April 18, 2024, 11:18:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 319923 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: December 12, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »

They seem to be VERY interested in the shed...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1621 on: December 12, 2008, 02:11:59 PM »

I heard Doctor Biden last night on Greta, he was talking about the duct tape, and made mention that gloves do not work when working with duct tape.....I assumed they would work, just be difficult, but he made it sound like an impossibility.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1622 on: December 12, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »

Let's think this through ... yes they will likely connect dirt, mulch, and/or sand back to the Anthony's yard, same for fibers from the trunk and house, and we have fingerprints and DNA too.

BUT something they found IMMEDIATELY cause LE to connect the remains with the Anthonys' house. Not just that they thought the body was Caylee's. An object. Something had to be there and it had to be glaringly obvious. The fiber evidence etc. will come later.
A medical examiner found some evidence from the remains tied to the Anthony home. Perhaps if Casey struck Caylee over the head with something, they wanted to match the indentation to an item in the shed or garage, shovel, bat, etc. Or because they took out pesticide tanks, some indication on her remains to that. Who knows what that creature all did to Caylee.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: December 12, 2008, 02:12:42 PM »

Phil Keating from FNC said they removed 4 vacuum cleaners
WHO THE HELL HAS 4 OF THEM?? OCD I say

They could have had an upright, with few attachments -  a canister, with many attachments - a handheld smaller dustbuster - and a shop vac, that can pick up liquids.  That would make 4, without being OCD... IMO.  Unless I'm in denial, which is fully possible.  ahaha!   

I laughed when I read OCD about the vacuum cleaners!  We have a new one, the old one (which still works) an Oreck hand held and a shop vac in the garage.  I never thought that was unusual!   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: December 12, 2008, 02:13:20 PM »

OKAY, FOXNEWS IS ABOUT TO HAVE THE SAME INFO ON AGAIN!!!!! MAYBE THEY'LL TELL WHAT THEY FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Pass me a RedBull...I know you've got one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: December 12, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »

< snipped from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story >

During a court hearing Thursday morning, New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden - who is the wife of a renowned medical examiner and a member of the defense team - said Baez was told the body had light-colored hair and the size of the bones appeared to be similar to the 2-year-old.

But when asked by Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland if a tentative identification had been made on the body, an Orange County Sheriff's Office attorney consulted with an investigator and replied that one had not.

The development came before Strickland denied Baez's request to have defense experts present during the autopsy of the body.

"At this point, it would do nothing but interfere with the medical examiner's obligation," the judge said.

Strickland said he would address the issue later of whether the defense can review the body, x-rays and other material after the autopsy and a positive identification was made. Authorities couldn't tell him how long that would take.

A county attorney - who was representing the Orange County Medical Examiner's Office - said an FBI lab will be looking at the DNA.

Baez also asked to view the crime scene after authorities are done and before it's open to the public. After the hearing, Baez, prosecutors and investigators began discussing the issue in courtroom. Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen was heard saying they may be done as early as tonight.

Moments later, they moved the conversation behind closed doors where reporters could not hear. Baez would not comment about when his team would have access to the crime scene.

For those who want to see raw video coverage of this morning's hearing, it is here: http://www.wftv.com/video/18265423/index.html

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: December 12, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »

Duct tape, around the skull, meant to keep caylee quiet. 

This sickens me

Good afternoon klaas.... this sickens me also. I also have to wonder at the possibility that Casey chloroformed Caylee, put the duct tape over her mouth to keep her quiet and poor,sweet little Caylee possibly could have aspirated on her own vomit.
I have not had electricity and cable and have not been able to keep up much with the board, but have gotten alot of info from informed monkeys and the news.
I hope Casey is crapping in her jail issued pants today ALOT!
Has anyone heard of any response from George and Cindy to the new developments?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: December 12, 2008, 02:14:52 PM »

