from any chemicals that might have been used. Investigators also removed pesticides and pool chemicals from the Anthonys' house, which is less than a half-mile from the discovery scene.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:35 PM »

Oh no I didn't mean the meater reader guy waited...sorry!  I meant the cops may have waited b4 announcing it until after they confirmed that Jose was granted the continuence...thus giving the prosecution as much time as they need.  If Jose had known this b4 court...he would not have waive her right to a speedy trial...

Clear as mud?  Smile
Uhh  no I dont think so, it doesnt matter what Jose' was gonna do today, he would have been allowed more time after this hit the air anyway because this is a whole new ball game now...........and I doubt the LE would have allowed a body to lay out in the woods and evedence to be destroyed any longer than was neccesary........

Hi HigherHopes...I was just wondering if I did anything to offend you?  I am just a Grandma that has been following this case.  I don't post much but I read all of the posts and love this site.  I was just wondering why you answered my posts with "Uhh  no" each time and checking back you don't use this when replying to others?  If I asked a question that offended you, or if the question I asked was not asked in the correct manner or had already been asked...please accept my apologies.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:53 PM »

THEY HAVE CAYLEE'S FINGER PRINTS

Thanks Dolce
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: December 12, 2008, 02:11:09 PM »

Former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony thinks remains are those of Caylee Marie
1:50 p.m. Attorney Mark NeJame, who once represented Cindy and George Anthony, arrived at the Hopespring Drive address this afternoon to comment on the latest developments.

NeJame learned of the discovery of skeletal remains while in Puerto Rico on a one-day business trip. He was shocked when he heard the news.

"Sadly, it was what was expected," NeJame said. "I was hoping at some point that Caylee would be found."

Although the medical examiner has not determined the identity of the remains, NeJame believes they belong to the missing toddler.

"It's more than a hunch," he said. "I have had an opinion for a long time. I absolutely believe that it is [Caylee]."

NeJame resigned as the Anthonys' representative in November because they did not take his advice, he said.

"Everyone hoped that a miracle would occur and that Caylee would show up," NeJame said, adding that he felt more comfortable expressing his opinions about the girl's fate now that a body has been found.

Earlier today a man who identified himself only as a private investigator went inside the home. He entered through the garage door and appeared to be in the back yard near the shed. He did not appear to remove anything from the home.

When asked if he was working for the Anthony family, he declined comment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story

I wonder who sent him to see if the cops took whatever it was the Anthony's feared them finding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.