April 19, 2024, 06:19:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320413 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1900 on: December 12, 2008, 04:00:34 PM »

Hey there, SS:

Yes, they have been allowed back into their house. It was cleared this morning.

I have not seen a search warrant. But I do know, they recovered a laptop, papers, numerous vacuum cleaners, among just some of the things they took out. There were at least 3 large boxes, and many brown paper bags of evidence recovered. Dr. Baden said that they use paper bags, because they "breathe" and thus the evidence is not harmed.

Thanks Brandi..  Interesting list....yet another computer.. was the vacuum cleaners "Shop Vac's" ? some are wet and dry...good for cleaning fluids

I'm going to try and read back 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: December 12, 2008, 04:00:54 PM »

Reading through the posts and wondering what could have been found last night that would immediately tie the remains to the house. It seemed to be an almost immediate thing.   Being the self important person that Casey thinks she is, what would she put with Caylee.  My thought is she put a picture of herself -- mommy.  I would think a frame and the bag might have protected a picture.  Maybe it was a locket.

I am not even going to try to speculate .....it could have been anything....I am just glad what ever it was, was found and has now been tied to the A's house.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: December 12, 2008, 04:01:18 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>SNIP

What was that that Baez said about how when the truth came out...?

Well, he was right in part - it sure as HELLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ is all the pieces falling together!  Yeppers, "Bias" we DO understand fully now - quit while you are ahead.  And do something with those temple peeks - PLEASE!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: December 12, 2008, 04:01:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/18266421/index.html

"Anthonys respond to discovery..." 
"George and Cindy Anthony are home; media waiting for possible comment."

(right now it's just a live shot, with nothing happening.  Car in driveway, police car blocking driveway).

Thank you

Hmmm .. I get the commercial, but no video after that.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: December 12, 2008, 04:01:32 PM »

I so agree - so staged, it is revolting, as has been the aftermath, imo.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1905 on: December 12, 2008, 04:02:17 PM »

Don't know exactly how to paste link but look what I just read on myfoxorlando...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=475418654ED6166CB82941483DBE44F8?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Its under caption "Teens said they found spot months ago".  Police said there spotting was a bomb?  Am I hearing this correctly?

VERY INTERESTING, Hiding Monkey!!

Sry if this has already been posted in full and discussed at length, am still trying to catch up!  Other monkeys have mentioned this and wondered if it were the same place, and yeppers, sure seems so!  How many of you believe that LE found a 'bomb' that day?     Sure seems to me that LE found Caylee back then, perhaps fabricating the meter reader story to give them some time?  And if so, WHY wait til now???????????  Here's the info from the above link:

Teens said they found spot months ago

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The find in the woods Thursday was not the first time that somebody had called deputies to the area.

In September five people told authorities they found something fishy there. Four of them talked spoke out on the evening after the remains of a child were found there.

Curiosity led a teenage group of friends to the Anthony’s home on September 11th.They wanted to see, first hand, all of the protestors.

They left for a tiny break, and when they returned, they accidentally missed Hopespring Drive and stumbled across the wooded area at the end of Suburban Drive.

“(There was) A place in the ground that appeared to have been dug up before,” said 17 year old Thomas Berning. “And leading down into the ground was a string with a stick tied to the end of it, we tried to give it a lift but it wouldn’t lift up.”

There were a bunch of trees,” added 19 year old Branden Newark. “Brush down around and then there was a like a spot where the stick was and a rope tied to it, and there were tire marks on top of it.”

“We started digging and digging and we still didn’t get to the bottom of it,” said 17 year old Patrick King. “I guess my cousin Tommy felt some sharp stuff.”

“We were using our bare hands,” said 16 year old Paul King. “We didn’t have shovels or anything.  About two feet wide and about six feet long,.”

The group of friends from Kissimmee ran out of time because the sun set. So they returned the next day.

“We saw a cop go by down to the place where it was at,” said King. “And we started talking to him telling him about it.”

With the Thursday’s discovery of a child’s bones, the group said their hearts go out to the Anthony family, if indeed, the remains are Caylee Maries.

“God bless the family,” said Newark.

Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: December 12, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »

Califmom I know how you feel, I've spent time writing lots of posts not knowing if anyone actually even read them because they got no response. I can tell though it's not intentional by anyone or "personal" for that matter. It is just so busy and everything is moving so fast that no one can keep up. I skipped a lot of pages because it was taking too long to catch up. I don't respond to most of the posts I read either. So don't worry, all the monkeys are jreally very friendly, but it's so crowded in the cage since yesterday that it's easy to get lost! Heck, probably no one will respond to this post either, but that's ok!
   Monkeys Rule!!   

hahahaha RESPONDING AND AGREEING!!  Often when I agree with a post I don't respond. .

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: December 12, 2008, 04:02:42 PM »

Thanks Numbersgirl!  

Gotta go, this is moving too fast and I've got to get some work done!  Just came in for a minute this morning and stayed all day!  Thread moving too fast for my tired eyes!  C-YA later monkeys!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1908 on: December 12, 2008, 04:02:55 PM »

There are a lot of wooden pieces of furniture on the back lanai turned Florida room of the A's home IIRC.  Why would then not keep the bed intact though and just remove the whole thing?

hmm. I don't know. I just find that little piece of wood odd ... just guessing.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: December 12, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »

I GOT BUMPED OUT WHILE I WAS POSTING BEFORE!!! 

Are the A's still supposed to be on LK tonight?
Spokeswoman said it was still up in the air
And I'll bet the JCP purchase was to replace the bedding!!
On Foxnews they were discussing Caylee knowing because there would be no reason to tape a sleeping child OMG!!!!!

The A's are back at home, too!!
Spokeswoman said no.

Heard on Head Lines News on TV.

AGREE they are home...were brought home by the 'bodyguards'

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: December 12, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/18266421/index.html

"Anthonys respond to discovery..." 
"George and Cindy Anthony are home; media waiting for possible comment."

(right now it's just a live shot, with nothing happening.  Car in driveway, police car blocking driveway).

Thank you

Hmmm .. I get the commercial, but no video after that.

Right now it's dark.  They were just standing outside.. then a few moments ago they played a clip of Cindy and George coming home... now it's just black screen.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: December 12, 2008, 04:04:10 PM »

I GOT BUMPED OUT WHILE I WAS POSTING BEFORE!!! 

Are the A's still supposed to be on LK tonight?
Spokeswoman said it was still up in the air
And I'll bet the JCP purchase was to replace the bedding!!
On Foxnews they were discussing Caylee knowing because there would be no reason to tape a sleeping child OMG!!!!!

The A's are back at home, too!!
Spokeswoman said no.

Heard on Head Lines News on TV.

Thanks, Today! I did just see on Foxnews where the A's are back, but they wouldn't talk, went straight into the garage!

Well, my my.  Isn't that a new one for cin cin!  Cat got your tung?  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: December 12, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »

Dr Baden -- skull separation could be caused simply by the decomp

i wish he wouldn't comment now that his wife represents the defendant.

Dr. Baden should recuse himself from any further comments - as should Kobelinski.

I agree now that his wife is part of the defense team...as far as Koby goes....LOL....NG needs a whipping boy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: December 12, 2008, 04:04:56 PM »

My little Grandson is on his way...and he wants a Christmas Tree in the bedroom.By golly he's getting one too.After the last 24hrs I don't think he is asking for too much.  I'll be back in a little while.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: December 12, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »

Welcome LIMomof3!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.  At first I thought you were talking about Melbourne, Australia!!

Geography & I are strangers.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/rfcshare/precip_analysis_new.php

Here's that link I found with the precip by day for Florida, if any one missed it, or cares to check it out.

LOL!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: December 12, 2008, 04:06:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html   911 call 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: December 12, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »

Well, if poor Caylee couldn't be with her favorite dollie, at least she had something soft in that damn trash bag. (that sounded a lot nicer in my head)
But the duct tape darn near kills me. May Casey rot in hell.

mary, I am waiting for an official statement about that duct tape....my mind doesn't want to go there

Defense will claim that any trace evidence found was transferred there by Caylee, not Casey.  Dog hair, head hair (even Casey's), skin cells, etc. could have all been carried via Caylee since she slept with KC, lived at the house with dogs, etc.  Not that I agree; it is simply what they will claim.   However; matching bags to home, duct tape to home, etc. where ZG has never been will be more damning.  Let's hope KC was smug enough to put something physically significant like sheet, etc. into the bag. 

