April 19, 2024, 02:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320303 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: December 11, 2008, 08:10:28 PM »

Do any of ya'll think KC will talk now? I rather doubt it, but I was just hoping she would let it out and get it over with.

I know I would be singing like a yellow canary. But that I guess that is what I have always been told is my Catholic guilt. I can't lie with a straight face if I tried. My face turns read, then I look down at the floor. Just cant seem to lie, unlike KC
I think if they bring the DP back on the table, it's possible she could - in time - to avoid the DP. 
First I expect to hear blame, blame, blame - focused on any and all the the Casey or any of the Anthony clan.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 11, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »

The following is a post I made on this forum not long ago in which I "predicted" some things after drawing a Tarot card for Caylee.  The card drawn was Death -- no kidding -- and here are some things I garnered from that.  I am not an expert at Tarot.  It is a parlor game to me, but here are the results.

174 Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
CAYLEE ANTHONY -- SEARCH FOR HER BODY THIS WEEK -- DEATH -- Death of someone you know, body near water (canal or river), religious person looking on, rider on white horse, sun in distance, (rising sun of immortality), flag with white rose on it, boat on water, cliff or wall, two pillars beyond. White rose signifies purity. An important ending, also grief but relief, too. In three to six hours days or months, many changes will take place. Transition, transformation, the end of a cycle. Loss must be acknowledged, come to terms with and mourned.

Some people have gone out on a limb about what they think might happen in the search for Caylee or in the case in general. I may as well do the same. I can only be wrong. And I might be right. This is what my thoughts have led me to.

I think Caylee's body will be found near water, a canal or a river. It may have been left in reeds or sawgrass there or it may have washed up or floated up in a container. There may be horses, specifically a white horse, nearby. Or she may be found by someone riding a horse. A religious person, perhaps a Catholic or a minister of some kind, may find her or be in the party that finds her or the much-talked-about cross may be found with her body or on her body. I sense a rising sun, so it seems she may be found in the morning, even the early morning or perhaps a setting sun, which would mean her being found close to dusk. The body may be between two trees or two pillars of some kind and a plowed field is nearby or something is growing that needs harvesting. I sense a boat on the water and a flag on the boat. I also see a white rose and a mass of gray, either a fence or wall or maybe gray-looking water. There will be great grief when the body is found but also great relief. Three to six hours, days or months figure into this somehow. Perhaps she will be found 3 hours after a search begins or after someone has searched for six hours or three days. The body will be skeletal, but the skeleton will be intact. Just what I sense will happen...nothing scientific. Just thoughts and feelings.

(ANALYSIS:  Caylee was found in woods that apparently had been FENCED OFF for a while.  The remains were in a CONTAINER, a bag.  The area had been flooded and the body may have been buried or covered and FLOATED to the surface.  She was found in the MORNING.  The body is SKELETAL and it may be INTACT.  Remains were found almost SIX MONTHS to the day from when she went missing.  TREES were definitely around the remains.  A SERPENT is often associated with this card, and the area is said to be steep and full of SNAKES.  The MASS OF GRAY may be the duct tape, though that is a stretch.  A CHILD is on the Death card is almost every Tarot deck.  It is also associated with the astrological sign Scorpio, with a sex-death connection, with the Number 13 and with with things that are unavoidable or inescapable.  It is also about the end of a phase that can never be recaptured.  It does not always refer to the physical death of a person, but it can.  If not the physical death, it is about the complete ending of one part of life.  Someone is usually brought low when this card is drawn.  I

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: December 11, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »

I just want to say HI monkeys!!! Just stopping by while I have a moment. Trying to keep up with the news!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: December 11, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »

Evening Monkeys
Im so sad, i called into work, even tho i am broke.
Im so happy she is found, but so sad,i hurt for that poor baby.

I think George will cave in and accept this , not sure about Cindy tho.

Does it bother anyone else that Tim Miller keeps coming on now saying, i was right to make people wait to search here and so on.Hes on NG now tootin his horn.Hes a good man,but he said she was unfindable and an ass about LP searching.
It just bothers me.Im grumpy tho

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: December 11, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

We are going to be hearing all sorts of rumors now and of course the defense talkers are going to be saying things that will make us all angry.  But they get paid to give another view, and they did the same thing with Scott Peterson and others who were found guilty.

