April 25, 2024, 12:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320694 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »

Here is the June 2008 weather chart for Orlando showing rainfall.
Example:
June 16  1.15
June 18    .78
June 25  1.74
June 30  1.29 + alot under 1" during the month with less than 3" before June 16
Total rain for June 9.73

One of the neighbors said that area is flooded most of the summer and it just went down a week or two ago.

http://www.ouc.com/business/Orlando%20Weather%20Comparison%20June%202008.pdf

The neighbor [ young male who lives close by ] I saw yesterday being interviewed said it floods in the summer and is dry in the winter months.  It's truly a 'wetlands' area.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1881 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »

I have a quick question about the slats in the crib/bed -- would they be stained the dark cherry all the way to the top and bottom. In other words, could the very top be unfinished wood? Could a slat have been removed form the crib by LE, is what I'm getting at. Just a thought ...
On my Ethan Allen furniture, not sure which brand the crib is, no the bars and pieces that go into other pieces and are hidden are not finished with paint or stain.  The piece of furniture is stained or painted after its put together.  That is what I remember from watching my hubs put the crib together.  Smile

hmm. I just wondered if maybe that piece of wood in the evidence bag might be a slat form the crib/bed. Maybe not.
You miss read me my sweet friend.  I was confirming that some ends of the pieces that fit into one another were unfinished, not stained, not painted...I do not know how to say that they were bare wood. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:47 PM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 
good moring monkeys           You kill you daughter- accident they say-well  you should be upset and when you bury this baby you would want to wrap her in her favorite blanet-put the things that she loves with her.  not just put her in a garbage bag.  This was no accident-is it an accident if you give your child a loaded gun to play with and then the gun goes off.   DEATH PENALTY PERIOD let her spend the rest of her life wondering what it going to like when someone puts her in a plastic bag--George and Cindy go on Larry King tonight A DISGRACE

The crime isn't what she did with the body after it was dead. The crime is that she killed her.  It wasn't an accident. If it had been, she'd have called an ambulance or driven straight to the hospital. I know there are people who don't call police because they're involved with illegal stuff, but even they will call emergency numbers when a child is hurt or dying.

And an accident sure as ***  doesn't involved duct taping a child's mouth.    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1883 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »

Despite nobody has answered me for my last 4- 5 posts..........
Two Questions:
1.  Didn't Casey buy trash bags on one of the target receipts?
and my better question...
2.  Who was it that collected that trash from the anthony home?  I hope they kept that bag - might be from same roll or lot - could be important.
Seems I recall it was a WS - if so, someone find out and let us know if the actual trash bag is preserved!
I'm not sure about purchasing trash bags. But I did read the lady who took the Anthony trash, did keep the garbage bag, smart lady.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: December 12, 2008, 03:54:10 PM »

Two Questions:
2.  Who was it that collected that trash from the anthony home?  I hope they kept that bag - might be from same roll or lot - could be important.
Seems I recall it was a WS - if so, someone find out and let us know if the actual trash bag is preserved!

I don't have any idea, looking back for the discussion we had here about the target receipts...will post link if I find it.

I just wanted to let you know I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: December 12, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Yes to me to and they have two of them..Casey probley went to jc pennys and got a new one to replace the one caylee had with her

OMG, I just had a thought that KC could have suffocated Caylee.  This just gets worse and worse.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: December 12, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »

Two Questions:

2. I think I read on here last nite or sometime this morning that the woman had kept the bag.
1. Someone posted earlier that they don't believe there were trash bags on the Target receipt.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: December 12, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

My first post here, long time lurker though, hello everyone!

I pulled this off the NWS website out of Melbourne for the month of June this was their precip amounts, more likely before Faye hit, Im working through the kinks now. Not sure how to put the pic in post sorry.

http://water.weather.gov/index.php?layer%5B%5D=0&layer%5B%5D=1&layer%5B%5D=4&timetype=YM&loctype=STATE&units=engl&timeframe=current&timeYYYY=2008&timeMM=6&product=observed&loc=stateFL
WELCOME and thank-you.

Welcome and thanks for the link!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: December 12, 2008, 03:55:25 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?

I think it would have been dry when the body was placed there and then it rained soon after flooding the area.

On July 18, 2008 Hurricane Cristobal was located off the Georgia/SC coast located at 31.9N,79.6W, I can't seem to find any location further back before this date but I'm sure it came close to Orlando, FL.  Maybe a Floridian Monkey remembers.  I'm from Ohio (don't laugh Dolce!) but I know those tropical type storms sit and spin and dump a lot of rain in one area over a brief amount of time. 

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2008/cristobal.html?nav=1

So, does that mean that maybe the ground was dry when KC dumped Caylee's body, and then the rains hit later on?

Personally, I don't think she was put on dry land. I heard yesterday that the area she was found is swampy. And that it had just dried up a bit recently, in the past couple of weeks.

But we don't know what the ground conditions were there in June yet.

So it's anyone's guess until we find out.

(A black plastic bag will turn green grass brown almost overnight, so the fact that the grass/weeds under the bag were brown/dead, does not necessarily mean that it had been there for a long time.)

I believe it is possible that she was put into water and over time, the bag was washed up to where it was found.

IDK Brandi, but at this point, I have to know!!!!!! Going to the national weather service website and seeing if I can find anything else.  BRB

Channel 9 interviewed a young man yesterday whose property abuts the area where Caylee was found.  He stated that area was covered in water all summer, from waist deep to knee deep.  I believe Tim Miller stated it was Hurricane Faye that came through that area and dumped all the water...hope this helps Lovinlife.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1889 on: December 12, 2008, 03:55:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/18266421/index.html

"Anthonys respond to discovery..." 
"George and Cindy Anthony are home; media waiting for possible comment."

