April 25, 2024, 06:41:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320741 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #640 on: December 11, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »

I have been wondering all day about the skull not being attached. Someone a few pages back said something about decomp of the body wouldn't cause the skull to be disconnected. Could the man who found the bag perhaps grab or kick the bag rather hard and the skull perhaps fell off? I know that sounds dumb, but I'm just trying to figure this out.

I asked that question earlier and didn't get a reply that I saw..I was hoping someone with medical background might know if the skull would just disattach all by itself...how is it attached and would the material connecting it to the...spine?...dissolve during decomposition?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: December 11, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Popping in tonight to check that front page and it's bittersweet news.  Like everyone else, I'm 99.999999999% sure it's Caylee, but sad just the same.  So glad that she's finally been found (been praying here, as have many others).  Praying now that all the evidence necessary for a conviction will be found (like so many of you).

Went to the grocery store yesterday and happened upon a young lady who looked remarkably like Casey and about the same age too.  She was leisurely browsing the aisle and suddenly I was reminded how Casey had blithely shopped while her 2-yr-old was MISSING (dead, by all indications).  I was so incredibly angry that I actually had to remind myself this girl was a look-alike and walk away.  I didn't even want to be in the same aisle, I was so mad.  This case has made me far more aware of missing people in a much more personal way and for that I am glad.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 11, 2008, 11:14:09 PM »

Remember there were scratches on  outside of Caseys trunk..I wonder if she backed her car in just far enough to hide the trunk and then took Caylee of threw her into the woods..

Could LE and the whole tree cutting thing be to compare if those trees could have made those scratches or maybe traces of auto paint on them or something..

Maybe out there just thinking...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: December 11, 2008, 11:15:05 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h1Nac1XKmGDPZKMEdJOz4f2oHBzgD950MPK00

Fla. child's remains were previously underwater
By MARK WANGRIN – 8 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida sheriff says the child's skull found near the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl was "totally underwater" during previous searches for the toddler.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Thursday investigators could not immediately say whether the remains belong to Caylee Anthony.

Beary says officials searched the surrounding neighborhood several times since she went missing in June. A utility worker found the remains Thursday morning.

Beary says FBI and forensic investigators will work through the weekend to identify the remains in what they consider a top-priority case.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's death.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 11, 2008, 11:15:38 PM »

I have been wondering all day about the skull not being attached. Someone a few pages back said something about decomp of the body wouldn't cause the skull to be disconnected. Could the man who found the bag perhaps grab or kick the bag rather hard and the skull perhaps fell off? I know that sounds dumb, but I'm just trying to figure this out.

I asked that question earlier and didn't get a reply that I saw..I was hoping someone with medical background might know if the skull would just disattach all by itself...how is it attached and would the material connecting it to the...spine?...dissolve during decomposition?

I don't know either.  I would like to know the answer myself.  I didn't want you to think you were being ignored.   Maybe if BleachedBlack or as you suggested, a monkey with medical background could tell us.  Maybe you should ask again in the morning after coffee.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: December 11, 2008, 11:16:04 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     

mio say's,,,,,,nicely said......I hope we all sleep a bit more peaceful tonight. I still believe Caylee's death, will bring something good to society as a whole, if nothing more than a shoe of compassion.....
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: December 11, 2008, 11:17:31 PM »

Remember there were scratches on  outside of Caseys trunk..I wonder if she backed her car in just far enough to hide the trunk and then took Caylee of threw her into the woods..

Could LE and the whole tree cutting thing be to compare if those trees could have made those scratches or maybe traces of auto paint on them or something..

I'm wondering if it's possible that Casey went over the backyard fence somehow and somehow carried the body through the woods.  Doesn't their backyard back up to these very woods?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: December 11, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »

I'm wondering if it's possible that Casey went over the backyard fence somehow and somehow carried the body through the woods.  Doesn't their backyard back up to these very woods?

Yes it does I forgot about that thanks for the reminder..
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: December 11, 2008, 11:19:50 PM »

http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=9508654&nav=menu577_2_1

Forensic investigators vital to investigations

Updated: Dec 11, 2008 10:00 PM EST

SARASOTA - Crime Scene Investigators in Orlando have their work cut out for them at the scene where the child's remains were found.  ABC 7 spoke to investigators with the Sarasota Police Department to find out what goes into processing a scene like that.

Forensic investigators have been a critical tool when it comes to solving murder cases.  If those remains are found to be little Caylee Anthony, even though she has been missing for six months, forensic investigators say evidence can still be found.

