April 20, 2024, 05:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320508 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: December 12, 2008, 12:41:05 AM »

I have been really disturbed all day by Mallory showing up at the house right when everything was going down....I don't really buy the whole "feeding the dogs" thing....that struck me as very strange....but then again what hasn't been strange about this case?

I found it odd too.  Good thing LE was right there to stop her.

Supposedly the neighbors said she had been coming about that same time daily to feed the dogs.  However, what's to say Mallory didn't get a call or something from the Anthony's today, ( or was alerted by someone else)  and more would be going on then dog feeding.  jmho  It looks like LE got to the house pdq after the report about the child's body being found.  (even before they were 100% sure it was Caylee)
Please dont throw nanners at me, they would prolly knock me out about now..........but I really dont think Mallory would tamper with anything or put herself in jeapordy for the A's at all..I really believe she was just going to do what she had been asked to do and that was take care of the dogs...The neighbors didnt think anything suspitous about her being there, they even came out and talked to LE and told them she was there to take care of the animals,  I believe she has had a problem with all this going on and has kept herself away from the media and she is prolly the reason for Lee's hiding also, so I dont see any reason for her to go out on a limb now!!!!!

ITA, HH. I think Mallory was probably just there to feed the dogs. I am worried about how they will be taken care of now that the house is a crime scene. Is LE going to feed them, or did they send them home with Mallory?

Maybe George and Sin-dy should move in with Baez for awhile..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: December 12, 2008, 12:41:25 AM »

I have been really disturbed all day by Mallory showing up at the house right when everything was going down....I don't really buy the whole "feeding the dogs" thing....that struck me as very strange....but then again what hasn't been strange about this case?

I found it odd too.  Good thing LE was right there to stop her.

Supposedly the neighbors said she had been coming about that same time daily to feed the dogs.  However, what's to say Mallory didn't get a call or something from the Anthony's today, ( or was alerted by someone else)  and more would be going on then dog feeding.  jmho  It looks like LE got to the house pdq after the report about the child's body being found.  (even before they were 100% sure it was Caylee)
Please dont throw nanners at me, they would prolly knock me out about now..........but I really dont think Mallory would tamper with anything or put herself in jeapordy for the A's at all..I really believe she was just going to do what she had been asked to do and that was take care of the dogs...The neighbors didnt think anything suspitous about her being there, they even came out and talked to LE and told them she was there to take care of the animals,  I believe she has had a problem with all this going on and has kept herself away from the media and she is prolly the reason for Lee's hiding also, so I dont see any reason for her to go out on a limb now!!!!!

ITA, HH. I think Mallory was probably just there to feed the dogs. I am worried about how they will be taken care of now that the house is a crime scene. Is LE going to feed them, or did they send them home with Mallory?
Im sure they did whatever was best for them...no way they wanted them under foot while they were searching...Im sure they wouldnt want them stepped on or lost or anything and so Im sure they have been taken care of and they prolly did give them to Mallory to take care of...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: December 12, 2008, 12:43:05 AM »

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/12/na-caylee-anthony-saga-has-taken-many-turns/

Caylee Anthony Saga Has Taken Many Turns

July 15 - Caylee's grandmother tells the Orange County Sheriff's Office that her daughter won't disclose Caylee's whereabouts. Upon questioning, Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, says she has not seen the 2-year-old since June 9.

July 17 - Casey Anthony is arrested on charges of child neglect and criminal obstruction after investigators decide the mother has lied to them numerous times.

July 22 - A judge sets bail at $500,000 for Anthony after learning that evidence of possible human decomposition was found in her car.

July 31 - Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, interviewed on NBC's "Today" show, says "pieces of the puzzle" are coming together regarding Caylee's disappearance, but declines to elaborate.

Aug. 5 - Casey Anthony is officially charged by the state with child neglect, a third-degree felony; filing a false statement; and obstructing the investigation.

Aug. 20 - A bondsman guarantees Anthony's $500,000 bail, and she is released from jail the next day.

Aug. 26 - Hundreds of documents released by prosecutors depict Anthony as an unbalanced person who wanted to give Caylee up for adoption before she was born. The documents also reveal that Anthony's mother told one of Anthony's friends that her daughter was a "sociopath" and that he should stop talking to her.

Aug. 29 - Anthony is rearrested on charges unrelated to Caylee's disappearance. She is charged with uttering a forged instrument, fraudulent use of personal information and petty theft.

