April 24, 2024, 03:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320675 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 12, 2008, 08:01:27 AM »

CNN.com is reporting this just now...

I always had an idea that George and Cindy played a bigger role in this.

Lisa
Oh me too!!! It's obvious because they are protesting so loudly.
Even the old switcheroo under the overpass was suspicious and Cindy made light of it.
At least George was honest to the cops about the decomposition smell. He tried. And he's just been sitting behing Cindy rubbing her shoulders lately.

I'm still curious who the baby daddy is.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: December 12, 2008, 08:02:48 AM »

Could the pesticide tanks have contained Chloroform? Hmmm.

Lisa

Wonder what George used exactly in his lawn care upkeep...
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: December 12, 2008, 08:02:49 AM »

Just in looking at the bags, vacuum cleaners, boxes, and everything else being taken from the Anthony home since last night, I can't help thinking that somehow the parents' involvement in this is even bigger than we think. I keep thinking of George, actually. I am very suspicious of him, although I don't want to be.

Good morning, Monkeys!!

I keep thinking the same thing, rmcalo.  I think their involvement (also mostly GA) came after the fact - the clean up and cover up.  I keep getting the feeling that KC panicked that day that GA wanted to look in her car trunk and in desperation, put Caylee in those "woods".  She had driven around with her all those days trying to figure out what she should do.  After almost getting caught, she just "ditched" her there.  I am so glad our little angel has been found. 

Good morning 3bsmom! Did you get your coffee? I have a bunch of fresh hot coffee mugs for the taking back on page 42, for any monkey that needs a little caffeine boost. They are still good and hot, ENJOY!

Hey QuietMonkey!  Just got back from page 42 - mmmm, good coffee - thanks!!   

I so agree with you about LP and NG.  They can both totally annoy me, but I really think their hearts are in the right places.  They just both have different ways of doing thing (and saying things) than most people.  But I truly think that if they had not helped keep this in the media the way they did, people would not have been so aware of their surroundings and Caylee might not have been found.  I wish that kind of attention could be given to all of the missing, so they could have closure, too.

I just heard that sheriff Beary said there was evidence found at the crime scene that made them want to search the A's home again.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: December 12, 2008, 08:03:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Here is some coffee for all the tired monkeys, including me!

Have about 20 pages to catch up on plus all the latest news. Anything new since about 10pm last night? Gotta go get some "real" coffee, brb.

Yummy.  Thanks QuietMonkey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 12, 2008, 08:03:24 AM »

Could the pesticide tanks have contained Chloroform? Hmmm.

Lisa
They had a warrent for that a long time ago, why now would they just pick those up?
I'm thinking that the tanks contain something that matches the remains found. Like maybe the baby was sprayed with something else.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #865 on: December 12, 2008, 08:04:04 AM »

CNN.com is reporting this just now...

I always had an idea that George and Cindy played a bigger role in this.

Lisa
Oh me too!!! It's obvious because they are protesting so loudly.
Even the old switcheroo under the overpass was suspicious and Cindy made light of it.
At least George was honest to the cops about the decomposition smell. He tried. And he's just been sitting behing Cindy rubbing her shoulders lately.

I'm still curious who the baby daddy is.

So am I.  If he is still living, he would be considered the person to claim Caylee's remains.  I still think it is a shame she went through her short life not knowing her father.

Lisa
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: December 12, 2008, 08:04:57 AM »

Has there been any reaction from Cindy or George yet??????????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 12, 2008, 08:08:49 AM »

Sherriff Beary "We know that there's some clues that came out of the remains found yesterday that  and thats why we've kinda linked it back to the house at thats why we did everything proper and got a search warrant and secured the premises and searched into the wee hours this morning."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28192036#28192036

Video from Today show this morning..

Thanks Mistix5 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: December 12, 2008, 08:10:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

I think we all know what happened with Greta & LP last night. Greta has not kept up with this case & LP has only been on NG. Greta didn't know who Richard Grund was & that LP has become friends with him. We knew that LP was coming to do some sort of service with Grund for Christmas & Greta had no clue what he was talking about; going back to Orlando. Neither of them were very forthcoming & I think LP look completely drained. I think yesterday took alot out of all of us that have been folowing this case.

