March 28, 2024, 10:51:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 318431 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! 
Watch the movie Wanted. Nice scenes about panic attacks in it.

As far as Casey getting meds, she's a freaking drug addicted hoochie. Of course she's going to ask for meds. She's only worried about her well being and no one else.

I hate her!!!

Hey...don't anybody start picking on Monken...j/k...but, if I was going into a fight, I'd want Monken on my side...she'd psych out the other side! 
Good Morning Monkeys!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: December 12, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »

ok, this is puzzling me -- what do you monkeys think they found with the body that made them go back to the Antohny home and in a hurry??? I'm sure y'all have been discussing it all night, but it won't hurt to bring it up again. 

Could have been jewelry she was wearing, something that was in her hair (bow, pony tail holder, or something like that. Can't see why KC would add something else in the bag. But I believe she knew Caylee would eventually be found, maybe subconciously wanted her to be found. Like I said before she was never going to admit to anything, or help LE find her in anyway. They had to find her themselves.

That's a good thought. It could have been something to do with her hair. I've wondered too if it was all about the trash bags and duct tape that might still be in the Anthony home.

WHAT ABOUT THE CROSS???

YEs what about this cross.....Cindy did not want to give LE the receipt from Penny's....IF Casey purchased two and left one with Caylee,then...

WHY would Cindy NOT want to hand over the receipt?If Cindy thought Caylee WAS kidnapped wouldnt she want to show LE the cross and the receipt so LE would have some thing to go on IF Caylee was ever found?

UNLESS Cindy KNEW Caylee was "buried" with it, and KNEW if could be linked back to Casey..

JMO
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 12, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »

Be back in a little while, the morning is melting away. Hope I don't get too far behind!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: December 12, 2008, 09:13:29 AM »

Anyone have a link to NeJame video? I'm about 40 pages behind! 

Nejame
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=nejameinterview_121120080448&cat=CAC&title=Mark%20NeJame%20Speaks%20To%20News%2013

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #964 on: December 12, 2008, 09:14:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Going back to catch up...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #965 on: December 12, 2008, 09:15:50 AM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.

Lee was in court this morning.  Also, one of the news stations saw him at his home.

The neighbors have reported that Mallory is house sitting and goes to the house the same time every day to feed and care for dogs.

Thank you Today.  Well at least we know Mallory is still in the picture.
And very pregnant.

IMHO not very pregnant.

Yeah I agree--she doesn't look pregnant at all--she's skinny and even with the baggy shirt on you'd think there'd be a bump but I'm not seeing it

Pregnant or not?

Do No Evil 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: December 12, 2008, 09:15:50 AM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 
good moring monkeys           You kill you daughter- accident they say-well  you should be upset and when you bury this baby you would want to wrap her in her favorite blanet-put the things that she loves with her.  not just put her in a garbage bag.  This was no accident-is it an accident if you give your child a loaded gun to play with and then the gun goes off.   DEATH PENALTY PERIOD let her spend the rest of her life wondering what it going to like when someone puts her in a plastic bag--George and Cindy go on Larry King tonight A DISGRACE
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: December 12, 2008, 09:16:03 AM »

SeaSearcher.. Hope you have lotsa java   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: December 12, 2008, 09:17:03 AM »

I wonder if they gave Casey any medicine???  Have you all ever had a panic attack??  It is a horrible feeling.  First you feel profoundly sad, but for no reason.  You go through all your thoughts to see what could be wrong.   Family ok, healthy, have money, hungry, thirsty, tired.  No, nothing.  Then like a wave, sheer terror, panic. You want to run and run, but you don't know from what.  You feel like you are going to die or have a heart attack.  Everyone around looks normal and you cant figure out why.  Sometimes you try to move but your feet feel like they are gllued to the floor.  You cant cry, or make a sound.  It doesn't last long but it is a horrible feeling.....
I have them quite often, not fun at all. I'm sure they gave Casey some kind of medication, at least I would think they would have. Breathing into a paper bag works some.
If a panic attack is anything like anxiety, I know it must suck galore. I wish that upon nobody. Except Casey!

You monkeys might think me harsh but why the heck should lier girl Casey get medication for anxiety and or panic????? I would think that this is the first emotion she has shown as her gig is up and coming to a close and she knows she is caught and going to spend the rest of her life in the slammer where she belongs. And again she is not and I repeat NOT stressed about Caylee being found. She is only stressed as it pertains to her!!

