April 26, 2024, 02:42:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320807 times)
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: December 12, 2008, 08:29:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
Just heard from Geraldo that he has heard LE Is looking into someone else that has been in or around this area. I'm going to rewind. Be back shortly!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: December 12, 2008, 08:30:07 AM »

My thoughts on why Caylee had no clothes.

First off, Casey is a sick person. So the fact she removed the clothing, makes her IMO cold and heartless and cruel.

Second, Cindy stated that no clothes- no toys, no nothing - of Caylee's was missing. Thus making it more likely (at least to the family) that a Zanny may have existed. Why? Because Casey had told her that Zanny had everything she possibly needed for Caylee.  So Caylee could have conceivably been in an outfit that Zanny had purchased for her, while missing.

If she put her out there with no clothes on, that is just plain sick. Is it possible the clothes "came off" as the body decomposed? Maybe it just wasn't on the body (I hate to say that). Unless she possibly died with no clothes on, as in while taking a bath? Possibly. I could see KC not bothering to put clothes on her if she had already died. For some reason I could see her doing that. IDK? Guess we will find out, but LE apparently found items with her to immediately go to the A's house!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: December 12, 2008, 08:30:16 AM »

I wonder if any beads from KC's room were found in the plastic bag along with the
remains. I know LP is annoying at times but I like him. I'm sure that everything he
has said is in a statement to LE. You haven't seen his name yet but I'm sure he's a
wittness. Also I don't think Cindy will ever see the inside of the courtroom. She would be a disaster as a wittness and would disrupt the courtroom if she was just
seated in the room. They will leave her on the list and never call her. Baez can't call
her as she is a prosecution wittness. She can't come in the courtroom until she is
called. JMO
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 12, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »

A couple of things..
I think LP was just tossing theories or situations out there like we do to see if anything would stick to the wall
Casey dumping Caylee naked in a garbage bag was a very depersonalizing act.. the mind detaches the actual person rendering Caylee to a thing
If they took a wet dry vac i guarantee it was George or Spindy who cleaned out the back of Casey's car.. accessory after the fact
I hope if that is true that LE has the cahonies to charge them and stop with grandparent sympathy kid gloves cr*p...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #904 on: December 12, 2008, 08:31:26 AM »

Anyone have a link to NeJame video? I'm about 40 pages behind! 

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: December 12, 2008, 08:31:58 AM »

Has there been any reaction from Cindy or George yet??????????
I found it curious that they were in LA, far far away from the crime scene when it all went down. And they made plans to go there again tonight. That's just so weird to me.
When exactly did the utility guy find the bag?

HI jjay. I believe it was about 9:30am yesterday morning. I don't know that GA & CA were going back to Cali to do an interview, that doesn't make sense to fly back. Maybe they were going to do a satellite interview? Doesn't seem possible, or economical to fly back the next day. Either way, I can't imagine them even doing a satellite interview when they know their granddaughter has most likely been found just minutes away from their house. Especially knowing that LE is combing THEIR entire house for clues. They can't do an interview already on a tv show no less. I could maybe see an interview with a news outlet or giving a statement, but to go on a tv show already I don't understand that at all. Are they that crazy? Wonder what they will have to say now. I hope the reality has sunk in, they can't be in denial anymore. Wonder if they are involved in any way, before or after the fact? Guess we'll find out in the days/weeks to come. I hope not, I really do!
They aren't allowed back in their house... so maybe they just sought refuge somewhere else. Again the damsel in distress, feel sorry for me attitude from them. They are ridiculous.
I agree, it's weird to do interviews when they should be grieving.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: December 12, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »

JJ- around 9:30 am yesterday.  25 feet off the road, in the wooded area by the school.  Sounds to me like the same area Kio Marie might have discussed with LE... the area she suspected Casey would have put Caylee's body, because they spent a lot of time there growing up.
25 feet off the road. But wasn't it behind houses, so Casey would have had to get there another way besides cutting through someone's yard? Or maybe she followed a path along the backyard lines? What is the walking route to get there?

I've always wondered how meter readers and utility workers took a pee. Now we know. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if it was #2 and he had to explain to the searchers of the area to avoid... heh.

It was a ways behind the houses if you look at the satellite map. Surburban is a road they use to get to those subdivisions. It is like a cut-through. Has areas that are wooded & at the time she dumped Caylee's body it was waist deep in water. Casey has driven that road many many times & knew it well. Seems logical she felt comfortable putting her there. She just picked a secluded section, walked a few feet out & chunked the bag! The meter reader just happened to pick the same place to relieve himself, Thank GOD!! I think she was checking the spot when her friend Chris saw her jogging that day. She probably checked on it many times before her arrest, to make sure no one could see it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: December 12, 2008, 08:33:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
I see by the bags under every monkey's eyes, ya;ll have been here all night.
I would share my coffee, but alas, my coffee icon has been misplaced.
Now, who is this new atty for casey??
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: December 12, 2008, 08:34:09 AM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: December 12, 2008, 08:34:33 AM »

All this time I really though Casey was trying to plan the perfect crime..But I wonder if she wanted to get caught at some point, only Cindy and George ended up covering for her left and right..
Just proves how dumb she really is. She thought of the short term but not the long term. I think she never thought it would get blown up so much and that the cops would just brush it under the carpet because they were so busy and she was so cute.
George knew better. And I agree, they started a cover up.