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! It was absolutely horrible & I was taken to the ER. They were related to a thyroid disorder i didn't know I had at the time! I had several before meds started working!  I think Casey is probably faking these attacks but on the slight chance that she's not:    I hope the bitch continues to have them & the meds don't work!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: December 12, 2008, 08:10:48 AM »

I found it curious that they were in LA, far far away from the crime scene when it all went down. And they made plans to go there again tonight. That's just so weird to me.
When exactly did the utility guy find the bag?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: December 12, 2008, 08:12:36 AM »

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! 
Watch the movie Wanted. Nice scenes about panic attacks in it.

As far as Casey getting meds, she's a freaking drug addicted hoochie. Of course she's going to ask for meds. She's only worried about her well being and no one else.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: December 12, 2008, 08:12:41 AM »

Those 19.99 pesticide tanks are very popular here in Florida.
We use them for many things besides bugs, like half bleach and water to get rid of mold on the exterior of the house.. maybe the Scamthonys filled theirs with chloroform to spray the back of the car down???   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: December 12, 2008, 08:12:46 AM »

I found it curious that they were in LA, far far away from the crime scene when it all went down. And they made plans to go there again tonight. That's just so weird to me.
The 911 call came in at 9:32 yesterday morning.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2008, 08:15:36 AM »

JJ- around 9:30 am yesterday.  25 feet off the road, in the wooded area by the school.  Sounds to me like the same area Kio Marie might have discussed with LE... the area she suspected Casey would have put Caylee's body, because they spent a lot of time there growing up.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2008, 08:16:20 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

I think we all know what happened with Greta & LP last night. Greta has not kept up with this case & LP has only been on NG. Greta didn't know who Richard Grund was & that LP has become friends with him. We knew that LP was coming to do some sort of service with Grund for Christmas & Greta had no clue what he was talking about; going back to Orlando. Neither of them were very forthcoming & I think LP look completely drained. I think yesterday took alot out of all of us that have been folowing this case.

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! It was absolutely horrible & I was taken to the ER. They were related to a thyroid disorder i didn't know I had at the time! I had several before meds started working!  I think Casey is probably faking these attacks but on the slight chance that she's not:    I hope the bitch continues to have them & the meds don't work!!!!!!!

You're a mean little Monken this morning.....and I hope the meds don't work either. 

~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: December 12, 2008, 08:16:20 AM »

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! 
Watch the movie Wanted. Nice scenes about panic attacks in it.

As far as Casey getting meds, she's a freaking drug addicted hoochie. Of course she's going to ask for meds. She's only worried about her well being and no one else.

I hate her!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 12, 2008, 08:17:29 AM »

The 911 call came in at 9:32 yesterday morning.
Thanks for that. So the Anthony's booked LK way before that.
But what about the Karpman drama triangle... where the damsel in distress flips roles with the villian and the hero. There is a constant flipping of roles and the Anthony's are perfect examples of this triangle.
George is the bad guy who is yelling in public, Cindy with the bat. Villians.
George is the confessing to the cops guy, hero.
George and Cindy are the grieving grandparents, damsels.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 12, 2008, 08:17:31 AM »

I would love to know! On myfoxorlando last night they said that what ever was found that LE knew right away it led to the house, so much so that the Lead Invesigators on the case rushed to the judge to get a search warrant even before they went to the scene....

Why would Casey strip Caylees clothes off her then leave something with the body that led right to the house??

All this time I really though Casey was trying to plan the perfect crime..But I wonder if she wanted to get caught at some point, only Cindy and George ended up covering for her left and right..
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: December 12, 2008, 08:18:06 AM »

on channel 13 i saw they took 1 laptop-- would this be the laptop they have already had before? or a new one? plus to vacuums and one wet and dry vac...they sure did take alot

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 12, 2008, 08:18:19 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

You're a mean little Monken this morning.....and I hope the meds don't work either. 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.