It's just a clearer look into Crazy's head because most children or family members killed by a relative tend to place a body with a favorite article and cover the face, taking great care with the body
Crazy duct taped her, placed her in a trash bag and dumped her..skank
It was a very depersonalized way to dispose of a loved one, especially her child.. makes me wonder how much of the horror Crazy may have blocked out..skank
Even Andrea Yates took her dead babies and placed them in the bed and covered them with sheets or blankets
I worked as a psych nurse for the second half of my career and these types of people are fascinating and usually follow certain patterns. Casey isn't insane but she is certainly swimming in pathology and directly tied to her mother with it. She is an amazing case study..skank

I think you're spot on with this, flamom.  Am thinking it does show Casey's complete disregard for Caylee, and possibly points to the level of 'rage and revenge' toward her parents that she may have been feeling.  I can see the prosecution having a field day with just the info on how Caylee's body was 'disposed' of. 

JB better be working a plea deal at this point. He better do it fast before more information comes out.
JMO I don't think a plead deal would be offered now because the body has been found. Before I think they were willing to offer one if she lead them to Caylee's body. I think JB might be regretting he didn't push her to take the deal earlier.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1628 on: December 12, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »

Phil Keating from FNC said they removed 4 vacuum cleaners
WHO THE HELL HAS 4 OF THEM?? OCD I say

They could have had an upright, with few attachments -  a canister, with many attachments - a handheld smaller dustbuster - and a shop vac, that can pick up liquids.  That would make 4, without being OCD... IMO.  Unless I'm in denial, which is fully possible.  ahaha!   

I laughed when I read OCD about the vacuum cleaners!  We have a new one, the old one (which still works) an Oreck hand held and a shop vac in the garage.  I never thought that was unusual!   
I made a comment about that earlier. I have quite a collection of vacuums and brooms.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: December 12, 2008, 02:16:06 PM »

Let's think this through ... yes they will likely connect dirt, mulch, and/or sand back to the Anthony's yard, same for fibers from the trunk and house, and we have fingerprints and DNA too.

BUT something they found IMMEDIATELY cause LE to connect the remains with the Anthonys' house. Not just that they thought the body was Caylee's. An object. Something had to be there and it had to be glaringly obvious. The fiber evidence etc. will come later.

Yup. The immediately went to secure the house yesterday and to procure that search warrant. Immediately!

They found something.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465872,00.html

A medical examiner found a connection between the skeletal remains of a child and the house of missing Florida girl Caylee Anthony, the local sheriff said Friday.

Sounds like they have found more than one thing.  Something found at the scene.  It had to be something that one of the investigators had previously seen similar at A's house or something an investigator had seen in photos.  It sounds like the medical examiner found something else.  Something they made them collect it at the house this morning, not in last night's search. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: December 12, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »

I heard Doctor Biden last night on Greta, he was talking about the duct tape, and made mention that gloves do not work when working with duct tape.....I assumed they would work, just be difficult, but he made it sound like an impossibility.

It's nearly impossible to grab the end of the duct tape on a roll wearing any type of gloves.  Also, it's true that to tear the tape (without scissors), you often have to bite with your teeth to start it then you can tear the tape off.  That's why Dr. Baden feels there will be either fingerprints or DNA on that duct tape linking back to the killer (which will be Caylee, IMO).
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: December 12, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »

This is icky. Please don't read if you have a weak stomach:

• Non-decay of a dead body is more common than most people suppose. Many saints have had their claim to sainthood upheld by the nifty trick of not going off after burial.
This type of preservation happens when the adipose tissue in the body forms adipocere, a soapy-textured substance, composed mainly of saturated fatty acids and salts of fatty acids. The colloquial term for an adipocere-ridden corpse is a "soap mummy".

Women tend to be preserved more often than men, probably because they have more fat to start with, and conditions such as humidity and warmth also have an effect. The dead person in the question, having been buried in southern Italy, probably had a better chance of preservation than he would have had he been stuck in the cold mud of England; some very well preserved adipocere corpses have been discovered in Italy.

