March 28, 2024, 09:43:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318427 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: December 12, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »

http://wdbo.com/slideshow/popup/woman-goes-through-anthonys-trash/1

Her name is Loraine, the lady who took the trash from A's.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1961 on: December 12, 2008, 04:36:07 PM »

Thanks OF for the link to the "trash lady".  While I was on that site I listened to LP's interview on the discovery.  In the background you could hear his phone ringing off the hook.  I couln't help thinking that it was probably Destiny calling.  Miss her. 

Where is Destiny?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1962 on: December 12, 2008, 04:36:38 PM »

I was also thinking maybe KC planted evidence that may implicate someone else (maybe in the family)to killing Caylee. Maybe just in case she was found she could blame someone else? I don't know, just wondering that because it seems they found definite evidence linking directly to the A's house. It almost seemed too easy. But leaving her right around the corner like that, she had to know she would eventually be found. I don't think she knew those storms were coming through and that it would be flooded. Probably doesn't make sense, but just a thought I had.
I believe a family member is going to be thrown under the bus, if this case goes to trial, count on it, just my opinion.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: December 12, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »

Ok friends...I feel a bit better now.....and thank you all for the hugs and love. I said before I do not want to be coming off as selfish here.. I am not trying to steal away any attention from Caylee.
When i said our daughter was "stolen" a year ago I meant from a car accident that was a someone elses negligence....and it breaks my heart that anyone could be so cold hearted to hurt Caylee like this. As I said, and some of you have shared about others, I would give my own life it that is what it took to get Heather back.
I am so angry. And I do not understand even a little bit how the A's can live in their own skin. I do not understand how Baez can defend Casey. I don't care if it is his job. I don't care that everyone has a right to defense. I know it is right...but I don't care right now.
I want to be in that jail with Casey right now. And yes, I would hurt her.
I wish they could strap her to a chair and force her to watch every second of this as it unfolds. Panic attacks? I hope so, and I hope they hurt. I have had them, they are misserable and in her case well deserved.
I am angry to think that the A's will still stand and say that someone else did it. You know that is coming.
I feel like it has been left to those who never knew Caylee to honor, love and remember her. 
Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm so sorry, Cyn 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: December 12, 2008, 04:37:03 PM »

The defense can "stratetize" all they want but among the truckload of stuff they'll have to overcome is the fact that Casey said she spoke with Caylee shortly before her arrest, and the dating of the decomposition is going to fix the death date considerably earlier.

The phantom Nanny's not going to explain that.

Yes, I believe you're right.

I'm thinking that with the defense coming out and saying it's her, either Casey has admitted that this is where she put Caylee (or at least that she's responsible for her death somehow), OR the defense knows that even w/out a confession, they have no choice but to respond this way, and face the challenges ahead. (I'm hoping Casey grew a pair and confessed).

I'm betting that Casey is going down without ever confessing. They'll take the stance that Phantom Zanny had Caylee and Phantom Zanny killed Caylee. Therefore the forensics within the bag or on the body that link Casey to the remains are all important. The timing of that phone conversation Casey says she had with Caylee is all important as well when the date of death is fixed according to decomposition.

Remember KC also said Zanny had a key to the house....so now she will say Zanny wnet into the house

That's Ok though because there is not one bit of evidence that "Zanny" even exists! She may as well have said she gave Mickey Mouse a key! Sorry Mickey, just using you as an example! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: December 12, 2008, 04:38:56 PM »

Another picture of same trash bag.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: December 12, 2008, 04:39:13 PM »

The defense can "stratetize" all they want but among the truckload of stuff they'll have to overcome is the fact that Casey said she spoke with Caylee shortly before her arrest, and the dating of the decomposition is going to fix the death date considerably earlier.

I'm thinking that with the defense coming out and saying it's her, either Casey has admitted that this is where she put Caylee (or at least that she's responsible for her death somehow), OR the defense knows that even w/out a confession, they have no choice but to respond this way, and face the challenges ahead. (I'm hoping Casey grew a pair and confessed).

I'm betting that Casey is going down without ever confessing. They'll take the stance that Phantom Zanny had Caylee and Phantom Zanny killed Caylee. Therefore the forensics within the bag or on the body that link Casey to the remains are all important. The timing of that phone conversation Casey says she had with Caylee is all important as well when the date of death is fixed according to decomposition.

Remember KC also said Zanny had a key to the house....so now she will say Zanny wnet into the house

That's Ok though because there is not one bit of evidence that "Zanny" even exists! She may as well have said she gave Mickey Mouse a key! Sorry Mickey, just using you as an example! 

Yeah . . . and how would Casey explain that her fingerprints are the only ones on the duct tape?
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1967 on: December 12, 2008, 04:39:17 PM »

Cindy has seemed pretty desperate to deflect guilt away from daughter. I think she feels guilt for driving Casey from her house - feels she shares guilt for what happened. Pretty thin theory I admit. It's just that the pathology on that Cindy never looked like just a mom protecting her daughter. Got to hand it (yikes) to that utility worker guy - he is a whiz at finding things. Take him to Aruba and give him a few sweet teas.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: December 12, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »

Don't know exactly how to paste link but look what I just read on myfoxorlando...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=475418654ED6166CB82941483DBE44F8?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Its under caption "Teens said they found spot months ago".  Police said there spotting was a bomb?  Am I hearing this correctly?