I am sure many ladies here have had panic attacks. I had my first when I was pregnant and 26. I was in a grocery store in the sugar isle. Had to leave my cart behind and the journey to my car was frightening...I had no idea what was happening to me!!! I made it though and lived to tell the tale. No drugs were needed and like Always1 says it passes. I have had several more in the following years and as they are never pleasant they do not "take your life away".

Sorry for babbling but she should of suffered the pain just like the pain she has forced upon so many. She should have anxiety and panic people....ah, monkeys, She killed her child and when she shows the first real sigh of emotion they drug her!! Ridiculous.......Now she will probably see the meds make you feel good and want more! BTW..How much did that cost the tax payers???? A private room with a private Dr. UGGgggggg
Last night Geraldo said he was told by a source that Casey had to be sedated.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: December 12, 2008, 09:17:18 AM »

SO they found something at the scene that led them to the A's and they found something at the A's house."Absolutely" was the word used about finding something at the A's..

SO I am thinking this has to be something that is obvious to the eye...A match possibly (like the necklaces) possibly two different items.  I cant see Beary saying "Absolutely" if it was an item(s) that had to go through scientific exams to be linked, I believe it is something that LE could look at and say "YES"!

Of course they could be bluffing to really scare the crap out of the A's

Someone on one of those shows last night, I think NG, said it was very possible there could have still been some soft tissue. Being she was in a bag, and probably under water for a good amount of this time. Since the bag was most likely sealed very well (not enough to keep fluids from leaking out), it also helped preserve things too. Her hair could still very well have still been on her head, or even in the bag. Or even both, but they were pretty sure right away it's most likely her.

I watched the new csi last night, they showed a man kill another man, then put him in a garbage bag, tie it with a plastic tie, then drag man in bag to a dry river bed. It then began to rain, and they showed how the bag would float up and down as the water rose and recended.
Then, they went inside the bag, to show the decomposition happening.
It was sort of gross, but interesting, especially after the way Caylee was found.
There was tissue left on the mans body, as well as hair.  They put the skeletin back together, and then they were able to even determine the how man died, by being choked around neck.
I think medical examiners will find a lot of evidence to share with us about Caylee too.
ANd dna is always shown being taken on csi, the perps use their mouth to tear tape.
mio

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: December 12, 2008, 09:18:24 AM »

Good Morning all!
Any word on how CASEY is doing at jail???  I'm sure she didn't sleep last night!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: December 12, 2008, 09:18:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

I think we all know what happened with Greta & LP last night. Greta has not kept up with this case & LP has only been on NG. Greta didn't know who Richard Grund was & that LP has become friends with him. We knew that LP was coming to do some sort of service with Grund for Christmas & Greta had no clue what he was talking about; going back to Orlando. Neither of them were very forthcoming & I think LP look completely drained. I think yesterday took alot out of all of us that have been folowing this case.

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! It was absolutely horrible & I was taken to the ER. They were related to a thyroid disorder i didn't know I had at the time! I had several before meds started working!  I think Casey is probably faking these attacks but on the slight chance that she's not:    I hope the bitch continues to have them & the meds don't work!!!!!!!
  I hope they give her a plastic bag to breath into

Morning, Monken!

I think you are right about what happened on Greta.  She is just "out of the loop".  She is definitely not as emotionally involved as LP or us Monkeys!

On KC's panic attacks.  I can still remember as a kid, when I knew I had been caught doing something wrong, that feeling of panic I would get, knowing I was in trouble big-time.  Multiply that by a million, and that is probably how KC felt, knowing she was caught.  She never has grown up, so I can see her panicking.  Then again, she is such a liar and a fake, who knows?
I just am so glad she will be brought to justice!!!  Buh - bye, Casey!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: December 12, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »

Phil Keating from FNC said they removed 4 vacuum cleaners
WHO THE HELL HAS 4 OF THEM?? OCD I say

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: December 12, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »

I wonder if Cindy will blame it on the meter reader????

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/orl-bk-worker-caylee-anthony-remains-121108,0,6103027.story

Worker may have found remains by accident

The identity of the utility worker who discovered the remains now thought to be of Caylee Anthony has not been released.

