March 28, 2024, 03:02:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318441 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1780 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »

Yes, foxnews!! they just said that LE has found something that ties it to the scene! There is a million things that could be, they took a crapload of stuff out of that house! I wanna know what it is!!! 

Was Caylee's bedding Winnie the Pooh? I see Winnie in the background of the pic with Caylee in the towel.

goodandmad - that is what I am thinking.   something like a towel or pillow case or sheet

This may have already been covered, but I'm trying to catch-up again.  On one of the news stations this afternoon, where they were showing the police loading things from the house into one of the SUV's , there was definately something that looked like a comforter that sort of poofed out of a long, paper bag, which was sitting upright.  It looked like it was white with small flowers.  Anyone else see this?
I did. The flowers almost looked like small rosebuds to me...a small print. They zoomed in with the news camera It seemed puffy looking to me like a comforter.

The comforter on Caylee's bed was white.  It looks like maybe they are small flowers but actually Winnie the Pooh characters and bees with flowers.

Lisa

True, in the pictures of Cindy in the room after the deed was done and Casey possibly replaced it.  Who knows, though.
Maybe that's why the bedding changed from pink to blue.  Cindy sure wasn't going to tell anyone if that was the case.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:30 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?

I think it would have been dry when the body was placed there and then it rained soon after flooding the area.

On July 18, 2008 Hurricane Cristobal was located off the Georgia/SC coast located at 31.9N,79.6W, I can't seem to find any location further back before this date but I'm sure it came close to Orlando, FL.  Maybe a Floridian Monkey remembers.  I'm from Ohio (don't laugh Dolce!) but I know those tropical type storms sit and spin and dump a lot of rain in one area over a brief amount of time. 

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2008/cristobal.html?nav=1

So, does that mean that maybe the ground was dry when KC dumped Caylee's body, and then the rains hit later on?

No, Orlando got hit with a hurricane in June, I believe.  I know the season started early down here.  I can't remember the hurricane's name and I couldn't find by googling.

It is not just hurricanes that fill up the swamps and retention areas - we get torrential rains and thunderstorms on a daily basis during the rainy season which is June through September.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1782 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »

Yesterday I posted something that Sheriff Beary said about all of this money being spent... He said that he was going into unchartered territory, but he was going to do something to "re-coup" the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have been spent on this case to pay back the tax paying citizens.

This is my opinion only... but I believe that when he said that, he meant that he was going to try to go after the Anthony's for lying and covering up.  JMO

Cool.
I ook him to mean that to mybe a civil suit..I just want to know about the small shampooer did cindy try to get hat trunk clean. Those small machines are nice but they don't get everything an that may explain some other chemicles found in the trunk
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »

I have a theory about how the duct tape and chlorofrom tie together and I think I could be dead on with this theory.

I am thinking that Casey chloroformed Caylee while she was in the trunk of her car and then put the ductape around her mouth to prevent people from hearing Caylee from screaming/crying when she came out of the drugged chloroformed state. Caylee probably overdosed and suffocated from both things and when Casey came back to the trunk to check on Caylee she found her dead.

Interesting theory...I have read posts where others have mentioned red-like rash around Caylee's mouth that they attributed to sippy cup.  If duct tape on mouth in above circumstances happened more than once, could also cause redness.

Awww, I just wanted to say I agree, you are a very handsome squirrel!

RIP Sweet Puppy
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1784 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:58 PM »

CNN.com is reporting this just now...

I always had an idea that George and Cindy played a bigger role in this.

Lisa
Oh me too!!! It's obvious because they are protesting so loudly.
Even the old switcheroo under the overpass was suspicious and Cindy made light of it.
At least George was honest to the cops about the decomposition smell. He tried. And he's just been sitting behing Cindy rubbing her shoulders lately.

I'm still curious who the baby daddy is.

So am I.  If he is still living, he would be considered the person to claim Caylee's remains.  I still think it is a shame she went through her short life not knowing her father.

Lisa

Unless of course it was Lee, in which case she knew him very well.

Yup, Fuzzball, I agree.  What did Mark NeJame say yesterday about how there would be MORE disturbing information that has not been released yet?