Sept. 1 - The Orange County Sheriff's Office confirms that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of Anthony's car and that hair found there belonged to Caylee.

Sept. 2 - A deal offering limited immunity in exchange for anything Anthony knows about her daughter's disappearance expires.

Sept. 5 - Anthony is again released from jail on bail.

Sept. 11 - Prosecutors file 10 additional charges of theft and check forgery against Anthony. She turns herself in on Sept. 15 and is released the next day on bail.

Oct. 14 - Anthony is indicted by a grand jury on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter. She is held without bail.

Nov. 13 - A plastic bag containing toys and bones is found in an Orlando lake, but it is determined there is no connection to Caylee.

Dec. 5 - The state attorney's office says it will not seek the death penalty against Anthony.

Thursday - A utility worker finds the skeletal remains of a small child less than a half-mile from where Caylee and her mother lived. It is unknown whether they are those of Caylee. Earlier in the day, a judge postpones Anthony's murder trial.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: December 12, 2008, 12:46:37 AM »

Thank you islandmonkey for putting my pic up that you made for me.  They found her!  Casey going down!
It is possible the caylee was killed at the GP's house? if she left the house with caylee alive and George as a witness....she had to kill caylee at the driveways put her in a bag a half of block of her house and trow the body leaving the neighboardhood. i do not understand why Casey should go back close to her house just to disposed the body.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 12, 2008, 12:48:56 AM »

Did Lee show up at the crime scene? where is him?
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: December 12, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »

Hey late night monkeys, isn't strange that KC drove around with Caylee's body in the trunk decomposing for so long? LP said 2 weeks. Why did she wait so long?
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: December 12, 2008, 12:49:55 AM »

I never saw the guy that found the remains on any coverage tonight.  Did anybody actually see the meter reader at the site today?  Could he have possibly discovered this yesterday and they went out this morning with a team and waited before announcing it...knowing full well that Jose was about to ask for a continuence?

I have always been a suspicious monkey...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 12, 2008, 12:50:43 AM »

SS ~ Thank you for the continued news information.  It's appreciated.

cecilita  ~  What you are saying is the tape put on Caylee was to make it look like she had been kidnapped?

PJ ~  You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope your surgery goes well.  When you get back, we will try to catch you up on anything you missed.  ((hugs))

You're welcome, Buffy.  A lot of the questions posters were asking are answered in those articles.
Yes
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 12, 2008, 12:51:22 AM »

Lee was in court early this morning,   then I do believe he did show up later at the scene, and now we havent heard where he is............Maybe his house is where george and cindy are...or they have all gone to a hotel for the night...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: December 12, 2008, 12:51:39 AM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-caylee12-2008dec12,0,4478400.story

Remains are suspected to be missing toddler's

Reporting from Orlando, Fla. -- A meter reader may have solved a heartbreaking five-month mystery Thursday when he stumbled across a plastic bag containing what investigators suspect are the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony.

The worker walked into a patch of woods less than half a mile from where the missing toddler lived and saw the bag on the ground. When he picked it up, a child's skull rolled out.

The area had been underwater when volunteers and officials searched for signs of the girl, who was reported missing in July.

Within hours, dozens of reporters, police and onlookers had gathered in the rain. One man set up a flower-covered cross. Another openly sobbed. A nearby elementary school released students through a back exit, steering them away from the frantic scene.

Nothing immediately indicated that the remains were Caylee's. But Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said his investigators and the FBI would work around the clock to identify the child.

"Now the investigation continues," Beary said. "There is a lot of lab work to do. There is a lot of DNA work to do. There is a lot of crime scene work to do."

On Thursday night, authorities returned to the home where Caylee and her mother lived to look for more clues.

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing July 15. Her third birthday would have been Aug. 9.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has maintained that she left Caylee with a baby-sitter in June. But she didn't report the child missing until after her own mother called police to say that she hadn't seen her grandchild in a month and that her daughter's car smelled like death.

Police immediately interviewed Casey Anthony and said later that everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The baby-sitter was nonexistent, and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked.

Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child, four counts of providing false information to law enforcement and a slew of check-fraud charges. She is being held without bail at the Orange County Jail.

On Thursday, she was told about the discovery and placed under psychological observation -- not suicide watch. Her attorney, Jose Baez, visited her but did not return calls seeking comment.

For months, Anthony, Baez and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have said that Caylee is alive.

