April 25, 2024, 12:31:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320696 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: December 12, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »

I GOT BUMPED OUT WHILE I WAS POSTING BEFORE!!! 

Are the A's still supposed to be on LK tonight?
Spokeswoman said it was still up in the air
And I'll bet the JCP purchase was to replace the bedding!!
On Foxnews they were discussing Caylee knowing because there would be no reason to tape a sleeping child OMG!!!!!

The A's are back at home, too!!
Spokeswoman said no.

Heard on Head Lines News on TV.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1841 on: December 12, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »

I have a quick question about the slats in the crib/bed -- would they be stained the dark cherry all the way to the top and bottom. In other words, could the very top be unfinished wood? Could a slat have been removed form the crib by LE, is what I'm getting at. Just a thought ...

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: December 12, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »

Comparison - looks like the pillow to me

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1843 on: December 12, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Yes to me to and they have two of them..Casey probley went to jc pennys and got a new one to replace the one caylee had with her

OR, the top of that comforter..scroll up and look at the picture where Cin is sitting on the floor by the bed....

yes it's possible. was clearer in the video but fuzzy in the screen cap. Something about its "buoyancy" if that makes sense made me think it was a pillow, but the comforter could be in there as well.
A folded comforter would look like two pillows to
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1844 on: December 12, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »

Had Caylee never been to a dentist?  I was so hoping that dental records would be able to give us definitive results even before the DNA results would be available.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: December 12, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »

Dr Baden -- skull separation could be caused simply by the decomp

i wish he wouldn't comment now that his wife represents the defendant.

Dr. Baden should recuse himself from any further comments - as should Kobelinski.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: December 12, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Yes to me to and they have two of them..Casey probley went to jc pennys and got a new one to replace the one caylee had with her

OR, the top of that comforter..scroll up and look at the picture where Cin is sitting on the floor by the bed....

yes it's possible. was clearer in the video but fuzzy in the screen cap. Something about its "buoyancy" if that makes sense made me think it was a pillow, but the comforter could be in there as well.

I read in one of the news reports this a.m. that one of the things they took from the house was a "small pillow." Not sure which report I've read soooo many.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:01 PM »

Does anyone remember Lois (Dakota's grandmother) stating at Murt's she saw a speck of blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed?  She said she was in Caylee's room with Dakota when they were doing the prayer vigils.  I never really thought anything about it at the time.

Lisa
No 

I remember she stated it around the time when LP was searching Blanchard Park.

Lisa

I don't recall her stating that, but it's possible..  however, a speck of blood in a child's room doesn't necessarily mean anything.  She could have cut herself, had a bloody nose...  it wasn't all wiped up. Who knows..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:01 PM »

Does anyone remember Lois (Dakota's grandmother) stating at Murt's she saw a speck of blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed?  She said she was in Caylee's room with Dakota when they were doing the prayer vigils.  I never really thought anything about it at the time.

Lisa
No 

Caylee's or Casey's bed? "Headboard" I would think would have been Casey's bed.

I vaguely remember this ...

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:05 PM »

I heard Doctor Biden last night on Greta, he was talking about the duct tape, and made mention that gloves do not work when working with duct tape.....I assumed they would work, just be difficult, but he made it sound like an impossibility.

It's nearly impossible to grab the end of the duct tape on a roll wearing any type of gloves.  Also, it's true that to tear the tape (without scissors), you often have to bite with your teeth to start it then you can tear the tape off.  That's why Dr. Baden feels there will be either fingerprints or DNA on that duct tape linking back to the killer (which will be Caylee, IMO).
Yes I heard him say all of that too last night.  I found it very interesting!!  I just watch too much CSI and thought gloves could be used.  Thanks for the clarification Klaas!  Smile
Even in the medical field it is nearly impossible to deal with tape with gloves on.

aint that the truth!

"God dont like ugly"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »

Is this New carpet in the bedroom??Are there other pictures before that might show a different type of carpet??Anyone know??TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:18 PM »

My first post here, long time lurker though, hello everyone!

I pulled this off the NWS website out of Melbourne for the month of June this was their precip amounts, more likely before Faye hit, Im working through the kinks now. Not sure how to put the pic in post sorry.

http://water.weather.gov/index.php?layer%5B%5D=0&layer%5B%5D=1&layer%5B%5D=4&timetype=YM&loctype=STATE&units=engl&timeframe=current&timeYYYY=2008&timeMM=6&product=observed&loc=stateFL
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:51 PM »

I GOT BUMPED OUT WHILE I WAS POSTING BEFORE!!! 