I posted this earlier but don't know if any of you went to the link.  The deputies said a bomb was found near the sight of where the kids found the spot months ago.  I think that's interesting and wonder if anything was ever said later about this.  A bomb found near the site +near an elementary school?  I wonder why it was so close to the site and who put it there?

I love how the LE sound so blase about it--"oh, yeah, that's just the bomb...been there for ages."  LOL!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: December 12, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »

Despite nobody has answered me for my last 4- 5 posts..........
Two Questions:
1.  Didn't Casey buy trash bags on one of the target receipts?
and my better question...
2.  Who was it that collected that trash from the anthony home?  I hope they kept that bag - might be from same roll or lot - could be important.
Seems I recall it was a WS - if so, someone find out and let us know if the actual trash bag is preserved!

I remember the "trash bag lady" but not her name. Do you recall if it was a large black trash bag? 
Yes it was a brown bag.  I mentioned her last night, I think she handed that stuff over to LE, well the hat and the notes IIRC.  Junky why not go ask WS and find out if she kept the actual bag.
Not a member there!  And thanks to all who responded.  I know I looked up items from the numbers - will find those posts and see if there were trash bags.
So......... DOLCE - you a WS?  HINT :  Can someone ask her????

Nope nor am I a Murter..only an SM'er.  It was a her who picked up the trash, and that "her" was said to be from WS.
Maybe I am touchy, but where in the heck did the murter thing come from?  Sorry, I drank the kool-aid - yes, I was taken - I was too busy to research or inform myself - so yes, I trusted and I do not nor ever will regret being the person I am - who looks for the best first, who trust in spite of reasons not to, for being authentic.  the "her"  I have no idea the implication and can we save the digs for casey?  Felt a pattern here for sometime - please, respect me and i will do the same.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: December 12, 2008, 04:40:35 PM »

BUT hasn't the whole family said all along nothing of Caylee's was missing?  So if something obvious was found in the bag tied her to the house, so obvious that they immediately knew it was Caylee, then did the "nanny" go back in after kidnapping her?  And if not, why wasn't whatever was found w/ her noticed as missing?  Hard to explain that a kidnapper would go back to the house after the fact.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: December 12, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »

Klaas:

Sorry about the PMs. I didn't know we couldn't do that.

In general PM's and private emails should not be posted in an open forum without the other partys consent.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: December 12, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »

Another picture of same trash bag.
Those kind of trash bags are strong, but I don't believe a bag like that would be sturdy enough to hold a child's body weighing about 35 lbs. I have black trash bags that are much bigger and sturdier, maybe the Anthony's had some of those in their garage or shed.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: December 12, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »

News Junkie -
I did a little reading over there...in one thread it was stated that the lady who took the trash bag kept it and was told how to preserve it.  So, it is my understanding that she does still have the trash bag.
THANK YOU - that bags might be from same batch!!!   WHOO HOO   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1974 on: December 12, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »

Maybe I am touchy, but where in the heck did the murter thing come from?   Sorry, I drank the kool-aid - yes, I was taken - I was too busy to research or inform myself - so yes, I trusted and I do not nor ever will regret being the person I am - who looks for the best first, who trust in spite of reasons not to, for being authentic.  the "her"  I have no idea the implication and can we save the digs for casey?  Felt a pattern here for sometime - please, respect me and i will do the same.

What in the heck are you talking about?????  I said Murter because WS and Murts site are the 2 sites that are frequented the most and mentioned on here.  I did not know you were a reader at Murts, nor was that a stab at you.  I do not see anyone being rude to you, other than you thinking we ignored you.

mindyb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1975 on: December 12, 2008, 04:43:29 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Or Kaylee's bed spread. My daughter has the same one and it does have ruffles on it. That poor angel my heart breaks for her.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: December 12, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »

Cindy has seemed pretty desperate to deflect guilt away from daughter. I think she feels guilt for driving Casey from her house - feels she shares guilt for what happened. Pretty thin theory I admit. It's just that the pathology on that Cindy never looked like just a mom protecting her daughter. Got to hand it (yikes) to that utility worker guy - he is a whiz at finding things. Take him to Aruba and give him a few sweet teas.

Hi Hat. I agree, I think she feels ALOT of guilt, and even responsable to a degree. She really does not want to believe KC could harm Caylee let alone kill her. I really think she and G are going to have a really hard time as the reality slowly sinks in. I just don't think it is going to sink in quickly, I think they will still stand by her because they don't want to believe she did this to Caylee.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: December 12, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »

Don't know exactly how to paste link but look what I just read on myfoxorlando...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=475418654ED6166CB82941483DBE44F8?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Its under caption "Teens said they found spot months ago".  Police said there spotting was a bomb?  Am I hearing this correctly?

I posted this earlier but don't know if any of you went to the link.  The deputies said a bomb was found near the sight of where the kids found the spot months ago.  I think that's interesting and wonder if anything was ever said later about this.  A bomb found near the site +near an elementary school?  I wonder why it was so close to the site and who put it there?

I love how the LE sound so blase about it--"oh, yeah, that's just the bomb...been there for ages."  LOL!

There is something way wrong with that story, something very fishy going on with this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: December 12, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »

Hat, you haven't lost your touch!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1979 on: December 12, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Or Kaylee's bed spread. My daughter has the same one and it does have ruffles on it. That poor angel my heart breaks for her.
Mindy, where did you purchase your daughters set if you do not mind me asking?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.