April 25, 2024, 10:35:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320780 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: December 11, 2008, 11:48:31 PM »

Nite Mio
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #701 on: December 11, 2008, 11:49:18 PM »

Question for any monkey who might have any ideas If Caylee were put in the trash bag even within a week of her death, even though all soft tissue had degraded-her hair would still be there, thus making the identification of a "girl" skeleton easier. Does anyone remember the photographer that wore her hair in long braids, well she had been missing for more than 10 yrs when someone hiking in the mountains found her hair compketely intact. They called in necrosearch and found evidence, then tracked down her murderer yrs later. So, just a guess, but I believe even though she was just a skeleton, she should have still had her hair. Any ideas

I agree.  The body was in a bag and the hair would still be in the bag, some probably still attached to the skull.  That's probably why they are so sure it's most likely Caylee.

That's exactly what I think too~hadn't seen anyone mention it, but I've been sick as a dog and thought I'd missed it maybe. Also, they can test it for xanax, etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 11, 2008, 11:50:41 PM »

Goodnight (((Monkey Friends))))

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: December 11, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »

And, according to our friend David Lohr......

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/search-underway.html

Search Underway at Anthony Family Home

According to Orange County sheriff's spokesman Angelo Nieves, investigators have obtained the search warrant that they were seeking for the house of George and Cindy Anthony. The house has been taped off with crime scene tape and investigators are examining it for evidence.

It is believed the search is related to the discovery of a small child's remains that were discovered not far from the house earlier today. While a positive identification is still pending, they are believed to be the remains of Casey Anthony's missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

According to Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, he was at the scene where the remains were found earlier today. During an interview with Nancy Graze, Miller said that there was an indentation in the ground, suggesting that they had been there for several months.

The child's remains have since been sent to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Virginia, where experts are conducting expedited testing to identify the remains.

Investigators plan on conducting another search of the area where the remains were found again tomorrow. They plan on examining the soil and collecting any potential evidence that remains in the area.

Meanwhile, sources at the Orange County Jail are saying that Casey Anthony was "visibly shaken" when she received news of today's discovery. A mental health professional was sent to the jail to meet with her, at which time she was allegedly given a sedative to calm her nerves. Anthony is currently under psychological observation.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, spoke briefly with reporters this evening about today's discovery.

"I understand the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe that these are Caylee's remains. But I must stress it's not," Baez said. "People have been wrong before. So unfortunately we can't make any comments and I think it would be inappropriate for me to make any comments until the medical examiner's office makes their determination. Once that determination is made…this obviously takes the case in a different direction but I have done and am doing everything I can as Casey’s representative and attorney to put us in the position to defend her."

George and Cindy have yet to comment on any of today's developments. They flew into Orlando from California late this afternoon. Sheriff's deputies reportedly met with them at the airport, at which time they were transported to an unknown location.

pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: December 11, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

Heres another thought.  Casey could have staged the scene by putting the duct tape on Caylee's mouth after Caylee was already deceased in an effort to make it look like the work of a kidnapping/murder. I'm just thinking that obviously everything Casey did in her own mind was to cover her own tracks.  Ooooh, I can't wait to find out what other contents were found in that plastic bag. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: December 11, 2008, 11:53:08 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     
It is not the place that the protestors were told to move?

mio say's,,,,,,nicely said......I hope we all sleep a bit more peaceful tonight. I still believe Caylee's death, will bring something good to society as a whole, if nothing more than a shoe of compassion.....
sorry
again...
It is not the place that the protestors were told to move?

cecilita is wondering if the crime scene where Caylee was found & Kat_Gram has said could be a place to leave memorials for little Caylee  is the same place the protestors were told to move.  I don't think it's the same place, as the crime scene was brushey and wooded.  Does any monkey know the answer to cecilita's question?
I do....no this isnt the place......that place is actually a empty lot, and I  believe it is in the other direction from where the body was found!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 11, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »

ok ok, so Greta asks lp, why r you going to orlando, you did not know the family before, so why are you going, he says, to see grunds father...she says, you are going to see caseys ex boyfriends father on your dime, why, lp says, he wants to have a service for caylee, she says she does not see why he should go there, he says he is going to have dinner with najimie.....she said she still did not understand why he would spend his dime for a dinner.........yikes....

