March 29, 2024, 06:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318468 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1800 on: December 12, 2008, 03:30:52 PM »

You're welcome, Mizjay. I'd need to dance with your monkeys the entire time they go at it here to burn all the calories I need to! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: December 12, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »

this is so staged......she is gonna rot in hell with her daughter

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: December 12, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »

Well, if poor Caylee couldn't be with her favorite dollie, at least she had something soft in that damn trash bag. (that sounded a lot nicer in my head)
But the duct tape darn near kills me. May Casey rot in hell.

mary, I am waiting for an official statement about that duct tape....my mind doesn't want to go there

Defense will claim that any trace evidence found was transferred there by Caylee, not Casey.  Dog hair, head hair (even Casey's), skin cells, etc. could have all been carried via Caylee since she slept with KC, lived at the house with dogs, etc.  Not that I agree; it is simply what they will claim.   However; matching bags to home, duct tape to home, etc. where ZG has never been will be more damning.  Let's hope KC was smug enough to put something physically significant like sheet, etc. into the bag. 

I have also seen several notations in media that clothes were found nearby (last several posts from local FLA  TV station) but no one has really discussed that.  Do we know anything about this??

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1803 on: December 12, 2008, 03:32:11 PM »

CynInOregon  I am so sorry. Mary
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: December 12, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »

I'm sitting here thinking about this defense team and I've come to the conclusion that maybe they are doing this for a high profile sake.  Meaning ohh since we got all these well renown people working with us the jury will just have to believe in what they say.  Has anyone felt or feel the same way about this?  Just wondering and maybe Baez is forking all this out for his new hollywood "Look".  Just thinking today...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1805 on: December 12, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Yes to me to and they have two of them..Casey probley went to jc pennys and got a new one to replace the one caylee had with her
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: December 12, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »

You know, I'm not sure what if any sexual abuse Casey endured. I will say it is possible, but in the same breath that it may be another of her lies and bids for attention. In my mind, the act was committed by Casey alone and she either chloroformed her and/or left her in the car/trunk while she did the nasty with Tony OR she snapped and choked or struck the child causing her death after the big blowup with Cindy. IMO she may have been thinking about ways to rid herself of this "burden" for months, but I'm not sure Caylee's death on or about June 16 was actually her plan.

All in all, whether Casey was a victim of abuse or not, I am disgusted by her. If she didn't want to care for Caylee, many others would have loved that child and raised her as their own. How dare she treat her like trash.   
I'm almost positive that Cindy forced Casey to keep the baby when she told her she was pregnant. What are the abortion laws in Florida, did she need to have parental concent? Cindy being a nurse might have noticed morning sickness? Either way, Cindy was overbearing in insisting that this child come into the world while Casey didn't want to have a baby. That complicated by who the father is... would certainly make this all more complex.
So Casey is a victim of her mother and the baby daddy who apparently has abandoned her. As far as how far the incest went... that will come out just like the remains surfaced.

Florida does indeed have a parental consent law, and it's not to be waived even in cases of rape or incest, although the minor can get a court order. (assuming she knows how.) Casey had Caylee when she was 19, so she wasn't a minor anymore, but that doesn't seem to have made much difference in this family. There are other ways of forcing someone to have a baby, and I think Cindy was on top of all of 'em. Casey wasn't ready to support herself out there. No money, no future, no education, as Cindy said herself.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1807 on: December 12, 2008, 03:33:22 PM »

Does anyone remember Lois (Dakota's grandmother) stating at Murt's she saw a speck of blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed?  She said she was in Caylee's room with Dakota when they were doing the prayer vigils.  I never really thought anything about it at the time.

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1808 on: December 12, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

Don't mind me and my posts regarding the sheets.  I think I misunderstood something another poster said.  I thought there were pink flowers seen with the stuff LE had.  I've got it backwards, I think!

Yes, in bag removed from Anthony house.

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: December 12, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Yes to me to and they have two of them..Casey probley went to jc pennys and got a new one to replace the one caylee had with her

OR, the top of that comforter..scroll up and look at the picture where Cin is sitting on the floor by the bed....

"God dont like ugly"
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: December 12, 2008, 03:33:46 PM »

hi all ~ don't feel like searching thru...anything new in the case?????

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: December 12, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »

Well, if poor Caylee couldn't be with her favorite dollie, at least she had something soft in that damn trash bag. (that sounded a lot nicer in my head)

mary, I am waiting for an official statement about that duct tape....my mind doesn't want to go there

Defense will claim that any trace evidence found was transferred there by Caylee, not Casey.  Dog hair, head hair (even Casey's), skin cells, etc. could have all been carried via Caylee since she slept with KC, lived at the house with dogs, etc.  Not that I agree; it is simply what they will claim.   However; matching bags to home, duct tape to home, etc. where ZG has never been will be more damning.  Let's hope KC was smug enough to put something physically significant like sheet, etc. into the bag. 

I have also seen several notations in media that clothes were found nearby (last several posts from local FLA  TV station) but no one has really discussed that.  Do we know anything about this??

