April 16, 2024, 02:41:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 319604 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1980 on: December 12, 2008, 04:46:03 PM »

Cindy has seemed pretty desperate to deflect guilt away from daughter. I think she feels guilt for driving Casey from her house - feels she shares guilt for what happened. Pretty thin theory I admit. It's just that the pathology on that Cindy never looked like just a mom protecting her daughter. Got to hand it (yikes) to that utility worker guy - he is a whiz at finding things. Take him to Aruba and give him a few sweet teas.

Hat, you haven't lost your touch!

aint that the truth!! LOL

"God dont like ugly"
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1981 on: December 12, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

If you go to document Part 15, page 34 you will see the Report Routing and Affadavit form of the 5 statements that were given on 9/12/08 about the area off Suburban Dr. It was scanned after the reports and one for evidence of photo from Ricardo Morales that has something to do with chloroform.
It has Melich, Yuri printed on top right and Corporal Tittle signed it. It has marked as referred to ...sex crimes.

Maybe someone can copy it here..I was having trouble.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1982 on: December 12, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »

News Junkie -
I did a little reading over there...in one thread it was stated that the lady who took the trash bag kept it and was told how to preserve it.  So, it is my understanding that she does still have the trash bag.
THANK YOU - that bags might be from same batch!!!   WHOO HOO   

You're very welcome.  I do hope they have found the same trash bags in the A's home and/or they compare the taken one with the one Caylee was in (so sad), and can make a match.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1983 on: December 12, 2008, 04:47:01 PM »

Cindy has seemed pretty desperate to deflect guilt away from daughter. I think she feels guilt for driving Casey from her house - feels she shares guilt for what happened. Pretty thin theory I admit. It's just that the pathology on that Cindy never looked like just a mom protecting her daughter. Got to hand it (yikes) to that utility worker guy - he is a whiz at finding things. Take him to Aruba and give him a few sweet teas.

Whiz at finding things!!!!

Do No Evil 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1984 on: December 12, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »

Maybe I am touchy, but where in the heck did the murter thing come from?   Sorry, I drank the kool-aid - yes, I was taken - I was too busy to research or inform myself - so yes, I trusted and I do not nor ever will regret being the person I am - who looks for the best first, who trust in spite of reasons not to, for being authentic.  the "her"  I have no idea the implication and can we save the digs for casey?  Felt a pattern here for sometime - please, respect me and i will do the same.

What in the heck are you talking about?????  I said Murter because WS and Murts site are the 2 sites that are frequented the most and mentioned on here.  I did not know you were a reader at Murts, nor was that a stab at you.  I do not see anyone being rude to you, other than you thinking we ignored you.
My email is a_news_junkie@yahoo.com if you wish to continue - otherwise, I will assume this is just that old end of the cage mess and log out.  Thanks
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1985 on: December 12, 2008, 04:47:45 PM »

Now thats funny! 

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1986 on: December 12, 2008, 04:48:41 PM »

Thing is, if it turns out that the bedding set was replaced (and that they can verify this by the receipt), then I'm wondering...  Cindy claims that Casey and Caylee did stay the night, the night of the 15th... (after the argument, I would guess- which I find odd, because I would think Casey would have wanted to get the hell out of there at that point).   Maybe Caylee died in her/their room that night..  Casey was so pissed after that argument, and I'm willing to bet that Caylee was witness to (or at least heard) everything that had happened.  So Casey wanted to cut all ties to her mother- including Caylee, who (by all accounts) was more attached Cindy, than to Casey.  You don't duct tape a person for any other reason than to either suffocate them or to keep them quiet.. and why exactly would Casey want to keep Caylee quiet?

This makes the most sense so far to me.  TY anothermonkey.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1987 on: December 12, 2008, 04:48:55 PM »

Whiz at finding things!!!!
Casually I think you may have found your partner in crime funny!

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1988 on: December 12, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

Hi Hat. I agree, I think she feels ALOT of guilt, and even responsable to a degree. She really does not want to believe KC could harm Caylee let alone kill her. I really think she and G are going to have a really hard time as the reality slowly sinks in. I just don't think it is going to sink in quickly, I think they will still stand by her because they don't want to believe she did this to Caylee.

