April 19, 2024, 02:06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320072 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #620 on: December 11, 2008, 10:58:00 PM »

ok ok, so Greta asks lp, why r you going to orlando, you did not know the family before, so why are you going, he says, to see grunds father...she says, you are going to see caseys ex boyfriends father on your dime, why, lp says, he wants to have a service for caylee, she says she does not see why he should go there, he says he is going to have dinner with najimie.....she said she still did not understand why he would spend his dime for a dinner.........yikes....

That WAS rather awkward, wasn't it....

OMG, I felt soooo uncomfortable watching that.  Greta made Leonard look incredibly stupid.  I was squirming in my seat while she was talking to him.
It really shouldn't be any of her business what he wants to do, geez.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 11, 2008, 10:58:38 PM »

no rose ~  I'm wondering if what was being removed was more than her remains.  With the threat of bad weather, I wonder if they took a section of the ground or something or there were more things discovered along with the bag.   I don't know, but I did read LE was concerned about the weather.  That might affect the crime scene, especially if things have been moved around.  Just guessing...
That must be it just looked so big to me, they must have removed other items of interest.

Looking at it again, I wonder if perhaps they have the remains wrapped with cold packs and/or padding so things don't move around-like a type of bubble wrap or something. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: December 11, 2008, 10:59:33 PM »

The news reports said that the bag was black.  That has to be some kind of a white tarp or a special body bag.  We have waited five months to see this photograph and it's so sad.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: December 11, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »

If Caylee was given chloroform, her hair would show it. I'm sure with duct tape there would be many hairs. Dr. Baden said about the chloroform.
Forgive me, 'cause this is a really sickening thought, but wouldn't all of her hair be in the garbage bag or even attached to the scull if the remains are that of Caylee?
This was horrible to type, I'm sorry

I asked a similarly yucky question earlier, and was told the hair should probably still be there. Not attached to the skull, unless some of the soft tissue remained, but should still be there even if tissue is not, and that it could be tested for death band, and chloroform.
That's what I thought. Just wasn't 100% sure. Thank you for your answer.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: December 11, 2008, 11:00:02 PM »

I know that sometimes when the area that remain are laying on cant be preserved or might be in danger of getting messed up , they will cut around the entire object they are wanting to examine and then remmove the soil, leaves, everything right along with the remains.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #625 on: December 11, 2008, 11:00:02 PM »

Looks like they took more than just that as well:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: December 11, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »

no rose ~  I'm wondering if what was being removed was more than her remains.  With the threat of bad weather, I wonder if they took a section of the ground or something or there were more things discovered along with the bag.   I don't know, but I did read LE was concerned about the weather.  That might affect the crime scene, especially if things have been moved around.  Just guessing...
That must be it just looked so big to me, they must have removed other items of interest.

Looking at it again, I wonder if perhaps they have the remains wrapped with cold packs and/or padding so things don't move around-like a type of bubble wrap or something. 
It sure looks very awkward, and difficult to carry.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: December 11, 2008, 11:02:54 PM »

If Caylee was given chloroform, her hair would show it. I'm sure with duct tape there would be many hairs. Dr. Baden said about the chloroform.
Forgive me, 'cause this is a really sickening thought, but wouldn't all of her hair be in the garbage bag or even attached to the scull if the remains are that of Caylee?
This was horrible to type, I'm sorry

I asked a similarly yucky question earlier, and was told the hair should probably still be there. Not attached to the skull, unless some of the soft tissue remained, but should still be there even if tissue is not, and that it could be tested for death band, and chloroform.
That's what I thought. Just wasn't 100% sure. Thank you for your answer.
Casey wasnt smart enough to not bag the body. Good for her.

From Day One..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: December 11, 2008, 11:03:05 PM »

ok ok, so Greta asks lp, why r you going to orlando, you did not know the family before, so why are you going, he says, to see grunds father...she says, you are going to see caseys ex boyfriends father on your dime, why, lp says, he wants to have a service for caylee, she says she does not see why he should go there, he says he is going to have dinner with najimie.....she said she still did not understand why he would spend his dime for a dinner.........yikes....

OMG, I felt soooo uncomfortable watching that.  Greta made Leonard look incredibly stupid.  I was squirming in my seat while she was talking to him.
Leonard should have told her .Gee you can come eat to if  its gonna upset you so much......that would have shut her up maybe!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: December 11, 2008, 11:03:14 PM »

lp is going ot be on greta inna few, as well as new tape of casey in jail...

What Channell....please!!!!!! bounce

oops, just reading this post , sorry, greta is off now....she did not seem to care for lp, then they showed greta in anthonys back yard. cin showed greta the sandbox, playhouse, and corner of house where dogs hit...
I noticed that under that play house, there are white patio stones....when there are red brick pavers leading to that house....

