April 24, 2024, 06:55:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320683 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: December 12, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »

Yup!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1821 on: December 12, 2008, 03:36:40 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Yes to me to and they have two of them..Casey probley went to jc pennys and got a new one to replace the one caylee had with her

OR, the top of that comforter..scroll up and look at the picture where Cin is sitting on the floor by the bed....

yes it's possible. was clearer in the video but fuzzy in the screen cap. Something about its "buoyancy" if that makes sense made me think it was a pillow, but the comforter could be in there as well.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1822 on: December 12, 2008, 03:37:23 PM »

My first post here, long time lurker though, hello everyone!

I pulled this off the NWS website out of Melbourne for the month of June this was their precip amounts, more likely before Faye hit, Im working through the kinks now. Not sure how to put the pic in post sorry.

http://water.weather.gov/index.php?layer%5B%5D=0&layer%5B%5D=1&layer%5B%5D=4&timetype=YM&loctype=STATE&units=engl&timeframe=current&timeYYYY=2008&timeMM=6&product=observed&loc=stateFL
WELCOME and thank-you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: December 12, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »

There is no way the Ant's are ponying up any money for their daughter's defense! She chose JB, they are not happy with her choice, he's in too deep now, so it all has to come from his pocket. I'm sure he will make it up in his movie and book deals. The Ant's and their money are not easily departed. Did you see how many pics they had on Larry King??? Oh yeah, that cost LK a pretty penny!

If the Ant's go on LK tonight, after all this information has come out, they are just as cold blooded as their daughter and deserve the beating the public is going to give them!!

I just heard on the news that the As are supposed to comment on yesterday's findings and the search of their home on LK's show tonight. Absolutely mind boggling. Also, LK is such a creep for giving them air time.

Ugghhh I keep trying to catch up!! I just heard this too. I can't believe it! How can they make an appearance on LK like they are some sort of celebrities? Especially when they now know it is most likely Caylee that has been found in the woods around the corner from their own house. How can they continue on making tv appearances like they were doing when the "believed" she was alive? I hope they think this through. If they appear tonight it is not going to be because they grieve for their granddaughter, it will be to either say it can't be Caylee or they will go on to say that KC is innocent. I believe if they are truly grieving they would not be able to go on air live knowing Caylee is deceased. How could they?? How could they have themselves together enough to make a tv appearance. Maybe in a few weeks, but not today, it just doesn't seem possible. Maybe they're just so far gone in their minds? I don't know because it makes no sense to me.

I believe that the ongoing enabling of their daughter is the reason George and Cindy will continue to accept invitation for guest appearances on talk shows.

Guest appearances by George and Cindy on THE TODAY SHOW and LARRY KING LIVE implies large sums of monies received for photo rights are being channeled directly Casey's defence fund.

Judge Strickland contributed to the Anthony's ongoing gravey train when he denied the State Attorney's motion for a "gag" order last month.

Janet

+++++

Gag Order Denied In Anthony Case
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:45:01 PM

ORLANDO -- A judge has denied a controversial motion to put a gag order on Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez.

On Tuesday, prosecutors argued in court for the gag order, which would prevent Anthony's attorney Jose Baez from speaking out about the case.  They said Baez's frequent statements to the media are tainting the possible jury pool when Anthony goes on trial next year for the murder of her 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

However, Baez said prosecutors and investigators have done that by leaking information over the last several months.

The state's motion also included a gag order on Casey's parents George and Cindy Anthony.  However, the judge told them in court any order he issued would not apply to them.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/26/gag_order_ruling_expected_wednesday.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: December 12, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »

I am trying to get info out of this girl on another message board I go to that is unrelated to the Anthony case. She apperently knows Lee Anthony and has met Caylee before. She wont' tell me anything b/c apperenlty she was told to keep her mouth shut(probably by police) about everything.  I  really am curious as to what she knows.

Thanks Willen - interresting
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: December 12, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »

I do hope the people of Orlando are outraged at their tax dollars being used to protect the A's........they have known for months now that Caylee was deceased and have kept their fund raising (living off Caylee while she is DEAD) efforts, collecting money for going on TV shows and SELLING pictures and VIDEOS of Caylee (living off Caylee) and aiding and abetting their daughter in her lies and letting that baby lay in the mud and rot!  God forgive, but I can not.

POST OF THE DAY!!!

Thanks Sunny.

Cindy and George have lost their beloved Caylee Marie but ... the charade of the past five months ... the outright scamming of the taxpayers and donors ... imply that compassion for these grandparents is soooo difficult.

Janet

No compassion here.NONE.Sorry!Better go hire a defense attorney.When this timeline is put together,as well as the behavior of the grandparents it's going to to be heartbreaking!May God wrap is arms around Caylee...

HE already has....HE took her home...this family never deserved that baby!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1826 on: December 12, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »

Does anyone remember Lois (Dakota's grandmother) stating at Murt's she saw a speck of blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed?  She said she was in Caylee's room with Dakota when they were doing the prayer vigils.  I never really thought anything about it at the time.

Lisa
No 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: December 12, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »

Hurricane Faye came through sometime during all this.

IIR, Fay, I believe came in August but definitely deposited a lot of rain to add to the already standing water. 

I found this site.  You can look up every single day if you go to the archive by day, and isolate Florida.  I found it interesting and maybe some smarter monkeys can get more information than I could.  I'm embarased to say that I'm not even sure where orlando is on this thing!