(right now it's just a live shot, with nothing happening.  Car in driveway, police car blocking driveway).

Thank you

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1890 on: December 12, 2008, 03:56:33 PM »

Two Questions:

I remember the "trash bag lady" but not her name. Do you recall if it was a large black trash bag? 
Yes it was a brown bag.  I mentioned her last night, I think she handed that stuff over to LE, well the hat and the notes IIRC.  Junky why not go ask WS and find out if she kept the actual bag.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: December 12, 2008, 03:56:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

911 CALL FROM GUY WHO FOUND LITTLE CAYLEE.

Thank you. That is chilling.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1892 on: December 12, 2008, 03:57:20 PM »

I have a quick question about the slats in the crib/bed -- would they be stained the dark cherry all the way to the top and bottom. In other words, could the very top be unfinished wood? Could a slat have been removed form the crib by LE, is what I'm getting at. Just a thought ...
On my Ethan Allen furniture, not sure which brand the crib is, no the bars and pieces that go into other pieces and are hidden are not finished with paint or stain.  The piece of furniture is stained or painted after its put together.  That is what I remember from watching my hubs put the crib together.  Smile

hmm. I just wondered if maybe that piece of wood in the evidence bag might be a slat form the crib/bed. Maybe not.
You miss read me my sweet friend.  I was confirming that some ends of the pieces that fit into one another were unfinished, not stained, not painted...I do not know how to say that they were bare wood. 

(love to Dolce) well, it's possible ... anyone else think so?

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1893 on: December 12, 2008, 03:57:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

911 CALL FROM GUY WHO FOUND LITTLE CAYLEE.
Thank-you.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: December 12, 2008, 03:58:30 PM »

Remains Tentatively ID'd as Missing Girl
CNN

posted: 10 MINUTES AGO

filed under: Crime News, National News

ORLANDO, Fla. (Dec. 12) -- A corpse has been tentatively identified as missing toddler Caylee Anthony's, attorneys for her mother told a Florida judge on Friday.
Lawyer Linda Kenney Baden said in court that investigators said they "were proceeding as if this were little Caylee Anthony."

Investigators have tentatively identified remains found in central Florida as those of missing Florida girl Caylee Anthony, lawyers for the girl's mother told a judge on Friday. One of the attorneys said that strands of hair found with the remains matched the toddler's, adding that investigators said they "were proceeding as if this were little Caylee Anthony," CNN reports.

Strands of hair found with the remains, found Thursday a half mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents, are the same color as the 3-year-old's, the lawyer said. The age and measurements also were a match for Caylee, Baden added.
Attorneys were in court seeking access to the remains and other forensic evidence.
Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with killing her daughter, but her lawyers insist she is innocent.
Prosecutors said the request was premature, given that the remains have not been positively identified. The defense countered that a tentative identification had been made.
Overnight, investigators searched the home of Caylee's grandparents and took several bags of potential evidence, Orange County, Florida, Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday morning.
Caylee often lived in the house with her grandparents and her mother, who was arrested in October and charged with murder.
Investigators "concluded there were certain things they wanted to be looking for" and searched the home, Beary said in an interview broadcast on ABC News.
Are Remains Caylee Anthony's?
A bag of human remains found in Florida may be a grisly clue in the case of Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old whose mother is accused of killing her. Mark Strassmann reports.
A utility worker discovered the remains in a plastic bag around 9:30 a.m. Thursday and alerted authorities, sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said.
Caylee has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention.
The remains were taken to the county medical examiner's office and will be sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia, Beary said Thursday.
Meanwhile, investigators Friday continued searching the area where the remains were found. Video Watch how a home became a crime scene »
Casey Anthony's lawyers filed an emergency motion asking that their experts be present for any forensic testing done on the remains.
FEED
More from CNN

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: December 12, 2008, 03:58:47 PM »

I GOT BUMPED OUT WHILE I WAS POSTING BEFORE!!! 

Are the A's still supposed to be on LK tonight?
And I'll bet the JCP purchase was to replace the bedding!!
On Foxnews they were discussing Caylee knowing because there would be no reason to tape a sleeping child OMG!!!!!

The A's are back at home, too!!

Monken that was me all day yesterday!!  I emailed the show asking them NOT to allow this family air time. It was disrespectful to Caylee's memory for these people to be on TV at this time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1896 on: December 12, 2008, 03:59:00 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: December 12, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »

I am still curious to know if George was able to get his gun back once Casey was sent back to jail. 
I have no idea, but I don't think it would be a good idea to give George the gun back.

I wondered about it last night as well.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: December 12, 2008, 03:59:20 PM »

I am still curious to know if George was able to get his gun back once Casey was sent back to jail. 
I have no idea, but I don't think it would be a good idea to give George the gun back.

No, I don't either. I was thinking...  in this kind of situation, having watched George and knowing how this is affecting him, would they make sure he didn't get it back?  Not sure whether or not they have any legal justification for doing so, but..  certainly seems like the right thing to do.  I don't know if they (he and Cindy) are willing to do anything to put the final nail in Casey's coffin (as in testify during a trial).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: December 12, 2008, 03:59:39 PM »

(love to Dolce) well, it's possible ... anyone else think so?

There are a lot of wooden pieces of furniture on the back lanai turned Florida room of the A's home IIRC.  Why would then not keep the bed intact though and just remove the whole thing?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.