Are the A's still supposed to be on LK tonight?
Spokeswoman said it was still up in the air
And I'll bet the JCP purchase was to replace the bedding!!
On Foxnews they were discussing Caylee knowing because there would be no reason to tape a sleeping child OMG!!!!!

The A's are back at home, too!!
Spokeswoman said no.

Heard on Head Lines News on TV.

Thanks, Today! I did just see on Foxnews where the A's are back, but they wouldn't talk, went straight into the garage!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:52 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! The precip amounts are totals for the month of June but as someone else stated you can go day by day. There wasnt much rain prior to June 16th, not out of the ordinary for Florida. Glad I can help!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: December 12, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »

The defense can "stratetize" all they want but among the truckload of stuff they'll have to overcome is the fact that Casey said she spoke with Caylee shortly before her arrest, and the dating of the decomposition is going to fix the death date considerably earlier.

The phantom Nanny's not going to explain that.

Yes, I believe you're right.

I'm thinking that with the defense coming out and saying it's her, either Casey has admitted that this is where she put Caylee (or at least that she's responsible for her death somehow), OR the defense knows that even w/out a confession, they have no choice but to respond this way, and face the challenges ahead. (I'm hoping Casey grew a pair and confessed).

The addition of bona fide lawyers accustomed to high profile cases may have been a turning point for this defense. Baez has treated this case like a Mayberry episode. He's acted like why worry about this or that, my client will be able to mezmorize the entire country, he's not acted with any urgency on any issue. Now he's in the company of professionals who may be advising hom to smarten up.
 As for Casey....................my thoughts would burn up this computer if typed

Shout out to Klass and CBB again for fixing my avi.. Thank you

What was that that Baez said about how when the truth came out...?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: December 12, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »

I am trying to get info out of this girl on another message board I go to that is unrelated to the Anthony case. She apperently knows Lee Anthony and has met Caylee before. She wont' tell me anything b/c apperenlty she was told to keep her mouth shut(probably by police) about everything.  I  really am curious as to what she knows.

Good Luck....now would be the time for anyone who knows anything to talk to the LE...not message boards....that is if LE told her to keep her mouth shut...even though we'd love her to talk.......if LEE told her to then she surely needs to contact the LE immediately

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: December 12, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »

me too..also, has Dr Baden decided to be on the defense team? PLease tell me no, because I have always loved him..

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: December 12, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »

this makes me think an item of Caylee's bedding was recovered with the remains. But I could be wrong.

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1858 on: December 12, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »

Well, if poor Caylee couldn't be with her favorite dollie, at least she had something soft in that damn trash bag. (that sounded a lot nicer in my head)
But the duct tape darn near kills me. May Casey rot in hell.

mary, I am waiting for an official statement about that duct tape....my mind doesn't want to go there

Defense will claim that any trace evidence found was transferred there by Caylee, not Casey.  Dog hair, head hair (even Casey's), skin cells, etc. could have all been carried via Caylee since she slept with KC, lived at the house with dogs, etc.  Not that I agree; it is simply what they will claim.   However; matching bags to home, duct tape to home, etc. where ZG has never been will be more damning.  Let's hope KC was smug enough to put something physically significant like sheet, etc. into the bag. 

I have also seen several notations in media that clothes were found nearby (last several posts from local FLA  TV station) but no one has really discussed that.  Do we know anything about this??

They will also say that Zanny had a key to the Anthony house, so she could have gotten the things from the Anthonys' in order to frame Casey.

YES!  They have already said that.  I believe Cindy asked Casey if Zanny had a key and could have been in their house on the taped jail videos that were just released!  And Casey said it was possible!! 

Sounds like Casey and Cindy were speaking in code, trying to make sure they stay one step ahead in the investigation, as in...what to do if body is found?  Claim Zanny had a key!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1859 on: December 12, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I've spent most of the day clearing six inches of slush out of my driveway..would much rather have two feet of snow....and I see that I'm now 50 pages behind since my morning cup of coffee 

Two quick questions... Have the A's been allowed back in their house? & Have we seen a copy of the search warrant ?
TIA

Oh..BTW I found BOB ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.