George and Cindy Anthony were flying from California, where they appeared on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Wednesday, as Thursday's events unfolded. After they landed at Orlando International Airport, police rushed them off the plane and away from the media. Orlando attorney Brad Conway, who said he represented George and Cindy Anthony, told reporters his clients were "obviously shocked."
"It's the worst possible news they could get," Conway said, referring to the body found near their home.

Hours after the remains were discovered, Baez filed an emergency motion in court, requesting the defense be present for all forensic testing.

A hearing is set for today. Deborah Smith, an independent search volunteer, said she believed the remains belonged to Caylee.

"I'm glad she was found before Christmas so they can give her a proper burial," Smith said.

The Orlando Sentinel and the Associated Press contributed to this report
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 12, 2008, 12:53:44 AM »

Lee was in court early this morning,   then I do believe he did show up later at the scene, and now we havent heard where he is............Maybe his house is where george and cindy are...or they have all gone to a hotel for the night...
It is very possible that they will not open their mouth. Maybe they are studing what to say to the media
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 12, 2008, 12:53:51 AM »

I never saw the guy that found the remains on any coverage tonight.  Did anybody actually see the meter reader at the site today?  Could he have possibly discovered this yesterday and they went out this morning with a team and waited before announcing it...knowing full well that Jose was about to ask for a continuence?

I have always been a suspicious monkey...
uhhh  no we didnt, but LE questioned himfor a long time today and his employer said that was the area he was working from this morning............I doubt anybody would find a body and then wait for the next day to say anything...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 12, 2008, 12:54:53 AM »

I wonder if the meter reader will get the reward?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 12, 2008, 12:57:18 AM »

I doubt it...I think the reward was for someone to give information, not to stumble across the body and get it.....I dont know but if he does I hope he donats a portion of it to help other missing children!!!!!

funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: December 12, 2008, 12:58:00 AM »

Oh no I didn't mean the meater reader guy waited...sorry!  I meant the cops may have waited b4 announcing it until after they confirmed that Jose was granted the continuence...thus giving the prosecution as much time as they need.  If Jose had known this b4 court...he would not have waive her right to a speedy trial...

Clear as mud?  Smile
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 12, 2008, 12:58:05 AM »

funkeymonkey - there's an article two or three pages back about the meter reader with a statement from the water company.  I think he was just a guy who had to empty his bladder and fortunately he found Caylee.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:01 AM »

I hope he will get the reward. He could get scared and threw the bones and do not say anything just to keep himself out of trouble
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:06 AM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
8:31 p.m.: Sheriff's investigators have shown up at the Anthony home to serve the search warrant. They brought in brown bags and boxes.

6:08 p.m.: A search warrant has been signed for investigators to go into the Anthony home. They could be at the house between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. to serve the warrant.

6:03 p.m.: Deputies called off the search at the scene for the evening. The Sheriff's office will remain out at the site overnight. They also said the utility worker went into the woods to relieve himself when he found the bag. He opened the bag, noticed the bones and called police. The Sheriff's office clarified the bag was found only 20 to 30 feet into the woods.  Sheriff Beary told reporters earlier in the afternoon it was found 50 to 60 feet. 

5:46 p.m.: Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch says that the area where the child's remains were found was under water when they tried to search in September. They suspended the search because they were afraid they would push any possible remains down into the mud or destroy them. "The smartest move I ever made was to stop the search the first time," Miller said.

5:01 p.m.: Texas EquuSearch arrives on the scene where the remains were found.  Also, Todd Black, Jose Baez' spokesman, said Baez would not be making a statement until the medical examiner releases her findings.

4:58 p.m.: Beary tells News 13 that they are going to let the ground around the alleged crime scene dry overnight and start searching for evidence again on Friday morning.

4:25 p.m.: Casey's attorney Jose Baez files a motion to preserve and inspect evidence and forensics in Thursday's discovery. It will be heard Friday morning at 11:30 a.m. Read the Motion.

4:20 p.m.: The Anthonys arrive at Orlando International Airport from a trip to California.

4:10 p.m.: Beary told the media, "I want no craziness at the Anthony house." 

4:05 p.m.: Mark NeJame, the former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, tells News 13 that he has spoken with lead detective John Allen and with the FBI. He said Allen told him that the Anthonys were called about the remains before they left California so they would not find out from the media.

NeJame also said that part of the reason he resigned as the Anthony's lawyer was because they were in denial about their daughter's involvement in Caylee's disappearance and that he could not endorse them saying Casey is innocent. "I resigned a few weeks ago because I could not support, in any way, shape or form, Casey."

