April 19, 2024, 12:20:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320236 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #820 on: December 12, 2008, 04:51:32 AM »

We are going to be hearing all sorts of rumors now and of course the defense talkers are going to be saying things that will make us all angry.  But they get paid to give another view, and they did the same thing with Scott Peterson and others who were found guilty.

The fact that Casey was so upset after being told that a body was found near the home and where it was found, indicates to me that she knew it was Caylee.  After all, she did not react that way when LP thought he had found some bones in the river.

Her reaction is proof that she put Caylee there and has known all along that Caylee was dead.  She had just come to believe the body would not be found.
If the body is Caylee then I might think that Casey wanted her to be found,looks like she didn't try to hide her too well.......unless someone else moved Caylee's body to that spot to be found.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: December 12, 2008, 04:55:41 AM »

Does anyone remember the name of the guy who saw KC jogging down Chickasaw, but when he texted her, she denied it?  What was the date?  Thanks

Chris Stutz .. something like that.

This information obtained through police conversations with Chris Stutz could now be considered crucial to the case:
On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said no and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested.

Chris should have taken that call and maybe record it.Casey may have been calling to tell him if LE talks to you,please don't mention you thought you saw me jogging.

I checked this out a couple of weeks ago, and IIRC she was at Tony's apartment during the time Chris thought she was jogging.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 12, 2008, 05:38:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Gotta go back to read and catch up.Be back in a little bit. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:04 AM »

This (below) is something I wrote to Caylee earlier tonight. Then I went to watch DVR of Nancy - and of course they played the nursing home video and the words of Please Don't take my sunshine away - are all the more haunting tonight.  Precious child, had her sunshine taken away in the sunshine state, by the person who should have been singing to her child: "You'll never know dear, how much I love you."  So Caylee, know America Sings it to you tonight. 

Little Caylee,
It now appears your tiny little vessel you used on earth has been found. However, you already know that the soul - the spirit doesn't die. You can trust now, little blessing. You are in the hands of the highest being - God. You now have freedom to continue your journey. Know that your journey was NOT in vain. You have made a huge difference in the lives of so many, including me. You life has shown me the best and the worst of what the world has to offer. A lesson I learned, because of you. I will never ever de-validate all that your tiny little presence gave me and so many others. Everyday for 6 months, I have prayed that your vessel would be found, laid in a precious pink silk lined coffin; and given the dignity your precious soul deserves. I will always mourn that your purpose here on earth was so tragic, but little one - YOU MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN BY ME AND KNOW THIS: THE TEARS OF LOVE TODAY FOR YOU WERE ONLY A DROP IN THE BUCKET OF THE AMOUNT OF LOVE PEOPLE FEEL FOR YOU AND YOU WILL GET IN THE ARMS OF HEAVEN.

Sleepless, heartbroken and relieved all at the same time..........
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: December 12, 2008, 05:56:09 AM »

Woke up early this morning and was reading the orlando sentinel:

The Anthonys have held out hope that the girl was still alive, and they took the news "very hard," said Brad Conway, an Orlando criminal attorney who said he was recently retained to represent the couple.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee1208dec12,0,5126873.story?page=2

"I didnt know the Anthony's have a new attorney...???"

Sorry if this has already been mentioned...trying to catch up.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: December 12, 2008, 06:13:22 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Transcript

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #826 on: December 12, 2008, 06:15:34 AM »

I wonder if they gave Casey any medicine???  Have you all ever had a panic attack??  It is a horrible feeling.  First you feel profoundly sad, but for no reason.  You go through all your thoughts to see what could be wrong.   Family ok, healthy, have money, hungry, thirsty, tired.  No, nothing.  Then like a wave, sheer terror, panic. You want to run and run, but you don't know from what.  You feel like you are going to die or have a heart attack.  Everyone around looks normal and you cant figure out why.  Sometimes you try to move but your feet feel like they are gllued to the floor.  You cant cry, or make a sound.  It doesn't last long but it is a horrible feeling.....
I have them quite often, not fun at all. I'm sure they gave Casey some kind of medication, at least I would think they would have. Breathing into a paper bag works some.
If a panic attack is anything like anxiety, I know it must suck galore. I wish that upon nobody. Except Casey!

You monkeys might think me harsh but why the heck should lier girl Casey get medication for anxiety and or panic????? I would think that this is the first emotion she has shown as her gig is up and coming to a close and she knows she is caught and going to spend the rest of her life in the slammer where she belongs. And again she is not and I repeat NOT stressed about Caylee being found. She is only stressed as it pertains to her!!

I am sure many ladies here have had panic attacks. I had my first when I was pregnant and 26. I was in a grocery store in the sugar isle. Had to leave my cart behind and the journey to my car was frightening...I had no idea what was happening to me!!! I made it though and lived to tell the tale. No drugs were needed and like Always1 says it passes. I have had several more in the following years and as they are never pleasant they do not "take your life away".

Sorry for babbling but she should of suffered the pain just like the pain she has forced upon so many. She should have anxiety and panic people....ah, monkeys, She killed her child and when she shows the first real sigh of emotion they drug her!! Ridiculous.......Now she will probably see the meds make you feel good and want more! BTW..How much did that cost the tax payers???? A private room with a private Dr. UGGgggggg

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: December 12, 2008, 06:17:01 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: December 12, 2008, 06:22:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Here is some coffee for all the tired monkeys, including me!

Have about 20 pages to catch up on plus all the latest news. Anything new since about 10pm last night? Gotta go get some "real" coffee, brb.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: December 12, 2008, 06:39:58 AM »

funkeymonkey - there's an article two or three pages back about the meter reader with a statement from the water company.  I think he was just a guy who had to empty his bladder and fortunately he found Caylee.

