April 23, 2024, 06:17:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320639 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 06:15:20 PM »

On myfoxorlando the reporter said she talked to Dominic Casey(sp) and what was said between the two it sounds like the Anthonys are believing this is CAYLEE..
Well a big fat "DUH" goes out to Cindy from me!

DOLCE what do Utility workers in your area wear, do they wear vests? I was wondering if this is a picture of the worker or someone else...

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,4590,00.html#3_0
I do not know what they wear quite honestly.  I live in SWFL nearly 5 hours from Caylee.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 06:15:41 PM »

The autopsy will be interesting to see if the neck bones are intact. KC did google neck breaking. 

ouch.

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 06:16:10 PM »

On myfoxorlando the reporter said she talked to Dominic Casey(sp) and what was said between the two it sounds like the Anthonys are believing this is CAYLEE..
Well Thank God.....maybe it is finally starting to sink through her think skull.......I was afraid it would take God himself to tell her before she would finally believe.....and if she keeps up with all the lies, it is very highly unlikely she will ever see Gad..

I think they must have some very concrete evidence in order for the Anthony's to accept this. I don't think Cindy would be accepting unless there's something...clothes, toys, something from the house in the bag... a body be itself would not be enough for her....JMO

Channel 6 just reported that George and Cindy were told BEFORE they boarded the plane in California that remains had been found. They boarded 7 AM in California (10 AM east coast time.)

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 06:17:31 PM »

If this is true, then they will just continue to spew that Casey is innocent, if police looked for a 'live' Caylee she would not have died Rolling Eyes , Zanny did it, whoever killed Caylee moved her body 'close to home' to make it look like Casey did it, blah.........blah........blah...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 06:18:39 PM »

Sorry if its been discussed or whatever but is it true the remains had tape on the mouth? Local attorney in my area repeated this. I dont know how accurate he is. Thanks in advance.
Hope the ot disappears for a bit now, lol.

From Day One..
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »

Any chance the Larry King show tomorrow night with the As is simply a repeat of the show last night?  I sure hope so.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2008, 06:19:08 PM »

Well Thank God.....maybe it is finally starting to sink through her think skull.......I was afraid it would take God himself to tell her before she would finally believe.....and if she keeps up with all the lies, it is very highly unlikely she will ever see Gad..

I think they must have some very concrete evidence in order for the Anthony's to accept this. I don't think Cindy would be accepting unless there's something...clothes, toys, something from the house in the bag... a body be itself would not be enough for her....JMO

How about that much speculated about cross necklace that could have been purchased at JCPenny's??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2008, 06:19:38 PM »

Finally! I am so glad that they found her, so slore can be convicted & Caylee can have her burial and resting place. I am, however very saddened. I knew she was no longer with us, but I still feel like crying. I think I am sad and relieved all at the same time. Caylee has been found and for that I am grateful, but I am so f*ck*ng angry at Casey. She hurt the baby and threw her out like trash. She is disgusting. Thanks to all the monkeys who have worked so hard for Caylee and others. I know you will continue.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2008, 06:19:48 PM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2008, 06:20:11 PM »

Channel 6 just reported that George and Cindy were told BEFORE they boarded the plane in California that remains had been found. They boarded 7 AM in California (10 AM east coast time.)

over twenty five years ago.... i was on a plane after the news that my baby nephew (one of twins) had died from SIDS.... i have a FIERCE recollection of crying that ENTIRE trip from phx az to texas.... but i could NOT tell you ANYTHING else but that i cried...
i dont remember getting on the plane... going to the airport...or getting OFF the plane.. i only remember crying...

i dont ENVY anyone that flight.... even the anthonys...Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »

works for me!

How about that much speculated about cross necklace that could have been purchased at JCPenny's??

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2008, 06:20:26 PM »

The thing that pisses me off the most is the duct tape.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 06:20:54 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

works for me!

Oops. messed that one up.... Intended to say "that works for me"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.

I understand Lee was at the courthouse this morning.  Mallory is said to have been feeding the dogs while the Anthony's where in California.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »

Finally! I am so glad that they found her, so slore can be convicted & Caylee can have her burial and resting place. I am, however very saddened. I knew she was no longer with us, but I still feel like crying. I think I am sad and relieved all at the same time. Caylee has been found and for that I am grateful, but I am so f*ck*ng angry at Casey. She hurt the baby and threw her out like trash. She is disgusting. Thanks to all the monkeys who have worked so hard for Caylee and others. I know you will continue.

Agreed Sunset!  It's a sad day really.  At least the Devil that is Casey Anthony will receive her just due now.  Tragic story of a cosmetically beautiful family destroyed by violence and anger...Sad
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2008, 06:22:32 PM »

I've been thinking about that all day, perhaps around her neck.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »

The thing that pisses me off the most is the duct tape.

We all agree with you Mary Ann. To have duct tape put on the mouth or even wrapped around the head, if she was awake and aware is a phobic nightmare for anyone, let alone a small 2 year old who trusted her Mommy to the bitter end.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »

Does anyone know if LP has made a statement today?

hey mgo blue I'm an East Lansing Spartan!

he was on the Mike Gallanos show.  He talked about Casey pacing outside of at a hotel at 1:50am on the morning of the 16th of June, which makes George's statement about seeing them that morning a lie.

I'm a spartan as well!

Karen

I'm from Michigan too! I can't believe the parking lot thing LP is saying! That's absolutely huge and he never stated this before??? Come on!! It throws GA statements off and would have been very important to this investigation!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2008, 06:24:03 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

I was thinking the same thing Red.  The bodu must have been moved by the rising water levels and rested once they receeded.  We just have to thank God for hikers and hunters then...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.