Lee being the father is the only thing I can imagine that comes even close to being as disturbing as finding Caylee's remains.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1785 on: December 12, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465872,00.html

Defense Team for Caylee Anthony's Mother Says Skeletal Remains Found Are Missing Girl's

I told you guys the defense would have to admit it was Caylee...they can't go any further after what the judge did until they do. 

Yes, you did, Lala's. Has there been any reaction from Cindy, George, or Lee? Last I saw was "Oh, Okay" and "not confirmed".
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: December 12, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »

George and Cindy are supposed to respond on LKL tonight.  Kidfinders claims to have stopped searching for Caylee, in other words they are no longer begging for donations so they can make their next house payment.

In other words, KidFinders has made the house payment for December, and they are finished with their Christmas shopping. Wonder how they'll drum up money in Jan.?

They'll scout out other families in need, so they can "help" them (as well as their own pockets). 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:09 PM »

They seem to be VERY interested in the shed...

Well, what's in a shed? Lawn tools -- shovels, rakes, hedge clippers. Gas cans. Lawn mower. Lawn and pool chemicals. Hmm. I am just as confused as ever. 

I heard that LE was taking pictures of the shed yesterday.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html <-- live cam of the house

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html <-- live cam of the area where Caylee was found.

I do hope the people of Orlando are outraged at their tax dollars being used to protect the A's........they have known for months now that Caylee was deceased and have kept their fund raising (living off Caylee while she is DEAD) efforts, collecting money for going on TV shows and SELLING pictures and VIDEOS of Caylee (living off Caylee) and aiding and abetting their daughter in her lies and letting that baby lay in the mud and rot!  God forgive, but I can not.

Yesterday I posted something that Sheriff Beary said about all of this money being spent... He said that he was going into unchartered territory, but he was going to do something to "re-coup" the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have been spent on this case to pay back the tax paying citizens.

This is my opinion only... but I believe that when he said that, he meant that he was going to try to go after the Anthony's for lying and covering up.  JMO

I guess I am the invisible one today... I have posted this twice and I'm thinking I am the only one who thought his statement was interesting.  I know the board is moving fast, so not every post is answered and I know I am not a regular "poster" but I have posted this a few times  Sad   
ON the brighter side of things... Today is my son's 3rd birthday!!  As soon as he gets up from his nap, I am going to smother him with big fat smooches & hugs!!  Poor Caylee didn't get to celebrate her third birthday... makes me so sad!!
Have a great day everyone!!
God Bless Caylee!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1788 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:26 PM »

Hurricane Faye came through sometime during all this.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1789 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:55 PM »

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: December 12, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »

The defense can "stratetize" all they want but among the truckload of stuff they'll have to overcome is the fact that Casey said she spoke with Caylee shortly before her arrest, and the dating of the decomposition is going to fix the death date considerably earlier.

The phantom Nanny's not going to explain that.

Yes, I believe you're right.

I'm thinking that with the defense coming out and saying it's her, either Casey has admitted that this is where she put Caylee (or at least that she's responsible for her death somehow), OR the defense knows that even w/out a confession, they have no choice but to respond this way, and face the challenges ahead. (I'm hoping Casey grew a pair and confessed).

The addition of bona fide lawyers accustomed to high profile cases may have been a turning point for this defense. Baez has treated this case like a Mayberry episode. He's acted like why worry about this or that, my client will be able to mezmorize the entire country, he's not acted with any urgency on any issue. Now he's in the company of professionals who may be advising hom to smarten up.
 As for Casey....................my thoughts would burn up this computer if typed

Shout out to Klass and CBB again for fixing my avi.. Thank you
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: December 12, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »

I am trying to get info out of this girl on another message board I go to that is unrelated to the Anthony case. She apperently knows Lee Anthony and has met Caylee before. She wont' tell me anything b/c apperenlty she was told to keep her mouth shut(probably by police) about everything.  I  really am curious as to what she knows.

