April 26, 2024, 05:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320787 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »

You can't just put duct tape around somebody's head to cover their mouth unless you are sure their nasal passages are clear enough for them to breathe.  A stopped up nose or runny nose from a child crying will block nasal passages and the person can suffocate.

Is there a possibility that the duct tape was put on after death?  Perhaps there is a laceration in the head area and Casey wants to make sure no body fluids drip out, so she wraps the duct tape all the way around the head.

I wonder if she fractured Caylees skull?  Terrible to think about, but I wonder if she did kill her in a fit of rage?

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »

This is ridiculous & WTF?! Is he wearing KC's forged check sunglasses?
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

Yes, saw that earlier today. Made me want to puke. He reminds me of the Leave Britney Alone person.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »

For those of you just finding out about the body found today there are several videos on the right hand side of this website:

http://www.wftv.com/index.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2008, 07:25:58 PM »

For those of you just finding out about the body found today there are several videos on the right hand side of this website:

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »

We should send a thank you card to the utility worker.

Thank you Mr. Utility worker for having to pee, the decency to make your way into the woods and for checking out that bag! You have brought a lot of peace to the people of the United States and did what no man could do, Shut Cindy Anthony Up!

Until tomorrow...doesn't she have a TV special to do for Dateline tomorrow? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

Thank you Mr. Utility worker for having to pee, the decency to make your way into the woods and for checking out that bag! You have brought a lot of peace to the people of the United States and did what no man could do, Shut Cindy Anthony Up!

Next Cindy Anthony and KF will be looking to pin the rap on the utility worker. That will be Baez's strategy. The utility worker is related to Zanny. He put the bag there. I can see it know ... CA saying how do we know the utility worker did not murder my granddaughter. EESH!
That was my exact thought this morning. They will blame the poor guy that just had to go pee.

You know she is working on her next little spin right now...just like Red said.They'll have somebody to blame.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »

That Dr. on Nancy Grace, is weird. He'd scare the crap out of me! He just looks skeeeery!

Nancy will be on in just a few minutes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2008, 07:27:57 PM »

Until tomorrow...doesn't she have a TV special to do for Dateline tomorrow? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2008, 07:28:02 PM »

You can't just put duct tape around somebody's head to cover their mouth unless you are sure their nasal passages are clear enough for them to breathe.  A stopped up nose or runny nose from a child crying will block nasal passages and the person can suffocate.

Is there a possibility that the duct tape was put on after death?  Perhaps there is a laceration in the head area and Casey wants to make sure no body fluids drip out, so she wraps the duct tape all the way around the head.

I had that same thought.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

Next Cindy Anthony and KF will be looking to pin the rap on the utility worker. That will be Baez's strategy. The utility worker is related to Zanny. He put the bag there. I can see it know ... CA saying how do we know the utility worker did not murder my granddaughter. EESH!
That was my exact thought this morning. They will blame the poor guy that just had to go pee.

I truly feel sorry for the poor man. Not only has he been traumatized by finding the remains of a young child, but now his only claim to fame will be the morning he had to go in the woods.

Cindy has managed to implicate everyone that has come into contact with her daughter, this man will be no different.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2008, 07:29:16 PM »

I wonder if she fractured Caylees skull?  Terrible to think about, but I wonder if she did kill her in a fit of rage?

Lisa
I don't know. Casey is DUMB. If fluid was leaking, duct tape isn't going to stick to a wet surface. Especially body fluids. Think about when you try to put a bandaid on a wet finger. It won't stick. Now try and put the bandaid on a bloody finger. It will slide compeletely off and never stick. Does that make sense?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »

This is ridiculous & WTF?! Is he wearing KC's forged check sunglasses?
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

Yes, saw that earlier today. Made me want to puke. He reminds me of the Leave Britney Alone person.

Typical deranged stalker fan. And for Casey of all people!!
I thought he was mental everytime I saw him insert himself in front of the cameras.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #192 on: December 11, 2008, 07:31:20 PM »

i guess it wasnt PIZZA in the trunk...
i guess it wasnt SQUIRRELS
i guess it wasnt something my DAD hit and stuck to the grill...

i guess it wasnt SOMEBODY ELSES body in the trunk...

i guess its time to  realize that your sweet.. darling... adorable....precious  baby granddaughter is GONE..

and no amount of lying will bring her back..

i guess it is bittersweet that the LAST momento of caylee... is singing YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE to cindys dad...

of COURSE ITS RAINING!!! YOU TOOK THE SUNSHINE AWAY..

gah!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: December 11, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »

I wonder where they took George and Cindy? Would they take them to LE HQ or to the jail to see their daughter?