I have also seen several notations in media that clothes were found nearby (last several posts from local FLA  TV station) but no one has really discussed that.  Do we know anything about this??

They will also say that Zanny had a key to the Anthony house, so she could have gotten the things from the Anthonys' in order to frame Casey.

I agree - hence Cindy's deliberate focus on who else had keys to the house during one of those 'jailhouse' videos [ which all knew were being scrutinized ] she and George did with Casey.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1917 on: December 12, 2008, 04:06:16 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I've spent most of the day clearing six inches of slush out of my driveway..would much rather have two feet of snow....and I see that I'm now 50 pages behind since my morning cup of coffee 

Two quick questions... Have the A's been allowed back in their house? & Have we seen a copy of the search warrant ?
TIA

Oh..BTW I found BOB ! 

Hey there, SS:

Yes, they have been allowed back into their house. It was cleared this morning.

I have not seen a search warrant. But I do know, they recovered a laptop, papers, numerous vacuum cleaners, among just some of the things they took out. There were at least 3 large boxes, and many brown paper bags of evidence recovered. Dr. Baden said that they use paper bags, because they "breathe" and thus the evidence is not harmed.

You did find Bob!!  I am going to watch that movie this weekend(What about Bob) for a nice blast of comedy after all this sadness. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: December 12, 2008, 04:06:28 PM »

Hurricane Faye came through sometime during all this.

I was mistaken.  Not the first or last time, I am sure. LOL  I thought we got a ts in June but wiki says no.  Well, I stand by the heavy rains on a daily basis in the summer!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1919 on: December 12, 2008, 04:07:07 PM »

Don't know exactly how to paste link but look what I just read on myfoxorlando...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=475418654ED6166CB82941483DBE44F8?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Its under caption "Teens said they found spot months ago".  Police said there spotting was a bomb?  Am I hearing this correctly?

VERY INTERESTING, Hiding Monkey!!

Sry if this has already been posted in full and discussed at length, am still trying to catch up!  Other monkeys have mentioned this and wondered if it were the same place, and yeppers, sure seems so!  How many of you believe that LE found a 'bomb' that day?     Sure seems to me that LE found Caylee back then, perhaps fabricating the meter reader story to give them some time?  And if so, WHY wait til now???????????  Here's the info from the above link:

Teens said they found spot months ago

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The find in the woods Thursday was not the first time that somebody had called deputies to the area.

In September five people told authorities they found something fishy there. Four of them talked spoke out on the evening after the remains of a child were found there.

Curiosity led a teenage group of friends to the Anthony’s home on September 11th.They wanted to see, first hand, all of the protestors.

They left for a tiny break, and when they returned, they accidentally missed Hopespring Drive and stumbled across the wooded area at the end of Suburban Drive.

“(There was) A place in the ground that appeared to have been dug up before,” said 17 year old Thomas Berning. “And leading down into the ground was a string with a stick tied to the end of it, we tried to give it a lift but it wouldn’t lift up.”

There were a bunch of trees,” added 19 year old Branden Newark. “Brush down around and then there was a like a spot where the stick was and a rope tied to it, and there were tire marks on top of it.”

“We started digging and digging and we still didn’t get to the bottom of it,” said 17 year old Patrick King. “I guess my cousin Tommy felt some sharp stuff.”

“We were using our bare hands,” said 16 year old Paul King. “We didn’t have shovels or anything.  About two feet wide and about six feet long,.”

The group of friends from Kissimmee ran out of time because the sun set. So they returned the next day.

“We saw a cop go by down to the place where it was at,” said King. “And we started talking to him telling him about it.”

With the Thursday’s discovery of a child’s bones, the group said their hearts go out to the Anthony family, if indeed, the remains are Caylee Maries.

“God bless the family,” said Newark.

Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.

What in the HELL?????

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.