March 29, 2024, 07:27:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318471 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 11, 2008, 10:40:51 PM »

MyfoxOrlando just reported that LE will wrap up at the Anthony house within the next 2 hours...
Oh good.   I wonder what they found....I wonder what they took....I wonder if anything at that house is useful to them......I wonder if the Anthony's are gonna be charged with something also...I wander ....well   I wonder everything...

breathe hh breathe   and, I am wondering right along with ya
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #581 on: December 11, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »

MyfoxOrlando just reported that LE will wrap up at the Anthony house within the next 2 hours...

That's a long time to be in the house, don't you think?
A very long time, I wonder if we will see the search warrant soon, to get some idea of what they might be looking for?
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »

No no and no.. Did I say no? Lol

From Day One..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: December 11, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »

These are Caylee's remains being moved by LE.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

Dec. 11, 2008: Investigators remove evidence in an area where the skeletal remains of a child were found in Orlando, Fla.
It looks like they are wrapped in something, possibly a tarp however it also looks like there is more there then I imagined...Although that tarp could possibly just be making it appear that way..
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: December 11, 2008, 10:42:54 PM »

If Caylee was given chloroform, her hair would show it. I'm sure with duct tape there would be many hairs. Dr. Baden said about the chloroform.
Forgive me, 'cause this is a really sickening thought, but wouldn't all of her hair be in the garbage bag or even attached to the scull if the remains are that of Caylee?
This was horrible to type, I'm sorry

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: December 11, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »

Dec. 11, 2008: Investigators remove evidence in an area where the skeletal remains of a child were found in Orlando, Fla.
Thank-you
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: December 11, 2008, 10:43:54 PM »

lp is going ot be on greta inna few, as well as new tape of casey in jail...

What Channell....please!!!!!! bounce

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: December 11, 2008, 10:44:15 PM »

Day one I knew, like you did, Cindy was holding something back. Not George though, I am so disappointed in him. Maybe this is the reason Lee hasnt been seen.. Maybe..

I do think that George has had the hardest time keeping this whole act going, though.
Absolutely!! I mean..... Yes.

Game over George.

So sad.

From Day One..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: December 11, 2008, 10:45:15 PM »

It looks like they are wrapped in something, possibly a tarp however it also looks like there is more there then I imagined...Although that tarp could possibly just be making it appear that way..
It looks really huge to me what they are carrying.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: December 11, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

I wonder if they gave Casey any medicine???  Have you all ever had a panic attack??  It is a horrible feeling.  First you feel profoundly sad, but for no reason.  You go through all your thoughts to see what could be wrong.   Family ok, healthy, have money, hungry, thirsty, tired.  No, nothing.  Then like a wave, sheer terror, panic. You want to run and run, but you don't know from what.  You feel like you are going to die or have a heart attack.  Everyone around looks normal and you cant figure out why.  Sometimes you try to move but your feet feel like they are gllued to the floor.  You cant cry, or make a sound.  It doesn't last long but it is a horrible feeling.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 11, 2008, 10:45:20 PM »

God Bless Caylee

Lord God, you gave us Caylee for so short a time. Her life had so much promise. Her future was before Her. Her life has passed too quickly. We entrust Caylee into your hands, trusting that you even now embrace her in your love. Welcome her into heaven together with all children who have died. May we know your saving peace. Amen.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 11, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »

No no and no.. Did I say no? Lol

I dont think they are looking for just one item..I mean if it was a paver found with CAYLEE to weigh down the bag they wouldnt need to look very had for one at the A's house....I wonder what in all they are looking for...Pictures were being taken of the shed, garage and in that front bedroom....Hmmm.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: December 11, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »

Baez: People have been wrong before
Last Edited: Thursday, 11 Dec 2008, 9:07 PM EST
Created: Thursday, 11 Dec 2008, 9:07 PM EST
OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The defense attorney for Casey Anthony said Thursday night that ‘people have been wrong before’.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8055897&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Earlier Thursday the remains of a small child were found near the Anthony home in East Orange County. Investigators spent the day pouring over the area and the remains were sent to the FBI lab in Quantico Virginia for analysis.

Late Tuesday night attorney Jose Baez appeared outside his office in Kissimmee.
I understand the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe that these are Caylee’s remains. But I must stress it’s not,” Baez said “People have been wrong before.”

“So unfortunately we can’t make any comments and I think it would be inappropriate for me to make any comments until the medical examiners office makes their determination.” Baez added. “Once that determination is made…this obviously takes the case in a different direction but I have done and am doing everything I can as Casey’s representative and attorney to put us in the position to defend her.”

Baez fended off questions concerning any interaction he had with his client during the day Thursday at the Orange County Jail when the remains were found. According to reports Casey was given a sedative and said she was having an anxiety attack.

“From day one,” said Baez in closing, “We have been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.”

