April 25, 2024, 08:18:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320746 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: December 12, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »

Wow just watching the court proceedings again and I heard that they even have Dr. Kathy Reich's on call, she's the anthropologist that writes books and the tv series bones is based upon.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1921 on: December 12, 2008, 04:08:22 PM »

ok, saying one more thing then I'll drop the crib set stuff ... what if a crib sheet was with the remains and Casey bought a new sheet that didn't exactly match but was close enough? We can see the comfoerter etc. clearly in the pic of cin cin but not the sheet. Just another thought. ok, I think I'm all thunk out. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1922 on: December 12, 2008, 04:09:04 PM »

There are a lot of wooden pieces of furniture on the back lanai turned Florida room of the A's home IIRC.  Why would then not keep the bed intact though and just remove the whole thing?

hmm. I don't know. I just find that little piece of wood odd ... just guessing.
I am with you 100%.  Now I want to know what it is!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: December 12, 2008, 04:09:07 PM »

What in the HELL?????

I thought the same thing and was going to post this article myself.. but then it said the police told them it was a bomb they found, and nothing else.  (Guess they didn't look that hard, did they?  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1924 on: December 12, 2008, 04:09:50 PM »

Well, if poor Caylee couldn't be with her favorite dollie, at least she had something soft in that damn trash bag. (that sounded a lot nicer in my head)
But the duct tape darn near kills me. May Casey rot in hell.

mary, I am waiting for an official statement about that duct tape....my mind doesn't want to go there

Defense will claim that any trace evidence found was transferred there by Caylee, not Casey.  Dog hair, head hair (even Casey's), skin cells, etc. could have all been carried via Caylee since she slept with KC, lived at the house with dogs, etc.  Not that I agree; it is simply what they will claim.   However; matching bags to home, duct tape to home, etc. where ZG has never been will be more damning.  Let's hope KC was smug enough to put something physically significant like sheet, etc. into the bag. 

I have also seen several notations in media that clothes were found nearby (last several posts from local FLA  TV station) but no one has really discussed that.  Do we know anything about this??

They will also say that Zanny had a key to the Anthony house, so she could have gotten the things from the Anthonys' in order to frame Casey.

I agree - hence Cindy's deliberate focus on who else had keys to the house during one of those 'jailhouse' videos [ which all knew were being scrutinized ] she and George did with Casey.

Bingo.  That was totally deliberate.  Plantin' seeds, them Anthonys were always plantin' seeds!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1925 on: December 12, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »

ok, saying one more thing then I'll drop the crib set stuff ... what if a crib sheet was with the remains and Casey bought a new sheet that didn't exactly match but was close enough? We can see the comfoerter etc. clearly in the pic of cin cin but not the sheet. Just another thought. ok, I think I'm all thunk out. 

Exactly what I think happened. I'm wondering if her bedding got an "update" as a result.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: December 12, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »

finally found it.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Investigators removed several bags of evidence from the home early Friday morning, including three vacuum cleaners and a small pillow. A total of three vehicles were filled with evidence. Lead investigator Sgt. John Allen said investigators will return on Friday to remove more evidence.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: December 12, 2008, 04:11:52 PM »

Despite nobody has answered me for my last 4- 5 posts..........
Two Questions:
1.  Didn't Casey buy trash bags on one of the target receipts?
and my better question...
2.  Who was it that collected that trash from the anthony home?  I hope they kept that bag - might be from same roll or lot - could be important.
Seems I recall it was a WS - if so, someone find out and let us know if the actual trash bag is preserved!

I don't know the answers.....but was not ignoring you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: December 12, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »

I just have this really strong feeling that something is going to happen with George. I am just thinking back over all the jailhouse visits between Casey and her parents. She would always get the most emotional when she was talking with George, not Cindy. She also requested a private meeting with George at one point, but it never took place. She had passed a note to LE saying something like: "Is there ANY way I can PLEASE speak with my father alone?" That was in the 700 pages of documents that were released a few weeks ago.

Like a Victim of Incest.. ?
Casey has been covering for George the whole time ?

I need another cup of coffee

Yep. Now that the walls are closing in on the Anthony's they will sing like canaries because obviously they can't keep quiet and be normal.

Yeah, incest . . . all the vacuum cleaners got me thinking of hair, that perhaps that Caylee was raped and they might have found a particular type of hair on the body and are checking the vacuum cleaners out for the same type . . .  but then I thought, "No, no, Casey killed her -- it is obviously all her," and then the pesticide tanks made me think of George perhaps trying to clean up the bugs, and actually chloroform is an ingredient in some pesticides . . . I don't know what to think, whether he was involved in just the cleanup or the actual event.

You know, if Casey does have incest to hold over all their heads, that would explain a lot about why they've been willing to go so far to cover up for her. It would also explain how she could be so cold about her daughter.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1929 on: December 12, 2008, 04:14:53 PM »

Wow just watching the court proceedings again and I heard that they even have Dr. Kathy Reich's on call, she's the anthropologist that writes books and the tv series bones is based upon.

All they have is to plant doubt that the evidence was handled properly. The evidence and circumstances are all against them.

When you have nothing but guilt, then you divert the damning issues by taking a stance that nobody can draw conclusions from anything because it was all mishandled.