Adipocere can either form quickly, within weeks, or after several years. In the latter case a body may reach quite an advanced stage of decay before the development of adipocere sets in. It helps if a body is overweight, as an obese corpse contains enough water and fat to start adipocere formation quickly, regardless of the burial conditions. It can also be encouraged by covering the body in clothing or a shroud made of artificial fibres, by moist conditions, and by the presence of a substance such as formaldehyde. In rare cases, not only fat but also muscle turns to adipocere. If the body was in very good condition, this might have been the case.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18725173.400-grave-concern.html

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: December 12, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »

Does any monkey have pictures from when Great was there and they were gathered by the shed it was even open at some point??
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: December 12, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »

It's just a clearer look into Crazy's head because most children or family members killed by a relative tend to place a body with a favorite article and cover the face, taking great care with the body
Crazy duct taped her, placed her in a trash bag and dumped her..skank
It was a very depersonalized way to dispose of a loved one, especially her child.. makes me wonder how much of the horror Crazy may have blocked out..skank
Even Andrea Yates took her dead babies and placed them in the bed and covered them with sheets or blankets
I worked as a psych nurse for the second half of my career and these types of people are fascinating and usually follow certain patterns. Casey isn't insane but she is certainly swimming in pathology and directly tied to her mother with it. She is an amazing case study..skank

I think you're spot on with this, flamom.  Am thinking it does show Casey's complete disregard for Caylee, and possibly points to the level of 'rage and revenge' toward her parents that she may have been feeling.  I can see the prosecution having a field day with just the info on how Caylee's body was 'disposed' of. 

JB better be working a plea deal at this point. He better do it fast before more information comes out.
JMO I don't think a plead deal would be offered now because the body has been found. Before I think they were willing to offer one if she lead them to Caylee's body. I think JB might be regretting he didn't push her to take the deal earlier.
Meant "plea". She probably will be pleading for mercy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: December 12, 2008, 02:17:11 PM »

But, maybe Caylee was wrapped in say a Winnie the Pooh blanket and the matching pillow was still at the house, and that is what Casey ordered from Pennys and the mom knew she wouldnt order that when Caylee wasnt even there, so she didnt want to give the receipt to the LE!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: December 12, 2008, 02:17:57 PM »

Duct tape, around the skull, meant to keep caylee quiet. 

This sickens me

Good afternoon klaas.... this sickens me also. I also have to wonder at the possibility that Casey chloroformed Caylee, put the duct tape over her mouth to keep her quiet and poor,sweet little Caylee possibly could have aspirated on her own vomit.
I have not had electricity and cable and have not been able to keep up much with the board, but have gotten alot of info from informed monkeys and the news.
I hope Casey is crapping in her jail issued pants today ALOT!
Has anyone heard of any response from George and Cindy to the new developments?

George and Cindy are supposed to respond on LKL tonight.  Kidfinders claims to have stopped searching for Caylee, in other words they are no longer begging for donations so they can make their next house payment.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: December 12, 2008, 02:17:58 PM »

THEY HAVE CAYLEE'S FINGER PRINTS

Great catch Dolce!!!

Would a photo of a fingerprint reveal everything that an actual fingerprint would.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1637 on: December 12, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »

They seem to be VERY interested in the shed...

Well, what's in a shed? Lawn tools -- shovels, rakes, hedge clippers. Gas cans. Lawn mower. Lawn and pool chemicals. Hmm. I am just as confused as ever. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: December 12, 2008, 02:19:21 PM »

Please stay on topic.  No more discussion about other forums.

Sorry 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: December 12, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »

It's nearly impossible to grab the end of the duct tape on a roll wearing any type of gloves.  Also, it's true that to tear the tape (without scissors), you often have to bite with your teeth to start it then you can tear the tape off.  That's why Dr. Baden feels there will be either fingerprints or DNA on that duct tape linking back to the killer (which will be Caylee, IMO).

Exactly klaas.... remember the duck tape experiements with the Natalee case? Everyone was commenting on how the stuff is so sticky and that surely there would be fingerprints on it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.