April 19, 2024, 06:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320127 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 12, 2008, 12:25:43 AM »

I shared my experience trying to find water meters in wooded areas.....after the hurrikane Ike in texas most of the meters and taps we installed dissapeared...the contractor had to go back with a shovel to find those meters and taps (after a month and a half of hurricane Ike) ......it was really difficult and we had sketches to locate them but it was very difficult.....maybe she was trew there after tim cleared the area....? or if the body was always there it is a miracle that the meter reader found caylee's body

cecilita ~ The area was under water when Tim went to search it the first time, and then there was a chain link fence cutting off access to it, I think is what has been said.  Tim said he thinks she's been there for a long time, because of the indention in the ground.  I'm not sure if they know or have said how long yet.  You are absolutely right in my opinion that it's a miracle the man found Caylee's body.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: December 12, 2008, 12:25:46 AM »

I have been really disturbed all day by Mallory showing up at the house right when everything was going down....I don't really buy the whole "feeding the dogs" thing....that struck me as very strange....but then again what hasn't been strange about this case?

I found it odd too.  Good thing LE was right there to stop her.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: December 12, 2008, 12:25:46 AM »

Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention. Casey Anthony, the child's 22-year-old mother, was charged last month with murder and other offenses. She is being held at the Orange County Jail.

The area where the remains were found had been searched as part of the investigation into Caylee's disappearance, he said. But the precise spot where a county meter reader found them -- "45, 50, 60 feet back" from the street -- was flooded at the time of the search.

No clothes were found with the remains, Beary said.
Asked whether the remains could belong to another child, Beary said, "Not that we know of, but that's always a possibility, and that's why we've got a lot of work to do on this case still."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

I can't comprehend how a mother that had a child die accidently could dispose of the child's body unclothed and thrown away in a garbage bag like a piece of trash.  If I wasn't convinced that Casey intentionally killed Caylee before, I certainly am now!!

The duct tape is what seals the deal for me....I can't get past that detail....makes the whole thing somehow harder to get a handle on....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: December 12, 2008, 12:27:14 AM »

Klaas...............can you tell me how many monkeys were in the cage today when all this was going on.....did we set a record with the attendence today!

Stats:

Most Online Today: 478. Most Online Ever: 499 (November 13, 2008, 12:21:39 PM)

Close but did not break the record. 
Thank You!!!!!!!!!    And Thank You for all that you do......make maps appear out of no where as soon as we ask....make picture that we post in life size magically go down 10 sizes..........remind us when we are being too silly....reprimend us when we get out of control.......make us new cages as soon as the old one starts to smell.....move our posts to the right place almost befor we realize it really doesnt belong here..............YOUR GREAT!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: December 12, 2008, 12:28:34 AM »

I have been really disturbed all day by Mallory showing up at the house right when everything was going down....I don't really buy the whole "feeding the dogs" thing....that struck me as very strange....but then again what hasn't been strange about this case?

When I saw the interaction between her and Sgt. Allen, I thought her body language was somehow guilty, like she was really trying to explain what she was doing there.  I know some other Monks read the whole thing as she was finding out from him about the discovery around the block, but I perceived it as more "caught with my hand in the cookie jar"....JMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: December 12, 2008, 12:28:50 AM »

Supposedly the neighbors said she had been coming about that same time daily to feed the dogs.  However, what's to say Mallory didn't get a call or something from the Anthony's today, ( or was alerted by someone else)  and more would be going on then dog feeding.  jmho  It looks like LE got to the house pdq after the report about the child's body being found.  (even before they were 100% sure it was Caylee)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #746 on: December 12, 2008, 12:29:26 AM »

Good Night Monkeys..

If the snow will just stay below 8-10 inches..the school buses should be running

See you in the morning for coffee! (well some of you anyway  )

Still a long road ahead but since there is now a lot of forensic work to do, it's a good thing Baez got the extension we needed he asked for 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:21 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!

It has been a long day.  I have so many mixed emotions.  Maybe a good night sleep is where it is at.