"I've been expecting this day for a while and although it is a very, very sad day, I think in many ways we can now really pass on our full blessings to this child and allow her to go in the peace that she deserves and allowing her mother to be prosecuted as she deserves," NeJame said.

3:50 p.m.: Sheriff is trying to get a warrant to search the Anthony home. The remains have been removed from the discovery scene.

3:30 p.m.: Beary says sheriff's office is seeking a search warrant for the Anthony's home.  Beary said the Anthonys are being cooperative and warns he does not want "craziness" at the Anthony home. The home has been secured as a possible crime scene.

2:07 p.m.: According to the sheriff's office, the body was found approximately 50 to 60 feet into the woods. Sheriff Beary said the State Attorney's Office has asked them not to release any information about the evidence found.

1:44 p.m.: The sheriff's office closes the intersection of Suburban and Hopespring Drive, preventing parents from picking up their children at Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

1:38 p.m.: Beary told the media that the FBI at Quantico is awaiting any remains that Orange County forensics wants examined. He said the discovery has been made a priority and they would work through the weekend if necessary.

1:25 p.m.: Sheriff Kevin Beary speaks to media.  Beary said investigators will be on the scene for a long time -- all night if necessary.

1:10 p.m.: Sheriff Kevin Beary arrives. News 13 learns that the utility worker who found the remains works for the Orange County Water Department.

1:05 p.m.: Investigators say they will be on the scene for an extensive period of time.

12:51 p.m. CNN tells News 13 that George and Cindy Anthony will be arriving at the Orlando International Airport around 4:25 p.m.

12:47 p.m.: Cold rain is making the search for evidence difficult.  The remains have not yet been removed. News 13 talked to a number of people involved in Texas EquuSearch's efforts to find Caylee. One man said he had been searching a very short distance away from where the remains were found. He also said, while they were looking for the girl, there was a feeling among the group that there was something eerie about the area they were searching.

12:37 p.m.: Mobile command unit arrives on the scene of the discovery.

12:27 p.m.: News 13 reports that about 12:05 p.m., a woman drove up to the Anthony home and rushed inside. She was followed shortly by a sheriff's deputy who knocked on the door and asked the woman to leave.

12:10 p.m.: Medical examiner arrives on the scene where the remains were found.

12:06 p.m.: The Anthonys said through a representative that  the area where the remains were found had already been searched. Texas EquuSearch says that when they tried to search this area in September, it was under water. When they returned in November, the area had been roped off.

11:49 a.m.: George and Cindy Anthony say Caylee is still alive.

11:48 a.m.: OCSO Angelo Nieves says the Anthonys have been notified.

11:46 a.m.: FBI lab will examine the remains.

11:40 a.m.: Anthony spokesperson Michelle Bart says she is flying to Orlando this afternoon.

11:35 a.m.: Sheriff's office establish media center at a church near intersection of crime scene.

11:30: a.m.: Sheriff's Office: We don't know if body is Caylee Anthony.

11:18 a.m.: Anthony's spokesperson said they have not been notified by sheriff's office.

11:17 a.m.: OSCO confirms the discovery is a small child.  Utilities worker said a skull rolled out of the bag when he picked it up.

11:10 a.m.: Anthony family spokesperson Michelle Bart said Cindy and George Anthony do not believe that the discovery is that of their granddaughter.  The Anthonys are returning from California where they were on "Larry King Live." See story. The Anthonys are scheduled to arrive at Orlando International Airport in the next few hours. News 13 will attempt to meet with the Anthonys once they land to get their reaction.11:07 a.m.: News 13 confirms FBI headed to the scene.

9:32 a.m. : Utilities worker finds remains.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/11/deputies_discover_body_of_child.html

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:12 AM »

Who is Dr. G?

Dr. G is the Chief Medical Examiner for FL.  She also has her own show on Discovery Health.  You can find more information about here here on the Discovery website http://health.discovery.com/fansites/drg/bio/bio.html
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #779 on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »

God Bless Caylee

Lord God, you gave us Caylee for so short a time. Her life had so much promise. Her future was before Her. Her life has passed too quickly. We entrust Caylee into your hands, trusting that you even now embrace her in your love. Welcome her into heaven together with all children who have died. May we know your saving peace. Amen.

Amen..and thank you Lord for answering our prayers.  We know that Caylee is with you and everything is in your control.. Please watch over the Anthony family and give them the courage that they need to do the right thing.  Bless all that have come together in the name of Caylee Marie...Amen

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.