Shouldn't they be at Lee's side, comforting him? If the Ants had nothing to do with this, I would want to be with my immediate family and find comfort with them.
I hope they took them to the jail to see their precious angel. Are the Ants still saying it isn't Caylee. I felt sorry for them in the begining, but after all the lies, I truly don't feel sorry for a one of them. Only Caylee and her great grandparents do I feel sorry for.

WELL... i THOUGHT i read or saw that they were taking them to spend the nite at a hotel... but perhaps they wanted to "question " them further.... or uh.. ahem... keep them in the loop of what they knew or what was happening....

read:keep them from having a circus around them.... and having to control crowds

Passengers who were on the flight said the Anthonys were calm and wore their "Find Caylee" t-shirts. They were met by deputies at the gate and whisked away.

The couple did not immediately return to their home. Sheriff's office sources said they were taken to a hotel while a search warrant was served on their home. The home was considered a crime scene until investigators finished looking for evidence. Orange County deputies moved to secure the Anthony home after the discovery, Thursday. The home had been the site of many protests and on-looker gatherings throughout the course of investigation into Caylee's disappearance.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #194 on: December 11, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »

I was just thinking the same thing, Red.  I bet they are cooking up the whole story about how they knew he was the guy all along.  It will get very interesting and they will know all about his bladder issues and exactly what he was doing and why.  They will claim they have proof, absolute proof that this utility worker has not been able to pee for years.  The new scientist on the defense side will be a urologist

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: December 11, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »

did anyone else hear Judge Napaliano(sp?) say he thinks the body/bag was not there before and that's why they may be searching the home?

I hate to bring this up again but there was a freezer in the garage.... ugh.  I just wonder how the bag stayed back there 6 months and wonder if it was moved and put out there later. Just thinking out loud....... how sad.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2008, 07:35:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys -
Haven't posted in a while, found out a month ago I have a blood clot in my calf so I've been trying to keep my butt out of this chair!!

NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that they have found her!!  A bittersweet discovery for most of us, I think. 
I can't wait to see what Cindy and George have to say.   And can't wait to hear what they found in the bag.  And what they find in the house !
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »

i just saw on headline news, cindy & george will be back on larry king tomorrow nite to discuss the remains found today. SERIOUSLY, are the going back on lk in person or by fone? both are totally sick. i thought they wanted to be left "ALONE"
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 11, 2008, 07:35:53 PM »

did anyone else hear Judge Napaliano(sp?) say he thinks the body/bag was not there before and that's why they may be searching the home?

I hate to bring this up again but there was a freezer in the garage.... ugh.  I just wonder how the bag stayed back there 6 months and wonder if it was moved and put out there later. Just thinking out loud....... how sad.

He could be on to something here. This could be why Casey has been freaking out having panic and anxiety attacks all day.

!~*Mar*~!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 11, 2008, 07:37:05 PM »

I wonder where they took George and Cindy? Would they take them to LE HQ or to the jail to see their daughter?

Shouldn't they be at Lee's side, comforting him? If the Ants had nothing to do with this, I would want to be with my immediate family and find comfort with them.
I hope they took them to the jail to see their precious angel. Are the Ants still saying it isn't Caylee. I felt sorry for them in the begining, but after all the lies, I truly don't feel sorry for a one of them. Only Caylee and her great grandparents do I feel sorry for.

WELL... i THOUGHT i read or saw that they were taking them to spend the nite at a hotel... but perhaps they wanted to "question " them further.... or uh.. ahem... keep them in the loop of what they knew or what was happening....

read:keep them from having a circus around them.... and having to control crowds

Passengers who were on the flight said the Anthonys were calm and wore their "Find Caylee" t-shirts. They were met by deputies at the gate and whisked away.

The couple did not immediately return to their home. Sheriff's office sources said they were taken to a hotel while a search warrant was served on their home. The home was considered a crime scene until investigators finished looking for evidence. Orange County deputies moved to secure the Anthony home after the discovery, Thursday. The home had been the site of many protests and on-looker gatherings throughout the course of investigation into Caylee's disappearance.

I'm sure they were calm because they've had a few months to grieve. LP mentioned that the whole demeanor of the household changed after the forensic evidence came. All this recent "Caylee is alive" hoopla was just to get Casey off the hook. When Cindy was on those videos of July visits to Casey, she was grieving then. She looked as if she could barely hold herself together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.