That WAS rather awkward, wasn't it....
I thought it was rude. It's not really any of Greta's business.

It was very awkward but I don't think Greta has been keeping up with the personal dynamics of this case and everyone's relationships to each other - for instance, she didn't seem to be aware that Jesse Grund had actually been much more than "a former boyfriend " [ as she phrased it ]...he had been her fiance' - and had really been Cindy's target.  Also, she seemed not to know that LP and Richard Grund had become close friends.. It was awkward, that's for sure.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: December 11, 2008, 11:53:57 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

Plastic Bag, Duct Tape Could Yield Vital Clues in Caylee Anthony Case
Thursday, December 11, 2008

The plastic bag and duct tape reportedly found with the remains of a child's body in Orlando, Fla., could help tie the unidentified skeleton to missing toddler Caylee Anthony, a forensic pathologist tells FOXNews.com.

The remains, found Thursday by a utility worker less than half a mile from Caylee's home, have yet to be identified, but investigators will be searching the scene for "a treasure trove of forensic evidence," FOX News contributor Michael Baden said.

Click here for photos.

Pathologists should be able to identify the body quickly from dental records, Baden said, and the plastic and duct tape could provide additional vital clues, including fingerprints. They could also provide clues to how the child died, and to who dumped the body.

"The beauty of duct tape — no matter rain, snow, sleet — that fingerprint will stay there," Baden said, adding that if someone used their teeth to rip it, it could yield DNA evidence too.

"Right now, they would be looking at all the contents of the plastic bag and they would be looking at the plastic bag itself," Baden said. "The fingerprints on the outside often get dissolved away by weather, but the inside of the plastic bag, the fingerprints would be there."

Two-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 16. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with first-degree murder of her daughter, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about her disappearance.

Evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire showed a decomposing body had been kept there. Strands of Caylee's hair were found, as were traces of chloroform.

"One important thing that I’ve hoped they’ve done already is take an air sample from the bag because they found chloroform in the vehicle and the cause of death still has to be determined," Baden said.

Finding chloroform could poke holes in the prosecution's first-degree murder case, if this is Caylee's body, he said.

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

If dental records cannot be used to identify the body, DNA evidence will be used to identify the skeletal remains. The remains will also be examined for signs of trauma.

"If there are fractures to the skeleton, then that goes again to first degree -- intentional suffering on the part of the baby," Baden said. "They can tell the baby suffered."

While reading your post SS, I thought of the kitchen knife that was in the trunk and Spindy said she washed.  It could have been used to cut the duck tape.  It seems such an odd thing to find in the trunk of a car.

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: December 11, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »

Oh I just remembered something.  Can anyone attach any meaning now to Caseys tattoo or the song she liked to hear now that we know (prob) the location???  Goodnite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #709 on: December 11, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »

Even for all the negative things I have said, thought, and written about the Anthony's I feel very sorry for them tonight. Having had to plan a funeral for our son, I know what they are going to have to do. Planning, choosing, writing the obit, etc, is a horrible ordeal, and I do hope that someone who cares about them will help.
That said, it does please me that Casey is not out on bond and will not be able to attend, that would just be salt in the wound.

Goodnight to all the monkeys. Tonight we can sleep with some sense of peace.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: December 11, 2008, 11:55:47 PM »

SS ~ Thank you for the continued news information.  It's appreciated.

cecilita  ~  What you are saying is the tape put on Caylee was to make it look like she had been kidnapped?

PJ ~  You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope your surgery goes well.  When you get back, we will try to catch you up on anything you missed.  ((hugs))

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: December 11, 2008, 11:58:36 PM »

Good night to  all the monkeys headed for the bunkey.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 11, 2008, 11:59:16 PM »

So according to LP Casey was seen in a parking lot the night she took off with Caylee, fathers day night correct...

From that the LE would know, hopefully, what Casey was wearing the night Caylee disappeared, if they do I wonder if they have found those..