I also have a theory about Cindy that paints her behavior in a less damning light: I think she, out of everyone in that household, looked at Caylee like a second chance in her life. I'm just basing this on the difficulties her mother Shirley reports in her e-mails about Cindy, e-mails about how her husband and daughter pretty much made her life hell, took her for all she had, bled her financially dry, and lied to her all the time. Her mother even mentions Cindy being sort of depressed and suicidal, even before this all went down with Caylee. I feel that Caylee was the one person in Cindy's life that gave her pure happiness and joy. And I think the possibility that Caylee was gone forever caused her to just crack completely. I'll bet she looked at Caylee like the daughter she never had, because her own daughter was such a sociopath. I am not letting Cindy off the hook for her behavior; I'm just saying I think she had some sort of a mental breakdown when Casey confirmed that Caylee was "missing." You can tell from her brother's and mother's e-mails to her (and also what others have said) that she changed completely when this all went down and was known as a "nice person" before.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1989 on: December 12, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »

See everyone in #73! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1990 on: December 12, 2008, 04:52:35 PM »

Alright so still PMing with that girl. I had posted on the board that I thought Lee helped Casey.  She had PMed me before telling me she appreicated the fact that I PMed her first. I told her it was no problem and that I was curious to what she knew.  This is the PM exchange so far:

I know what everyone else knows, as far as police info and such, but for the record, there is nothing wrong or fishy about her brother at all.

((edit- please don't post PM's they are considered PRIVATE thus the name "private message" - if this person wanted this stuff posted in an open forum they would post it))

Just wanted to post that I've "spoken" with a friend of Lee's named Murph on another forum.  This person was supposedly a close friend of Lee's and was being very rude to any posters who thought Lee was suspicious.  I am thinking that Lee may have a few "friends" on the internet denying rumors...just a thought.  Of course Lee's friends would want to defend him, though.  my question for them is...what makes you so anxious to defend Lee that you have to post on a blog or forum to do it?  why act as Lee's spokesperson?  The fact that friends of Lee's are supposedly out there defending him seems really fishy to me.  I'm sure Lee may NOT have spoken to friends about any incest that may have occured.  I mean, why would Lee tell them? ya know?

wonder if  people are "posing" as Anthony family/friends on here to get attention...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1991 on: December 12, 2008, 04:54:15 PM »

LOL.... good post as usual Hat! So very good to see you here!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1992 on: December 12, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »

See everyone in #73! 

I'm ready to go - hangin' on for the ride!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1993 on: December 12, 2008, 04:55:08 PM »

I know that we go through trash bags quickly at our house so I bought some big contractor bags when my son moved out and had a lot of garbage.  I have had that bag for probably 6-7 months and still have a lot left in the box.  They don't have ties on them so you have to tie a knot in the top or just leave it open.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1994 on: December 12, 2008, 04:55:35 PM »

alright, what the heck..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1995 on: December 12, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »

LOL.... good post as usual Hat! So very good to see you here!

Agree!  Wonderful to see Hat after all this time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1996 on: December 12, 2008, 04:56:04 PM »

I know that we go through trash bags quickly at our house so I bought some big contractor bags when my son moved out and had a lot of garbage.  I have had that bag for probably 6-7 months and still have a lot left in the box.  They don't have ties on them so you have to tie a knot in the top or just leave it open.

Wonder if it matches to the one in her car trunk?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1997 on: December 12, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »

See everyone in #73! 

I'm ready to go - hangin' on for the ride!!!

OK, ready, lets go.........

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1998 on: December 12, 2008, 04:56:32 PM »

alright, what the heck..
I second that!  Gotta run to pick up my baby bro. BBL

mindyb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1999 on: December 12, 2008, 04:56:35 PM »

looks like a ruffled pillow to me ...

Or Kaylee's bed spread. My daughter has the same one and it does have ruffles on it. That poor angel my heart breaks for her.
Mindy, where did you purchase your daughters set if you do not mind me asking?

It was purchased at babies r us about 3 years ago
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.