Sorry Off Topic but I just love or PI squirrel
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1812 on: December 12, 2008, 03:35:08 PM »

Califmom....I read that article very interesting, just imagine how much more it will cost the taxpayers with a trial. I hope your son has a Happy Birthday, that is a fun age, and it seems so long ago when my girls were that age.
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: December 12, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »

My first post here, long time lurker though, hello everyone!

I pulled this off the NWS website out of Melbourne for the month of June this was their precip amounts, more likely before Faye hit, Im working through the kinks now. Not sure how to put the pic in post sorry.

http://water.weather.gov/index.php?layer%5B%5D=0&layer%5B%5D=1&layer%5B%5D=4&timetype=YM&loctype=STATE&units=engl&timeframe=current&timeYYYY=2008&timeMM=6&product=observed&loc=stateFL
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1814 on: December 12, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »

Yep.  And so are George and Lee.  I cannot believe that no one in that family did the right thing and stood up for Caylee! 

Lisa
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1815 on: December 12, 2008, 03:35:33 PM »

They will also say that Zanny had a key to the Anthony house, so she could have gotten the things from the Anthonys' in order to frame Casey.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: December 12, 2008, 03:35:39 PM »

That makes me just want to go spit on cin cin.  What a witchy bitch!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1817 on: December 12, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »

I do not know what time this was Posted today - I am guessing it was posted prior to The News mid day ..

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/criminal-prof-2.html

Investigation Discovery contacted top criminal profiler Pat Brown today and asked her to share her thoughts on how yesterday's discovery of child skeletal remains will affect Casey Anthony's cooperation in the case, if those remains are identified as that of Anthony's missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"Casey Anthony, since she exhibits psychopathological behaviors and has a history of pathological lying, can be expected to change her story as is necessary to be of fullest benefit to her own survival," Brown said. "The original story of the babysitter/kidnapper served as a distraction to the more likely scenario that Casey had done something to Caylee and that Caylee was no longer alive. If she could get people to believe that Caylee was a missing child case, then the searches for Caylee would allow time for the body to decompose, the evidence to vanish, and the witnesses' memories to dwindle and become less credible. Then when the believability factor of that story began to slide, especially when evidence from the trunk indicated Caylee was dead, Casey still could hope the body wouldn’t be found, so she stuck to the story."

According to Brown, Casey will most likely meet with her attorney to determine which story she should move forward with, so as to get the least amount of time behind bars.

"If no evidence points to the house, then likely Casey will still claim someone else did it, but when the police were closing in, killed Caylee and tried to frame her (by placing the body close to her house)," Brown said. "If on the other hand, there is evidence that clearly implicates the Anthony home, then Casey will likely change the story to one of accidental death followed by an anguished and terrified mother trying to deal with a horrific situation. Of course, Casey’s behaviors of partying and such will not make her very lovable in the eyes of a jury. The lawyers may then go for the old line, ‘Yes, Casey is a disturbed woman, maybe even narcissistic, but she is not a coldblooded killer; she is merely a young, foolish girl who made a poor choice by --------fill in the blank -----leaving Caylee alone in the pool where she accidentally drowned, etc. etc."

Brown said that the strongest evidence against Anthony is the Internet searches for chloroform, neckbreaking and missing children. Those, Brown said, will show "clear premeditation."

"As to what might have been found with the child’s remains at the dump site in the woods, the most likely possibility would be the duct tape. I doubt the trash bag will be of much use because too much time has passed. If the body had been found quickly, then the bag might have been proven to belong to the same roll found in the house as the striations in the plastic are unique to each set of bags. However, so much time has passed I doubt the same set of bags would still be in the home; maybe the same brand, but not the exact same roll. The duct tape, however, could be more useful if some was torn off and the roll tossed back onto a shelf. If it hasn’t been used since, the actual location where it was torn off may match exactly to one of the ends found with the body."

In regards to other possible evidence, Brown had this to say:

"It is also always possible that some other item that actually belongs to Casey or the Anthony's was found at the site or in the bag. Casey doesn’t appear to be the brightest criminal (for if she killed Caylee and dumped her body she shouldn’t have chosen a location so close to home and at a spot where she has been known to frequent in the past). She could have accidentally left a piece of evidence at the dump site which unquestionably came from the home. She might have been in a rush and been careless or she might simply have been so arrogant she thought no one would ever find the dump site."

And where does the case go from here?

"I think Casey Anthony will finally get what’s coming to her, but she might not get as much as everyone wishes," Brown said. "We will have to see how all that pans out in court."

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1818 on: December 12, 2008, 03:35:50 PM »

I am also curious about this item I see poking out, looks like a wooden stick of some sort. Ideas???

a small shovel, perhaps????

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1819 on: December 12, 2008, 03:36:13 PM »

You're right. The transfer issue will get a bit harder when a death date is set vs. when Casey says she last spoke with her. Nothing will help Casey if her prints show up on duct tape or the tape can be tied to a roll within the Anthony home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.