Also I wonder if Caylee was wearing the same clothes she had on when she went to visit her Great-Grandpa?? Or was she in PJ's by then?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: December 11, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »

This is just a thought, but  I was just wondering if maybe when the officers searched the area if they found something like uhhhh, that little block thing that George was talking about thatyou use to put under the tires of vehicles when you want to change there tires.....Im thinking that when casey threw the bag in the woods, maybe she also threw whatever else was in the trunk that decomp might have leaked on out in the woods also and we know that those were supposeingly in her trunk  and I have never heard that they were there when the trunk was searched and I never heard them mentioned again,  George said that they had several pairs of them and so maybe thats what the LE was looking for in the shed,  to see if they matched up with the ones they found>>>>>>just wondering

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 12, 2008, 12:00:33 AM »

According to LKL web site the Anthonys are going to be back on his show tomorrow night. Do these people have NO shame? 

They have no shame. They are amoral and completely disgusting.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: December 12, 2008, 12:01:17 AM »

Hey Monks-

I am having an incredibly hard time today....I am stunned at the depth of my own grief, and I know that many of you are feeling the same way.  Many of these details (duct tape, garbage bag, etc.) are just mind boggling...I pray that Caylee did not suffer and has peace wherever she may be.  I have had a full night of responsibilities and I can barely keep it together...the tears are seemingly endless.

I am too cooked to read all the way back....just have a couple quick questions, so if any of you could help a fellow monk out I would SO appreciate it.

Did Cindy and George release a statement? What has their reaction been (I had to go before their plane landed)?

How positive are we about the duct tape?

TIA guys....all of you are beautiful and wonderful and make the world feel like a better place to be in.....love and hugs

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: December 12, 2008, 12:02:12 AM »

Wow it's so crazy here tonight sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself! I know it gets that way at times like these, but I don't know if I'm imagining it, or am in invisible again tonight? Any way guess I'm just being a paranoid monkey.  Sorry about that!
I'm just so glad, and praying this IS little CAYLEE. She doesn't deserve to be in the woods in a garbage bag, laying out there all alone. How could KC have sat in that home all those months, knowing she was just a short walk away. What did she think when it was raining or cold outside, knowing she was out there in the woods. How did she live with herself??

Hi Again, QM!!!!  I'm reading and enjoying your posts, you aren't being ignored.  I just am so stunned by the turn of events today, I can't bring myself to type anything that makes sense!

Good to "see" you!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: December 12, 2008, 12:03:15 AM »

While reading your post SS, I thought of the kitchen knife that was in the trunk and Spindy said she washed.  It could have been used to cut the duck tape.  It seems such an odd thing to find in the trunk of a car.

PJ (Paula) 

Hello PJ........seems our prayers have been answered,  and I hope that this is what the knife was used for and not anything else........I get sick thinking what she could have done with a knife....Oh and good luck tomorrow!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: December 12, 2008, 12:03:58 AM »

I wonder if Cindy will blame it on the meter reader????

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/orl-bk-worker-caylee-anthony-remains-121108,0,6103027.story

Worker may have found remains by accident

The identity of the utility worker who discovered the remains now thought to be of Caylee Anthony has not been released.

Orange County Utilities spokesman Tim Armstrong declined to reveal the identity of the worker during an interview with WKMG-TV. Armstrong also declined to speculate on the worker's reaction to finding the remains, but he did say, "he's taking some time off."

Armstrong explained the worker -- a water meter reader for Orange County Utilities -- was on his regular work route reading water meters when he discovered the remains. The area were the remains were found are away from any residential areas with water meters, but Armstrong would not explain why the worker was in that area.

It may be because it was all just happen-stance the worker discovered the remains. WESH-TV reported the worker had gone into a wooded area to relieve himself before he discovered the child's body.

Armstrong said there was no reason to suspect his worker was involved in any way with the disappearance of Caylee Marie. "There are no concerns at this time," Armstrong said, adding that the worker has been interviewed for several hours by Orange County deputies after the find to get information from him.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 12, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »

misitx ~  I think clothing (or lack of) could play important parts in this case. 

sweetgypsy ~  I don't believe Geo and Cindy released a statement when their plane landed.  I believe LE hustled them out the side or rear door asap.

TURBOTHINK ~  I don't think the Anthony's have any concern with shame.  I am wondering if they will cancel the Larry King show if the lawyer advises it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.