April 24, 2024, 08:57:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320659 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: December 12, 2008, 03:16:28 PM »

The defense can "stratetize" all they want but among the truckload of stuff they'll have to overcome is the fact that Casey said she spoke with Caylee shortly before her arrest, and the dating of the decomposition is going to fix the death date considerably earlier.

The phantom Nanny's not going to explain that.

Yes, I believe you're right.

I'm thinking that with the defense coming out and saying it's her, either Casey has admitted that this is where she put Caylee (or at least that she's responsible for her death somehow), OR the defense knows that even w/out a confession, they have no choice but to respond this way, and face the challenges ahead. (I'm hoping Casey grew a pair and confessed).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: December 12, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »

I seen that in one bag of things reoved from the house ws throw pillows..Maye from cales bed they were white with small flos or something on them..I also seen two carp shampooers a small green machine type used for cleaning cars or furure small areas nd then an upright shampooer..Did anyone else notice that?

Thanks for that info. I did not see what all they removed. I have to wonder why they would not have gotten the carpet shampooers, especially the small car one, before this. I would have thought they would have wanted that stuff when they impounded the car as evidence.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: December 12, 2008, 03:17:11 PM »

I need to step away for a bit. This is getting to hard and emotional for me. My daughter was stolen from us 1 year ago tomorrow. I would give my own life to have her back and hearing what this sick, disgusting Casey may have done.
I don't want to sound selfish here...but I can't do this right now.
Be back later when I have composed some.

Cyn - step away when you need to...you know we will be here waiting for you when you are able to come back.....take care. Remember yesterday, you told me Heather was caring for Caylee in heaven and I believe you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: December 12, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »

It must be a picture of caylee when was a baby on her crib with the original sheets of winnie the pooh......the color is cream is not white...cream or  yellowish with litlle roses........maybe she got the new version of that crib set.....whatever is covering caylees body should be in caylees pictures
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: December 12, 2008, 03:18:09 PM »

I do hope the people of Orlando are outraged at their tax dollars being used to protect the A's........they have known for months now that Caylee was deceased and have kept their fund raising (living off Caylee while she is DEAD) efforts, collecting money for going on TV shows and SELLING pictures and VIDEOS of Caylee (living off Caylee) and aiding and abetting their daughter in her lies and letting that baby lay in the mud and rot!  God forgive, but I can not.

POST OF THE DAY!!!

Thanks Sunny.

Cindy and George have lost their beloved Caylee Marie but ... the charade of the past five months ... the outright scamming of the taxpayers and donors ... imply that compassion for these grandparents is soooo difficult.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: December 12, 2008, 03:18:30 PM »

I need to step away for a bit. This is getting to hard and emotional for me. My daughter was stolen from us 1 year ago tomorrow. I would give my own life to have her back and hearing what this sick, disgusting Casey may have done.

I am sorry CYN Sad

Cyn - step away when you need to...you know we will be here waiting for you when you are able to come back.....take care. Remember yesterday, you told me Heather was caring for Caylee in heaven and I believe you!!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: December 12, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »

I seen that in one bag of things reoved from the house ws throw pillows..Maye from cales bed they were white with small flos or something on them..I also seen two carp shampooers a small green machine type used for cleaning cars or furure small areas nd then an upright shampooer..Did anyone else notice that?
If that means the dead body was in the house that changes alot of things.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: December 12, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »

Casey is hysterical because Casey got caught. I figured when I heard this Casey reaction yesterday that it was Caylee's body.
She did not act this way when LP made his find. 

I Think she watched it to see what happens to evidence under water.  That BP episode probably strengthened her that no evidence would remain under those circumstances.

Guess she didn't check with Scott Petersen, first.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: December 12, 2008, 03:19:56 PM »

Yesterday I posted something that Sheriff Beary said about all of this money being spent... He said that he was going into unchartered territory, but he was going to do something to "re-coup" the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have been spent on this case to pay back the tax paying citizens.

This is my opinion only... but I believe that when he said that, he meant that he was going to try to go after the Anthony's for lying and covering up.  JMO

Cool.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »

There is no way the Ant's are ponying up any money for their daughter's defense! She chose JB, they are not happy with her choice, he's in too deep now, so it all has to come from his pocket. I'm sure he will make it up in his movie and book deals. The Ant's and their money are not easily departed. Did you see how many pics they had on Larry King??? Oh yeah, that cost LK a pretty penny!

