April 19, 2024, 09:37:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320491 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: December 12, 2008, 01:36:32 AM »

From what the reports are now, I can't see an accidental death either.

1. Accidents don't require duct tape over a baby's mouth. (I've heard conflicting reports on the duct tape)

2. Accidents don't inspire dancing. Accomplishments do.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: December 12, 2008, 01:42:39 AM »

From what the reports are now, I can't see an accidental death either.

1. Accidents don't require duct tape over a baby's mouth. (I've heard conflicting reports on the duct tape)

2. Accidents don't inspire dancing. Accomplishments do.

CBB...i agree with your 1.and 2. and probably your 3+ when you come up with it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: December 12, 2008, 01:43:34 AM »

Night, night. Sweet dreams. Cya tomorrow.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 12, 2008, 01:54:07 AM »

This is just a thought, but  I was just wondering if maybe when the officers searched the area if they found something like uhhhh, that little block thing that George was talking about thatyou use to put under the tires of vehicles when you want to change there tires.....Im thinking that when casey threw the bag in the woods, maybe she also threw whatever else was in the trunk that decomp might have leaked on out in the woods also and we know that those were supposeingly in her trunk  and I have never heard that they were there when the trunk was searched and I never heard them mentioned again,  George said that they had several pairs of them and so maybe thats what the LE was looking for in the shed,  to see if they matched up with the ones they found>>>>>>just wondering

HH- Good post!  You have me wondering now if maybe there were 2 gas cans found near the body?   Hhhhmmmm...

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: December 12, 2008, 02:01:54 AM »

Good Night all Wonderful Monkeys.  Sleep Peacefully tonight if you can.  I need to get a couple hours of sleep. 

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 12, 2008, 02:18:29 AM »

Wondering what in the world I'm going to tell my child in the coming days???  Even this afternoon, she was busy making more "Missing: Caylee Anthony" posters for our neighborhood.  Although we've discussed in children's terms that Caylee may be playing with Jesus, I can't bring myself to explain exactly what that means...we're going to leave it at that.  And that is the truth too-Caylee is snuggled up on God's lap and He's just beaming at her.

Forecast for the Day:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: December 12, 2008, 02:22:26 AM »

What exactly is phsychological watch?  How is it different than suicide watch?

Honestly, the only difference I am aware of is that a psych watch would be where a psych doc does an assessment, looking for signs of increasing depression, panic attacks, mental health distress........... which 'could' then lapse into suicidal ideation.  After the psych doc completes an evaluation, staff at the jail will likely be keeping a close eye on Casey for any signs of mental health stress. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 12, 2008, 02:25:11 AM »

I'm not surprised LE has taken hours at the Anthonys' home.  I'm sure they're getting tons of fingerprints, fibers (particularly Casey's bedroom), hairs (brushes/carpets/bathroom), and maybe clothing, bedding, and shoes (for prints).

If I were Cindy & George, I'd be at the jail screaming at Casey about now.  As for the media, I'd shut up and hole up in a hotel somewhere in disguise.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: December 12, 2008, 02:36:02 AM »

Well, as much as I want to stay, I've got to be up early to get ready for work (in about 4 hours).  I've been reading back pages for the last three hours. I'm going to do a quick check of the networks for any more news first though.  I'm a little too old to pull an all-nighter!    I did a few weeks ago and boy did I pay for that!

PJ- Prayers sent your way. Take good care of yourself.  Psalm 23, Isaiah 41:10 & 13,
Psalm 91:9-16

Forecast for the Day:
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 12, 2008, 02:39:33 AM »

Random thoughts:

IMO... the site is on a road to the elem. school. At first I thought the body would have had to be dropped at night because otherwise the road would be used... but it was summer... but did the school close mid-June or late in June? So a night drop off wouldn't be a factor if school was not in session.

Is there a gate in the backyard fence of the Anthony's that leads one into the dry area behind the house that leads to to woody area where the body was found?

Could parts of the fence be pushed open and the use of something on wheels, such as a wagon be used to go to the woody area?

I'd sure like to know if there were paths around the site? It looks as there are paths as a short cut from the school through the woody area to the sandy area behind the Anthony's.

She could have dropped the body off after weeks in the car and dropped it there if school was out. Guess they didn't have summer school or 4H.

Could a hand/finger position be put over the Anthony's home to have a direction on it like she told Lee about parts of a finger and the southern part of the area> or something like that when she was first in jail and talking to him in code?

Maybe Casey didn't do this and some else who knew Casey/Caylee did it.

OH heck... why do we have such evil in the world/

Thank you for telling me the Lindenburg baby was found this way too. Maybe someone could email that to the OC Water Co and have someone there tell the man who found the body today. Maybe it would help him feel better.

I hope he is informed of PSTD and looking out for it or has help so not to get it.

God Bless, you all

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: December 12, 2008, 02:41:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
I just got here, and have 140 posts to read to catch up.  Can i ask a suggestion?  What about a thread of its own of "daily updates" which is no discussion, but just the days events in a nutshell, so to speak.  Then, those of us who dont get online at the same time, can read that first, then join in the discussion threads.  Whaddya reckon would that work?  Like, just a brief summary of any updates that have happened.  I hope thats not rude to suggest. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: December 12, 2008, 02:43:50 AM »

Maybe scissors were used to cut the duct tape and are a special crafts/scrapbook kind or maybe there's dog hair on the tape or even Casey's hair or bite mark.