IMO she thought LE would buy her BS just like her parents always have. She never thought it would go this far, thus her carelessness. She had plenty of time to tell where the body was, to tell the truth and at least give some closure. but she did not. She will pay dearly.
Yep. Most criminals are mentally ill and really dumb.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 12, 2008, 08:35:55 AM »

Forgive if re-post

Bags of evidence removed from Anthony home
http://www.wftv.com/news/18262598/detail.html#-

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: December 12, 2008, 08:37:50 AM »

ok, this is puzzling me -- what do you monkeys think they found with the body that made them go back to the Antohny home and in a hurry??? I'm sure y'all have been discussing it all night, but it won't hurt to bring it up again. 

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
I see by the bags under every monkey's eyes, ya;ll have been here all night.
I would share my coffee, but alas, my coffee icon has been misplaced.
Now, who is this new atty for casey??
Linda K Baden is Dr Micheal Baden's wife a a criminal defense atty who was co counsel at Phil Spector's first trial..
She wasn't anything special. IMO

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:32 AM »

Just listening to channel 13 audio live

and they did comment that something found at the site infact linked it directly to the anthony home

They did also say that the anthonys are now allowed to return to their home today . They said they got everything they needed from the home overnight.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 12, 2008, 08:39:55 AM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 

Thats what I have been thinking to..

Casey has told people that Lee tried to touch her, I wonder how much of "her abuse" played into her staging Caylee to look like she was abused..Because its to early for me to think about it not being staged....
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: December 12, 2008, 08:40:37 AM »

It was a ways behind the houses if you look at the satellite map. Surburban is a road they use to get to those subdivisions. It is like a cut-through. Has areas that are wooded & at the time she dumped Caylee's body it was waist deep in water. Casey has driven that road many many times & knew it well. Seems logical she felt comfortable putting her there. She just picked a secluded section, walked a few feet out & chunked the bag! The meter reader just happened to pick the same place to relieve himself, Thank GOD!! I think she was checking the spot when her friend Chris saw her jogging that day. She probably checked on it many times before her arrest, to make sure no one could see it!
Thanks for the info.
So it was a quick dump of the body and she left the area. Kinda of like Scott Peterson. And she returned to make sure it wasn't disturbed or washed up in the following days. Close enough for her to drive by daily if she was free, yet in an area she felt no one would venture.
Interesting.
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: December 12, 2008, 08:40:55 AM »

I wonder if they gave Casey any medicine???  Have you all ever had a panic attack??  It is a horrible feeling.  First you feel profoundly sad, but for no reason.  You go through all your thoughts to see what could be wrong.   Family ok, healthy, have money, hungry, thirsty, tired.  No, nothing.  Then like a wave, sheer terror, panic. You want to run and run, but you don't know from what.  You feel like you are going to die or have a heart attack.  Everyone around looks normal and you cant figure out why.  Sometimes you try to move but your feet feel like they are gllued to the floor.  You cant cry, or make a sound.  It doesn't last long but it is a horrible feeling.....
I have them quite often, not fun at all. I'm sure they gave Casey some kind of medication, at least I would think they would have. Breathing into a paper bag works some.

Sorry if this seems harsh.....but Casey does not deserve any medicine for her anxity! Let her feel the worst she ever has...she deserves it!! That and so much more!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:05 AM »

How dare work get in my way today?   

Woke up this morning thinking "duct tape is a guy thing".

I will read back as much as I can and join in later! 

Good morning, Monkeys!!!!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »

ok, this is puzzling me -- what do you monkeys think they found with the body that made them go back to the Antohny home and in a hurry??? I'm sure y'all have been discussing it all night, but it won't hurt to bring it up again. 

Duct tape for one:: Did every one see Baden do the demonstration with the tape last night? He ripped a piece off with his mouth, said you can't use gloves when you use this tape, too difficult! So I hope LE finds her fingerprints & her BIG ASS HORSE TEETH PRINTS all over that tape! WooHoo!    Then she can't say Zannie did it!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »

Thats what I have been thinking to..

Casey has told people that Lee tried to touch her, I wonder how much of "her abuse" played into her staging Caylee to look like she was abused..Because its to early for me to think about it not being staged....
Good theory, but I still think we give Crazy way too much credit for thinking.. IMO she is a lazy simple party idiot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.