April 25, 2024, 04:03:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320709 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: December 11, 2008, 11:26:58 PM »

Hi ISpy   

misitx ~  That is an interesting theory about the car scratches

SS- If Caylee's remains have been previously under water, they would most likely not have been found in previous searches, right?  According to the article you've posted.

I am way behind, so this may have been posted by someone earlier.....Tim Miller on Greta said that he pulled the search in this area due to water.  He didn't want to take a chance that a searcher, horse, ATV would damage something submerged. 

Hi 2NJ   That was mentioned earlier, and Red made a post about Tim's decision.  I know what you mean about being behind.  I got kicked off a few times earlier, and was trying to read forward with the fast moving pages & info and then go back and catch up...It was like running to stay in place for a while.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 11, 2008, 11:27:39 PM »

Hi ISpy   

SS- If Caylee's remains have been previously under water, they would most likely not have been found in previous searches, right?  According to the article you've posted.

Muffy - I'm thinking that the area might have been dry when Casey first put her there, but then the hurricane came.  The area has probably only recently dried out again.  If the bag was tied with shut with duct tape, something must have happened for a skull to "fall out".  Either the bag must have ripped on something when it was submerged, or an animal might have ripped it open when the water receded.  Carrying Caylee would have been like carrying a bag of mush at the time Casey dumped her.  It couldn't have been easy for Casey to carry those remains.  My guess right now is that she didn't bury her at all, but maybe just covered her with leaves or brush.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: December 11, 2008, 11:27:47 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: December 11, 2008, 11:28:02 PM »

Remember there were scratches on  outside of Caseys trunk..I wonder if she backed her car in just far enough to hide the trunk and then took Caylee of threw her into the woods..

Could LE and the whole tree cutting thing be to compare if those trees could have made those scratches or maybe traces of auto paint on them or something..

Maybe out there just thinking...

I'm wondering if it's possible that Casey went over the backyard fence somehow and somehow carried the body through the woods.  Doesn't their backyard back up to these very woods?

No, I don't believe so.  The area is up/down ? the road from their backyard.  jmho

A neighbor said that the woods back up to the area by the A's backyard so Not sure about the direct access from the backyard to the woods..But it seems like the remains were closer to the road side of the woods...

I'm going on the maps that were posted earlier today.  I don't have one handy right now, but from my point of view, it wasn't in their back yard vicinity.  I'll try to find the map. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 11, 2008, 11:28:38 PM »

ok ok, so Greta asks lp, why r you going to orlando, you did not know the family before, so why are you going, he says, to see grunds father...she says, you are going to see caseys ex boyfriends father on your dime, why, lp says, he wants to have a service for caylee, she says she does not see why he should go there, he says he is going to have dinner with najimie.....she said she still did not understand why he would spend his dime for a dinner.........yikes....

That WAS rather awkward, wasn't it....

OMG, I felt soooo uncomfortable watching that.  Greta made Leonard look incredibly stupid.  I was squirming in my seat while she was talking to him.

p.s. umm, Leonard....isn't Nejame in Puerto Rico?

This had to be about one of the strangest interviews I have ever seen ... "its a situation I promised Casey that I would do anything to find Caylee"

Um, don't most people believe Caylee was found today. So what is the point of going back?

WOW, it does not get any more awkward than that. LP was really unable to come up with any good reason why he is flying across country to Orlando. Maybe he is flying back to do lie detector test, not!

It was a rather legitimate question that she asked asked of Padilla. Why would he need to go back to Orlando? I guess he feels the need to spend some of that $50K that was anonymously donated to him to go back and do the Blanchard Park search? I am assuming LP will be refunding that money?

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3290757&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: December 11, 2008, 11:30:01 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     
It is not the place that the protestors were told to move?

mio say's,,,,,,nicely said......I hope we all sleep a bit more peaceful tonight. I still believe Caylee's death, will bring something good to society as a whole, if nothing more than a shoe of compassion.....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 11, 2008, 11:30:21 PM »

Thanks for the map Klaas.  It gives a different perspective. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: December 11, 2008, 11:30:35 PM »

I want to dedicate this to Caylee, a girl who was a delight to her Grandparents while she was on earth. 

Why God Made Little Girls
Author Unknown

God made the world with towering trees,
Majestic mountains and restless seas.
Then paused and said , "It needs one more thing...
Someone to laugh and dance and sing.
To walk in the wood and gather flowers...
To commune with nature in quiet hours."

So God made little girls
With laughing eyes and bouncing curls,
With joyful hearts and infectious smiles,
Enchanting ways and feminine wiles.
And when He'd completed the task He'd begun.
He was pleased and proud of the job He'd done.
For the world, when seen through little girl's eyes
Greatly resembled Paradise.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: December 11, 2008, 11:30:44 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     

mio say's,,,,,,nicely said......I hope we all sleep a bit more peaceful tonight. I still believe Caylee's death, will bring something good to society as a whole, if nothing more than a shoe of compassion.....
sorry
again...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: December 11, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »

Hi ISpy   

I am way behind, so this may have been posted by someone earlier.....Tim Miller on Greta said that he pulled the search in this area due to water.  He didn't want to take a chance that a searcher, horse, ATV would damage something submerged. 