The fact that Casey was so upset after being told that a body was found near the home and where it was found, indicates to me that she knew it was Caylee.  After all, she did not react that way when LP thought he had found some bones in the river.

Her reaction is proof that she put Caylee there and has known all along that Caylee was dead.  She had just come to believe the body would not be found.

Exactly!  And she is crying for herself because she knows she is caught.

Did the way Casey was crying before on camera with Baez strike anyone else as so strange.  She was wiping and pawing constantly at her face the whole time.  Most people when they cry are too upset to care and will just let tears stream down but Casey was wiping  constantly so I thought she was trying to draw attention to the fact she was crying desperately.  She wiped three or four times for every tear shed, exaggeration.  Phony as the tears.

But now she must think she is caught and that is why she is crying.

And there may be something else in the bag to ID this as Caylee.

No way anyone else would have put the remains that close to their house.  Imagine getting noticed as a stranger in the neighborhood.

Casey is likely truly delusional but she still knows right from wrong which is the legal definition of insanaity because she knew to hide and conceal what she had done.  Legally insane people don't do that.

Tim Miller can be crucial in court to testify to the water conditions or someone local can that it is submerged in summer and dries in winter.

As I posted earlier as a warning to all searchers, always kick or poke at a bag before picking it up as it may contain a nasty surprise of a snake.  Better to shake with walking stick or something and not just grab the bag.  The Southeast has a huge number of snakes with only a few being poisonous but even not poisonous ones can bite you and have germs in their mouths that can make you very ill. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #265 on: December 11, 2008, 08:10:57 PM »

Wow - Tim looks really good. He must have the kindest heart in the world to care more about the child than being successful in the search.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: December 11, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »

I'm still waiting for Baez to make a statement, I guess he decided against it.

He told reporters who were swarming him coming out of the jail after seeing Casey today that he would be making a statement later. When pressed if it would be today, he said something like, "It should be."

I didn't expect one today, myself.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #267 on: December 11, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »

I don't how to link but JB did a statement on wftv.com...give that a try
Thank-you
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #268 on: December 11, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »

I don't how to link but JB did a statement on wftv.com...give that a try

Yes...I heard him say....Ahhhhhhh Sh*******t 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: December 11, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »

Some guy talking about potting soil..and then black for me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #270 on: December 11, 2008, 08:12:23 PM »

Do any of ya'll think KC will talk now? I rather doubt it, but I was just hoping she would let it out and get it over with.

I know I would be singing like a yellow canary. But that I guess that is what I have always been told is my Catholic guilt. I can't lie with a straight face if I tried. My face turns read, then I look down at the floor. Just cant seem to lie, unlike KC
You have that Catholic guilt too. I would hope she would talk, but Baez more then likely would halt that real quick.
Yes I do, proud of that RC guilt. That's why I would never be in the position KC is in. I don't think Baez will let her talk either, I also don't believe she will be able to plead any insanity. I thought she would walk yesterday, but now the tables have turned on her. The good Lord works in mysterious ways.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 11, 2008, 08:13:17 PM »

Yes, we need to once again mourn the death of baby Caylee.  At the same time we need to realize that we are on the way to justice.  A miracle happened today and hopefully Caylee can now be layed to rest properly.  Our mission is not done with the finding of Caylee, we still need justice for her.  We are going to have to still put up with the Anthony's and their new crazy stories and I am sure the defense team is going to come out and make us all mad.  I am so happy to be here with other friendly, caring people, who have come from all parts of the world to be together through all of this.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs back @ ya Magic. It really has not been that long when you think about it, compared to other cases where remains are never found or take years to be found. Our prayers were answered, and quickly in my opinion. Thanks be to God.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 11, 2008, 08:14:10 PM »

I know this is a rehash, but this really stuck out in the jailhouse visit video: when George did his hand demonstration (I'm the thumb etc.) he said that two fingers were missing, and Casey piped up, "I'm still here". There was a moment of awkwardness after that and she caught it and said something like "it's not the same" after one of the parents said that. It could only have meant that she knew Caylee wasn't "here", meaning, alive. I definitely know George and Cindy reacted to that statement back then. She thinks fast on her feet, but not that fast. Her little brain must be all abuzz right now, trying to think up more lies. She has to tell the "truth" now since the meth gang/nanny/amy/jesse not longer have Caylee to hold over her head. Plus, she has to tie it in with the code/hints she's dropped in the past. It should make interesting fiction.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: December 11, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

Tim is smiling a huge smile on NG...That made me smile!