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: December 11, 2008, 10:47:29 PM »

I wonder if they gave Casey any medicine???  Have you all ever had a panic attack??  It is a horrible feeling.  First you feel profoundly sad, but for no reason.  You go through all your thoughts to see what could be wrong.   Family ok, healthy, have money, hungry, thirsty, tired.  No, nothing.  Then like a wave, sheer terror, panic. You want to run and run, but you don't know from what.  You feel like you are going to die or have a heart attack.  Everyone around looks normal and you cant figure out why.  Sometimes you try to move but your feet feel like they are gllued to the floor.  You cant cry, or make a sound.  It doesn't last long but it is a horrible feeling.....
I have them quite often, not fun at all. I'm sure they gave Casey some kind of medication, at least I would think they would have. Breathing into a paper bag works some.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: December 11, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »

I think they should play that video of Caylee singing for the jury during the closing argument. Tell them what day she was singing to Grandpa and tell them what day she disappeared and when and how she was found.
Carolyn, I have seen that tape of Caylee singing You are my sunshine at least 5 times so far today and it just makes me stop, and it takes my breath away with its innocence and beauty.. so sad, what a lovely baby
Oh, me too.  She was such a beautiful child. And then at the end when she says, "Are you tired Papa?"   That breaks my heart.  She was precious.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #595 on: December 11, 2008, 10:47:53 PM »

Grandma Welcome!! 

I am not a transcriptionist, but here is the best I could do:

In Puerto Rico on a business trip, he spoke to Lead Investigator, FBI and Tim Miller.
Resigned from case for personal differences. Couldn't support the fact that Casey wasn't involved.
This starts to give closure, and lets the prosecution which needs to take place to take place.
Once this is finalized, it let's LE and investigators and prosecutors do the job they need to do.
Sgt Allen, told him that he had called Cindy, that she was gracious and appreciative, and let them know prior to boarding flight so they didn't find out from media. He thought that was fabulous thing of Allen to do despite the criticism.
He thought it was compassionate and the right thing to do. He respects and admires him greatly.
As for denial, he thinks his resignation spoke to that. He thinks people have the right to believe what they believe, or need to believe, but he couldn't in any way shape or form support or endorse anything that had a positive thing to do with Casey.   
He says that Casey holds the answers, alone.
He did his best to prepare the Anthony's for this day.
Sad day, but necessary day so that healing process can start.
Now case where deceased child, and a defendent, and the prosecution knows who.
Advice to the Anthony's: stay spiritually focused
If in fact, when in fact, these remains are deemed to be Caylees, they need to find spiritual center and spiritual comfort that they can get because they have been battling very hard to deny this is what has occurred. Time to let go, time to let God.
Advice to Baez? He has to do what he has to do. Certain Karmic aspect? Defense all over the place saying child is still with us, media blitz just yesterday on an alive Caylee, some irony, now meter reader finds child. He thinks counsel their client as to what is really going on. Hopefully we can have real closure.
About sightings: If he believed Caylee was still with us, he might still be the attorney of record, but he had to do what he had to do, and he feels Casey has something to do with Caylee's passing.
What would you tell your client if you were Baez? Tell the truth, stop the lies, I can only help if you tell the truth. At the end of day, I am going home. I would be beating my client up from morning to night to be 100% truthful. Already credibility issues, and now how to overcome them is almost an overwhelming task.

Thanks Orchidwmn!
THANK YOU Orchid!!!!  Wow your wonderful!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: December 11, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »

Baez: People have been wrong before
Last Edited: Thursday, 11 Dec 2008, 9:07 PM EST
Created: Thursday, 11 Dec 2008, 9:07 PM EST
OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The defense attorney for Casey Anthony said Thursday night that ‘people have been wrong before’.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8055897&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Earlier Thursday the remains of a small child were found near the Anthony home in East Orange County. Investigators spent the day pouring over the area and the remains were sent to the FBI lab in Quantico Virginia for analysis.

Late Tuesday night attorney Jose Baez appeared outside his office in Kissimmee.
I understand the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe that these are Caylee’s remains. But I must stress it’s not,” Baez said “People have been wrong before.”

“So unfortunately we can’t make any comments and I think it would be inappropriate for me to make any comments until the medical examiners office makes their determination.” Baez added. “Once that determination is made…this obviously takes the case in a different direction but I have done and am doing everything I can as Casey’s representative and attorney to put us in the position to defend her.”

Baez fended off questions concerning any interaction he had with his client during the day Thursday at the Orange County Jail when the remains were found. According to reports Casey was given a sedative and said she was having an anxiety attack.

“From day one,” said Baez in closing, “We have been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.”

Well, I guess as a defense attorney what else would he say.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: December 11, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »

ok ok, so Greta asks lp, why r you going to orlando, you did not know the family before, so why are you going, he says, to see grunds father...she says, you are going to see caseys ex boyfriends father on your dime, why, lp says, he wants to have a service for caylee, she says she does not see why he should go there, he says he is going to have dinner with najimie.....she said she still did not understand why he would spend his dime for a dinner.........yikes....

bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: December 11, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »

God Bless Caylee

Lord God, you gave us Caylee for so short a time. Her life had so much promise. Her future was before Her. Her life has passed too quickly. We entrust Caylee into your hands, trusting that you even now embrace her in your love. Welcome her into heaven together with all children who have died. May we know your saving peace. Amen.

Amen.   Thank you Jerseygirl.

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: December 11, 2008, 10:50:23 PM »

I have them quite often, not fun at all. I'm sure they gave Casey some kind of medication, at least I would think they would have. Breathing into a paper bag works some.
If a panic attack is anything like anxiety, I know it must suck galore. I wish that upon nobody. Except Casey!

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.