Janet
9:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: December 12, 2008, 12:31:03 AM »

Thanks HH

Today was a big day, a surprising day and one filled with mixed emotions for me.  On one hand I relieved they found Caylee's body but I'm saddened this happened at all.  Hopefully we are now one step closer to justice for little Caylee.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: December 12, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/12/120022/na-skeleton-found-near-caylees-home/

Skeleton Found Near Caylee's Home

ORLANDO - Authorities would not say skeletal remains found Thursday only a three-minute walk from the home of Caylee Anthony were those of the missing toddler.

Orange County sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said the find was enough for authorities to seek a search warrant for the Anthony home.

Thursday night, investigators searched the home belonging to the grandparents of Caylee, who often lived there with her mother.

Authorities remain tight-lipped about their efforts.

"It would be premature to speculate," said Angelo Nieves, another sheriff's office spokesman.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, insists that she left the girl, who was 2 years old when she disappeared, with a babysitter in June. The child's grandmother reported to law enforcement in July that she had not seen Caylee for a month and that her daughter's car smelled like death.

Caylee's mother has since been charged with first-degree murder.

On Thursday, a utility worker stumbled upon remains of a small child less than a half-mile from where the girl lived. Investigators were trying to identify the remains.

News of the discovery attracted onlookers who ignored the constant rain and wind, lining the sidewalks and roadways in the area of Hope- spring Drive.

"This has really captivated this entire community," said Luis Carpena, who drove to the neighborhood because of the discovery. "You never think this will be so close, something like this will happen so close to home."

The skull that was found was underwater during previous searches for the toddler, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Kevin Beary said Thursday that investigators could not immediately say whether the remains were those of Caylee. "Now the investigation continues," he said. "There is a lot of lab work to do. There is a lot of DNA work to do. There is a lot of crime scene work to do."

That didn't stop those in the crowd from reaching that conclusion.

"She can finally have a decent burial, and I know that's been my wish all along," Dorothy Jackson said.

Beary said authorities had searched the surrounding neighborhood several times since she was reported missing.

Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said Casey Anthony was told about Thursday's discovery. She was placed under psychological observation, not suicide watch, and remains under protective custody. Her attorney, Jose Baez, visited her at the jail for about 90 minutes Thursday.
He said FBI and forensic investigators would work through the weekend to identify the remains.

Forensic experts said it was harder for investigators to identify a child's remains than an adult's, but they would have a few methods to pursue.

Medical examiners would probably look at photos of the child along with the skull, hoping to make a bone structure comparison, said Lee Jantz, coordinator of the forensic anthropology center at the University of Tennessee.

Bill Manion, a pathologist and an assistant medical examiner for Burlington County, N.J., said DNA testing could determine an identification even without other DNA from the victim, "as long as we know who the parents are or siblings."

Friends of Caylee's family didn't want to jump to the conclusion that this was Caylee. They also said they hoped the discovery would not cast more suspicion on her mother.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's defense attorney, told the Orlando Sentinel that he hoped the discovery is not related to their case.
"If it is, it is a sad day," he said.

Earlier Thursday, a judge had delayed Anthony's trial from January to March.

This month, the Orange County State Attorney's Office turned over almost 800 pages of documents that showed that someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms such as "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys' laptop to do Google and Wikipedia searches for "peroxide," "shovels," "acetone," "alcohol" and "chloroform." Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and also is a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents state.

Orange County Jail officials also released several hours of videotape of visits to Anthony by family from July and August, when she was arrested on charges of neglect and other counts, but before she was charged with first-degree murder.

During the videotaped visits, Anthony's parents tell her they are trying hard to find the little girl. Anthony does not appear to add information to aid that search beyond her account that a babysitter took the girl.

After Caylee's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee, police immediately interviewed Anthony and said that everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The babysitter was nonexistent, and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked.

The Orange County State Attorney's Office said in a news release last week that "it is not in the best interest of the people of the state of Florida" to pursue the death penalty against Anthony.

Danielle Tavernier, a spokeswoman for the prosecutors' office, said Thursday that the office was sticking by the decision for now but reserved the right to reassess the situation once the investigation of the body is concluded.

Tavernier and representatives of other prosecutors' offices said criminal charges could be amended.