I wonder if george could have moved the red pavers under house....remember, we found red pavers, although they were not near where remains were found....just me wondering. mio
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: December 11, 2008, 11:04:57 PM »

Ugh so many different stories Myfoxorlando---

Utility worker poked finger in ground and found a skull???

And they are hearing LE is looking for articles of clothing...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: December 11, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=4240.620;num_replies=626

Child remains found near missing Fla. girl‘s home
Staff and agencies
11 December, 2008

Child remains found near missing Fla. girl‘s home - Yahoo! News document.body.className = ‘js-enabled‘; Skip to navigation » Skip to content » U.S. U.S. Video Child remains found near missing Fla. girl‘s home Buzz Up IM del.icio.us Yahoo! Bookmarks By MARK WANGRIN, Associated Press Writer Mark Wangrin, Associated Press Writer – 11 mins ago AP – Orange County Sheriff Dept. Detective Sgt. John Allen points Crime Scene technicians toward the area … Slideshow: Mother accused of killing missing Fla. girl Pl Video: Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home

Caylee Anthony, 3, has been reported missing since July. On Thursday, less than a half-mile from where the girl lived, a utility worker stumbled upon remains of a small child.

"Now the investigation continues," Beary said. "There is a lot of lab work to do. There is a lot of DNA work to do. There is a lot of crime scene work to do."

For the past several months, Anthony‘s family, police and volunteers from around the country have searched for the little girl.

EquuSearch volunteer Deborah Smith said she believes the remains belong to Caylee.

Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County jail, said Casey Anthony was told about the discovery. She was placed under psychological observation, not suicide watch, and remains under protective custody. Her attorney, Jose Baez, was at the jail for about 90 minutes Thursday.

Medical examiners would probably look at photos of the child along with the skull, hoping to make a bone structure comparison, said Dr. Lee Jantz, coordinator of the forensic anthropology center at the University of Tennessee.

By early Thursday afternoon, dozens of reporters, police and onlookers had gathered in the pouring rain near where the remains were found. One man walked up and placed a flower-covered cross at the scene. Another man openly sobbed. An elementary school at the end of the street released students out through a back pedestrian exit, steering them away from the frantic scene.

The child‘s grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn‘t seen Caylee for a month and her daughter‘s car smelled like death.

Other troubling details emerged as the case picked up national media attention: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.

Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents showing someone used the Anthonys‘ home computer to do Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone searched Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony‘s car during forensic testing, the documents say.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony. Earlier Thursday, before the remains were discovered, a judge had delayed her trial from January to March.

A spokeswoman with the state attorney‘s office said it would reserve comment until the investigation was complete. Messages left with Caylee Anthony‘s grandparents and with Casey Anthony‘s lawyer were not immediately returned
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: December 11, 2008, 11:06:04 PM »

I was under the impression Greta wasn't up on the WHOLE involvement of LP.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: December 11, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #634 on: December 11, 2008, 11:06:51 PM »

I don't have TV so I didn't see this but man that bugs me...LP has been connected to this case from the very beginning..for whatever reason...the one person who hasn't is Greta...If I was LP I would have asked her...what she was doing there..political scene too quiet right now ?
Just about everything LP has done in Or-lawn-doe...has been on his dime.. grrrrrrrrrrr

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: December 11, 2008, 11:09:10 PM »

I was under the impression Greta wasn't up on the WHOLE involvement of LP.

Yeah, she was very condescending while talking to him.  I do wonder what his intentions are, though.  He has kept himself so involved in this case and now that the case has broken wide open, he's not there.  I think he wants to come back to be where the action is.  JMO
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: December 11, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h1Nac1XKmGDPZKMEdJOz4f2oHBzgD950OT8G0

Orange County Sheriff Dept. Detective Sgt. John Allen points Crime Scene technicians toward the area where skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday, Dec. 11. 2008 less than a half-mile from the Orlando, Fla. home of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. (AP Photo/Orlando Sentinal, Red Huber)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #637 on: December 11, 2008, 11:10:45 PM »

Video of passenger on plane who is also neighbor:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18254916/index.html
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:11 PM »

Gee    Mio....thank you for telling me that......but it would have been a lot easier just to tell me the chanell it was on.....lol

mio say's,   well duh me, ha ha, your right, I never look at chanell numbers, I look for who I want to see....I have changed chanells so many times today, my carple tunnel is acting up !!
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:44 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     

What a beautiful idea.  You're right, and I bet that will eventually be what we see happening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.