April 25, 2024, 06:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320715 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2008, 06:32:29 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2008, 06:32:31 PM »

did anyone else hear Judge Napaliano(sp?) say he thinks the body/bag was not there before and that's why they may be searching the home?
No 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2008, 06:32:47 PM »

Interesting to see how my neighborhood is going to react I'm right here on the Quantico Base hubby is a Marine

hey there, fellow Virginian!   

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »

The autopsy will be interesting to see if the neck bones are intact. KC did google neck breaking. 

Wasn't it reported that the skull was outside of the bag??

What I just heard on the news was that the skull fell from the bag when the bag was found.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »

Nancy Grace is very upset and almost crying when she was talking in the interview......She said the Anthony's are gonna have to face the facts and come to terms that Casey killed their GD and dumped her body almost in their own back yard......it is so so sad................

The Anthonys will not be allowed back inside their home tonight, the LE wants to be able to search it without any disturbances..........
We knew it was coming but what a sad sad day.... Thanks for the info HH.

And thanks to those who answered my tape question, I guess.
They also just announced that the remains could be identified as early as late this evening.....wow,,,   thats fast.....they must have made sure this was top priority!!!!Ill  be glas when they can say 1oo%.....I know we already know its Caylee, I just want the LE to say without a doubt.....100%..........

WOW

Sheriff Beary avoided the question when asked about dental records.  So maybe they have dental records.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »

Nancy Grace is very upset and almost crying when she was talking in the interview......She said the Anthony's are gonna have to face the facts and come to terms that Casey killed their GD and dumped her body almost in their own back yard......it is so so sad................

The Anthonys will not be allowed back inside their home tonight, the LE wants to be able to search it without any disturbances..........

They also just announced that the remains could be identified as early as late this evening.....wow,,,   thats fast.....they must have made sure this was top priority!!!!Ill  be glas when they can say 1oo%.....I know we already know its Caylee, I just want the LE to say without a doubt.....100%..........

WOW

Who announced that the remains could be identified by this evening??

Sheriff Beary said one to two weeks.

Big difference there.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »

Nawwwww.. Just stay away from lightening bolts.  Heh.   

First he loses his train, and then his soul.   Tch Tch.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »

Sorry if its been discussed or whatever but is it true the remains had tape on the mouth? Local attorney in my area repeated this. I dont know how accurate he is. Thanks in advance.
Hope the ot disappears for a bit now, lol.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
just had a live report that said tape was around the skull....mouth area

You can't just put duct tape around somebody's head to cover their mouth unless you are sure their nasal passages are clear enough for them to breathe.  A stopped up nose or runny nose from a child crying will block nasal passages and the person can suffocate.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

On myfoxorlando the reporter said she talked to Dominic Casey(sp) and what was said between the two it sounds like the Anthonys are believing this is CAYLEE..
Well a big fat "DUH" goes out to Cindy from me!
Well Thank God.....maybe it is finally starting to sink through her think skull.......I was afraid it would take God himself to tell her before she would finally believe.....and if she keeps up with all the lies, it is very highly unlikely she will ever see Gad..

I think they must have some very concrete evidence in order for the Anthony's to accept this. I don't think Cindy would be accepting unless there's something...clothes, toys, something from the house in the bag... a body be itself would not be enough for her....JMO

How about that much speculated about cross necklace that could have been purchased at JCPenny's??
I was wondering about possible cross too Boo.  Do you think she would leave an identifiable item with Caylee, or do you think she might have thought the cross if, found, could not be traced back to her?

My thought is that she never thought it would be traced back to her. It was something she purchased recently, no one had seen it, so in her mind, how would they tie it to her??? Probably never even thought about the receipts.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »

Padilla DID say on HeadLine News that Casey was seen at a hotel parking lot at 1:50 AM on June 16th and that she was pacing and no baby was seen with her at all. He said that she didn't have a place to go that night either and that she had left with Caylee the night before that.

!~*Mar*~!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2008, 06:36:37 PM »

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.
Yes Red, I've heard you mention happenstance before...and thank goodness this occurred today as additional evidence to nail a conviction.

I feel for that poor man, who will always have the nightmare of finding a little one's remains. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2008, 06:36:37 PM »

Fox is now backing up on the No Clothes found with body report.

So like always being in a hurry to get info can get some wrong reports..

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2008, 06:36:44 PM »

Interesting to see how my neighborhood is going to react I'm right here on the Quantico Base hubby is a Marine

Hey Brandi were in VA are you as you know I'm here at Quantico
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2008, 06:37:20 PM »

Sorry if its been discussed or whatever but is it true the remains had tape on the mouth? Local attorney in my area repeated this. I dont know how accurate he is. Thanks in advance.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

*this report also says the man picked up the bag and bones/skull fell out.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2008, 06:37:33 PM »

WOW

Who announced that the remains could be identified by this evening??

Sheriff Beary said one to two weeks.

Big difference there.

that IS a HUGE difference! YES! who said it might happen this evening? link HH? tia!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2008, 06:38:45 PM »

WOW

Sheriff Beary avoided the question when asked about dental records.  So maybe they have dental records.
I am going to double that WOW! 

(Sidebar: I am too busy keeping up with this case, can I get an accountant monkey over here to help me balance this bank statement)

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »

Is it true about remains being found? My called me at work from Fl telling me this is what she saw on the News. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »

*this report also says the man picked up the bag and bones/skull fell out.

I would have had a heart attack if that happened.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.

Lee was in court this morning.  Also, one of the news stations saw him at his home.

The neighbors have reported that Mallory is house sitting and goes to the house the same time every day to feed and care for dogs.

Thank you Today.  Well at least we know Mallory is still in the picture.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:07 PM »

Hey Brandi were in VA are you as you know I'm here at Quantico

Just outside of Richmond.

Sorry for the O/T folks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.