March 28, 2024, 11:48:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318459 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 11, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »

This is ridiculous & WTF?! Is he wearing KC's forged check sunglasses?
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

Yes, saw that earlier today. Made me want to puke. He reminds me of the Leave Britney Alone person.

Typical deranged stalker fan. And for Casey of all people!!
I thought he was mental everytime I saw him insert himself in front of the cameras.
At least someone at the Anthony home is showing some emotion over this possibly being Caylee.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: December 11, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »

Did anyone do Presser that has good details in it yet and if SO is there a link handy ?
TIA

Damm I wish Jane gave up on trying act / sound like ...  Nancy G.  !!

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2008, 07:51:09 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of the guy who saw KC jogging down Chickasaw, but when he texted her, she denied it?  What was the date?  Thanks
Date : July 15. Chris Stultz. That was one of my forst thoughts also.

I may be incorrect. If so, I am terribly sorry.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »

The guy on channel 6 just done a drive to the area from the Anthony's home and said it would take less than 2 minutes to get to the area where the body was found....Casey could have went there anytime and been back in just a few minutes....she could have walked there in about 10 minutes if that................so sad........this is just like Casey.....get rid of the body.......get on with my life......go seee my boyfriend.....go to Fusians and party......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

Is there anymore live news coverage?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2008, 07:52:39 PM »

Has anyone seen anymore about the tree being cut????  Do they have the kinds of trees that the bottom would be hollowed out???? 

No nothing about a tree.  Where did you hear about a tree being cut?

Not I, either.

A monkey here reported that they were "cutting" a part of a tree from the crime scene. That's all the info I have. Nothing substantiated.

Brandi it was me I saw it on the live video feed from the Fox Orlando news..it might have been the WFTV as well but I had it up watching it all day.  I don't think we can roll back but if you can  you'll see it, it was from the crime scene area

It musta been fox then.  wftv had went off the air so i was watching whatever was left.  wftv was great, never buffered out on me once 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of the guy who saw KC jogging down Chickasaw, but when he texted her, she denied it?  What was the date?  Thanks

Chris Stutz .. something like that.

This information obtained through police conversations with Chris Stutz could now be considered crucial to the case:
On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said no and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »

Did anyone do Presser that has good details in it yet and if SO is there a link handy ?
TIA

Damm I wish Jane gave up on trying act / sound like ...  Nancy G.  !!

That is soooo true...as if we need another Nancy Grace.  At least Jane can pronounce Caylee's name.  Some times I think I will go mad, if I hear NG say "Kellee" one more time.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »

Date : July 15. Chris Stultz. That was one of my forst thoughts also.

That makes me go hmmmmmm
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

okay... i need to take a break..
my neck is stiff from sitting here...

has anyone who has access to facebook, myspace ect have any news on what the FRIENDS of casey are saying today with this news?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2008, 07:54:52 PM »

We need to know the total contents of the plastic bag to know anything much.  Until that information is released, it's all just guess work.

There could have been the outfit Caylee was last seen wearing for example as well as her toys, etc. for more rapid ID of remains.

But with Casey crying (for herself that she is caught) tells me this is Caylee.

And let's see what the Anthonys have to say.  LeJame jumped ship and changed his tune so maybe they will as well.

Even with remains I still don't see this as a capital case but you never know.  Usually the judge imposes sentence instead of the jury but I don't know Florida law.

It is a tragedy all the way around no doubt about it but for the first time I feel a smidge of sympathy for the grandparents  What a nightmare.  I know I would be behaving badly myself in that situation.

And remember we only have Casey's word for it that she didn't want a child and her mother forced her.  Kids can get abortions without parental consent these days.  So I have never bought into that.  She didn't even tell until it was too late and Casey would know all about things like that. 

Right now, I'm thinking she will go with insanity defense as there just isn't much left for her the way things are stacking up against her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2008, 07:55:02 PM »

This information obtained through police conversations with Chris Stutz could now be considered crucial to the case:
On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said no and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested.

WOW!!!!!  I don't remember hearing/reading this before.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2008, 07:55:24 PM »

Has anyone seen anymore about the tree being cut????  Do they have the kinds of trees that the bottom would be hollowed out???? 

No nothing about a tree.  Where did you hear about a tree being cut?

Not I, either.

A monkey here reported that they were "cutting" a part of a tree from the crime scene. That's all the info I have. Nothing substantiated.

Brandi it was me I saw it on the live video feed from the Fox Orlando news..it might have been the WFTV as well but I had it up watching it all day.  I don't think we can roll back but if you can  you'll see it, it was from the crime scene area

It musta been fox then.  wftv had went off the air so i was watching whatever was left.  wftv was great, never buffered out on me once 

I was trying to give the people out there that were at work a play by play of big things that were happening at the crime scene
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 11, 2008, 07:56:06 PM »

The thing that pisses me off the most is the duct tape.

Hi you all.

Me too Mary Ann, and I feel certain the duct tape is the beginning of just how sordid this story is, as if it wasn't already.

Strange past 2 days for me. We signed contract for our new home yesterday. I got a new g baby (girl) yesterday. Caylee found today. It is all so bittersweet.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 11, 2008, 07:56:30 PM »

Is there anymore live news coverage?

I am watching http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #235 on: December 11, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

This is ridiculous & WTF?! Is he wearing KC's forged check sunglasses?
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

Yes, saw that earlier today. Made me want to puke. He reminds me of the Leave Britney Alone person.

Typical deranged stalker fan. And for Casey of all people!!
I thought he was mental everytime I saw him insert himself in front of the cameras.
At least someone at the Anthony home is showing some emotion over this possibly being Caylee.

Hi Cyn, just wanted to give you a happy birthday and let you know you are in my prayers. I know your Heather is holding Caylee tight. God Bless you!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 11, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »

has anyone who has access to facebook, myspace ect have any news on what the FRIENDS of casey are saying today with this news?

Lightweight 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: December 11, 2008, 07:58:40 PM »

July not June.  That's a long time.  I wonder if the cadaver dogs were ever set to check the freezer.  It still creeps me out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: December 11, 2008, 07:59:37 PM »

Lightweight 
LOL    Klaas.......yea Heykim....if you cant hang with the big dogs.....stay on the porch

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 11, 2008, 08:00:02 PM »

The thing that pisses me off the most is the duct tape.

Hi you all.

Me too Mary Ann, and I feel certain the duct tape is the beginning of just how sordid this story is, as if it wasn't already.

Strange past 2 days for me. We signed contract for our new home yesterday. I got a new g baby (girl) yesterday. Caylee found today. It is all so bittersweet.

Congrats, shell!

Yes, bittersweet, indeed.

But considering all we know, it is a relief that Caylee has been found so she can be put to rest. As Tim kept saying, she wasn't "where she chose to be." Soon, she can have a proper burial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.