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/rfcshare/precip_analysis_new.php

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1828 on: December 12, 2008, 03:38:55 PM »

Yesterday I posted something that Sheriff Beary said about all of this money being spent... He said that he was going into unchartered territory, but he was going to do something to "re-coup" the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have been spent on this case to pay back the tax paying citizens.

This is my opinion only... but I believe that when he said that, he meant that he was going to try to go after the Anthony's for lying and covering up.  JMO

I sure hope you are right...these people are the lowest form of creature that crawls this earth.....making money using Caylee while she is rotting  20 houses down...OHMYGAWD!  I'd spit in their faces if I ever saw them!!

I second that!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: December 12, 2008, 03:39:04 PM »

<snipped>
Kim Guilfoyle made a good point about others might be charged later with conspiracy or with lying to police.  As she said, loving your daughter is not an excuse to cover up or destroy evidence.

Dutch law states otherwise.  Family members of a suspect are given a free pass to obstruct the investigation.

Janet

++++++++

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

And ...There's the rub: - 'Dutch Law' plays by different rules - not conducive to truth and justice ~ !  In my opinion.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1830 on: December 12, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »

Does anyone remember Lois (Dakota's grandmother) stating at Murt's she saw a speck of blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed?  She said she was in Caylee's room with Dakota when they were doing the prayer vigils.  I never really thought anything about it at the time.

Lisa
No 

I remember she stated it around the time when LP was searching Blanchard Park.

Lisa
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: December 12, 2008, 03:40:09 PM »

I heard Doctor Biden last night on Greta, he was talking about the duct tape, and made mention that gloves do not work when working with duct tape.....I assumed they would work, just be difficult, but he made it sound like an impossibility.

It's nearly impossible to grab the end of the duct tape on a roll wearing any type of gloves.  Also, it's true that to tear the tape (without scissors), you often have to bite with your teeth to start it then you can tear the tape off.  That's why Dr. Baden feels there will be either fingerprints or DNA on that duct tape linking back to the killer (which will be Caylee, IMO).
Yes I heard him say all of that too last night.  I found it very interesting!!  I just watch too much CSI and thought gloves could be used.  Thanks for the clarification Klaas!  Smile
Even in the medical field it is nearly impossible to deal with tape with gloves on.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: December 12, 2008, 03:40:52 PM »

THEY HAVE CAYLEE'S FINGER PRINTS

Let's just hope that there is some tissue left do provide a fingerprint analysis
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: December 12, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »

I GOT BUMPED OUT WHILE I WAS POSTING BEFORE!!! 

Are the A's still supposed to be on LK tonight?
And I'll bet the JCP purchase was to replace the bedding!!
On Foxnews they were discussing Caylee knowing because there would be no reason to tape a sleeping child OMG!!!!!

The A's are back at home, too!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: December 12, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »

Reading through the posts and wondering what could have been found last night that would immediately tie the remains to the house. It seemed to be an almost immediate thing.   Being the self important person that Casey thinks she is, what would she put with Caylee.  My thought is she put a picture of herself -- mommy.  I would think a frame and the bag might have protected a picture.  Maybe it was a locket.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: December 12, 2008, 03:41:57 PM »

I guess I am the invisible one today... I have posted this twice and I'm thinking I am the only one who thought his statement was interesting.  I know the board is moving fast, so not every post is answered and I know I am not a regular "poster" but I have posted this a few times  Sad   
ON the brighter side of things... Today is my son's 3rd birthday!!  As soon as he gets up from his nap, I am going to smother him with big fat smooches & hugs!!  Poor Caylee didn't get to celebrate her third birthday... makes me so sad!!
Have a great day everyone!!
God Bless Caylee!!!

You are not invisible ....I am sorry I didn't see your post.....I think like me others are going from one news site to another..Give that little boy a hug for me too and tell him Happy Birthday from Auntie Sunny..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: December 12, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »

My first post here, long time lurker though, hello everyone!

I pulled this off the NWS website out of Melbourne for the month of June this was their precip amounts, more likely before Faye hit, Im working through the kinks now. Not sure how to put the pic in post sorry.

http://water.weather.gov/index.php?layer%5B%5D=0&layer%5B%5D=1&layer%5B%5D=4&timetype=YM&loctype=STATE&units=engl&timeframe=current&timeYYYY=2008&timeMM=6&product=observed&loc=stateFL

Thanks, LIMomof3

And, welcome to the cage!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1837 on: December 12, 2008, 03:42:49 PM »

I dont want to Re-Copy (saving space Smile _ but that Pic of CINDY In Caylee's Room ...sitting on the floor with the Stuffed Animal .....

I wonder How Much CIN CIN Got Paid for that Pose ?? That was from the 20/20 show was it not? Me thinks its was.
Profit is always in their thoughts ....

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: December 12, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »

Califmom I know how you feel, I've spent time writing lots of posts not knowing if anyone actually even read them because they got no response. I can tell though it's not intentional by anyone or "personal" for that matter. It is just so busy and everything is moving so fast that no one can keep up. I skipped a lot of pages because it was taking too long to catch up. I don't respond to most of the posts I read either. So don't worry, all the monkeys are jreally very friendly, but it's so crowded in the cage since yesterday that it's easy to get lost! Heck, probably no one will respond to this post either, but that's ok!
   Monkeys Rule!!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: December 12, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »

Little Mama - thanks for posting all these pictures of Caylee...what a beautiful, charming little girl!  She stole many hearts...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.