IMO if George had anything to do with getting rid of a body he would have it more away and harder, if ever to find based on his experience in law enforcement where you hear about those things.

Am only 80 pages behind, so Good Morning for I might be here when you all wake up.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #812 on: December 12, 2008, 03:07:48 AM »

[quote5 author=Mtnmom link=topic=4240.msg578127#msg578127 date=1229062901]
This might be a bit gruesome but I know caylee wore her hair in a pony tail. Is it possible they couduve found in the bag her ponytail? i keep wondering why they think the skull is female.
[/quote]I am almost certain that her scalp was still attached tgo the skull~I remember a case where a missing Colorado hiker/photographer and they foung her hair IIRC about 10 yrs later in almost perfect condition, that was also allow for the duct tape to still be intact, and xthey seem to be certain that this skeleton was a girl-well at that age it would be next to impossible to determine via pubic bone, so to me I am certain that's LE knows it was a girl and 99% certain ti IS Caylee because of her hair........JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: December 12, 2008, 03:13:09 AM »

OK, my apologies if this has already been brought up, (Im still reading posts), but when Cindy claimed those Fusion pics were a promotion, and that Casey was actually working (more or less said stick that up ya clackers, see casey did have a job and was only at fusion for work, not partying).  I wonder if fusion could confirm or deny those party pics were in fact Casey posing for a promotions photo.  I dont believe it for a second, and wouldnt be hard to disprove that lie she made on LK.  I do know there were other pics, eg 4th July flag wrapped around the skanks self    But, this is a pretty solid statement she made, and if the nightclub denies it, that would actually go well in convincing the jury she is a lier, just like her sociopath daughter.  I just cannot fathom her lying, it is not going to do her any good, let alone her sociopathic daughter.  They just want to bleed money out of this, they think they are celebrities FFS 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: December 12, 2008, 03:13:41 AM »

I have been really disturbed all day by Mallory showing up at the house right when everything was going down....I don't really buy the whole "feeding the dogs" thing....that struck me as very strange....but then again what hasn't been strange about this case?

What's so strange about feeding the dogs for your boyfriend's parents who are out of town? Dogs have to be fed twice a day. The Ants were out of town--of course someone's going to be feeding the dogs, and it makes sense, since Lee lives close, for him or Mallory to be doing it.

I think if Lee wanted to move evidence he'd do it himself, not add yet another person to the list of people who might be able to tattle to LE about it.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:29 AM »

[quote5 author=Mtnmom link=topic=4240.msg578127#msg578127 date=1229062901]
This might be a bit gruesome but I know caylee wore her hair in a pony tail. Is it possible they couduve found in the bag her ponytail? i keep wondering why they think the skull is female.
I am almost certain that her scalp was still attached tgo the skull~I remember a case where a missing Colorado hiker/photographer and they foung her hair IIRC about 10 yrs later in almost perfect condition, that was also allow for the duct tape to still be intact, and xthey seem to be certain that this skeleton was a girl-well at that age it would be next to impossible to determine via pubic bone, so to me I am certain that's LE knows it was a girl and 99% certain ti IS Caylee because of her hair........JMO
[/quote]

sheesh, Ive missed something here.  A skull was found?  OK,  Im gonna have to read up and catch up.  You will see me online, but I will be reading to catch up.  Not ignoring anyone 

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: December 12, 2008, 03:25:48 AM »

just got home from work, planning to watch nc...but i did hear decapatation {rumor} and what about the duct tape...facts PLEASE
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: December 12, 2008, 03:40:56 AM »

I have been really disturbed all day by Mallory showing up at the house right when everything was going down....I don't really buy the whole "feeding the dogs" thing....that struck me as very strange....but then again what hasn't been strange about this case?

I found it odd too.  Good thing LE was right there to stop her.

Supposedly the neighbors said she had been coming about that same time daily to feed the dogs.  However, what's to say Mallory didn't get a call or something from the Anthony's today, ( or was alerted by someone else)  and more would be going on then dog feeding.  jmho  It looks like LE got to the house pdq after the report about the child's body being found.  (even before they were 100% sure it was Caylee)

I think the Ants already disposed of all the evidence they think could incriminate them. I doubt that they knew about the body being found that early today, as well. And if they, or Lee, thought of something that needed moving, I would think they'd reason the fewer people knowing about it, the better, and they'd have Lee do it, not Mallory. I think it really was a coincidence.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: December 12, 2008, 04:20:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
I just got here, and have 140 posts to read to catch up.  Can i ask a suggestion?  What about a thread of its own of "daily updates" which is no discussion, but just the days events in a nutshell, so to speak.  Then, those of us who dont get online at the same time, can read that first, then join in the discussion threads.  Whaddya reckon would that work?  Like, just a brief summary of any updates that have happened.  I hope thats not rude to suggest. 

Oh, Im really sorry, I just found the "Breaking News" thread on this board.  I just always come to the discussion threads, excuse me for that, Im kinda new here.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #819 on: December 12, 2008, 04:45:51 AM »

Does anyone remember the name of the guy who saw KC jogging down Chickasaw, but when he texted her, she denied it?  What was the date?  Thanks

Chris Stutz .. something like that.

This information obtained through police conversations with Chris Stutz could now be considered crucial to the case:
On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said no and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested.

Chris should have taken that call and maybe record it.Casey may have been calling to tell him if LE talks to you,please don't mention you thought you saw me jogging.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.