Anthony's attorney, Baez, asked for the delay to have additional time to review the pretrial discovery in the case.

Baez said he would ask to have the trial moved from Orlando.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: December 12, 2008, 12:31:45 AM »

Good night Sea Searcher.  BTW, do you keep a thermos of coffee on your bedside table?  I knew a couple that used to do that.   

It sure will be interesting to see what we find out in the coming days, weeks and months in this case. 

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: December 12, 2008, 12:31:56 AM »

So when are we thinking this trial will happen?  March or Aprilish?  No rush in my book...just wondering

funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: December 12, 2008, 12:32:17 AM »

Oh my...I have had to wait all day and most of the night to reply... I've been reading like crazy!!  God Bless little Caylee. 

With that said, my brain was on overload today while they were taping off the Ant's home and backyard and what they were looking for that cause the rugh from the location of the body.  I thought about the JCP thing...did anyone ever mention here that KC may have wrapped Caylee in the shower curtain from the home...thus having to purchase and replace it b4 being discovered?  If it is the exact same shower curtain (or comforter or whatever for that fact) that little Caylee was found wrapped in inside that bag.....well you know....

Also, in looking at the maps... LA's home is about the same distance (maybe a little further) from where the body was found as the Ant's home is!  She was placed right smack dab in the middle of both homes...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 12, 2008, 12:34:41 AM »

Supposedly the neighbors said she had been coming about that same time daily to feed the dogs.  However, what's to say Mallory didn't get a call or something from the Anthony's today, ( or was alerted by someone else)  and more would be going on then dog feeding.  jmho  It looks like LE got to the house pdq after the report about the child's body being found.  (even before they were 100% sure it was Caylee)
Please dont throw nanners at me, they would prolly knock me out about now..........but I really dont think Mallory would tamper with anything or put herself in jeapordy for the A's at all..I really believe she was just going to do what she had been asked to do and that was take care of the dogs...The neighbors didnt think anything suspitous about her being there, they even came out and talked to LE and told them she was there to take care of the animals,  I believe she has had a problem with all this going on and has kept herself away from the media and she is prolly the reason for Lee's hiding also, so I dont see any reason for her to go out on a limb now!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: December 12, 2008, 12:35:30 AM »

The following is a post I made on this forum not long ago in which I "predicted" some things after drawing a Tarot card for Caylee.  The card drawn was Death -- no kidding -- and here are some things I garnered from that.  I am not an expert at Tarot.  It is a parlor game to me, but here are the results.

174 Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
CAYLEE ANTHONY -- SEARCH FOR HER BODY THIS WEEK -- DEATH -- Death of someone you know, body near water (canal or river), religious person looking on, rider on white horse, sun in distance, (rising sun of immortality), flag with white rose on it, boat on water, cliff or wall, two pillars beyond. White rose signifies purity. An important ending, also grief but relief, too. In three to six hours days or months, many changes will take place. Transition, transformation, the end of a cycle. Loss must be acknowledged, come to terms with and mourned.

Some people have gone out on a limb about what they think might happen in the search for Caylee or in the case in general. I may as well do the same. I can only be wrong. And I might be right. This is what my thoughts have led me to.

I think Caylee's body will be found near water, a canal or a river. It may have been left in reeds or sawgrass there or it may have washed up or floated up in a container. There may be horses, specifically a white horse, nearby. Or she may be found by someone riding a horse. A religious person, perhaps a Catholic or a minister of some kind, may find her or be in the party that finds her or the much-talked-about cross may be found with her body or on her body. I sense a rising sun, so it seems she may be found in the morning, even the early morning or perhaps a setting sun, which would mean her being found close to dusk. The body may be between two trees or two pillars of some kind and a plowed field is nearby or something is growing that needs harvesting. I sense a boat on the water and a flag on the boat. I also see a white rose and a mass of gray, either a fence or wall or maybe gray-looking water. There will be great grief when the body is found but also great relief. Three to six hours, days or months figure into this somehow. Perhaps she will be found 3 hours after a search begins or after someone has searched for six hours or three days. The body will be skeletal, but the skeleton will be intact. Just what I sense will happen...nothing scientific. Just thoughts and feelings.