Carmen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #274 on: December 11, 2008, 08:14:58 PM »

Wow, Hudsunn, that is amazing, and scary.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: December 11, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »

Nah I dont think Casey will ever tell the truth.. Next it will be who put Caylee their in the woods. The Kidnappers?????? I expect this next from Sin-dy and George...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #276 on: December 11, 2008, 08:16:05 PM »

The following is a post I made on this forum not long ago in which I "predicted" some things after drawing a Tarot card for Caylee.  The card drawn was Death -- no kidding -- and here are some things I garnered from that.  I am not an expert at Tarot.  It is a parlor game to me, but here are the results.

174 Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
CAYLEE ANTHONY -- SEARCH FOR HER BODY THIS WEEK -- DEATH -- Death of someone you know, body near water (canal or river), religious person looking on, rider on white horse, sun in distance, (rising sun of immortality), flag with white rose on it, boat on water, cliff or wall, two pillars beyond. White rose signifies purity. An important ending, also grief but relief, too. In three to six hours days or months, many changes will take place. Transition, transformation, the end of a cycle. Loss must be acknowledged, come to terms with and mourned.

Some people have gone out on a limb about what they think might happen in the search for Caylee or in the case in general. I may as well do the same. I can only be wrong. And I might be right. This is what my thoughts have led me to.

I think Caylee's body will be found near water, a canal or a river. It may have been left in reeds or sawgrass there or it may have washed up or floated up in a container. There may be horses, specifically a white horse, nearby. Or she may be found by someone riding a horse. A religious person, perhaps a Catholic or a minister of some kind, may find her or be in the party that finds her or the much-talked-about cross may be found with her body or on her body. I sense a rising sun, so it seems she may be found in the morning, even the early morning or perhaps a setting sun, which would mean her being found close to dusk. The body may be between two trees or two pillars of some kind and a plowed field is nearby or something is growing that needs harvesting. I sense a boat on the water and a flag on the boat. I also see a white rose and a mass of gray, either a fence or wall or maybe gray-looking water. There will be great grief when the body is found but also great relief. Three to six hours, days or months figure into this somehow. Perhaps she will be found 3 hours after a search begins or after someone has searched for six hours or three days. The body will be skeletal, but the skeleton will be intact. Just what I sense will happen...nothing scientific. Just thoughts and feelings.

(ANALYSIS:  Caylee was found in woods that apparently had been FENCED OFF for a while.  The remains were in a CONTAINER, a bag.  The area had been flooded and the body may have been buried or covered and FLOATED to the surface.  She was found in the MORNING.  The body is SKELETAL and it may be INTACT.  Remains were found almost SIX MONTHS to the day from when she went missing.  TREES were definitely around the remains.  A SERPENT is often associated with this card, and the area is said to be steep and full of SNAKES.  The MASS OF GRAY may be the duct tape, though that is a stretch.  A CHILD is on the Death card is almost every Tarot deck.  It is also associated with the astrological sign Scorpio, with a sex-death connection, with the Number 13 and with with things that are unavoidable or inescapable.  It is also about the end of a phase that can never be recaptured.  It does not always refer to the physical death of a person, but it can.  If not the physical death, it is about the complete ending of one part of life.  Someone is usually brought low when this card is drawn.  I

Spooky, I don't know anything about Tarot cards, but that creeps me out. Thanks for the info.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: December 11, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »

I just got back on here so I don't know if this has been mentioned.  I was wondering if LE obtained the garbage bag the the Anthony's threw the stuffed animals away in.  Or do I remember correctly that someone took the Anthony's trash.  I think they could do testing to see if they came from the same lot as the bag Caylee was in.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: December 11, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »

Wow - Tim looks really good. He must have the kindest heart in the world to care more about the child than being successful in the search.

A big Texas heart. He makes me proud to say I was born and raised in Texas.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #279 on: December 11, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »

He sure does....he sounded great too, this afternoon, considering he was just in the hospital

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.