"We were all over this area.  It was probably under water."  Investigators have searched this area before, but Thursday's discovery of remains of what appears to be a small child will have forensic investigators canvassing the area again for clues.  "Specifically they're looking for tire wear impressions, footwear impressions, any physical evidence that they can see visibly.  And they may collect other evidence that may not be readily visible," says Sergeant Chris Born with the Sarasota Police Department.

Inside the Sarasota Police Department's crime lab, bags of evidence line the countertops.  Inside each of those bags can be important elements to help solve cases.  And investigators say they can find forensic evidence no matter how long clues have been left in the elements.  "If there was for example a body placed in a container or bag at the scene, that is just what you are looking at in a tunnel vision aspect.  Lot of times there is a lot more evidence that needs to be collected as well," says Sgt. Born.

Born says forensic investigators will comb through the area where the remains were found, looking through every layer of dirt, photographing and collecting evidence.  "One of our biggest concerns is securing a crime scene properly."

And even if remains have been submerged in water, Born says you can't hide trace evidence.  "Evidence, whether it is visible or not, it doesn't lie."

Sgt. Born says the longer a perpetrator stays on the scene, the more forensic evidence is left behind.  He says the garbage bag that those remains were found in could hold fingerprints, fibers and other clues to what happened and who is involved.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 11, 2008, 11:20:24 PM »

Hi ISpy   

misitx ~  That is an interesting theory about the car scratches

SS- If Caylee's remains have been previously under water, they would most likely not have been found in previous searches, right?  According to the article you've posted.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: December 11, 2008, 11:20:25 PM »

No, I don't believe so.  The area is up/down ? the road from their backyard.  jmho

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: December 11, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »

yes........they did say something about that earlier today....but I still say that Casey was too lazy to walk...unless she did just lay the body down inside the bushes first...then drive home and get what she needed and then walked back to the area, and move it further into the woods, maybe try to hide it with leaves and stuff, then walk back home.....could be the reason the guy saw her walking or jogging on that day.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 11, 2008, 11:22:00 PM »

There was a drowning in the paper last summer.  A man watched as two children drowned.  He shouted to them but could not reach them, could not help them.  But he said the look on their faces was one of total peace...he couldn't figure it out. I hope it is that way with all children.  I hope Caylee had no idea.  I thought I would be happy......All I can think is....I am so sorry Caylee....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: December 11, 2008, 11:22:10 PM »

I don't know either.  I would like to know the answer myself.  I didn't want you to think you were being ignored.   Maybe if BleachedBlack or as you suggested, a monkey with medical background could tell us.  Maybe you should ask again in the morning after coffee.
I would not suspect it is all that unusual. The spinal column is connected to the skull through duramatter. I don't think it fused directly to the skull. (..... but then again, I'm no doctor!!!)

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 11, 2008, 11:22:23 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     

What a beautiful idea.  You're right, and I bet that will eventually be what we see happening.

If I lived in Orlando, that's what I would do. When there is something like that up here, a tragic accident with a young person or a crime where a young person lost their life, ppl need to do something outside of themselves and just thinking about it. Usually they gravitate to where it happened, but we don't know and hanging around the house on Hopespring seems so
well, crazy and not a healing type of thing. Near my Parents's graves there is a boy's grave who was killed and there are always still ten years later, toys and notes and a big pile of things from ppl ( mostly family by now ) left there. It seems out of place in a cemetary to see toys, but it must have been meaningful to the ppl left behind to go there and leave something there. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: December 11, 2008, 11:23:44 PM »

Hi ISpy   

misitx ~  That is an interesting theory about the car scratches

SS- If Caylee's remains have been previously under water, they would most likely not have been found in previous searches, right?  According to the article you've posted.

I am way behind, so this may have been posted by someone earlier.....Tim Miller on Greta said that he pulled the search in this area due to water.  He didn't want to take a chance that a searcher, horse, ATV would damage something submerged. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: December 11, 2008, 11:24:04 PM »

No, I don't believe so.  The area is up/down ? the road from their backyard.  jmho

A neighbor said that the woods back up to the area by the A's backyard so Not sure about the direct access from the backyard to the woods..But it seems like the remains were closer to the road side of the woods...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #657 on: December 11, 2008, 11:24:25 PM »

I almost wrote something at the end along those lines but I was trying desperately to have a serious moment 

Why wait till morning..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: December 11, 2008, 11:25:54 PM »

Ah, good thinking because there is a turnout in the vicinity and she could back in easily:

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #659 on: December 11, 2008, 11:26:21 PM »

I was the one that said I heard a forensic scientist say that decomposition wouldn't have caused the skull to detach from the body on Jane V. Mitchell on HLN at 6 pm CST.    I then remembered how Casey did a search for neck breaking on her computer.  Then with the duct tape over the mouth it really makes me think this child did suffer and that makes me sad.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.