(ANALYSIS:  Caylee was found in woods that apparently had been FENCED OFF for a while.  The remains were in a CONTAINER, a bag.  The area had been flooded and the body may have been buried or covered and FLOATED to the surface.  She was found in the MORNING.  The body is SKELETAL and it may be INTACT.  Remains were found almost SIX MONTHS to the day from when she went missing.  TREES were definitely around the remains.  A SERPENT is often associated with this card, and the area is said to be steep and full of SNAKES.  The MASS OF GRAY may be the duct tape, though that is a stretch.  A CHILD is on the Death card is almost every Tarot deck.  It is also associated with the astrological sign Scorpio, with a sex-death connection, with the Number 13 and with with things that are unavoidable or inescapable.  It is also about the end of a phase that can never be recaptured.  It does not always refer to the physical death of a person, but it can.  If not the physical death, it is about the complete ending of one part of life.  Someone is usually brought low when this card is drawn.  I

Spooky, I don't know anything about Tarot cards, but that creeps me out. Thanks for the info.

Hudsunn, nice job looking at the card. I'm a Tarot person through and through and thought you did a great job interpreting the card. Very accurate in the end. I pulled a card today when I heard they found the body, and that's the card it was for me, too. I always interpret the Death card as a "moment of truth," that moment when everything real (the bones,) is exposed and there can be no more hiding. Very appropriate for what's happening now.

I also pulled the Fool card, which is appropriate when you think of how the body was found--not by the experts or LE or TES, or any of us searching, but by some guy who had to take a pee. Go figure.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: December 12, 2008, 12:35:51 AM »

Good night Janet.  I hope you and Duckie have a safe trip home.

funkymonkey ~  Your theory about KC wrapping Caylee in shower curtain or comforter and having to replace them from JCP (receipts) is quite interesting, and possible.  I guess we will find out in the future.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: December 12, 2008, 12:35:52 AM »

Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention. Casey Anthony, the child's 22-year-old mother, was charged last month with murder and other offenses. She is being held at the Orange County Jail.

The area where the remains were found had been searched as part of the investigation into Caylee's disappearance, he said. But the precise spot where a county meter reader found them -- "45, 50, 60 feet back" from the street -- was flooded at the time of the search.

No clothes were found with the remains, Beary said.
Asked whether the remains could belong to another child, Beary said, "Not that we know of, but that's always a possibility, and that's why we've got a lot of work to do on this case still."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

I can't comprehend how a mother that had a child die accidently could dispose of the child's body unclothed and thrown away in a garbage bag like a piece of trash.  If I wasn't convinced that Casey intentionally killed Caylee before, I certainly am now!!

ITA-Casey was out there buying clothes for herself, partying ,eating, having the good life.
La Bella Vita, while her daughter lies naked in a garbage bag in the woods. I am so sick..
I pray to God that Caylee did not suffer.. May Casey rot in hell..
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: December 12, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »

Thank you islandmonkey for putting my pic up that you made for me.  They found her!  Casey going down!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: December 12, 2008, 12:38:25 AM »

Please dont throw nanners at me, they would prolly knock me out about now..........but I really dont think Mallory would tamper with anything or put herself in jeapordy for the A's at all..I really believe she was just going to do what she had been asked to do and that was take care of the dogs...The neighbors didnt think anything suspitous about her being there, they even came out and talked to LE and told them she was there to take care of the animals,  I believe she has had a problem with all this going on and has kept herself away from the media and she is prolly the reason for Lee's hiding also, so I dont see any reason for her to go out on a limb now!!!!!

ITA, HH. I think Mallory was probably just there to feed the dogs. I am worried about how they will be taken care of now that the house is a crime scene. Is LE going to feed them, or did they send them home with Mallory?
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: December 12, 2008, 12:40:41 AM »

ITA, HH. I think Mallory was probably just there to feed the dogs. I am worried about how they will be taken care of now that the house is a crime scene. Is LE going to feed them, or did they send them home with Mallory?

I think they are taken into custody by the local ASPCA....an addition on a house near mine burned down and it was suspected arson, and they took the dogs out of the house...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.