I wondered if maybe he was doing more than pee???? Most guys I know would not have to wander deep into the thicket to pee. Me thinks it was #2...HeeHee

Is Mallory Lee Ex-girlfriend?? I mean who could blame her? This family is wacko and, After the nasty accusations Casey has made about her father and brother to 2 separate individuals about supposed abuse. She told Jesse this AND Tony L. Two separate people from different circles. How many more did she tell this to for attention!? She is a pig and she is going away.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: December 12, 2008, 06:47:51 AM »

I cant keep up, Im still reading the posts, Im gonna ditch the posts I havent read, and join in with the thread.  Is that OK?  Cos I like to be in a discussion thread. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #831 on: December 12, 2008, 06:51:05 AM »

I cant keep up, Im still reading the posts, Im gonna ditch the posts I havent read, and join in with the thread.  Is that OK?  Cos I like to be in a discussion thread. 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lucinda,

Shhh, don't tell anyone, I do the same thing too!

Lisa
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 12, 2008, 06:55:03 AM »

Evening Monkeys
Im so sad, i called into work, even tho i am broke.
Im so happy she is found, but so sad,i hurt for that poor baby.

I think George will cave in and accept this , not sure about Cindy tho.

Does it bother anyone else that Tim Miller keeps coming on now saying, i was right to make people wait to search here and so on.Hes on NG now tootin his horn.Hes a good man,but he said she was unfindable and an ass about LP searching.
It just bothers me.Im grumpy tho

It doesn't bother me that he says that, because that is what he said back then. At the time I remember being disappointed thinking why not try to search anyway? But in hindsight, it seems he made the right decision for the right reason. I am glad he did not try searching for her where something could have happened to the remains.
KC had to know that she would be found eventually. I always thought that she would never admit to it, she figured let them (LE) find out for themselves. Otherwise she wasn't saying anything! I don't think she would admit it to CA & GA no matter what. I only hope and pray now that she knows her gig is up, she doesn't continue with the lies and denials. She has to do the right thing now, there is no reason to lie anymore. I think after so much time went by, she actually thought she might get away with it. As long as CA & GA believed Caylee was still alive, she had no reason to admit to anything. But, this is no longer the case. I hope CA & GA are able to do the right thing too, and give up on the Nanny story or saying KC's friends were involved somehow. They need to tell KC to fess up now, tell them what happened to little Caylee. She deserves the truth!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: December 12, 2008, 06:59:28 AM »

Good Night all Wonderful Monkeys.  Sleep Peacefully tonight if you can.  I need to get a couple hours of sleep. 

PJ (Paula) flower

I don't know how to put wonderful pics up yet but I want you to know I am thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and prayers to you, PJ.

It's always good to be the first operation of the day!! The Drs. are fresh and all the stuff is nice and new, and you'll be the first one home!!  We will see you this afternoon girl!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: December 12, 2008, 07:06:02 AM »

I also wanted to say I was bothered by LE saying she was unrecoverable (I think that is what they told Tim, that is why he said that too). I just don't understand how they could say that, and I've never heard that said before about a missing person. If they said "it is unlikely she will be found" is one thing, but they said unrecoverable and called off the search. I am not surprised that KC didn't go far to dispose of her. She was probably too scared to go too far with a dead body in the car, especially with the gas gauge problem. She did not know what to do that is why she drove around for many days, trying to figure what to do. That was probably a convenient spot, no houses around that area (even though homes were not too far)that stretch of road was just woods on both sides. She didn't want to or couldn't bring her too far into the woods. I think she wanted to get it done as quick as possible before someone drove by and saw her. It's just so sad, she didn't deserve to be discarded like trash.

God Bless you little Caylee! You're with the Angels now!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: December 12, 2008, 07:08:40 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys.   Thank you all for the information shared yesterday as I, for one, really appreciate it. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 12, 2008, 07:09:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Gotta go back to read and catch up.Be back in a little bit. 

I know what you mean..Things move fast here. I have to leave and when I get back there will be 1,000000000000000 pages to catch up on.   

Formerflgirl...Love that pup. He needs a touch of Brandi. She has the "touch" as they say!

Lucinda..You jump right in...you got the leg for it... I would have to quit working to keep up here!

Have some of that good coffee for me monkeys...I shall return

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #837 on: December 12, 2008, 07:19:08 AM »

Nothing makes me more furious than the fact that Casey is being given sedatives for her panic attacks.  If you go to a hospital emergency room for a panic attack, you will NOT be given sedatives because staff will assume you are a drug seeker.  Casey is already suspected of drugging Caylee so she could go party.  I didn't realize that Orange County corrections resembled Club Meb more than it does a jail!

On a side note, yesterday I moved my laptop to show hubby some live footage.  Well, my old power adaptor on my MAC shot up in flames and sparks! I had to pull out my raggedy old blackberry and scroll my life away yesterday! Luckily I borrowed one from a friend so I'm back on. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #838 on: December 12, 2008, 07:20:09 AM »

So when are we thinking this trial will happen?  March or Aprilish?  No rush in my book...just wondering

If this proves to be Caylee (imo it is), it will delay the trial. Perhaps by Mar/Apr 2009. Unless she spews (which would be just more lies) and/or cops a deal.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 07:23:39 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: December 12, 2008, 07:25:18 AM »

Same here. Good morning!!

The first thing I want to say is that Greta was off her nut last night. If her head hadn't been up Palin's you-know-what the last few months, she wouldn't have questioned LP as to "who is Richard Grund??" or "why are you going to Orlando??"  She would have automatically known... because she would have been "in the loop". I just wanted to smack her around last night. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.