Remember OJ's criminal trial ??? Ditto.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: December 12, 2008, 04:15:37 PM »

Alright so still PMing with that girl. I had posted on the board that I thought Lee helped Casey.  She had PMed me before telling me she appreicated the fact that I PMed her first. I told her it was no problem and that I was curious to what she knew.  This is the PM exchange so far:

I know what everyone else knows, as far as police info and such, but for the record, there is nothing wrong or fishy about her brother at all.

((edit- please don't post PM's they are considered PRIVATE thus the name "private message" - if this person wanted this stuff posted in an open forum they would post it))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 04:22:09 PM by klaasend » Logged

!~*Mar*~!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: December 12, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

911 CALL FROM GUY WHO FOUND LITTLE CAYLEE.

WOW...the caller knew or had an idea it was Caylee...he said in the Caylee Anthony area!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: December 12, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »

Two Questions:
2.  Who was it that collected that trash from the anthony home?  I hope they kept that bag - might be from same roll or lot - could be important.
Seems I recall it was a WS - if so, someone find out and let us know if the actual trash bag is preserved!
I'm not sure about purchasing trash bags. But I did read the lady who took the Anthony trash, did keep the garbage bag, smart lady.
Oh good, because if I recall correct from the pics here - it was a black typical bag!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: December 12, 2008, 04:18:00 PM »

Wondering if he can collect the reward ??  For all the peace this has brought to so many, I hope he can.

(not to mention the pure hell that's come down on the slore and her evil family)  Hell, give the guy double, without his potty predicament, we'd all still only be wishing for the trial to start, now, we know kc's toast.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: December 12, 2008, 04:18:51 PM »

Two Questions:

I remember the "trash bag lady" but not her name. Do you recall if it was a large black trash bag? 
Yes it was a brown bag.  I mentioned her last night, I think she handed that stuff over to LE, well the hat and the notes IIRC.  Junky why not go ask WS and find out if she kept the actual bag.
Not a member there!  And thanks to all who responded.  I know I looked up items from the numbers - will find those posts and see if there were trash bags.
So......... DOLCE - you a WS?  HINT :  Can someone ask her????
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: December 12, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »

Don't know exactly how to paste link but look what I just read on myfoxorlando...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=475418654ED6166CB82941483DBE44F8?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Its under caption "Teens said they found spot months ago".  Police said there spotting was a bomb?  Am I hearing this correctly?

VERY INTERESTING, Hiding Monkey!!

Sry if this has already been posted in full and discussed at length, am still trying to catch up!  Other monkeys have mentioned this and wondered if it were the same place, and yeppers, sure seems so!  How many of you believe that LE found a 'bomb' that day?     Sure seems to me that LE found Caylee back then, perhaps fabricating the meter reader story to give them some time?  And if so, WHY wait til now???????????  Here's the info from the above link:

Teens said they found spot months ago

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The find in the woods Thursday was not the first time that somebody had called deputies to the area.

In September five people told authorities they found something fishy there. Four of them talked spoke out on the evening after the remains of a child were found there.

Curiosity led a teenage group of friends to the Anthony’s home on September 11th.They wanted to see, first hand, all of the protestors.

They left for a tiny break, and when they returned, they accidentally missed Hopespring Drive and stumbled across the wooded area at the end of Suburban Drive.

“(There was) A place in the ground that appeared to have been dug up before,” said 17 year old Thomas Berning. “And leading down into the ground was a string with a stick tied to the end of it, we tried to give it a lift but it wouldn’t lift up.”

There were a bunch of trees,” added 19 year old Branden Newark. “Brush down around and then there was a like a spot where the stick was and a rope tied to it, and there were tire marks on top of it.”

“We started digging and digging and we still didn’t get to the bottom of it,” said 17 year old Patrick King. “I guess my cousin Tommy felt some sharp stuff.”

“We were using our bare hands,” said 16 year old Paul King. “We didn’t have shovels or anything.  About two feet wide and about six feet long,.”

The group of friends from Kissimmee ran out of time because the sun set. So they returned the next day.

“We saw a cop go by down to the place where it was at,” said King. “And we started talking to him telling him about it.”

With the Thursday’s discovery of a child’s bones, the group said their hearts go out to the Anthony family, if indeed, the remains are Caylee Maries.

“God bless the family,” said Newark.

Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.

Their statements were in the last document dump. Prt 15, about page 27 starts several of them.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: December 12, 2008, 04:19:37 PM »

Everytime I see this pic I wonder how CA will feel when she has to clean out this room, knowing for sure now that Caylee will never be coming home? I can't even imagine how she is going to feel then? Don't ever want to know how that will feel.

RIP Sweet Puppy
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: December 12, 2008, 04:19:57 PM »

I want to know what the eff that girl knows. She's on getting offended and going off on people majorily b/c they are talking shit about the Anthonys.

!~*Mar*~!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: December 12, 2008, 04:20:21 PM »

Wondering if he can collect the reward ??  For all the peace this has brought to so many, I hope he can.

(not to mention the pure hell that's come down on the slore and her evil family)  Hell, give the guy double, without his potty predicament, we'd all still only be wishing for the trial to start, now, we know kc's toast.

The $225,000 reward ran out a long time ago.  The posters on the website list reward, but do not list an amount.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: December 12, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »

Links to the lady taking Ant's garbage 
http://www.wftv.com/news/17429219/detail.html

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.