If the Ant's go on LK tonight, after all this information has come out, they are just as cold blooded as their daughter and deserve the beating the public is going to give them!!

I just heard on the news that the As are supposed to comment on yesterday's findings and the search of their home on LK's show tonight. Absolutely mind boggling. Also, LK is such a creep for giving them air time.

Ugghhh I keep trying to catch up!! I just heard this too. I can't believe it! How can they make an appearance on LK like they are some sort of celebrities? Especially when they now know it is most likely Caylee that has been found in the woods around the corner from their own house. How can they continue on making tv appearances like they were doing when the "believed" she was alive? I hope they think this through. If they appear tonight it is not going to be because they grieve for their granddaughter, it will be to either say it can't be Caylee or they will go on to say that KC is innocent. I believe if they are truly grieving they would not be able to go on air live knowing Caylee is deceased. How could they?? How could they have themselves together enough to make a tv appearance. Maybe in a few weeks, but not today, it just doesn't seem possible. Maybe they're just so far gone in their minds? I don't know because it makes no sense to me.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1770 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:27 PM »

George and Cindy are supposed to respond on LKL tonight.  Kidfinders claims to have stopped searching for Caylee, in other words they are no longer begging for donations so they can make their next house payment.

In other words, KidFinders has made the house payment for December, and they are finished with their Christmas shopping. Wonder how they'll drum up money in Jan.?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1771 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465872,00.html

Defense Team for Caylee Anthony's Mother Says Skeletal Remains Found Are Missing Girl's

I told you guys the defense would have to admit it was Caylee...they can't go any further after what the judge did until they do. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: December 12, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »

I do hope the people of Orlando are outraged at their tax dollars being used to protect the A's........they have known for months now that Caylee was deceased and have kept their fund raising (living off Caylee while she is DEAD) efforts, collecting money for going on TV shows and SELLING pictures and VIDEOS of Caylee (living off Caylee) and aiding and abetting their daughter in her lies and letting that baby lay in the mud and rot!  God forgive, but I can not.

POST OF THE DAY!!!

Thanks Sunny.

Cindy and George have lost their beloved Caylee Marie but ... the charade of the past five months ... the outright scamming of the taxpayers and donors ... imply that compassion for these grandparents is soooo difficult.

Janet

No compassion here.NONE.Sorry!Better go hire a defense attorney.When this timeline is put together,as well as the behavior of the grandparents it's going to to be heartbreaking!May God wrap is arms around Caylee...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: December 12, 2008, 03:21:17 PM »

That's what she bought!!!  A new bed/crib sheet! In that pic of Caylee with Winnie the Pooh in the background, you can see toward the bottom of the pic something white or light pink with small pink flowers!  She replaced the bedding she wrapped her in!!

I would not be surprised, Flossy. And like I said maybe she had to call to see if they still carried that style as this is a different style.

That does look like what I saw on the news poking out of that bag!

Yes, that sheet looks like what I saw, too.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: December 12, 2008, 03:21:56 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: December 12, 2008, 03:22:33 PM »

Well, if poor Caylee couldn't be with her favorite dollie, at least she had something soft in that damn trash bag. (that sounded a lot nicer in my head)
But the duct tape darn near kills me. May Casey rot in hell.

mary, I am waiting for an official statement about that duct tape....my mind doesn't want to go there

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1777 on: December 12, 2008, 03:23:25 PM »

The defense can "stratetize" all they want but among the truckload of stuff they'll have to overcome is the fact that Casey said she spoke with Caylee shortly before her arrest, and the dating of the decomposition is going to fix the death date considerably earlier.

The phantom Nanny's not going to explain that.

Yes, I believe you're right.

I'm thinking that with the defense coming out and saying it's her, either Casey has admitted that this is where she put Caylee (or at least that she's responsible for her death somehow), OR the defense knows that even w/out a confession, they have no choice but to respond this way, and face the challenges ahead. (I'm hoping Casey grew a pair and confessed).

I'm betting that Casey is going down without ever confessing. They'll take the stance that Phantom Zanny had Caylee and Phantom Zanny killed Caylee. Therefore the forensics within the bag or on the body that link Casey to the remains are all important. The timing of that phone conversation Casey says she had with Caylee is all important as well when the date of death is fixed according to decomposition.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:06 PM »

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

Oh my gosh, Cyn.  I'm so sorry.  Now I am sick to my stomach.  God bless you and your family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.