April 20, 2024, 03:12:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320502 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: December 11, 2008, 09:54:50 PM »

No one but LE and utility man saw the bag or anything. TM saw where the bag was. I guess he was questioned and his logs looked at to determine the answer to the question :
Was this area searched, and if so, why didn't we find it then. Answer, it was under water and the water just receeded about a week and 1/2 ago. Grass under bag, dead and brown with an indentation. Grass all around weedy and green.
LKL tomorrow ! Are they all crazy. ?

Where did you get this info? 
TIM was on NG. The water receeding info was from a neighbour to the property and it was relayed to TIM. He said the dent in the ground looked like a log had been laying there, then you picked the log up. Wasn't placed there just recently.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #501 on: December 11, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »

One of the things that I really think is sad is the video of Caylee that was played on NG tonight.

Her sweet lil voice singing "Please don't take my sunshine away"

What a sad sad story this has turned out to be. 
  Everytime they play that video of Caylee singing I tear up.  My granddaughter is a little younger than Caylee. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #502 on: December 11, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »

Another monkey posted this earlier, and I just got to listen to it now, and WOW!  Nejame has really redeemed himself in my opinion with this phone call, (even though he still looks like Dracula!)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8053263&version=1&locale=EN-US
  First time poster here so be kind.  Can someone say what Nejame said.  I have dial up so can't listen to it. 
Welcome. Someone I believe Dolce posted what he all said, somewhere in the last thread. But I'm sure someone on here remembers what he all had to say.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: December 11, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »

One of the things that I really think is sad is the video of Caylee that was played on NG tonight.

It really is sad.  I could hear my one of my neighbors daughters singing in the backyard today, while she played.  It reminded me  of Caylee.

I fear there is a lot of ugliness ahead.

I know Muffy, I fear the same.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: December 11, 2008, 09:56:07 PM »

It really is sad.  I could hear my one of my neighbors daughters singing in the backyard today, while she played.  It reminded me  of Caylee.

I fear there is a lot of ugliness ahead.
I fear this also Muffy,,,,,,,,,,My daughter started crying when she got home and found out that a body had been found....She said....I told everybody that she was somewhere around their house...I just knew it.......and stomped off to her room..............There's no telling what we are gonna find  out in the coming days....it could get very ugly!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 11, 2008, 09:56:15 PM »

Night monkeys... I've got a killer headache now, and I think I'll watch Greta while I have the ability to keep my eyes open.

I pray and hope this is Caylee. It just has to be her!!
(And they said on Hannity and Colmes, I believe, that there are no other toddlers reported missing in the area..)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #506 on: December 11, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

Another monkey posted this earlier, and I just got to listen to it now, and WOW!  Nejame has really redeemed himself in my opinion with this phone call, (even though he still looks like Dracula!)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8053263&version=1&locale=EN-US
  First time poster here so be kind.  Can someone say what Nejame said.  I have dial up so can't listen to it. 

Welcome!

Basically he just stated that he feels its time for Cindy and George to "let go and let God".  He believes that Casey alone knows what happened to Caylee, and that the reason he was no longer the Anthony's attorney was because he did not believe she was alive.. and he did not believe Casey was innocent.  (So he didn't give much credence to the recent mall and restaurant sightings).

WELCOME NEW MONKEY! GLAD YOU JOINED!   I'm not good at answering link questions, or I would give it to you.  But  looks like Orchid took care of ya! Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: December 11, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »

No one but LE and utility man saw the bag or anything. TM saw where the bag was. I guess he was questioned and his logs looked at to determine the answer to the question :
Was this area searched, and if so, why didn't we find it then. Answer, it was under water and the water just receeded about a week and 1/2 ago. Grass under bag, dead and brown with an indentation. Grass all around weedy and green.
LKL tomorrow ! Are they all crazy. ?

Where did you get this info? 
TIM was on NG. The water receeding info was from a neighbour to the property and it was relayed to TIM. He said the dent in the ground looked like a log had been laying there, then you picked the log up. Wasn't placed there just recently.
I heard him say that the area where the body was laying left and indention in the fround and it had been there awhile,    then he said you know like if you were to pick up a log and it left a dent in the ground and the grass was dead under it,  using that as and exanple....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: December 11, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »

I have not watched that video, and will not. My heart can't take it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: December 11, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »

Night monkeys... I've got a killer headache now, and I think I'll watch Greta while I have the ability to keep my eyes open.

I pray and hope this is Caylee. It just has to be her!!
(And they said on Hannity and Colmes, I believe, that there are no other toddlers reported missing in the area..)
Good Night to you and all other monkeys going off to bed. I've got a headache also, I think from all the news and sadness of the day.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: December 11, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

That tore me up!  I wanted her to quit showing it.  Broke my heart!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: December 11, 2008, 10:00:58 PM »

I was stuck outside again....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: December 11, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

They have now entered the home and yard and garage of the Anthonys per Greta show.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: December 11, 2008, 10:01:46 PM »

Greta on the case right now.  Her producer at the A's house!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #514 on: December 11, 2008, 10:02:03 PM »

Welcome!

Basically he just stated that he feels its time for Cindy and George to "let go and let God".  He believes that Casey alone knows what happened to Caylee, and that the reason he was no longer the Anthony's attorney was because he did not believe she was alive.. and he did not believe Casey was innocent.  (So he didn't give much credence to the recent mall and restaurant sightings).
Thank you all for the welcome!  I also wanted to say that on the Jane V Mitchell show on 204 from 6-7 pm CST said that there was no reason that decomposition would cause the skull to be detached the body.  I remember one of the searches she did was for neck breaking. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: December 11, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »

Good night anothermonkey and to all monkeys headed for the bunkey

OT/ Shell ~ congratulations on your new grand daughter and I'm glad it looks like things are moving along better with your new home.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: December 11, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »

Oh dear little Caylee!  I did not have my TV on all day and just saw the horrible news.  I guess we knew this day would probably come, but I still held out a tiny bit of hope.

My heart goes out to George and Cindy.  I know how most people feel, but I don't think I could have accepted the possibility as long as there was even a wisper of hope.

Welcone Grandma!  When things settle down would love to hear about your dear ones!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 11, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

They have now entered the home and yard and garage of the Anthonys per Greta show.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 11, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »

Welcome!

Thank you all for the welcome!  I also wanted to say that on the Jane V Mitchell show on 204 from 6-7 pm CST said that there was no reason that decomposition would cause the skull to be detached the body.  I remember one of the searches she did was for neck breaking. 
OMG I just figured due to decomp the skull was detache. Also per Greta the LE is also in the shed.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 11, 2008, 10:04:31 PM »

For those that want to listen to Greta Van Sustren but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again.

This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.