Hi 2NJ   That was mentioned earlier, and Red made a post about Tim's decision.  I know what you mean about being behind.  I got kicked off a few times earlier, and was trying to read forward with the fast moving pages & info and then go back and catch up...It was like running to stay in place for a while.   

Yes, that and Life responsibilities sure give you a run for your $.  It's not doing anything for my love handles though...(the running bit)   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: December 11, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »

Remember there were scratches on  outside of Caseys trunk..I wonder if she backed her car in just far enough to hide the trunk and then took Caylee of threw her into the woods..

Could LE and the whole tree cutting thing be to compare if those trees could have made those scratches or maybe traces of auto paint on them or something..

Maybe out there just thinking...

I'm wondering if it's possible that Casey went over the backyard fence somehow and somehow carried the body through the woods.  Doesn't their backyard back up to these very woods?
yes........they did say something about that earlier today....but I still say that Casey was too lazy to walk...unless she did just lay the body down inside the bushes first...then drive home and get what she needed and then walked back to the area, and move it further into the woods, maybe try to hide it with leaves and stuff, then walk back home.....could be the reason the guy saw her walking or jogging on that day.....

I wonder if thier back yard fence has a gated opening to the wooded area. If so, she could have backed her car into the garage and transported accordingly. It might also explain why she borrowed the shovel...although I think whe was too lazy to actually bury her there. Maybe tried and gave up.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: December 11, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »

It seems to me that if the area was flooded, Caylee's body might have been moved or jostled around in the water, especially during the storm.  The forensics people will have to figure out if she was dumped in that spot or somewhere else and the body floated or was blown in the water to that area.  I doubt it was very far from there that she was dumped because of all the trees and undergrowth, though.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #672 on: December 11, 2008, 11:32:11 PM »

Question for any monkey who might have any ideas If Caylee were put in the trash bag even within a week of her death, even though all soft tissue had degraded-her hair would still be there, thus making the identification of a "girl" skeleton easier. Does anyone remember the photographer that wore her hair in long braids, well she had been missing for more than 10 yrs when someone hiking in the mountains found her hair compketely intact. They called in necrosearch and found evidence, then tracked down her murderer yrs later. So, just a guess, but I believe even though she was just a skeleton, she should have still had her hair. Any ideas

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: December 11, 2008, 11:32:21 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Popping in tonight to check that front page and it's bittersweet news.  Like everyone else, I'm 99.999999999% sure it's Caylee, but sad just the same.  So glad that she's finally been found (been praying here, as have many others).  Praying now that all the evidence necessary for a conviction will be found (like so many of you).

Went to the grocery store yesterday and happened upon a young lady who looked remarkably like Casey and about the same age too.  She was leisurely browsing the aisle and suddenly I was reminded how Casey had blithely shopped while her 2-yr-old was MISSING (dead, by all indications).  I was so incredibly angry that I actually had to remind myself this girl was a look-alike and walk away.  I didn't even want to be in the same aisle, I was so mad.  This case has made me far more aware of missing people in a much more personal way and for that I am glad.

mio say's,
Good for you I SPy
Allready, Caylee has left her mark, and more thought will be brought to all the missing.
btw, I too have noticed look alikes,,,I think we all would have continued looking, if Caylee had not been found....
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: December 11, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the map it does not look like casey could have got to that area without walking through the woods....Looks to me it would have been a lot easier to back in the car dump the bag and take right back off again...IMO
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #675 on: December 11, 2008, 11:33:59 PM »

I have been wondering all day about the skull not being attached. Someone a few pages back said something about decomp of the body wouldn't cause the skull to be disconnected. Could the man who found the bag perhaps grab or kick the bag rather hard and the skull perhaps fell off? I know that sounds dumb, but I'm just trying to figure this out.

I asked that question earlier and didn't get a reply that I saw..I was hoping someone with medical background might know if the skull would just disattach all by itself...how is it attached and would the material connecting it to the...spine?...dissolve during decomposition?
I was the one that said I heard a forensic scientist say that decomposition wouldn't have caused the skull to detach from the body on Jane V. Mitchell on HLN at 6 pm CST.    I then remembered how Casey did a search for neck breaking on her computer.  Then with the duct tape over the mouth it really makes me think this child did suffer and that makes me sad.

Thank You...That was exactly the connection I was trying to make...I don't know medical information at all... This board was moving so fast, I must have missed your response

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 11, 2008, 11:34:32 PM »

I wonder if the water meter guy will get the reward money????
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: December 11, 2008, 11:34:47 PM »

Klaas

You posted the map...Just love you and your speed.....

Red,

Greta made LP look like an AH....that was my impression...had no problem with it, either.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: December 11, 2008, 11:34:48 PM »

When I heard about the skull being disconnected, from the body, the first thing I thought about was that search for "break necks" and "shovel"............she could have chopped her neck with the shovel to make sure she was dead. I have always felt there would be a contusion of the skull. I do hope Dr. Bass at the Body Farm inspects all those bones. He has identified the cause of death many times on bones when people thought they had the perfect crime.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: December 11, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »

I wonder if the water meter guy will get the reward money????

I hate to say this, but I am betting the Anthonys will do anything they can to keep him from getting anything in the form of a reward.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.