!~*Mar*~!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1792 on: December 12, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »

I love that photo. She looks so sweet, but a sparkle in her eyes shows a little sassiness going on. She should be sitting on Santa's knee telling him what she wants for Xmas, right now.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1793 on: December 12, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

I seen that in one bag of things reoved from the house ws throw pillows..Maye from cales bed they were white with small flos or something on them..I also seen two carp shampooers a small green machine type used for cleaning cars or furure small areas nd then an upright shampooer..Did anyone else notice that?
If that means the dead body was in the house that changes alot of things.
Beary said the house was a crime scene
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1794 on: December 12, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1795 on: December 12, 2008, 03:29:00 PM »

Don't mind me and my posts regarding the sheets.  I think I misunderstood something another poster said.  I thought there were pink flowers seen with the stuff LE had.  I've got it backwards, I think!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: December 12, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already . I'm in and out and running around for Christmas.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/criminal-prof-2.html#more

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Discusses the Casey Anthony Case

Investigation Discovery contacted top criminal profiler Pat Brown today and asked her to share her thoughts on how yesterday's discovery of child skeletal remains will affect Casey Anthony's cooperation in the case, if those remains are identified as that of Anthony's missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"Casey Anthony, since she exhibits psychopathological behaviors and has a history of pathological lying, can be expected to change her story as is necessary to be of fullest benefit to her own survival," Brown said. "The original story of the babysitter/kidnapper served as a distraction to the more likely scenario that Casey had done something to Caylee and that Caylee was no longer alive. If she could get people to believe that Caylee was a missing child case, then the searches for Caylee would allow time for the body to decompose, the evidence to vanish, and the witnesses' memories to dwindle and become less credible. Then when the believability factor of that story began to slide, especially when evidence from the trunk indicated Caylee was dead, Casey still could hope the body wouldn’t be found, so she stuck to the story."

According to Brown, Casey will most likely meet with her attorney to determine which story she should move forward with, so as to get the least amount of time behind bars.

"If no evidence points to the house, then likely Casey will still claim someone else did it, but when the police were closing in, killed Caylee and tried to frame her (by placing the body close to her house)," Brown said. "If on the other hand, there is evidence that clearly implicates the Anthony home, then Casey will likely change the story to one of accidental death followed by an anguished and terrified mother trying to deal with a horrific situation. Of course, Casey’s behaviors of partying and such will not make her very lovable in the eyes of a jury. The lawyers may then go for the old line, ‘Yes, Casey is a disturbed woman, maybe even narcissistic, but she is not a coldblooded killer; she is merely a young, foolish girl who made a poor choice by --------fill in the blank -----leaving Caylee alone in the pool where she accidentally drowned, etc. etc."

Brown said that the strongest evidence against Anthony is the Internet searches for chloroform, neckbreaking and missing children. Those, Brown said, will show "clear premeditation."

"As to what might have been found with the child’s remains at the dump site in the woods, the most likely possibility would be the duct tape. I doubt the trash bag will be of much use because too much time has passed. If the body had been found quickly, then the bag might have been proven to belong to the same roll found in the house as the striations in the plastic are unique to each set of bags. However, so much time has passed I doubt the same set of bags would still be in the home; maybe the same brand, but not the exact same roll. The duct tape, however, could be more useful if some was torn off and the roll tossed back onto a shelf. If it hasn’t been used since, the actual location where it was torn off may match exactly to one of the ends found with the body."

In regards to other possible evidence, Brown had this to say:

"It is also always possible that some other item that actually belongs to Casey or the Anthony's was found at the site or in the bag. Casey doesn’t appear to be the brightest criminal (for if she killed Caylee and dumped her body she shouldn’t have chosen a location so close to home and at a spot where she has been known to frequent in the past). She could have accidentally left a piece of evidence at the dump site which unquestionably came from the home. She might have been in a rush and been careless or she might simply have been so arrogant she thought no one would ever find the dump site."

And where does the case go from here?

"I think Casey Anthony will finally get what’s coming to her, but she might not get as much as everyone wishes," Brown said. "We will have to see how all that pans out in court."

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: December 12, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »

I sure hope you are right...these people are the lowest form of creature that crawls this earth.....making money using Caylee while she is rotting  20 houses down...OHMYGAWD!  I'd spit in their faces if I ever saw them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1798 on: December 12, 2008, 03:30:07 PM »

I am also curious about this item I see poking out, looks like a wooden stick of some sort. Ideas???

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: December 12, 2008, 03:30:29 PM »

ok, goin' out on a limb here..BUT, could the clues that were found that linked them to the house, have been old mail or something? I DO NOT PUT IT PAST CASEY to have thrown Caylee in a bag with other trash.....

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.