Orange County Utilities spokesman Tim Armstrong declined to reveal the identity of the worker during an interview with WKMG-TV. Armstrong also declined to speculate on the worker's reaction to finding the remains, but he did say, "he's taking some time off."

Armstrong explained the worker -- a water meter reader for Orange County Utilities -- was on his regular work route reading water meters when he discovered the remains. The area were the remains were found are away from any residential areas with water meters, but Armstrong would not explain why the worker was in that area.

It may be because it was all just happen-stance the worker discovered the remains. WESH-TV reported the worker had gone into a wooded area to relieve himself before he discovered the child's body.

Armstrong said there was no reason to suspect his worker was involved in any way with the disappearance of Caylee Marie. "There are no concerns at this time," Armstrong said, adding that the worker has been interviewed for several hours by Orange County deputies after the find to get information from him.

I shared my experience trying to find water meters in wooded areas.....after the hurrikane Ike in texas most of the meters and taps we installed dissapeared...the contractor had to go back with a shovel to find those meters and taps (after a month and a half of hurricane Ike) ......it was really difficult and we had sketches to locate them but it was very difficult.....maybe she was trew there after tim cleared the area....? or if the body was always there it is a miracle that the meter reader found caylee's body

Hi Cecilita,

I would rather go with your choice of this being a Miracle.  I just must cling to the belief that it was Divine Guidance.  I'm saying extra Prayer for the meter worker each time I see him mentioned.  It has to be so difficult for him.  He will feel unsettled and have mixed feelings for a very long time (I think).

PJ (Paula) flower

He wasn't going into the woods to read a meter... he stopped along his route and walked into the woods to relieve himself. There would be no meter in that location. Call it divine intervention... God wanted little Caylee's remains to be found... and He used this guy as His messenger. I hope he gets the reward money... but this has to be difficult for him.
Where did this information come from that there was duct tape on the skull or whatever? Last reports I heard was that was not confirmed by LE. I know I heard NG discussing it last night, but I did not think that was a definite confirmation... just supposition.
I was pretty sick all day yesterday, and had to go to bed for a while... bad case of bronchitis... so I may have missed some important stuff.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: December 12, 2008, 09:21:47 AM »

WHAT ABOUT THE CROSS???
[/quote]

That was my first thought, too. It had to be something so obvious they said "holy sh*t!"

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: December 12, 2008, 09:22:21 AM »

I KNOW, OMG!! 7 bags, 4 boxes & 4 vacuum cleaners! They carted off half the damn house! Hope they left George a pair of shorts & his snazzy loafers   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 12, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »

LOL I was thinking the same thing!! One was a small wet/dry spot vac, I believe...I bet George has a shop vac too..He was notorious for keeping those Cars clean...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: December 12, 2008, 09:23:40 AM »

WHAT ABOUT THE CROSS???

That was my first thought, too. It had to be something so obvious they said "holy sh*t!"
[/quote]
I doubt that Skank left the cross on Caylee, the 'disposal" was way too depersonalized

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: December 12, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »

Casey's defense team grows

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- A new player will join the defense team for Casey Anthony, a day after the remains of a small child were discovered within a quarter mile of the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents.

If Linda Kenney-Baden's name sounds familiar, you may recognize her as an author,  trial attorney and legal commentator who has been involved in other high-profile criminal cases.

She recently represented music producer Phil Spector in a murder trial and offered analysis during the controversy surrounding the death of super model Anna Nicole Smith.   Her husband is forensic expert Dr. Michael Baden of the HBO series Autopsy. 

Kenney-Baden will be joining Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in court at 11:30 a.m. Friday morning for an emergency hearing to preserve evidence gathered on Thursday.  The motion was filed by Baez on Thursday afternoon.  We will be streaming the hearing live on MyFoxOrlando.com.

"I'm concerned about my client, period.  We are requesting to have access to this information," said Baez. "As it [evidence] is being tested, we would like our people present, especially if it's destructive in nature by the testing."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8058117&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: December 12, 2008, 09:27:29 AM »

WHAT ABOUT THE CROSS???

I doubt that Skank left the cross on Caylee, the 'disposal" was way too depersonalized
[/quote]

Perhaps FormerFLGirl is right and "something" fell of Casey when she was "disposing" of Caylee...Only she didnt realize it til later...Or didnt care...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.